April 30, 2024, 04:35:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 380120 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: April 27, 2009, 02:39:31 AM »

"So far, Cummings has a solid alibi. Not only do co-workers like Zastrow tell police they recall him on property, even taking his dinner break in the cafeteria, but The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that Cummings cell phone pings came from cell towers by the steel plant, and that on the way home, he stopped by a convenience store to buy a few things. That would certainly seem to debunk one theory that he went to the trailer to check on Misty, then returned to work that night."

Sounds like he has a pretty solid alibi for the time Haleigh was said to have disappeared. Guess Ron really was at work    Then again police have said they don't know what the crime was or when it happened, but there ya go he was at work. 

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: April 27, 2009, 02:48:46 AM »

Sorry didn't post a link in my last comment but that is from the AH article  http://www.artharris.com/

Everyone that has been named in this case has some sort of record  I just looked up the co-worker and found him on the 3 year jail history log. 

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1602 on: April 27, 2009, 03:29:31 AM »

here is a comment on www.artharris.com

Ger Says:
April 27th, 2009 at 1:06 am
Unfortunately, it has come across my scanner that a 22 year old with a past history of seizures, calling from the HaleighBug Center was having a seizure at the time of the initial call for EMS, however the woman has ceased seizing, was conscious and alert with a bloody nose. Immediately following the call out for EMS, the HaleighBug center called again, requesting LEO… I’m waiting now as I type this at 1am, listening to my scanner…to possibly learn more as to why LEO was requested…

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1603 on: April 27, 2009, 04:03:24 AM »

Found here  http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/#more-1731  is the following

"In a telephone interview, Williams Staubs, the private investigator and bounty hunter nicknamed “Cobra,” tells me he’s still checking Cummings alibi, puzzling through Misty’s, and passing on what he hears to police, including the curious story of an ex wife of Crystal Sheffield’s fiancé, Chad Griffis.

Seems Chad won custody of two children from that marriage to Helen Edmison, and Marie Griffis, Crystal’s mother, tells me the ex wife, who lives in North Georgia, hates Crystal because she’s raising her two children–AND knows Ronald Cummings.
"

I wonder if this is her myspace
http://www.myspace.com/dolphin7391
Listed under Helen Griffis
One of her friends lives in Glen st marys, FL

Hmmmmmm 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: April 27, 2009, 07:56:51 AM »

Good evening monkeys!

I just looked at the website Ron's attorneys set up, I haven't checked it in a while. I thought you guys would be interested to know that there is now a scrolling message at the top of the page that says:

"Coming Soon... A message from Haleigh's dad, Ronald Cummings! Check back soon to see the video."

not sure how long it's been there. Wonder what he'll have to say.
http://www.findhaleighnow.com/

'I don't know, I was at work!!'

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: April 27, 2009, 08:01:40 AM »

Beautiful picture Brandi. Thank you!

I think she is holding Ronald Jr and both of them are asleep in that chair. Very cute Wink

Please correct me if I am wrong  , but I don't think that is RJ.  I thought there was 1 year age difference between them.  She doesn't apear to be that young in this photo to me.  Just a thought.

Well, come to think of it, I believe you are right. There is a 1 1/2 year difference between Haleigh and Ronald Jr. Haleigh was born on 8-15-2003 and Ronald Jr on 2-15-2005.

Wonder who the baby is then.

Guess it could be a number of babies; seems there are so many people having babies down there.

When I first looked, Crystals daughter Chloe came to mind.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: April 27, 2009, 08:36:01 AM »

"So far, Cummings has a solid alibi. Not only do co-workers like Zastrow tell police they recall him on property, even taking his dinner break in the cafeteria, but The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that Cummings cell phone pings came from cell towers by the steel plant, and that on the way home, he stopped by a convenience store to buy a few things. That would certainly seem to debunk one theory that he went to the trailer to check on Misty, then returned to work that night."

Sounds like he has a pretty solid alibi for the time Haleigh was said to have disappeared. Guess Ron really was at work    Then again police have said they don't know what the crime was or when it happened, but there ya go he was at work. 

I just posted he following comment on Art Harris site.  Something about this does not seem to add up to me. 

..... he stopped by a convenience store to buy a few things......

Word has it that he was seen at 2AM at the CONVENIENCE STORE. 

