April 19, 2024, 11:59:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379700 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: April 21, 2009, 07:56:00 AM »

I have looked high and low and can find no court documents of any kind that state Ron is paying court ordered child support. No docs that show his name on the birth certificate, OR a birth certificate, no DNA paternity test for Amber's son. So...why in the world would he feel he has the right to take him?? Did Misty demand this (per her My Space post "I have your man and I will take your baby, too" or whatever the hell she said..back in November? Could it be possible she is NOT pregnant but desperately wants to be, so she figures she will take Amber's child as her own? Could she be that deluded? Could she have the goods on Ron and make him go and try to get that poor little boy???

I am just trying to figure out why Ron would attempt to take that little one!!! It makes absolutely NO Sense...but then....NOTHING in this case does!

He must have seen the girls out and about, maybe he wanted them picked up as well.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: April 21, 2009, 08:06:56 AM »

I have looked high and low and can find no court documents of any kind that state Ron is paying court ordered child support. No docs that show his name on the birth certificate, OR a birth certificate, no DNA paternity test for Amber's son. So...why in the world would he feel he has the right to take him?? Did Misty demand this (per her My Space post "I have your man and I will take your baby, too" or whatever the hell she said..back in November? Could it be possible she is NOT pregnant but desperately wants to be, so she figures she will take Amber's child as her own? Could she be that deluded? Could she have the goods on Ron and make him go and try to get that poor little boy???

I am just trying to figure out why Ron would attempt to take that little one!!! It makes absolutely NO Sense...but then....NOTHING in this case does!

He must have seen the girls out and about, maybe he wanted them picked up as well.

Good Morning Grama... Here's your coffe and doughnuts.. and a sweet little guy to help you eat them.......

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: April 21, 2009, 08:39:15 AM »

How do we know for sure that Cobra was the person who bailed these 2 girls out of jail? Is this another rumor from over yonder or is there some facts to back it up? the bail would not have been that high for Amber and Nay nay  would it? 10% of what? perhaps a family member bailed them out?
how sure are we that Amber's grandma even called the police about Ron being there? Ron has no interest in that kid....he has shown that supposedly through this child's life by not seeing him or helping out with his support...why would he go over there to get this child just out of the blue? and if he did try to do something like taking this little boy, why hasn't he been taken in to the police for questioning?...who is the father of this child...? ron may not even be this child's father....why would he take a child that it sounds as if he has denied was his all of this child's life? makes no sense, to me anyway...as closely as ron would be watched by LE if he is a suspect, wouldn't they be tailing him and would have seen him at Ambers house and told him to leave if he didn't have business there? and why send ron jr up to the door to get this little boy? he wouldn't have been expected to carry this 1yr old child back to the car would he? it is not making sense to me...

Where is Misty, Crystal and Ron all been lately? very quiet from all 3 of them..no more pleas for Haleigh, all has gone quiet...Why? I am sure that they could get some camera time if they wanted it to make a plea for her....all very puzzling...is the media not covering this story any more? Is it because the parents have made this such a circus by their infighting? did Haleigh's best interest get lost in all of this? sad, really really sad....

I hope that an arrest will be made soon so that we can get this story figured out for Haleigh's sake...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: April 21, 2009, 08:40:55 AM »

oops! sorry for the double post! I got kicked out of the cage and didn't realize that the first one got posted!
Help Mods!
thanks!

Fixed it.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 11:56:43 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: April 21, 2009, 08:45:47 AM »

Good Morning Grama... Here's your coffe and doughnuts.. and a sweet little guy to help you eat them.......

Thanks mlee.  I am a little stingy sharing my donuts, but with the little guy, won't have much choice.  He has more power than me.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: April 21, 2009, 09:06:41 AM »

Thanks mlee.  I am a little stingy sharing my donuts, but with the little guy, won't have much choice.  He has more power than me.

Good to see you up and about...  I see things have quieted down a bit.. read Art's interview.. figure give them just a bit more time and things will start coming out..

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: April 21, 2009, 09:09:12 AM »

Do we know if Ron has taken a DNA paternity test for this little boy? Also, does he have court ordered child support and if so, what are the arrears??

Am in the midst of searching the docs but so far, have come up empty-handed. Some on another site are saying Ron has every right to take his son with Amber. I'm like..."WHAT??" I think NOT!!!

Also, IMO, that poor kid needs to be taken away from Amber. Seems she is another in a long, long line of young "mothers" who just doesn't get it.

Any bets Misty is pregnant???

