May 01, 2024, 07:09:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227318 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1000 on: April 15, 2009, 07:12:42 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I just got kicked outta the cage and was trying to ask a st*pid JSM question.

My questio is that if the Mr Grayson guy is trying to get earmarks for the Caylee Missing Children thingy, will the money go to George/Cindy/KFN? I haven't had time to read up on it today so I am a little confused.

If that is true, this money isn't Florida TAXPAYER money, it is ALL of our taxpayer money going to this "fund". He is a US Congressman, so as a US congressman he gets my tax money from Texas to set up 500k to start a foundation in honor of Caylee? And if my taxes are going to give money to Cindy/George and that creepy Mr Milstead, JSM is PIZZED. 

Please correct JSM if she is wrong about this, usually I am. TIA JSM

When this news first broke I wasnt sure JSM,   but suspected that the Anthonys would cease this opportunity...apparentlyI was right because "Conman" made a public comment today (article a few pages back)  that Anthonys would like to speak to him & offer whatever help they can...you can bet they are going to plug their KFN projects...Im on it & I know many monkeys are joining me on the fight to expose these scams & fraudulent practices - goal is to get the Milsteads & Anthonys shut down so they cannot victimize donors, sponsors or most importantly families of actual missing children.  A few pages back I posted info on how to contact Congressman Grayson to give him an education on this case, the KFN circle of false operation.   Not to mention these same individuals in fact are living off donations from naive individuals...not to mention I want something to be named after Caylee that actually represents what happened to her not a lie.   Caylee was never a missing child, she is a murdered child.

I'm sure the Ant's eye's just lit right up when they heard the amount of money! "Sounds promising" I bet!! I'm sure they are already getting their "wish list" together on what they plan to buy in the name of helping missing children! I swear, if I see George's ugly face trying to muscle in on some camera time with the next missing child, I'll buy a ticket down to Florida to kick his azz!! Stay home George, no distraught family wants to see you while frantically searching for their child. YOU have no experience LOOKING for a missing child. Only selling t-shirts, rubber bracelets and driving a truck around that has a sign on the side. That's it, that's all you are good for. You NEVER looked for Caylee and she was right under your nose the whole time! My God, if you had only opening your eyes and ears and had an original thought of your own, so much could have been avoided. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1001 on: April 15, 2009, 07:13:36 PM »

Mr T starter set to add to Cindy's bling. 
I think she sailed passed that 3 necklaces and 2 bracelets ago...however I would be amused to see her try out his hairdo...would be an amuzing upgrade from her Moe-do!

heh .. I believe I counted 17 pieces of bling on Cindy during her depo.

She must have robbed the pawn shop before she went to the  depo.

Brandi, did you see that Darla thought Josef looks like LP.  I had to go back and look at Joe and darned if he doesn't with the hat and vest. I love his avi!

Yeah, I heard the talk about a toothpick! I was aghast! No toothpick for Josef. (He might choke on it!)

But, the resemblance is amazing. LOL

Maybe you can ask LP to join you at the polka festival. I bet he'd love to. LOL
Ok, no toothpick for Josef. The resemblance is amazing. I bet LP would love polka fest. NOT. He has better things to do than to come to Ennis Texas Memorial Day weekend. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: April 15, 2009, 07:14:50 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I just got kicked outta the cage and was trying to ask a st*pid JSM question.

My questio is that if the Mr Grayson guy is trying to get earmarks for the Caylee Missing Children thingy, will the money go to George/Cindy/KFN? I haven't had time to read up on it today so I am a little confused.

If that is true, this money isn't Florida TAXPAYER money, it is ALL of our taxpayer money going to this "fund". He is a US Congressman, so as a US congressman he gets my tax money from Texas to set up 500k to start a foundation in honor of Caylee? And if my taxes are going to give money to Cindy/George and that creepy Mr Milstead, JSM is PIZZED. 

JMS - STOP IT!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1003 on: April 15, 2009, 07:16:36 PM »

JSM's in trouble, JSM's in troouble!! TxSunny gonna kick her azz if she says stoopid one more time!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: April 15, 2009, 07:16:38 PM »

I think she sailed passed that 3 necklaces and 2 bracelets ago...however I would be amused to see her try out his hairdo...would be an amuzing upgrade from her Moe-do!

What really is scary is her arched eyebrows!  EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Snit, if she is gonna wear bling courtesy  of ABC the least the classless beeotch can do is have a piece worth its ounce of gold....goodness!    Actually, Ive had visions of taking those chains and.....well you get the idea!

AMEN SISTAH~!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: April 15, 2009, 07:16:54 PM »

When this news first broke I wasnt sure JSM,   but suspected that the Anthonys would cease this opportunity...apparentlyI was right because "Conman" made a public comment today (article a few pages back)  that Anthonys would like to speak to him & offer whatever help they can...you can bet they are going to plug their KFN projects...Im on it & I know many monkeys are joining me on the fight to expose these scams & fraudulent practices - goal is to get the Milsteads & Anthonys shut down so they cannot victimize donors, sponsors or most importantly families of actual missing children.  A few pages back I posted info on how to contact Congressman Grayson to give him an education on this case, the KFN circle of false operation.   Not to mention these same individuals in fact are living off donations from naive individuals...not to mention I want something to be named after Caylee that actually represents what happened to her not a lie.   Caylee was never a missing child, she is a murdered child.

