April 28, 2024, 07:21:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 380082 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: April 15, 2009, 07:07:20 PM »

Plain and simple...You don't contact them....you lose your job!!!!

It's not like he was incoherant or anything like that.  Either he, or a member of his family could have made a few minute phone call, and advised them that Ron would be phoning in shortly.

Obviously, PDM knew what was happening in the surrounding area, but it is not up to them to read the papers to see when their employee may return.

The tattoo, the wedding, and the mudding must have taken priority over his job.

I guess just could not find the time to phone his employer...

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #181 on: April 15, 2009, 07:16:45 PM »

Thanks, Brandi.  Wow, they had LE there for shift changes for a couple of days.  It sounds like they were expecting trouble from Ron.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #182 on: April 15, 2009, 07:24:28 PM »

Part of me wants to protest the employer's decision to 'make the judgement' call to fire Ron, supposedly based on his not being in contact with his employer... And for that reason, am thinking wtf?  Considering the circumstances, the employer could not contact Ron himself before making such a decision, realizing what a nightmare this has been for the family?  And to then have LE on site when Ron returns? 

Okies... having said that...

The rest of me wants to slap that part of me upside the head with a brick.   

Looking at Ron's actions since Haleigh disappeared, he surely has not "appeared" to be grieving to the point of not being able to return to work.  Getting a tattoo, getting married, supposedly strutting around town wanting free handouts because they all should "know" who he is.. blah blah.  Not to mention the rumor (?) that Ron's coworkers gave up their vacation and sick leave hours to Ron, so that he could spend time with his family etc.  Wonder if those folks feel slapped in the face when they saw how Ron was spending their hard-earned leave, rather than in how the majority of folks would act.  For the employer to have had LE there waiting, in anticipation that Ron might not take the news of his being fired very well... ermmmm that does sound that the employer is aware of Ron's supposed temper.  Perhaps anticipating Ron might 'go postal', as the saying goes.

It's just sad, all the way around.  And Jr. is the one hit the hardest by all this.  IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: April 15, 2009, 07:32:31 PM »

This is just like Ron, he hasn't proven to be very reliable every since this case started and I guess he is gonna continue down that same path, I agree, he still has Ronald Jr. to think about..................not good!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: April 15, 2009, 07:53:20 PM »

O/T - Gale St.John is heading to Orlando and driving down to search for ADJI!!!!!

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/...c-search-adji/

I though she was seriously ill.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: April 15, 2009, 07:59:43 PM »

Part of me wants to protest the employer's decision to 'make the judgement' call to fire Ron, supposedly based on his not being in contact with his employer... And for that reason, am thinking wtf?  Considering the circumstances, the employer could not contact Ron himself before making such a decision, realizing what a nightmare this has been for the family?  And to then have LE on site when Ron returns? 

Looking at Ron's actions since Haleigh disappeared, he surely has not "appeared" to be grieving to the point of not being able to return to work.  Getting a tattoo, getting married, supposedly strutting around town wanting free handouts because they all should "know" who he is.. blah blah.  Not to mention the rumor (?) that Ron's coworkers gave up their vacation and sick leave hours to Ron, so that he could spend time with his family etc.  Wonder if those folks feel slapped in the face when they saw how Ron was spending their hard-earned leave, rather than in how the majority of folks would act.  For the employer to have had LE there waiting, in anticipation that Ron might not take the news of his being fired very well... ermmmm that does sound that the employer is aware of Ron's supposed temper.  Perhaps anticipating Ron might 'go postal', as the saying goes.

It's just sad, all the way around.  And Jr. is the one hit the hardest by all this.  IMO

Since the only thing that could be released about his being fired, was "either he is re-hireable or not re-hireable..  So, the no contact with employer may well be just word on the street.  I bet, he was on probation, and he didn't keep the business aware of what was going on.  And yes, you are right..  If you think that way again, were taking the brick away from you, you might hurt yourself.. I'm sending the upstairs cat after you..  She will remind you how bad ron really is, after all she watches NG every night.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: April 15, 2009, 08:02:40 PM »

Plain and simple...You don't contact them....you lose your job!!!!

