May 01, 2024, 10:29:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227354 times)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2009, 11:31:04 AM »

has there been a date set for Georgy to go back to Morgans office, so he can have a melt down?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2009, 11:31:09 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

IMO Keith Williams is the perfect fallguy. He should have stayed out of it.

A few problems with that, there is no contact known of him with Casey prior to Caylee's death, nor does he or a few of these individuals have ready access to Caylee's room/Anthonys house where some of the items found at the scene were recovered.  Nor access to Casey's trunk which even her parents had to return home to get a spare key for because the car & its trunk were locked, no tampering evident.

The mysterious White dog of Zanny has the keys that KC gave to Zanny on its collar.  Not only did KC give the keys to the house to Zanny, she also passed along a master key to all known locks in the world.  The Dog was a trained circus dog in a previous life and is the psychic that Keith speaks of and currently resides in Puerto Rico.  There you go Cindy, here is how you can connect it.

Is this him? The mysterious circus dog, maybe the keys are under his hat? I don't know, he's not white though.

ROFL
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2009, 11:32:01 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

A few problems with that, there is no contact known of him with Casey prior to Caylee's death, nor does he or a few of these individuals have ready access to Caylee's room/Anthonys house where some of the items found at the scene were recovered.  Nor access to Casey's trunk which even her parents had to return home to get a spare key for because the car & its trunk were locked, no tampering evident.

I agree Capp. The evidence is the evidence! Just cause this guy interjected himself, doesn't suddenly change the evidence and he becomes guilty in some way. The defense can try alot of things to point the finger elsewhere, but, the evidence isn't going to change everyday like the defense does. Nothing explains KC not telling a soul her daughter was missing, or why she drove around with a car that happened to smell like a dead body was in it. How do those facts tie into Kronk or Williams? If KC knew them prior and they were responsible, why wouldn't KC have just said so? Why would she let her self sit in prison accused of murdering her daughter if she knew who did it?

Yup, and as many of us have discussed several times, the forensics is going to disprove the  "Pin the tail on the donkey, any ass will do" defense because of the plant & bug life dating back as close to late June not August, not September, not flipping October, certainly not November or early December.

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2009, 11:32:05 AM »

Morning everyone!!!!  George you better get that new boat offa the road, cause the wheels of justice are rolling down your street!!!
Not to mention that I am sure the HOA is not too happy with the eye sore.

Good morning Miss Kitty!  You are as lovely as always.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2009, 11:32:59 AM »

LP's statement on Nancy Grace is really making me wonder about the two OTHER OCSO deputies that admitted to having sex with Casey. Gawd, how I hope that Richard Cain was not one of them.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2009, 11:34:06 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

I agree Capp. The evidence is the evidence! Just cause this guy interjected himself, doesn't suddenly change the evidence and he becomes guilty in some way. The defense can try alot of things to point the finger elsewhere, but, the evidence isn't going to change everyday like the defense does. Nothing explains KC not telling a soul her daughter was missing, or why she drove around with a car that happened to smell like a dead body was in it. How do those facts tie into Kronk or Williams? If KC knew them prior and they were responsible, why wouldn't KC have just said so? Why would she let her self sit in prison accused of murdering her daughter if she knew who did it?

Yup, and as many of us have discussed several times, the forensics is going to disprove the  "Pin the tail on the donkey, any ass will do" defense because of the plant & bug life dating back as close to late June not August, not September, not flipping October, certainly not November or early December.

CC   FabUlous & hilarious!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2009, 11:34:25 AM »

Do you think therre will ever be charges brought against ANY of the A's? I go back and forth.....sometimes yes and sometimes no. I do believe that each of them have covered up for casey and have hindered the investigation and we all know they have LIED over and over. However, there are still many out there including NG who has a great deal of sympathy for them (don't ask me why)....and I wonder if they did bring charges would they get convicted? Would there be enough people who could really punish them for 'standing by' their child?  I could!!  But I wonder about others.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2009, 11:34:47 AM »

Here's what Baez would have to do and it would be a "miracle"

Link a "zanny" with Kronk or Williams either directly or indirectly

The chain goes like this Caylee is with Zanny; Zanny gives Caylee to Kronk or Williams or someone who knew them. Caylee is killed by Kronk or Williams. 

