April 25, 2024, 09:54:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379963 times)
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: April 21, 2009, 12:58:06 AM »

that's what I thought~ the interview is from around the time of WBG's..... does anyone recall Misty's b-day? I'm wondering if LE is waiting for her 18th before they bring any charges against her...
Misty birthday was the same day Ron purposed to her.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: April 21, 2009, 01:00:01 AM »

Misty's birthday is in December.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #902 on: April 21, 2009, 01:06:34 AM »

that's what I thought...

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: April 21, 2009, 01:15:14 AM »

that's what I thought...

Right. Misty turned 17 last December. Her DOB: 12-09-91.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #904 on: April 21, 2009, 01:30:18 AM »

that's what I thought...

yep she did    wonder what Ron is going to do once she gets too old?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: April 21, 2009, 01:45:50 AM »

that's what I thought...

He wont have to worry about that by then and neither will she.....they will have a heck of alot more to be concerned with!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #906 on: April 21, 2009, 01:49:56 AM »

that's what I thought...

He wont have to worry about that by then and neither will she.....they will have a heck of alot more to be concerned with!

OH...... I hope you are right!! I don't think a random SO/predator came through that door that night. I think Misty and/or Ron know the answers to what happened to Haleigh.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: April 21, 2009, 02:00:01 AM »

that's what I thought...

OH...... I hope you are right!! I don't think a random SO/predator came through that door that night. I think Misty and/or Ron know the answers to what happened to Haleigh.
No,  No way was this random, things are starting to come together and Ronald is starting to sweat, he is coming unglued and is gonna help get himself convicted...IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: April 21, 2009, 02:04:04 AM »

I have looked high and low and can find no court documents of any kind that state Ron is paying court ordered child support. No docs that show his name on the birth certificate, OR a birth certificate, no DNA paternity test for Amber's son. So...why in the world would he feel he has the right to take him?? Did Misty demand this (per her My Space post "I have your man and I will take your baby, too" or whatever the hell she said..back in November? Could it be possible she is NOT pregnant but desperately wants to be, so she figures she will take Amber's child as her own? Could she be that deluded? Could she have the goods on Ron and make him go and try to get that poor little boy???

I am just trying to figure out why Ron would attempt to take that little one!!! It makes absolutely NO Sense...but then....NOTHING in this case does!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
hazeleyes78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: April 21, 2009, 02:18:32 AM »

good evening/morning monkeys.........
hope everyone is doing well
haven't been on since Friday....getting ready to go back and read all pages

is there any news?
any info so i don't after go back yet.... and start reading and get more behinde lol

i just get so mad cuz this case is not moving cuz these people (thefamily,friends, neighbors ect....) do not tell what they know.
callie4u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: April 21, 2009, 02:24:15 AM »

I thought it was said on that audio interview with Cobra that the BOLO last night for Ron was confirmed by LE?   Must have heard it wrong!  Going back to listen again.   

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

I believe TJHart said LE would not confirm it.

Then Art Harris states:
"Indeed, just before 10 p.m. Sunday night, April 19, according to a 911 call my source heard on a police scanner, Brooks’ grandmother called the Putnam County Sheriff’s dispatcher to report Cummings had pulled up outside her house in his purple Nissan Ultima and sent Haleigh’s little brother, Junior, to her door to ask for his little brother, Jordan.

When the grandmother refused, she told police, a black man who was apparently with Cummings appeared and asked for the child. That’s when my source says he heard the grandmother tell 911 she locked the door and called police, who confirmed the incident, including a BOLO (be on the lookout) for Cummings and a police cruiser that was dispatched.

“That’s how I understand it went down,” said PCSD Captain Dick Schauland in a phone interview with The Bald Truth.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood, also a PCSD spokesman, confirmed the arrests of Prevatt and Brooks. He said both had been cooperative in previous interviews with task force detectives when questioned about Haleigh’s kidnapping, but saw no connection with that case and the arrests."

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/haleigh-cummings-case-party-girls-busted-ronald-cummings-bolo/#more-1641

I am not so sure I believe that yet, myself.