It's not like he was incoherant or anything like that.  Either he, or a member of his family could have made a few minute phone call, and advised them that Ron would be phoning in shortly.

Obviously, PDM knew what was happening in the surrounding area, but it is not up to them to read the papers to see when their employee may return.

The tattoo, the wedding, and the mudding must have taken priority over his job.

I guess just could not find the time to phone his employer...

You have mail............from little ole me....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: April 15, 2009, 08:05:09 PM »

Thanks, Brandi.  Wow, they had LE there for shift changes for a couple of days.  It sounds like they were expecting trouble from Ron.
or they were there checking out rons records and about him being at work that night and this was a way to hide just what LE was doing..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: April 15, 2009, 08:13:31 PM »

Since the only thing that could be released about his being fired, was "either he is re-hireable or not re-hireable..  So, the no contact with employer may well be just word on the street.  I bet, he was on probation, and he didn't keep the business aware of what was going on.  And yes, you are right..  If you think that way again, were taking the brick away from you, you might hurt yourself.. I'm sending the upstairs cat after you..  She will remind you how bad ron really is, after all she watches NG every night.

Thanks mlee, it's good to know we monkeys can count on each other! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: April 15, 2009, 08:24:40 PM »

O/T.. sorry mods

If any monkey in here lives in Alabama, and uses Influend Cough and Cold Products, please see my recent post in Musings about an FDA recall for that. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4866.msg770031#msg770031

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: April 15, 2009, 08:28:13 PM »

is there somewhere I can go to get like and insite to Gale St John, her background and stuff..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #191 on: April 15, 2009, 08:39:42 PM »

is there somewhere I can go to get like and insite to Gale St John, her background and stuff..

Not sure if this will help, but here's her site:

http://psychicgalestjohn.com/

FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: April 15, 2009, 08:44:00 PM »

You know this just proves that some people shouldn't breed.

I don't think this little girl will ever be found. Florida is a hard place to be lost for a tiny little thing. Gators and such.

I also think this crackhead pair only got married so they wouldn't have to testify against each other.

Also, who could possibly be surprised at the dad's actions..he's a scumbag and his idiot child bride is exactly the same. In fact the whole family seems a chromosome short.

I mean if you don't want your kid, call me. I'll come get them. Geez people piss me off!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #193 on: April 15, 2009, 08:45:46 PM »

Not sure if this will help, but here's her site:

http://psychicgalestjohn.com/

Wanting to add.. If you google -->  Gale St John  <-- there's a lot of links that come up.  One is "Gale St John: exposed"      Interesting!  Dunno what to think about this lady. 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #194 on: April 15, 2009, 08:46:16 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys ! I am never caught up anymore to post. I stopped in to see if there was anything new. I think they need to send some of us grandmas down there to find Haleigh.

And Wyks, We will help you knock some sense into that bad side of your head.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #195 on: April 15, 2009, 08:50:21 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys ! I am never caught up anymore to post. I stopped in to see if there was anything new. I think they need to send some of us grandmas down there to find Haleigh.

And Wyks, We will help you knock some sense into that bad side of your head.

Awww thanks Darla!  Knew I could on y'all!      

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: April 15, 2009, 08:51:44 PM »

Two Inmates Escape Putnam County Jail

2009-4-15 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Woman's Death Possibly Linked to Escaped Inmates

Posted By: Jennifer Lindgren Posted By: Gary Detman     Created: 4/15/2009 8:00:07 AM    Updated: 4/15/2009 7:57:39 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy says it's a strong possibility the two inmates who escaped from jail had been spotted in west Jacksonville.

A woman found dead in a home northwest of Palatka may be related to the search.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says authorities found 66-year-old Helen Googe dead inside a home in the town of Bardin, which is about nine miles northwest of Palatka off State Road 100.

Her car is the one authorities are now looking for in the search for 23-year-old Doni Ray Brown and 25-year-old Timothy Wayne Fletcher.

Relatives told First Coast News Googe was Fletcher's step-grandmother.

Brown and Fletcher escaped from the Putnam County Jail sometime after a cell check at 4 a.m.

