April 30, 2024, 12:51:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 380146 times)
rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1620 on: April 27, 2009, 10:50:14 AM »

Everytime i see "I don't know i was at work". I have to laugh.Seeing the words running across the screen that one of you funny monkeys wrote is just too funny. thanks for the laugh. I needed it really bad this morning.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1621 on: April 27, 2009, 10:56:03 AM »

I just read Art Harris's new article, very interesting.  Interesting about the coworker hearing what Misty and Ron were saying on the phone. 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: April 27, 2009, 11:00:00 AM »

So Ron was at work.  Misty was at home with the kids.  GrGramaSykes 'said' she visited, but none else has confirmed that she was there.

A/C guy was there.  Not for sure if Misty's bro and family were there also.

Also, we have learned from Donevon Spell's x wife/girlfried that Donevon told her that NaYnAY AND Amber(did they also bring a black male with them) were also at the trailer the night Haleigh went missing.

Getting into the wee hours, Ron comes home...maybe on the way heard that NayNay and Amber were indeed at the trailer, Misty denies this.  Get into a heated argument...woman screaming at 2-2:30....  Was Haleigh already gone at this time, or did something happened at that time.  911 called at 3:30+.

Doesn't seem to add up, with Ron Jr.....if there was a lot of commotion going on...and only remember the couch and the black man.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: April 27, 2009, 11:26:41 AM »

I just read Art Harris's new article, very interesting.  Interesting about the coworker hearing what Misty and Ron were saying on the phone. 

It is interesting.  It's the most likely scenario to me.  Misty lost it with Haleigh...
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: April 27, 2009, 11:45:19 AM »

It is interesting.  It's the most likely scenario to me.  Misty lost it with Haleigh...

Hi & late morning everyone. I haven't had much time to post, though I have been here lurking..

I can see this happening with Misty, considering her immaturity & inexperience with kids,  but what would make Ron cover for her, then of all things marry her?

He does not seem the type to cover for anyone but himself.

NCSunny

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: April 27, 2009, 12:03:13 PM »

To co-workers within earshot of Ronald Cummings at Palatka, Florida’s PDM Bridge, Misty Croslin sounded hysterical when she called one night weeks before the 17 year old babysitter reported his daughter, Haleigh, had vanished while he was at work and she was asleep with the kids.

“I remember she called him in tears, because the little girl was giving her fits and he told her, ‘Whip her, just whip her and make her be quiet,’” recalls fellow crane operator Eric Zastrow, 32, in an exclusive interview with The Bald Truth. “He said, ‘Just whip the little brat, she needs to understand it’s time to go to bed, or put a movie in for her.’ Then he hung up.”

(snipped)

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/#more-1731
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 04:00:05 PM by klaasend » Logged
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: April 27, 2009, 12:04:41 PM »

Sorry I did not post the link....

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/#more-1731
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: April 27, 2009, 12:09:18 PM »

I really believe that what ever happened to Haleigh, was something of this nature, someone's patience/temper got completely out of control. I have thought this from the beginning.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: April 27, 2009, 12:15:09 PM »

Hi & late morning everyone. I haven't had much time to post, though I have been here lurking..

I can see this happening with Misty, considering her immaturity & inexperience with kids,  but what would make Ron cover for her, then of all things marry her?

That I canèt (ugh, how do I fix the punctuation on my keyboardÉ) figure out, unless he loves his girlfriends much more than his kids.  He had no problems taking Misty back after her weekend with WBG.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: April 27, 2009, 12:17:39 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud....

If Misty got upset , she tired and so on from her drug episodes and Haleigh did not want to go to bed and Fibsty injured Haleigh.. Maybe fibsty wanted to have company over and haleigh was still up and she wanted her in bed asleep, so she could not tell her father..Did she send Haleigh away until injuries were cleared up and staged an abduction... Who helped her?

or Fibsty injured Haleigh and passed away... Who helped her?

Why would Ron marry Fibsty knowing full well she was the last to see Haleigh
and was in her care... He did not need to marry Fibsty to keep her close... He knew about WBG , the 3 day bender, and he certainly had to know she was doing drugs...

What does Fibsty have on Ron.......
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: April 27, 2009, 12:21:42 PM »

That I canèt (ugh, how do I fix the punctuation on my keyboardÉ) figure out, unless he loves his girlfriends much more than his kids.  He had no problems taking Misty back after her weekend with WBG.

