April 30, 2024, 08:22:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 380128 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1640 on: April 27, 2009, 01:09:07 PM »

I've been reading over yonder, pirate a local, who people seem to believe, has just said this. Don't be surprised if you hear today or in the next couple of days that Misty has lawyered up............... it appears that she has. One other thing, take it for what it is worth, another reliable person over there, has stated that Ron was not there at work the whole night, between 6-8 that evening, wasn't there, so who knows, just thought it was interesting.

Did Ron come home from work for awhile after a hysterical phone call form Fibsty because she was having problems putting Haleigh to bed.....Did Ron hurt Haleigh in his fit of rage....
I've been thinking something along this line since this case began, hope I'm wrong.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: April 27, 2009, 01:11:38 PM »

Also AH   atill thinks that the cousin Joe is a important person in this case, I myself knows that he helped Misty in some way that night and then got the Hell outta town, He  would be someone Misty called to help her simply because he didnt like Ronald and also because Misty knew he was shady and wouldnt tell on her, he wasnt from this same town so he would be gone, I think he is her partner in crime......

http://www.bloggernews.net/120633

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: April 27, 2009, 01:12:48 PM »

Also AH   atill thinks that the cousin Joe is a important person in this case, I myself knows that he helped Misty in some way that night and then got the Hell outta town, He  would be someone Misty called to help her simply because he didnt like Ronald and also because Misty knew he was shady and wouldnt tell on her, he wasnt from this same town so he would be gone, I think he is her partner in crime......

Very interesting, thanks.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: April 27, 2009, 01:13:56 PM »

Hello Monkeys,  I heard the same thing,  Misty is gonna Lawyer up, the only reason for that is someone thinks soneon is getting close to something that is gonna get her in trouble, thats the only reason I can think of for her to get a lawyer right now,,,,,,,She wants to already have one when the sh!t hits the fan.........wonder who has talked!!!!!!
Thanks HH, glad you can back this up. Have you also heard about Ron not being at work the entire shift, 6-8 pm wasn't there. Thanks 
Ron was at work and I think this all happened without his knowledge, or at least his knowledge at the time........The cousin Joe knows what happene as well as Misty IMO..........then for Misty to lawyer up,  something or someone is getting close...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: April 27, 2009, 01:17:02 PM »

Ugh, I know itès something simple but I just canèt recall how to fix it.

Check out character map.  The e with the mark over the top is one of the characters.

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: April 27, 2009, 01:29:52 PM »

Is this the same cousin that Misty said 'messed' with her when she was younger?  If so, maybe she has something to hold over his head to coerce him to help her.  Otherwise, one would think she would stay as far away from him as possible...hmmm

NCSunny

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: April 27, 2009, 01:31:29 PM »

Hello Monkeys,  I heard the same thing,  Misty is gonna Lawyer up, the only reason for that is someone thinks soneon is getting close to something that is gonna get her in trouble, thats the only reason I can think of for her to get a lawyer right now,,,,,,,She wants to already have one when the sh!t hits the fan.........wonder who has talked!!!!!!
Thanks HH, glad you can back this up. Have you also heard about Ron not being at work the entire shift, 6-8 pm wasn't there. Thanks 

Eric Zastrow should be hung upside down until he tells...if RON was INDEED THERE DURING THE WHOLE SHIFT.  I am thinkin' that Eric covered for him, also covered on his timecard and would probably get fired if the truth came out.

Now, I remember reading from a worker at the PDM and their leaving the property.  Cannot remember exactly the details of the timecards, etc...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: April 27, 2009, 01:36:07 PM »

Eric Zastrow should be hung upside down until he tells...if RON was INDEED THERE DURING THE WHOLE SHIFT.  I am thinkin' that Eric covered for him, also covered on his timecard and would probably get fired if the truth came out.

Now, I remember reading from a worker at the PDM and their leaving the property.  Cannot remember exactly the details of the timecards, etc...
I have a feeling this person is covering for Ron, and yes he would more then likely get fired.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: April 27, 2009, 01:46:34 PM »

Is this the same cousin that Misty said 'messed' with her when she was younger?  If so, maybe she has something to hold over his head to coerce him to help her.  Otherwise, one would think she would stay as far away from him as possible...hmmm
I think this guy prolly did something that Misty didnt like and she just said that about him, she prolly had a crush on him and saw him with another girl or something, this is how Misty is as we can all see from how she has behaved in the past, she and Joe has prolly always had some kind of bond, he was still hanging out with her family so they must not have seen him as much of a threat to Misty and neither did shem he was at Ronalds house around the kids and was prolly jealous of Ronald too.......I think the two of them has always hung out and gotten in little fights and then hung out again.......He would help her just for the sake of doing it!!!

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: April 27, 2009, 01:56:10 PM »

I think this guy prolly did something that Misty didnt like and she just said that about him, she prolly had a crush on him and saw him with another girl or something, this is how Misty is as we can all see from how she has behaved in the past, she and Joe has prolly always had some kind of bond, he was still hanging out with her family so they must not have seen him as much of a threat to Misty and neither did shem he was at Ronalds house around the kids and was prolly jealous of Ronald too.......I think the two of them has always hung out and gotten in little fights and then hung out again.......He would help her just for the sake of doing it!!!

That may be what happened. I remember seeing pics on MySpace where, to me, they looked more like bf/gf pics (nothing nasty or anything like that, more of an adoring, caring relationship) than cousin pics, which always had me confused after reading she said he had 'messed' with her. To me they looked to be very close.

