April 26, 2024, 08:02:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 380027 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: April 21, 2009, 10:14:11 AM »

Sieko, I agree.  It's gotta be damn frustrating for LE doing the legwork rounding these folks up, only to have the court toss them back out on the streets, probably even before the ink dries on their shift reports.   

You know, judges are not permanent.. If LE found that all charges brought against people were being dropped or the people being release on a constant basis.. LE has the option to call the Attorney General's Office in their state and file complaints against that Judge, that would be investigated. This is a two way street. Many of those people who were charged in that large bust, I can guarantee they have been in business in that community, suppling all the lower level dealers for sometime.  I also know that LE had the option to call for DEA to assist many many moons ago. If they knew they had a major problem in that community, then by calling DEA and letting them file the charges.. That goes to Federal Court, and no local Judge touches it.  I have worked with both DEA, Customs and State Narcotics many years ago, so this is nothing new..   If you have a major drug problem, you contact the big boys, that's why they have them....  That's also why they have chief of police and sheriff's to recognize, hey we have problems with our legal system aka judges.. We need to find a way around this, or get them out of office.  Yes, its called being radical. But, not dealing with the issue's.. is the fault of the Le.  Apparently, they were aware, but someone was setting back and not taking any action to stop it..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #941 on: April 21, 2009, 10:36:34 AM »

Sieko, I agree.  It's gotta be damn frustrating for LE doing the legwork rounding these folks up, only to have the court toss them back out on the streets, probably even before the ink dries on their shift reports.   

You know, judges are not permanent.. If LE found that all charges brought against people were being dropped or the people being release on a constant basis.. LE has the option to call the Attorney General's Office in their state and file complaints against that Judge, that would be investigated. This is a two way street. Many of those people who were charged in that large bust, I can guarantee they have been in business in that community, suppling all the lower level dealers for sometime.  I also know that LE had the option to call for DEA to assist many many moons ago. If they knew they had a major problem in that community, then by calling DEA and letting them file the charges.. That goes to Federal Court, and no local Judge touches it.  I have worked with both DEA, Customs and State Narcotics many years ago, so this is nothing new..   If you have a major drug problem, you contact the big boys, that's why they have them....  That's also why they have chief of police and sheriff's to recognize, hey we have problems with our legal system aka judges.. We need to find a way around this, or get them out of office.  Yes, its called being radical. But, not dealing with the issue's.. is the fault of the Le.  Apparently, they were aware, but someone was setting back and not taking any action to stop it..
Again, this could be said for almost any town.  It's like this every where.  There aren't enough DEA agents.  There isn't enough room in the jails.  Obviously we know LE can't just go kicking every door in town down and start hauling people in.  It's a process that takes much planning otherwise we'd be seeing too many dead cops out there.  The laws need changed.  We need to try to rehabilitate the addicts and incarcerate those at the root of the problem.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: April 21, 2009, 10:49:20 AM »

Tx...the locals being who? on another forum?
If ron did indeed do this, very stupid on his part...
I really don't understand why he still has custody of ron jr. if he is as bad as all the locals are saying..couldn't they go in for emergency custody ?
I think that there are a lot of porkies being told ....jmo....

Cookie, have you listened to this audio interview with Cobra?  It's from Sky News Talk, says in this that it was confirmed.  It's wasn't rumors from locals or forums, no other forum had the news before we did. 

http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/SNWCBR5_COBRA5_.mp3

Every question that has been brought up on the possession, entering the facility with drugs being hidden upon entry are the basis for the charges. It's all pretty clear, love the statement, that LE isn't playing around anymore, they have gotten serious. This is a good.. Which means, there is much more to come.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: April 21, 2009, 11:08:24 AM »

Goodmorning Whats going on now??? Check this out....http://twitter.com/SKY973
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: April 21, 2009, 11:12:46 AM »

Sounds like RC got someone hunting down White boy GREG gonna shot him???
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: April 21, 2009, 11:16:05 AM »

mlee, thanks for letting us know that process, I had no idea those things could be done!  sure seems that someone was just sitting back, yes.  it's a damn shame that it seems what it took to get them off their backsides, is for this to now be in the public eye.  and watch them scramble now to get things right.  not fair at all that it took a child gone missing to light a fire under em.  sigh.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: April 21, 2009, 11:27:40 AM »

From that twitter.