I am NOT saying it makes sense or is what I believe. No no no.

What else is Baez going to say? He has two perfectly "hinky" dudes out poking around at the remains discovery scene since AUGUST. You can bet he will try ...

BUT how is he going to prove that Kronk and/or Williams put Caylee's body in Casey's trunk?  And just how did they fit into her size 7 shoes?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2009, 11:36:37 AM »

Baez: Forces Out To Get Casey Anthony
State To Seek Death Penalty In Case
POSTED: Tuesday, April 14, 2009
UPDATED: 8:48 am EDT April 14, 2009
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's lead attorney called the state's decision to seek the death penalty against his client a "sad day for justice" and said she's "aware of the forces that are out to get her."

Jose Baez spoke with Local 6 News late Monday night after spending about 30 minutes with Anthony inside the Orange County Jail. The visit took place after the state announced that it would be seeking the death penalty against Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19174406/detail.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19174398/index.html
It is just so amazing that Local 6 got the exclusive interview with Baez last night in regards to this..............oh brother!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2009, 11:36:53 AM »

BBL - dentist. Ick! 

Pain meds are your friend.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2009, 11:37:52 AM »

<snipped>
Casey Anthony's lead attorney called the state's decision to seek the death penalty against his client a "sad day for justice" and said she's "aware of the forces that are out to get her."

Jose Baez spoke with Local 6 News late Monday night after spending about 30 minutes with Anthony inside the Orange County Jail. The visit took place after the state announced that it would be seeking the death penalty against Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

OHMYGAWD!  The forces are out to get her....what does he think this is an episode of Star Wars!  What a frigging childish, inane statement

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2009, 11:37:58 AM »

<snipped>

It is just so amazing that Local 6 got the exclusive interview with Baez last night in regards to this..............oh brother!!

And I still want to know who is paying for all the lawyers.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2009, 11:38:36 AM »

Hiya Monkey friends!! 
I couldnt get here from there.. 
I almost paid CC
Trimm, I met Phil Keating last fall at an election rally .. he is even cuter in person.. and he took a pic w/me too....  aahh.....
3babies is on her way to orlando. it's gonna pour there today
I was on I-95 in my sombrero but she passed me by 

I hope 3Babies doesn't go stand in front of the Ant's with duct tape and a heart sticker today. I just know Spindy is locked and loaded and armed with a baseball bat. I hope 3babies can run fast!

I hope she checks in with us today. 
When we hear about a flaming bag of dog poop at the House of Dysfunction Junction on Hopespring Drive, we'll know that 3babies made it. She promised me!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2009, 11:40:29 AM »

<snipped>

No shock there Dolce, no shock at all.     "forces out to get her"   OMG, maybe he should be evaluated for paranoia...geez    O yea Baez this beeotch doesnt report Caylee missing & the evidence was in Casey's trunk well before Caylee was finally discovered but yea the world is after your poor pathetic client.....putz puhleaaaaaaaaaaze!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2009, 11:41:02 AM »

has there been a date set for Georgy to go back to Morgans office, so he can have a melt down?

I haven't heard anything. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2009, 11:41:56 AM »

Do you think therre will ever be charges brought against ANY of the A's? I go back and forth.....sometimes yes and sometimes no. I do believe that each of them have covered up for casey and have hindered the investigation and we all know they have LIED over and over. However, there are still many out there including NG who has a great deal of sympathy for them (don't ask me why)....and I wonder if they did bring charges would they get convicted? Would there be enough people who could really punish them for 'standing by' their child?  I could!!  But I wonder about others.