He did not ARRIVE HOME UNTIL 3:AM - 3:30.(at least that is the time THEY REPORTED HER MISSING)

So, if he was a the Convenience Store at 2AM...drove home arriving approx 2:20-2:30...neighbor heard some noise out back at this time as well

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1607 on: April 27, 2009, 08:54:55 AM »

I think she is holding Ronald Jr and both of them are asleep in that chair. Very cute Wink

I doubt it, since Ron Jr. is only a year and a half younger than Haleigh, she would have been just a toddler when he was a baby, she looks more like 4 at least.  I've been told that baby is probably Jordan, 'cause it looks like a little boy baby. But it could be Chloe.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1608 on: April 27, 2009, 09:10:49 AM »

Just my opinion.   During Misty's threee day bender.  I think something happened to Haleigh then.  Under Ron's care.  When Misty came home after this 3 day'er, everything was already planned.   This was all staged.   The more I hear about these individuals the more likely this is the case.  The whole marriage thing with Misty.  This is what she wanted.   She actually doesn not know what happened, which would clear her poly tests.  Ron knows what happened I believe.  He married Misty so, he would appease her.   This is turn assures she goes along with the plan.   

This is all my opinion.   I think Ron was upset during Misty's 3 day bender and in one of his tantrums Haleigh was a victim.  Just thoughts going through my head. 

Alibis are all family members.  Hmm...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: April 27, 2009, 09:23:48 AM »

Just my opinion.   During Misty's threee day bender.  I think something happened to Haleigh then.  Under Ron's care.  When Misty came home after this 3 day'er, everything was already planned.   This was all staged.   The more I hear about these individuals the more likely this is the case.  The whole marriage thing with Misty.  This is what she wanted.   She actually doesn not know what happened, which would clear her poly tests.  Ron knows what happened I believe.  He married Misty so, he would appease her.   This is turn assures she goes along with the plan.   

This is all my opinion.   I think Ron was upset during Misty's 3 day bender and in one of his tantrums Haleigh was a victim.  Just thoughts going through my head. 

The age difference, Ron appears to be controlling, but I think he married Misty, as she had something hanging over his head and this was the way to SHUT HER UP.  If something did indeed happen to Haleigh, when in their care of her,  if Ron is involved with any type of drugs, pills, etc...DO YOU not think that this little piggy would not SQUEAL....to get back at him. 

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1610 on: April 27, 2009, 09:32:33 AM »

The age difference, Ron appears to be controlling, but I think he married Misty, as she had something hanging over his head and this was the way to SHUT HER UP.  If something did indeed happen to Haleigh, when in their care of her,  if Ron is involved with any type of drugs, pills, etc...DO YOU not think that this little piggy would not SQUEAL....to get back at him. 

I agree.  It just seems like the time of the "abduction" is all too conveinient for Ron.   I think this happened days earlier.  This is why he repeatedly states"  I do not know, I was at work".

Something will come about soon I think.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1611 on: April 27, 2009, 09:35:28 AM »

Good Morning, I definitely believe Ron married Misty to appease her. Maybe today some kind of news will surface.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1612 on: April 27, 2009, 09:37:39 AM »

I agree.  It just seems like the time of the "abduction" is all too conveinient for Ron.   I think this happened days earlier.  This is why he repeatedly states"  I do not know, I was at work".

Something will come about soon I think.

Wasn't there confirmation that she went to school on Monday?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1613 on: April 27, 2009, 09:40:13 AM »

I do recall that now.   I think you are right.

Perhaps before Ron went to work.   I just have a odd feeling about this dude.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1614 on: April 27, 2009, 09:57:55 AM »

I do recall that now.   I think you are right.

Perhaps before Ron went to work.   I just have a odd feeling about this dude.
You are not alone, I feel the same way.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: April 27, 2009, 10:02:42 AM »

I think that the baby is Chloe or else Jordan? She appears to be about 4ish? and she and Ron Jr. are closer in age so he wouldn't be an infant then right?
thanks for the beautiful picture, Haleigh is a sweetheart and I love seeing the different pictures of her!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: April 27, 2009, 10:04:55 AM »

I doubt it, since Ron Jr. is only a year and a half younger than Haleigh, she would have been just a toddler when he was a baby, she looks more like 4 at least.  I've been told that baby is probably Jordan, 'cause it looks like a little boy baby. But it could be Chloe.

ta! I posted the same thing before reading the posts above! great minds think alike huh? tee hee!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: April 27, 2009, 10:08:21 AM »

and Haleigh was definitely at school on Monday from the reports so she couldn't have disappeared before Monday night...she was also seen by neighbors and by great gramma Monday night by other reports from what I recall...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: April 27, 2009, 10:35:36 AM »

and Haleigh was definitely at school on Monday from the reports so she couldn't have disappeared before Monday night...she was also seen by neighbors and by great gramma Monday night by other reports from what I recall...

Yes. She was confirmed to have been at school on Monday. On time, even!

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1619 on: April 27, 2009, 10:36:18 AM »

Thanks for clarification.   I think these cases are blending together for me.   These young ones are so precious and I just want justice for them.  My mind is just brainstorming and thinking of scenarios that possibly took place.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.