Brandi, I mostly lurk on these sites but so enjoy all that so many of you do and the great information you gather and share.  Thank you!!  I love all of your beautiful pictures.  Would you mind telling me the program or software that you use?  I have a 5 month granddaughter and I would love to be able to make some pics of her like you have done.  They are beautiful as I know you have been told many times but it never hurts to hear it again!!  Thank you and if you cannot share this info, I will understand.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: April 21, 2009, 03:48:15 AM »

Brandi, I mostly lurk on these sites but so enjoy all that so many of you do and the great information you gather and share.  Thank you!!  I love all of your beautiful pictures.  Would you mind telling me the program or software that you use?  I have a 5 month granddaughter and I would love to be able to make some pics of her like you have done.  They are beautiful as I know you have been told many times but it never hurts to hear it again!!  Thank you and if you cannot share this info, I will understand.

SADVAL2, thank you. I am glad you enjoy the Haleigh artwork. Please feel free to post any questions you have in my avatar thread. The URL is in my signature line. I'd be happy to talk to you there about art.

annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: April 21, 2009, 04:31:04 AM »

that's what I thought...

DEC???? is MIsty's birthday???? Then why did GM.T say in a video that Ron asked Misty to marry him ON HER BIRTHDAY at the resurant? Which GM.T said they went to dinner that night for her birthday.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: April 21, 2009, 05:11:34 AM »

that's what I thought...

DEC???? is MIsty's birthday???? Then why did GM.T say in a video that Ron asked Misty to marry him ON HER BIRTHDAY at the resurant? Which GM.T said they went to dinner that night for her birthday.

It was Grandma Neves' birthday.

Neves said this past weekend was her birthday. She said her son, grandson, his girlfriend, Misty Croslin and Ronald’s Sister all went to a local Chili's to celebrate Neves’ birthday. After eating dinner, she said the dessert order came out and Ronald dropped to one knee.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/Cummings-Engagement-Details-Released/JzDKY2Nhl0uAvZ8A9LamqQ.cspx

Hope this clears it up for you Wink

annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: April 21, 2009, 05:46:18 AM »

that's what I thought...

It was Grandma Neves' birthday.

Neves said this past weekend was her birthday. She said her son, grandson, his girlfriend, Misty Croslin and Ronald’s Sister all went to a local Chili's to celebrate Neves’ birthday. After eating dinner, she said the dessert order came out and Ronald dropped to one knee.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/Cummings-Engagement-Details-Released/JzDKY2Nhl0uAvZ8A9LamqQ.cspx

Hope this clears it up for you Wink
oh..ok bRANDI.. THKU!
MA BAD 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: April 21, 2009, 06:42:50 AM »

Kristina Prevatt interview now on www.artharris.com
fixing my typo

Why do they have children, any children around these people.  Where is CPS?  These people are addicts with no morals, no sense of right and wrong, and forgive me, but just plain stupid!!  There is not a decent parent in the whole bunch, and they talk about taking care of the brothers and sisters children?? My God, why? Nay Nay talks about friends that are prostitutes, and she gets half the money, and then she is to take care of someones children?   All the while they are on major drugs?   
I have no clue whatsoever. It's like all this is just normal, maybe for them this is normal.
Sad, there is a good chance their kids will turn out the same.

New Art Harris info .... Naynay speaks!!!
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/exclusive-misty-cummings-pal-nay-nay-talks/#more-1668

Hmmm...no Amber interview????

Maybe not yet.. but that will come about too..  I know Monkeys are upset with their being bonded out..  Hey, it was going to happen.. Bond is either full or 10 percent. I'm sure that Cobra had a bondsman, and it was only 200.00 a head..  They may not give up everything they know right now.. but we have to think outside the box.. This build's trust, and if they have the trust factor from both.. Amazing info can come out.. And Amber lived with ron and the Children.. We have to remember, there is custody case coming up and this is part of that case. Building evidence against ron.. Who would know better how ron treated those children.. then Amber.... patience, Monkeys..  They could strike Gold at anytime..  When enough of that crowd, realizes they can all ban together and talk, and tell what they know.. walls will come tumbling down...  That is exactly what Kim and Cobra, Le and Monkey's want them to do......