I'm sure the Ant's eye's just lit right up when they heard the amount of money! "Sounds promising" I bet!! I'm sure they are already getting their "wish list" together on what they plan to buy in the name of helping missing children! I swear, if I see George's ugly face trying to muscle in on some camera time with the next missing child, I'll buy a ticket down to Florida to kick his azz!! Stay home George, no distraught family wants to see you while frantically searching for their child. YOU have no experience LOOKING for a missing child. Only selling t-shirts, rubber bracelets and driving a truck around that has a sign on the side. That's it, that's all you are good for. You NEVER looked for Caylee and she was right under your nose the whole time! My God, if you had only opening your eyes and ears and had an original thought of your own, so much could have been avoided. 
I need a vacation too Boo Boo, lets go down to Florida and whoop his b*ll less arse. Sorry, I wouldn't do it, but Joe would be glad to take a bite out of crime. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: April 15, 2009, 07:17:11 PM »

Hi Brandi!!  17????  She has no clue does she

17!! Ever in competition with Casey and Spindy. They both have chains that jingle, jangle, jingle!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: April 15, 2009, 07:19:00 PM »

JSM's in trouble, JSM's in troouble!! TxSunny gonna kick her azz if she says stoopid one more time!!! 
  I didn't say JSM was stupid Just that it may be a stupid question.  So there.

Sunny, I am sorry I didn't mean JSM was stupid, just the question in my mind was. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: April 15, 2009, 07:20:17 PM »

17!! Ever in competition with Casey and Spindy. They both have chains that jingle, jangle, jingle!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: April 15, 2009, 07:20:30 PM »

You know Boo, I like you. I really, really like you.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: April 15, 2009, 07:21:33 PM »

And the cell doors clang merrily along.... (I only wish)

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: April 15, 2009, 07:21:55 PM »

Brandi, did you see that Darla thought Josef looks like LP.  I had to go back and look at Joe and darned if he doesn't with the hat and vest. I love his avi!

Yeah, I heard the talk about a toothpick! I was aghast! No toothpick for Josef. (He might choke on it!)

That would be so cool.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: April 15, 2009, 07:22:17 PM »

So true, and the wicked eyes under them!

sunny: you have a post from me at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg765533#msg765533 (the third one down)

AWWWWWW thanks...they are adorable and swinging!  I will ask Klass to change it for me when it gets closer to the 4th if that's OK.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: April 15, 2009, 07:24:30 PM »

You betcha!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: April 15, 2009, 07:24:40 PM »

JMS - STOP IT!!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: April 15, 2009, 07:25:18 PM »

So true, and the wicked eyes under them!

sunny: you have a post from me at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg765533#msg765533 (the third one down)

AWWWWWW thanks...they are adorable and swinging!  I will ask Klass to change it for me when it gets closer to the 4th if that's OK.

Welcome. Just wanted you to know they were there in case you want to use them.

I made them swing for St. Pat's Day and Easter too, but you never saw them ;-(

Use 'em if you want is my motto Wink

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: April 15, 2009, 07:25:53 PM »

That would be so cool.
It would be Trimm, you could come too.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: April 15, 2009, 07:27:19 PM »

You betcha!!   
  I'm skeered now. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: April 15, 2009, 07:28:24 PM »

You betcha!!   
  I'm skeered now. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: April 15, 2009, 07:29:45 PM »

JSM here is your answer in black and white...its federal money.   Must be spent in the 8th district of Florida which would include Orange....that is why I suspected the Anthonys would jump on it to plug KFN & their wishful thinking future projects....nut uh hold up wait a minute dont start counting the donations just yet you blood money thieves!   I also do not trust this congressman one bit, a half a mil for a district branch- seems to be a great opportunity to "lose sight" of some accounting & he's striking why the iron is hot with all the national coverage....I see right thru the transparency.

U.S. Rep. Seeks Money In Caylee's Name
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Wednesday, April 15, 2009
UPDATED: 4:20 pm EDT April 15, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A U.S. representative is seeking funds in the memory of Caylee Anthony that would go toward a missing-child program.

U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson has asked for $500,000 from Congress that would go to the Fort Lauderdale-based organization "A Child Is Missing," which helps people nationwide.

The only requirement for Grayson's request is that the money would be spend in the 8th District, which includes Orange, Lake and Marion counties. The money could be used to open a branch named after Caylee in Central Florida.

Grayson has not spoken to Caylee's family about the federal funding request.

Caylee's remains were discovered in December in a wooded lot near the Anthony family home in east Orange County. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July, about a month after she was last seen alive.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19189269/detail.html#-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.