I am personally waiting and anticipating the Ant's having charges. All of them. They have gone way beyond "standing by their child" and sister. Ugh! I can dream, can't I? I'm sure the SA was watching all their depos and know how much they have perjured themselves, much less the actual tampering with evidence.JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2009, 11:43:28 AM »

I like you go back and forth on this.  I have to remember though that while I would stand by my child, I would no do so if they took another life.  I would still love my child, but not the crime.
They are not standing by Casey though in this, they have inserted themselves into it and lied, covered, scemed, and purgered themselves and in doing so wasted valuable money and time.  They deserve punishment.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2009, 11:43:57 AM »

Hiya Monkey friends!! 
I couldnt get here from there.. 
I almost paid CC
Trimm, I met Phil Keating last fall at an election rally .. he is even cuter in person.. and he took a pic w/me too....  aahh.....
3babies is on her way to orlando. it's gonna pour there today
I was on I-95 in my sombrero but she passed me by 

I hope 3Babies doesn't go stand in front of the Ant's with duct tape and a heart sticker today. I just know Spindy is locked and loaded and armed with a baseball bat. I hope 3babies can run fast!

I hope she checks in with us today. 
When we hear about a flaming bag of dog poop at the House of Dysfunction Junction on Hopespring Drive, we'll know that 3babies made it. She promised me!

Doxie poop at that!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2009, 11:44:16 AM »

Casey Anthony: What does state's move to death penalty mean?
posted by halboedeker on Apr 14, 2009 10:13:14 AM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Television pulled out the legal analysts to explain why prosecutors changed their minds to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony. She is charged with murdering her daughter, Caylee.

"The state attorney's office must feel that they have a rock-solid circumstantial evidence case," WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

On WESH-Channel 2, attorney Mark NeJame said he expected the state's move and predicted it could bolster a plea deal for Anthony.

"It's often happened where the death penalty has been on the table, that the state agrees to withdraw the death penalty in exchange for a life sentence," said NeJame, a former attorney for George and Cindy Anthony.

Things would have been different months ago and the state's action signals a change. "I believe that the state believes it has been empowered with a stronger case and are probably far less likely to offer any type of deal that they might have considered in the past," NeJame added.

WKMG-Channel 6 talked to criminal defense attorney Cheney Mason, who questioned the state's move. "This is a far reach. They better have something real strong in their bag of tricks," Mason said.

Mason said the state doesn't have the cause of death, when it happened or how it happened.

He said the case was in the top of the first inning and predicted that it would be remarkable if the trial started in a year and a half or two years.

WKMG's Adam Longo talked to Jose Baez, Anthony's attorney. Baez said the cost to taxpayers would triple and dismissed as off base the speculation that he will be in the background because he isn't qualified to lead a death-penalty case.

Longo reported that three other death-qualified attorneys have been helping the Anthony case. "None of us know their names," Longo said. "We will likely be hearing more about them in the coming weeks."

On NBC's "Today," former federal prosecutor Kendall Coffey described the state's decision as "a stunning development coming this late in the case." He said the state has "excruciating pressure" on Anthony to make a plea deal.

Filed under: Caylee and Casey Anthony, Caylee ID, NBC, Today, WESH, WFTV, WKMG

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-what-did-move-to-death-penalty-mean.html#more

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2009, 11:44:27 AM »

<snipped>

Thanks Trimm!

So reading this article has again raised the same questions:

There are currently eight known attorneys on the Anthony defense team, and three are death-penalty qualified, Local 6 News reported. Also, three other attorneys working behind the scenes for the defense are also death-penalty qualified, sources told Local 6 News.  Who is and how are they all being paid?

"It changes absolutely nothing. For people to be out there saying I'm going to be off the case or I'm going to be in the background, they really don't know what they're talking about," Baez said. - Where did Bobo REALLY get his law degree when he is still spewing bullsnit like this?  Everyone else has no clue what the law is except BoBo.

She's aware of the forces that are out to get her," said Baez, - right now there are Forces out to get her?  Maybe he can go after area 51 records to show his client is innocent.

"If they think that this is going to make her plea, they're sadly mistaken. They've been trying to intimidate Casey Anthony from day 1 and it didn't work then, and it's not going to work now." - She will never plea, but I do not think the SA put DP on for a plea.  Regardless, the DP is on the table and she had better get her BBQ scented sauce ordered for her next commissionaire order.

Anthony claims she was offered a plea deal earlier in the case, which she rejected because she said she is not guilty.
- when will we hear the truth according to BoBo that will shock us all and make us understand?  Looks like he is scrambling to put together a defense by just now going after cell and ping records.

Giddy up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.