A couple of the locals have said that Ron's name is on Jordan's b/c as father, and there is no custody agreement so he would have the right to take his child if he wanted to. It was a dumb move, though.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: April 21, 2009, 09:12:29 AM »

Misty's birthday is in December.
that's what I thought...

Right. Misty turned 17 last December. Her DOB: 12-09-91.
DEC???? is MIsty's birthday???? Then why did GM.T say in a video that Ron asked Misty to marry him ON HER BIRTHDAY at the resurant? Which GM.T said they went to dinner that night for her birthday.

It was TN's birthday..... not Misty's.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #928 on: April 21, 2009, 09:16:10 AM »

Do we know if Ron has taken a DNA paternity test for this little boy? Also, does he have court ordered child support and if so, what are the arrears??

Am in the midst of searching the docs but so far, have come up empty-handed. Some on another site are saying Ron has every right to take his son with Amber. I'm like..."WHAT??" I think NOT!!!

Also, IMO, that poor kid needs to be taken away from Amber. Seems she is another in a long, long line of young "mothers" who just doesn't get it.

A couple of the locals have said that Ron's name is on Jordan's b/c as father, and there is no custody agreement so he would have the right to take his child if he wanted to. It was a dumb move, though.

This BS law needs to change.  Any loser can just run off with a child who doesn't/barely knows them.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: April 21, 2009, 09:19:51 AM »

This BS law needs to change.  Any loser can just run off with a child who doesn't/barely knows them.

I don't think he wants any of the children, maybe his mother or grandmother is pushing this.. I think his viewpoint, its the best way to gouge the Momma's.

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: April 21, 2009, 09:21:48 AM »

How do we know for sure that Cobra was the person who bailed these 2 girls out of jail? Is this another rumor from over yonder or is there some facts to back it up? the bail would not have been that high for Amber and Nay nay  would it? 10% of what? perhaps a family member bailed them out?
how sure are we that Amber's grandma even called the police about Ron being there? Ron has no interest in that kid....he has shown that supposedly through this child's life by not seeing him or helping out with his support...why would he go over there to get this child just out of the blue? and if he did try to do something like taking this little boy, why hasn't he been taken in to the police for questioning?...who is the father of this child...? ron may not even be this child's father....why would he take a child that it sounds as if he has denied was his all of this child's life? makes no sense, to me anyway...as closely as ron would be watched by LE if he is a suspect, wouldn't they be tailing him and would have seen him at Ambers house and told him to leave if he didn't have business there? and why send ron jr up to the door to get this little boy? he wouldn't have been expected to carry this 1yr old child back to the car would he? it is not making sense to me...

Where is Misty, Crystal and Ron all been lately? very quiet from all 3 of them..no more pleas for Haleigh, all has gone quiet...Why? I am sure that they could get some camera time if they wanted it to make a plea for her....all very puzzling...is the media not covering this story any more? Is it because the parents have made this such a circus by their infighting? did Haleigh's best interest get lost in all of this? sad, really really sad....

I hope that an arrest will be made soon so that we can get this story figured out for Haleigh's sake...

Some of the locals called the news service last night, and I think one called LE, and it was confirmed that the BOLO was correct, G/ma DID call 911, and they did respond to it. But Ron left before they got there so when they found him at home, they cancelled the BOLO. It is said that Ron sent Jr. to the door first, then when G/ma didn't respond, he sent the black guy to the door. She got scared and shut the door in his face and called the cops. Ron hightailed it out of there as soon as he could... she may have yelled through the door at them, "I'm calling 911!!" I don't know, but if he had any sense, he knew she would, so he wasn't taking any chances. But... the locals say it is true, and he did intend to take the child.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: April 21, 2009, 09:27:58 AM »

If she is on welfare, and has medicade to take care of little Jordan, then she has to have legal custody of him.. they may have an issue with his paying child support. Why he would be in the rears, have no idea..  Because they can gain a court order to take it out of his check, and if he stops working he is still responsible for that money to be paid.. They can go back and have him charged with contempt for non payment, and his backside will set in jail.......  I really don't think he can just go up to the house and take the baby..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: April 21, 2009, 09:30:12 AM »

Tx...the locals being who? on another forum?
If ron did indeed do this, very stupid on his part...
I really don't understand why he still has custody of ron jr. if he is as bad as all the locals are saying..couldn't they go in for emergency custody ?
I think that there are a lot of porkies being told ....jmo....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: April 21, 2009, 09:33:38 AM »

If she is on welfare, and has medicade to take care of little Jordan, then she has to have legal custody of him.. they may have an issue with his paying child support. Why he would be in the rears, have no idea..  Because they can gain a court order to take it out of his check, and if he stops working he is still responsible for that money to be paid.. They can go back and have him charged with contempt for non payment, and his backside will set in jail.......  I really don't think he can just go up to the house and take the baby..

wasn't Crystal in contempt as well then? she was behind in her child support....she would be still be responsible as well wouldn't she? even though she was not working either?
If ron was named as Jordan's father and Amber was on public aid, wouldn't he have to reimburse public aid? through child support?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: April 21, 2009, 09:35:15 AM »

I really don't understand why he still has custody of ron jr. if he is as bad as all the locals are saying..couldn't they go in for emergency custody ?