"#RE Haleigh: Cobra's informants and my informants tell us a pickup truck with about 4 white males have been looking for Greg Page

21 minutes ago from web "

I thought Ron said he had no friends?  He keeps to himself?  Police have been notified.  Is Ronald Cummings really this stupid?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #947 on: April 21, 2009, 11:29:23 AM »

Again, this could be said for almost any town.  It's like this every where.  There aren't enough DEA agents.  There isn't enough room in the jails.  Obviously we know LE can't just go kicking every door in town down and start hauling people in.  It's a process that takes much planning otherwise we'd be seeing too many dead cops out there.  The laws need changed.  We need to try to rehabilitate the addicts and incarcerate those at the root of the problem.

That's true, Sieko!  Am wondering if the courts would raise the bond/bail amount higher for a felony possession of drugs, would that prevent or at least slow down those arrested bonding out so easily.  Just like with Amber and NayNay last night, they spent one night in jail, bonding out by the next, about $200 each.  For someone actually dealing drugs, am thinking that's just a drop in the bucket, more of an annoyance than anything else. 

Seems the answer to most of the problems have to do with money.  Takes money for the court process, jail, probation etc.. plus the programs to try and rehabilitate and changes to the laws, you name it, money is needed.  Maybe one answer is to hit those arrested for drugs where it hurts the most, make them pay more when they get caught.  Might be a deterrent?  Plus the 3 strikes law seem to be a deterrent as well, altho that does have it's own share of problems.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: April 21, 2009, 11:32:22 AM »

mlee, thanks for letting us know that process, I had no idea those things could be done!  sure seems that someone was just sitting back, yes.  it's a damn shame that it seems what it took to get them off their backsides, is for this to now be in the public eye.  and watch them scramble now to get things right.  not fair at all that it took a child gone missing to light a fire under em.  sigh.

That is the terrible point.. you know suddenly they realize they have a problem, and then there are major results..  that tells its own story..  ron should never have gotten off so many times.. that is a very questionable issue, plus they have a new Sheriff suddenly, and  things begin to roll..  Maybe the key word on this is New Sheriff, and he doesn't mess around.  We had a Sheriff arrested and his entire staff with him, here in Laurenburg, nc this past year. They were robbing Drug dealers. Setting up on the highway with roadblocks, grabbing the drugs and the money. Who was going to arrest them.. In the past 3 years, Arizona had the same problem, but their's also included their fire department personell.  Cops go wrong when their is money to spread out.. But, so do judges..  I am still wondering how that one crew got away with their business for so long.. you had a man who was in his 70's and one in his 60's..  This has been big business.  Neither one of these guys just started to get into that level.. We have to look at the drug issue like a piramid system. These guys were a mid level, who dealt out the drugs to a vast younger set, who could sell to people like ron and greg and school kids, elementary on up.... That was a big huge major bust they made...  And this group better not walk...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #949 on: April 21, 2009, 11:49:56 AM »

Thanks, unfortunately would not surprise me in the least.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: April 21, 2009, 11:53:22 AM »

How do we know for sure that Cobra was the person who bailed these 2 girls out of jail? Is this another rumor from over yonder or is there some facts to back it up? the bail would not have been that high for Amber and Nay nay  would it? 10% of what? perhaps a family member bailed them out?
how sure are we that Amber's grandma even called the police about Ron being there? Ron has no interest in that kid....he has shown that supposedly through this child's life by not seeing him or helping out with his support...why would he go over there to get this child just out of the blue? and if he did try to do something like taking this little boy, why hasn't he been taken in to the police for questioning?...who is the father of this child...? ron may not even be this child's father....why would he take a child that it sounds as if he has denied was his all of this child's life? makes no sense, to me anyway...as closely as ron would be watched by LE if he is a suspect, wouldn't they be tailing him and would have seen him at Ambers house and told him to leave if he didn't have business there? and why send ron jr up to the door to get this little boy? he wouldn't have been expected to carry this 1yr old child back to the car would he? it is not making sense to me...

Where is Misty, Crystal and Ron all been lately? very quiet from all 3 of them..no more pleas for Haleigh, all has gone quiet...Why? I am sure that they could get some camera time if they wanted it to make a plea for her....all very puzzling...is the media not covering this story any more? Is it because the parents have made this such a circus by their infighting? did Haleigh's best interest get lost in all of this? sad, really really sad....

I hope that an arrest will be made soon so that we can get this story figured out for Haleigh's sake...

