May 01, 2024, 01:10:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227384 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: April 15, 2009, 08:43:55 PM »

NG just said there are reports Casey has turned Bulimic behind bars.  She is stuffing her face with her commissary orders and then up all night vomitting.  She does not want to loose her figure before trial.  I am seriously rethinking my positing of writing her with a donation for her account now, would be nothing better than having her teeth fall out from all that stomach acid hitting it.  Am I bad for thinking that?
Did you hear about the witness on audio tape, my daughter came over with her two dogs, and I've been trying to control the three ring circus inside my house 

The gentleman that called in is a Telecommunications analyst who has looked at the text and ping patterns and states something happend on the 16th of June based on her phone use patterns.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: April 15, 2009, 08:44:12 PM »

NG just said there are reports Casey has turned Bulimic behind bars.  She is stuffing her face with her commissary orders and then up all night vomitting.  She does not want to loose her figure before trial.  I am seriously rethinking my positing of writing her with a donation for her account now, would be nothing better than having her teeth fall out from all that stomach acid hitting it.  Am I bad for thinking that?
Did you hear about the witness on audio tape, my daughter came over with her two dogs, and I've been trying to control the three ring circus inside my house 

Not that I have heard. The only new thing is that Bozo is going to depo another Deputy that was riding with Deputy Dog..err, Cain on one of his calls.

Good Nite, JSM. Hope you knee gets better.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1062 on: April 15, 2009, 08:46:28 PM »

I figured I misunderstood, sorry, I was trying to control three dogs and pay attention, and I failed at both 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: April 15, 2009, 08:48:55 PM »

And anyhow, it ain't workin'. Did you see that badonkadonk on that b*tch at her last hearing???? She'll end up fat and toothless!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: April 15, 2009, 08:51:49 PM »

And is the jail just allowing Casey to be bulimic? I'm sure they are getting her help for this, I can't imagine the jail is just going to let her puke all night long.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: April 15, 2009, 08:51:58 PM »

What next?

I had to come back during a commercial....To me that is a sign of her guilty, anxiety over having to conceal the truth & certainly going thru nerves realizing that she isnt going to easily get away with murdering her daughter as cocky as she has been.   That being said, I dont care - Idiots listen up stop sending her money, she's throwing up your donations!

One more thing, while they were going over the 140+ pages of text mesages (Good God!) and the few instances where there are 2-4 hour gaps & some when she is usually out and about & adding to her 10-12 messages per hour they discussed that she was pinged to be at the Orlando landfill.   A few things I want to denote about that.

1)  That was the original reason why some thought that the dumpster at Amscot or her visit here may be important.

2)  Why would anyone, much less a 22 year old slore be visiting a landfill?    Let me pose this question to our entire monkey community:   How many of you in your lifetime have ever visited your local landfill?   I have never had a need to go to a landfill & trust me we had our share in NJ, so  if so, why?       To me it means one thing, while she was riding around with Caylee in the trunk of her car after she killed her she was looking for a place to dispose of what Caylee then became to Casey, evidence.    I want to flip the switch myself!

I'll check back on the late side.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1066 on: April 15, 2009, 08:54:52 PM »

OK, this is a first on NG. Is anyone else hear a dog bark once in a while? Then the Me, Me, Me all over the pics of KC talking, etc. Very funny!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: April 15, 2009, 08:55:19 PM »

What next?

I had to come back during a commercial....To me that is a sign of her guilty, anxiety over having to conceal the truth & certainly going thru nerves realizing that she isnt going to easily get away with murdering her daughter as cocky as she has been.   That being said, I dont care - Idiots listen up stop sending her money, she's throwing up your donations!

One more thing, while they were going over the 140+ pages of text mesages (Good God!) and the few instances where there are 2-4 hour gaps & some when she is usually out and about & adding to her 10-12 messages per hour they discussed that she was pinged to be at the Orlando landfill.   A few things I want to denote about that.

1)  That was the original reason why some thought that the dumpster at Amscot or her visit here may be important.

2)  Why would anyone, much less a 22 year old slore be visiting a landfill?    Let me pose this question to our entire monkey community:   How many of you in your lifetime have ever visited your local landfill?   I have never had a need to go to a landfill & trust me we had our share in NJ, so  if so, why?       To me it means one thing, while she was riding around with Caylee in the trunk of her car after she killed her she was looking for a place to dispose of what Caylee then became to Casey, evidence.    I want to flip the switch myself!