The process has been filed in court against ron for custody, but it is a waiting process for the primary hearing.. and his attorneys can stall this off for some amount of time by rescheduling the hearing.  this process could take a while.. They won't just come in and take little ron unless there is prove that abuse is currently happening, and then they should, not that they would.. Haven't done it so far.. child services departments have quirk's.   Although, with everything out on the table so far.. they seem to be stalling around.  I guess their best excuse is RED TAPE..  Now, the issue of Little Jordan is at hand.. They better get the red tape bundled up and get their butts in gear.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: April 21, 2009, 09:45:22 AM »

wasn't Crystal in contempt as well then? she was behind in her child support....she would be still be responsible as well wouldn't she? even though she was not working either?
If ron was named as Jordan's father and Amber was on public aid, wouldn't he have to reimburse public aid? through child support?

She had a hearing that was scheduled around the time Little Haleigh went missing, and the hearing was postponed.. yes, she can also be held in contempt. And this can come back up again over little ron, and Haleigh when/ if she comes home.

Now the process with little Jordan, if Amber went to Social Services for aid and medical, they would have done a dna on ron if he were not already on the birth certificate. Then, she would be given custody of little Jordan, and he would have visitation rights only, they would have changed the birth certificate and placed his (ron's) name on it. So, they may well be the reason why one says no, he isn't on it, and another say's yes he is. I think if he grabs little Jordan, then he thinks that stops his obligation for paying child support, but I do believe this is a threat towards Amber, and that's his intention.  Why would he now want Jordan??  From the description of what he was doing to short elevator, from what Art reported.. sounds like he was trying to make her have a miscarriage.  Now, that's a loving responsible father??? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #936 on: April 21, 2009, 09:47:22 AM »

Good Morning. Where is Ron and Misty hiding out at? Are they with Ron's mother or grandmother?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: April 21, 2009, 09:48:40 AM »

Kristina Prevatt interview now on www.artharris.com
fixing my typo

Why do they have children, any children around these people.  Where is CPS?  These people are addicts with no morals, no sense of right and wrong, and forgive me, but just plain stupid!!  There is not a decent parent in the whole bunch, and they talk about taking care of the brothers and sisters children?? My God, why? Nay Nay talks about friends that are prostitutes, and she gets half the money, and then she is to take care of someones children?   All the while they are on major drugs?   
I have no clue whatsoever. It's like all this is just normal, maybe for them this is normal.
Sad, there is a good chance their kids will turn out the same.

I guess our parents thought the same way during the late 60's and the early 70's,
all the free love, sex and drugs..  This is another generation that has gone unchecked and doing exactly what they want to do..  This just happens to be a pocket, small community.. Heavy drug activity with lots of availability..  I believe the residence of that community, realizing that they have had at least a dozen adults working drugs in the area for such a long time, without LE dragging them down.. should be really upset with LE..  That's their job, and apprently someone wasn't doing their job...  What is so terrible sad, is that it took the gone missing of a tiny little girl, for LE to finally get to work....  They have always had access to the other agency's to help clean the place up, now they use it because they are in the national Media's eye.....

mlee, i just want to mention that to some extent LE was doing their job, because we've seen long records on one person after another, arrests on charges for drugs, etc.  LE brought em in, but for so many, there has been charge after charge dismissed.  Seems to me it was more like the judge not doing his job.  IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: April 21, 2009, 09:54:59 AM »

Sieko, I agree.  It's gotta be damn frustrating for LE doing the legwork rounding these folks up, only to have the court toss them back out on the streets, probably even before the ink dries on their shift reports.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: April 21, 2009, 10:04:22 AM »

Cookie, have you listened to this audio interview with Cobra?  It's from Sky News Talk, says in this that it was confirmed.  It's wasn't rumors from locals or forums, no other forum had the news before we did. 

http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/SNWCBR5_COBRA5_.mp3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.