#40  Art Harris Says:
April 21st, 2009 at 9:27 am

#30: They were bailed out by a local bonding company; Cobra gave them a ride from jail.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/exclusive-misty-cummings-pal-nay-nay-talks/#more-1668

Heart
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #951 on: April 21, 2009, 11:54:59 AM »

I do have to agree with u my family is into drugs and drinking and i am the only one not doing any of it so i agree all it takes is a big NO specially at 16 come on that is the time u are SUPPOSE to be think of college not drugs or the parting or even getting married .The only truth we all know is Haleigh went missing on her time she should stand up and do what is best for the children and herself.I am not sure about Ron but i do know there is guys out there like him.One question about 2 weeks in the investigation one of the news stations said Ron brought in a piece of paper anybody remember that ?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: April 21, 2009, 11:54:59 AM »

From that twitter.

"#RE Haleigh: Cobra's informants and my informants tell us a pickup truck with about 4 white males have been looking for Greg Page

I thought Ron said he had no friends?  He keeps to himself?  Police have been notified.  Is Ronald Cummings really this stupid?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: April 21, 2009, 11:56:28 AM »

I do have to agree with u my family is into drugs and drinking and i am the only one not doing any of it so i agree all it takes is a big NO specially at 16 come on that is the time u are SUPPOSE to be think of college not drugs or the parting or even getting married .The only truth we all know is Haleigh went missing on her time she should stand up and do what is best for the children and herself.I am not sure about Ron but i do know there is guys out there like him.One question about 2 weeks in the investigation one of the news stations said Ron brought in a piece of paper anybody remember that ?

Yes
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #954 on: April 21, 2009, 11:56:37 AM »

Do we know if Ron has taken a DNA paternity test for this little boy? Also, does he have court ordered child support and if so, what are the arrears??

Am in the midst of searching the docs but so far, have come up empty-handed. Some on another site are saying Ron has every right to take his son with Amber. I'm like..."WHAT??" I think NOT!!!

Also, IMO, that poor kid needs to be taken away from Amber. Seems she is another in a long, long line of young "mothers" who just doesn't get it.

Any bets Misty is pregnant???

A couple of the locals have said that Ron's name is on Jordan's b/c as father, and there is no custody agreement so he would have the right to take his child if he wanted to. It was a dumb move, though.

This BS law needs to change.  Any loser can just run off with a child who doesn't/barely knows them.

I don't think he wants any of the children, maybe his mother or grandmother is pushing this.. I think his viewpoint, its the best way to gouge the Momma's.

You are right on that, he wants his DISABILITY SSI check, and probably child support from Amber to subsidize his lifestyle......those SSI checks can go as high as $700.00 per month.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: April 21, 2009, 11:57:35 AM »

From that twitter.

YES, HE REALLY IS.. Boy is bored nothing more to do then to get his self in trouble.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: April 21, 2009, 11:58:45 AM »

Tx...the locals being who? on another forum?
If ron did indeed do this, very stupid on his part...
I really don't understand why he still has custody of ron jr. if he is as bad as all the locals are saying..couldn't they go in for emergency custody ?
I think that there are a lot of porkies being told ....jmo....

Cookie, have you listened to this audio interview with Cobra?  It's from Sky News Talk, says in this that it was confirmed.  It's wasn't rumors from locals or forums, no other forum had the news before we did. 

http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/SNWCBR5_COBRA5_.mp3

I listened to it...

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #957 on: April 21, 2009, 11:59:25 AM »

did they ever say what it was all about i was just wondering if it was some of the drug dealers  names that he might of though of had something to do with Haleigh
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: April 21, 2009, 12:02:41 PM »

Thanks, unfortunately would not surprise me in the least.

It appears that these wanna-be reporters are just as bad as their pimps, whores, and druggies sources are.  The reporters and bounty hunter, PIs can's get and keep their stories straight.

Which makes it even more sad for little Haleigh.

# Art Harris Says:
April 21st, 2009 at 9:27 am

#30: They were bailed out by a local bonding company; Cobra gave them a ride from jail.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/exclusive-misty-cummings-pal-nay-nay-talks/#more-1668

# Just got off phone with Cobra who verified that he bailed the girls out last night. Will fill me in tonight when we meet.about 1 hour ago from web

http://twitter.com/SKY973

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: April 21, 2009, 12:03:51 PM »

Wasn't there a report, that this had happened prior also, that a combination of short elevators dad, and crystal's husband and ron were out to get Greg..  Of course if this is the same group.. I wouldn' be surprised if the fourth is ron's body guard, the big guy....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.