I wouldn't even know where the landfill is, let alone visit one. One does need to step back and wonder why she didn't dispose of Caylee at the landfill, is there guards at the entrance or something that would make her change her mind?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: April 15, 2009, 08:56:16 PM »

OK, this is a first on NG. Is anyone else hear a dog bark once in a while? Then the Me, Me, Me all over the pics of KC talking, etc. Very funny!!!
I just thought it was one of many dogs in my house or neighborhood barking 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: April 15, 2009, 09:00:44 PM »

Absolutely not.  I agree with you 100% - How vain - she is worried about her figure?  Give me a break all you have to do is look at her flippin ugly evil face......that is what speaks volumes!

Bulimia huh? Is Jose going to be suing the state for all the M&Ms skanko is buying? Maybe we should crack off a letter to Georgie telling him his money is making her gorgie 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: April 15, 2009, 09:00:45 PM »

I saw that too. Suppose the show is getting fed up with the Ant's?

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: April 15, 2009, 09:01:06 PM »

I liked that, but best were question marks all over George and Cindy's pictures during deposition 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: April 15, 2009, 09:01:29 PM »

I'm so glad that many of you monkeys are brave enough to watch NG.  Lord knows I tried to watch her last night, but that helmet-head hairdo of hers just does me in.  I guess I could always put on a blindfold.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: April 15, 2009, 09:03:54 PM »

What next?

I wouldn't even know where the landfill is, let alone visit one. One does need to step back and wonder why she didn't dispose of Caylee at the landfill, is there guards at the entrance or something that would make her change her mind?

Didn't one of her Exs state in his interview that he lived right by the landfill? IIRC it was in the 2nd to last dump, thought it irrelevant.... I retain stupid crap like that though, go figure
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1074 on: April 15, 2009, 09:04:25 PM »

Dearest Judge Strickland,

Do you think it would be possible to impose whatever sentence Casey receives on Jose Baez as well? I'm friends with a bunch of monkeys who'd all like to see him ride old sparky along with the slore. They could even share a final Twizzler together.

I'm sure deep down inside, you agree.

Sincerely,

GnM

I heart you. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: April 15, 2009, 09:04:58 PM »

What next?

Most of them have a gate to go through and someone there to direct you to the right spot to dump your trash. Sometimes, they will weigh your vehicle in and out, and charge by the weight. Don't even ask how I know. I would think that would be a deterrent for her to put Caylee there. If she went at night, and no one was there, there is generally a gate.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: April 15, 2009, 09:06:45 PM »

Reminder from Oprah.com...

The Oprah.com Message Boards were created so that our members can engage in thoughtful, positive dialogue and find support, comfort and shared experiences with other Oprah.com members.

We ask that members refrain from posting messages that defame or insult anyone, or posts which are disruptive or hatefilled.

Oprah.com is not intended as a forum for personal attacks and destructive postings. If that is your intention in posting on this site, we invite you to go elsewhere.

All members agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions and House Rules when registering a username with Oprah.com. Continued violations of the House Rules and Terms and Conditions will lead to revoked posting priviledges.

We appreciate everyone's cooperation and understanding. Have a great day!

-HarpoBear, Oprah.com Community Producer

Dear Oprah,
You are so yesterday.  Love, O4Bull
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: April 15, 2009, 09:09:17 PM »

Does anyone else remember seeing Andrea Yates and Susan Smith out shaking their groove things after they killed their kids??? I don't. Not saying any one of them is better than the other. Just saying Casey is a different creature entirely.

Come on Mr. Butfuz you should know that by now.

I had reason to be in the court room several times during Andrea Yates trail..I have never seen a more pitiful person in my life. That woman was truly mentally ill and IMO she should never have been tried. She should have  been committed to a mental institution (which of course she eventually was). The times I saw her I do not believe she had any real comprehension of the happenings around her. Her attorney, George Parnham was amazing.....and this case  cost his health. IMO Rusty Yates should have been charged with abuse and anything else in the law books that could be applied to him. What a poor excuse for a human being. As well as her doctors and insurance company...oh mercy don't let me get started on either of those!!

KC has exhibited none of the post partum symptoms that were discussed in depth in this trial. She is just plain EVIL.
Exactly how I feel about Rusty!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1078 on: April 15, 2009, 09:09:50 PM »

My city doesn't have a dump. Our trash magically disappears.

Wonder how close Jose Fuzzybutt will want to get to KC once she has stinky bulimic breath!! Make sure we have our screen captures ready to catch that special moment when he gets a big whiff!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: April 15, 2009, 09:11:03 PM »

My city doesn't have a dump. Our trash magically disappears.

Wonder how close Jose Fuzzybutt will want to get to KC once she has stinky bulimic breath!! Make sure we have our screen captures ready to catch that special moment when he gets a big whiff!!   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.