That is true, though it wasn't as serious a matter as a child missing. I still have problems with that too. He seems far to immature to forgive so quickly.

LOL...( by no means laughing at you) I have no idea, although, once my kids changed the language of my whole comp to Spanish & it took me forever to figure out how to change it. I think it was through the control panel. I will take look.

NCSunny

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: April 27, 2009, 12:24:11 PM »

If Misty got upset , she tired and so on from her drug episodes and Haleigh did not want to go to bed and Fibsty injured Haleigh.. Maybe fibsty wanted to have company over and haleigh was still up and she wanted her in bed asleep, so she could not tell her father..Did she send Haleigh away until injuries were cleared up and staged an abduction... Who helped her?

and was in her care... He did not need to marry Fibsty to keep her close... He knew about WBG , the 3 day bender, and he certainly had to know she was doing drugs...

What does Fibsty have on Ron, that is the million dollar question.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: April 27, 2009, 12:25:31 PM »

Ugh, I know itès something simple but I just canèt recall how to fix it.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: April 27, 2009, 12:28:02 PM »

What does Fibsty have on Ron, that is the million dollar question.

ITA No Rose, it has to be something mighty big..IMO

OT - JG - I googled it & there seem to be many reasons, depending on if its a laptop, running Vista..etc. I could find nothing in control panel other than changing the language. Like what happend to mine, sorry.

NCSunny

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: April 27, 2009, 12:31:46 PM »

I've been reading over yonder, pirate a local, who people seem to believe, has just said this. Don't be surprised if you hear today or in the next couple of days that Misty has lawyered up............... it appears that she has. One other thing, take it for what it is worth, another reliable person over there, has stated that Ron was not there at work the whole night, between 6-8 that evening, wasn't there, so who knows, just thought it was interesting.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: April 27, 2009, 12:40:02 PM »

I've been reading over yonder, pirate a local, who people seem to believe, has just said this. Don't be surprised if you hear today or in the next couple of days that Misty has lawyered up............... it appears that she has. One other thing, take it for what it is worth, another reliable person over there, has stated that Ron was not there at work the whole night, between 6-8 that evening, wasn't there, so who knows, just thought it was interesting.

WOW, interesting info. I thought Misty didn't need an atty, as she wasn't guilty of anything.

So Ron's timeline is crumbling. Another wow... I sure hope all this means that we will find Haleigh soon, poor lil thing has been gone way to long. I pray she will be ok.

NCSunny

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: April 27, 2009, 12:50:36 PM »

Hyperactive is one of Turner syndrome characteritics...

Although intelligence is normal, individuals with Turner syndrome are at risk of impairments in the cognitive, behavioral, and social domains. These include learning disabilities, particularly with regard to spatial perception, visual-motor integration, mathematics, memory, the ability to formulate goals and plan action sequences to attain them, and attention span.8–12 As a result, the nonverbal IQ in persons with Turner syndrome tends to be lower than the verbal IQ. The behavioral abnormalities differ by age. Younger girls may be hyperactive, immature, and anxious, and anxiety, depression, and unsatisfactory peer relationships are more common in older girls.13

http://aappolicy.aappublications.org/cgi/content/full/pediatrics;111/3/692

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: April 27, 2009, 12:52:08 PM »

Hello Monkeys,  I heard the same thing,  Misty is gonna Lawyer up, the only reason for that is someone thinks soneon is getting close to something that is gonna get her in trouble, thats the only reason I can think of for her to get a lawyer right now,,,,,,,She wants to already have one when the sh!t hits the fan.........wonder who has talked!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: April 27, 2009, 12:55:49 PM »

Did Ron come home from work for awhile after a hysterical phone call form Fibsty because she was having problems putting Haleigh to bed.....Did Ron hurt Haleigh in his fit of rage....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: April 27, 2009, 01:07:37 PM »

Hello Monkeys,  I heard the same thing,  Misty is gonna Lawyer up, the only reason for that is someone thinks soneon is getting close to something that is gonna get her in trouble, thats the only reason I can think of for her to get a lawyer right now,,,,,,,She wants to already have one when the sh!t hits the fan.........wonder who has talked!!!!!!
Thanks HH, glad you can back this up. Have you also heard about Ron not being at work the entire shift, 6-8 pm wasn't there. Thanks 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.