Investigators say an officer at the jail saw piles of blankets in the cell to make it look like the men were in their beds.

The officer went inside the cell and noticed the men weren't there. Authorities say the officer noticed some plumbing casing had been pushed aside which allowed the men to crawl out.

According to the incident report, Lt. Stacy Dowling said it looked as if the inmates kicked in the plumbing access door and went under the inside perimeter fence at the jail.

Dowling said the inmates climbed the east interior "disorder" gate and left the jail through the exterior perimeter fence at the visitation gate entrance.

Dowling said he saw footprints leading from the visitation parking lot to the livestock field.

K-9's picked up the scent from there, leading deputies to a nearby business where investigators believe the two stole a red & white 1992 Ford F-150 extended cab pickup truck.

Later that morning, an off-duty deputy with the Clay County Sheriff's Office spotted a gold Lincoln sedan with a tan top.

Investigators say the deputy noticed two men driving the car and thought it looked suspicious.

The deputy wrote down the license plate number and went home since he had just got off working the graveyard shift.

Investigators say the deputy returned to work, ran the tag, and noticed the name on the car had a connection to the escaped inmates. The Clay County deputy called the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. A Putnam County deputy went to the home, noticed the car missing, went inside and found the woman dead and the stolen pickup truck abandoned nearby.

Soon after, authorities issued an alert for a gold, four door 1999 Lincoln sedan. The Florida tag is HT8-8TV.

Brown's last known residence was in Satsuma. He was arrested in August 2008 and charged with robbery with a firearm.

Fletcher's last known residence was in Welaka. He was arrested in March 2009 for three counts of failure to appear in court related to an aggravated assault charge.

Investigators say Fletcher has a bulldog tattoo on his left arm, and the word "tank" tattooed on his right fingers. A tattoo that reads "no love" is on his chest, and another that reads "cracker" on his stomach.

Authorities are searching by air and by ground. Deputies are using K9 search teams from the Putman County Sheriff's Office, Palatka Police Department and the Florida Department of Corrections to help find the inmates.

"We are tracking and doing our job," said Sheriff Jeff Hardy. "FDLE is here tracking leads as we speak."

The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office loaned its helicopter for an aerial search.

Call 911 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS. You'll remain anonymous and could receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if your information leads to an arrest.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135962&catid=3

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: April 15, 2009, 08:59:26 PM »

Here's Gale speaking today about her trip:

http://psychicgalestjohn.com/member/forum/index.php/topic,585.0.html

I am not a fan of hers, but any publicity she can bring to the Adji and Haleigh cases is good, IMO.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: April 15, 2009, 09:00:56 PM »

Here's Gale speaking today about her trip:

http://psychicgalestjohn.com/member/forum/index.php/topic,585.0.html

I am not a fan of hers, but any publicity she can bring to the Adji and Haleigh cases is good, IMO.

Wanted to add that she is going to document her trip at:
http://twitter.com/psychicgale

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #199 on: April 15, 2009, 09:02:44 PM »

LMAO~I just read the first part of your post and then the "slap that side of myself" really cracked me up........I think it was really more than not reporting to work, I said a long time ago when they fired him they would have to come up with a "politically correct " excuse to cover their @ss, but I never thought they'd have had to put deputies there. I'm willing to bet they learned way more about him than they knew before, his actions after Haleigh disappeared probably disgusted them just as it dit the majority of us, and all those worker who donated their time off, only to see him getting tattoos etc couldn't have been to happy either.

One another topic, I got a call from the hospital today about SS checks for Eli, turns out whenever a child is born smaller than 1200 grams and a huge number of other issues (Turner's Syndrome being one), you get a SS check for their benefit as long as the SS dept deems it necessary and these checksare anwhere from around 450.00 to 675.00. I told the counselor we didn't need them as I have private insurance and were able to take care or any needs that may arise and was told it didn't matter, he will get it anyway?????? The hospital actually goes to the SS dept an gets the card and files the paperwork for you, so I bet she was getting some for of SS benefits. Just an FYI for thos curious!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.