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: April 21, 2009, 06:49:39 AM »

I have looked high and low and can find no court documents of any kind that state Ron is paying court ordered child support. No docs that show his name on the birth certificate, OR a birth certificate, no DNA paternity test for Amber's son. So...why in the world would he feel he has the right to take him?? Did Misty demand this (per her My Space post "I have your man and I will take your baby, too" or whatever the hell she said..back in November? Could it be possible she is NOT pregnant but desperately wants to be, so she figures she will take Amber's child as her own? Could she be that deluded? Could she have the goods on Ron and make him go and try to get that poor little boy???

I am just trying to figure out why Ron would attempt to take that little one!!! It makes absolutely NO Sense...but then....NOTHING in this case does!

Simple, there may not be any around, somewhere I read that he is not on the child's birth certificate, and probably does not have a court order to pay child support.. It may have been a verbal agreement between ron and Amber that he help out.  This was the same way with Haleigh and Little Ron..  Crystal had the children, ron on visitation refused to bring them home.. nothing involving the court at that time..  ron went to court and determined parentage, probably thru dna testing, and then gained custody down the line.  So, chances are you will find nothing legally between ron and Amber's baby.. Now, this sets this into another phase..  What if that is not ron's child, and what if, ron did grab that child.. Would not matter what he thought, it would still be kidnapping, because his bio child or not his bio child.. he has no legal right to the child.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: April 21, 2009, 07:18:38 AM »

Kristina Prevatt interview now on www.artharris.com
fixing my typo

Why do they have children, any children around these people.  Where is CPS?  These people are addicts with no morals, no sense of right and wrong, and forgive me, but just plain stupid!!  There is not a decent parent in the whole bunch, and they talk about taking care of the brothers and sisters children?? My God, why? Nay Nay talks about friends that are prostitutes, and she gets half the money, and then she is to take care of someones children?   All the while they are on major drugs?   
I have no clue whatsoever. It's like all this is just normal, maybe for them this is normal.
Sad, there is a good chance their kids will turn out the same.

I guess our parents thought the same way during the late 60's and the early 70's,
all the free love, sex and drugs..  This is another generation that has gone unchecked and doing exactly what they want to do..  This just happens to be a pocket, small community.. Heavy drug activity with lots of availability..  I believe the residence of that community, realizing that they have had at least a dozen adults working drugs in the area for such a long time, without LE dragging them down.. should be really upset with LE..  That's their job, and apprently someone wasn't doing their job...  What is so terrible sad, is that it took the gone missing of a tiny little girl, for LE to finally get to work....  They have always had access to the other agency's to help clean the place up, now they use it because they are in the national Media's eye.....

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #918 on: April 21, 2009, 07:34:38 AM »

Mornin' Monkeys.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #919 on: April 21, 2009, 07:42:01 AM »

I guess our parents thought the same way during the late 60's and the early 70's,
all the free love, sex and drugs..  This is another generation that has gone unchecked and doing exactly what they want to do..  This just happens to be a pocket, small community.. Heavy drug activity with lots of availability..  I believe the residence of that community, realizing that they have had at least a dozen adults working drugs in the area for such a long time, without LE dragging them down.. should be really upset with LE..  That's their job, and apprently someone wasn't doing their job...  What is so terrible sad, is that it took the gone missing of a tiny little girl, for LE to finally get to work....  They have always had access to the other agency's to help clean the place up, now they use it because they are in the national Media's eye.....
The sex and drugs are much worse in this generation, IMO.  STD's are killing people and the drugs are much worse than pot, 'shrooms, and acid.  Unfortunately mlee, it's a world wide problem.  Not just Putnam County.    It really is too bad LE waits for something like this to start cleaning house.  LE seems to be doing their job these days as far as cleaning up the drugs, but something needs to be altered as far as sentencing/rehab goes.  LE brings 'em in and the courts toss 'em right back out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.