NCSunny

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: April 27, 2009, 01:58:57 PM »

Misty:  Joe, you have got to help me!!!

Joe:  No way, Misty, I am not getting involved!!!!

Misty:  Either you HELP ME, or I will TELL IT WAS YOU!!

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1651 on: April 27, 2009, 02:00:57 PM »

how about Prevatt and Brooks? they're probably talking...

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: April 27, 2009, 02:02:57 PM »

how about Prevatt and Brooks? they're probably talking...
Yes, I'm sure they are.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: April 27, 2009, 02:05:09 PM »

Misty:  Joe, you have got to help me!!!

Joe:  No way, Misty, I am not getting involved!!!!

Misty:  Either you HELP ME, or I will TELL IT WAS YOU!!

More like, Joe come over something has happened to Haleigh and Ron will be home at 3 and I dont know what to do, Ronald will kill me when he gets here,

Joe,  Im coming just stay right there, Ronald isnt gonna touch you or else I will kill him, Im on my way, we will figure out what to do.  and then Joe would think,   well after this Maybe Misty and Ron will break up and we can go back to how it use to be!

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: April 27, 2009, 02:13:22 PM »

I've been reading over yonder, pirate a local, who people seem to believe, has just said this. Don't be surprised if you hear today or in the next couple of days that Misty has lawyered up............... it appears that she has. One other thing, take it for what it is worth, another reliable person over there, has stated that Ron was not there at work the whole night, between 6-8 that evening, wasn't there, so who knows, just thought it was interesting.

but wait a minute......... I thought only guilty people need lawyers?    and Ron was not at work the whole  time 
If he was really at work that means he's covering for Misty, and I can't see him covering anyone's rear except his.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: April 27, 2009, 02:16:22 PM »

Higher hopes: More like, Joe come over something has happened to Haleigh and Ron will be home at 3 and I dont know what to do, Ronald will kill me when he gets here,

Joe,  Im coming just stay right there, Ronald isnt gonna touch you or else I will kill him, Im on my way, we will figure out what to do.  and then Joe would think,   well after this Maybe Misty and Ron will break up and we can go back to how it use to be!

Could very well be the reason Cousin Joe borrowed the vehicle...according to Hank Croslin.  To go over to the trailer...

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: April 27, 2009, 02:18:03 PM »

"So far, Cummings has a solid alibi. Not only do co-workers like Zastrow tell police they recall him on property, even taking his dinner break in the cafeteria, but The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that Cummings cell phone pings came from cell towers by the steel plant, and that on the way home, he stopped by a convenience store to buy a few things. That would certainly seem to debunk one theory that he went to the trailer to check on Misty, then returned to work that night."

Sounds like he has a pretty solid alibi for the time Haleigh was said to have disappeared. Guess Ron really was at work    Then again police have said they don't know what the crime was or when it happened, but there ya go he was at work. 

and Haleigh was definitely at school on Monday from the reports so she couldn't have disappeared before Monday night...she was also seen by neighbors and by great gramma Monday night by other reports from what I recall...

She was at school Monday that part is true, we have an official source outside the family confirm that. I don't buy GGM's story, Misty was asked on Greta who was at the house and Misty said the AC man and her brother and his kids, no mention of Sykes. Misty ran the list down a couple times with no mention of granny, TN mentioned the visit like 8 days later.

Does anyone know what time the neighbor saw Haleigh outside playing?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: April 27, 2009, 02:19:48 PM »

but wait a minute......... I thought only guilty people need lawyers?    and Ron was not at work the whole  time 
If he was really at work that means he's covering for Misty, and I can't see him covering anyone's rear except his.

If he really was at work....then I think he is NOT COVERING FOR MISTY...ONLY FOR HIMSELF...and by saying he was at work the whole time....he can PUT THE BLAME ONTO MISTY. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: April 27, 2009, 02:19:58 PM »

Higher hopes: More like, Joe come over something has happened to Haleigh and Ron will be home at 3 and I dont know what to do, Ronald will kill me when he gets here,

Could very well be the reason Cousin Joe borrowed the vehicle...according to Hank Croslin.  To go over to the trailer...
Yep, could be, I just know something aint right with this guy, I can bet you that he and Misty has hid alot of stuff in the past and Ronald was jealous of him and he of Ronald,  could also be the reason for Ronald Marrying Misty, just to show this guy that he could and would....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: April 27, 2009, 02:23:15 PM »

"So far, Cummings has a solid alibi. Not only do co-workers like Zastrow tell police they recall him on property, even taking his dinner break in the cafeteria, but The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that Cummings cell phone pings came from cell towers by the steel plant, and that on the way home, he stopped by a convenience store to buy a few things. That would certainly seem to debunk one theory that he went to the trailer to check on Misty, then returned to work that night."

Sounds like he has a pretty solid alibi for the time Haleigh was said to have disappeared. Guess Ron really was at work    Then again police have said they don't know what the crime was or when it happened, but there ya go he was at work. 

and Haleigh was definitely at school on Monday from the reports so she couldn't have disappeared before Monday night...she was also seen by neighbors and by great gramma Monday night by other reports from what I recall...

She was at school Monday that part is true, we have an official source outside the family confirm that. I don't buy GGM's story, Misty was asked on Greta who was at the house and Misty said the AC man and her brother and his kids, no mention of Sykes. Misty ran the list down a couple times with no mention of granny, TN mentioned the visit like 8 days later.

Does anyone know what time the neighbor saw Haleigh outside playing?

Misty is NOT the sharpest TACK!!!!  She probably could NOT MEMORIZE MORE THAN THAT. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.