May 01, 2024, 12:41:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227379 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1100 on: April 15, 2009, 10:09:05 PM »

Most of them have a gate to go through and someone there to direct you to the right spot to dump your trash. Sometimes, they will weigh your vehicle in and out, and charge by the weight. Don't even ask how I know. I would think that would be a deterrent for her to put Caylee there. If she went at night, and no one was there, there is generally a gate.

Umm, JSM, if you are reading, we are adding Fanny Mae to the Jeep ride. She KNOWS STUFF!!! 
I magically appeared for a minute. Fanny can come along, I don't mind. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: April 15, 2009, 10:10:15 PM »

I'm worn out from climbing back in the cage all day, and reading old transcripts and documents. I finally got my bedroom back in order after Nancy Grace, and JVM. See all you monkeys tomorrow. Nity,nite.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: April 15, 2009, 10:12:46 PM »

Most of them have a gate to go through and someone there to direct you to the right spot to dump your trash. Sometimes, they will weigh your vehicle in and out, and charge by the weight. Don't even ask how I know. I would think that would be a deterrent for her to put Caylee there. If she went at night, and no one was there, there is generally a gate.

Umm, JSM, if you are reading, we are adding Fanny Mae to the Jeep ride. She KNOWS STUFF!!! 

I was just going to bed. I'm packing my bag. I'll figure out a way to moon the truckdrivers.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: April 15, 2009, 10:13:29 PM »

Going to bed now. I have been trying to sit outside and take pictures of my babies' mama. She flies away too quick. Now I am putting myself and my real baby to bed. Catch up with you monkeys in the morning. Can't wait for the Jeep ride Fanny and Boo. Love to you all.

PS GO MAVERICKS, BEAT THE ROCKETS

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: April 15, 2009, 10:16:11 PM »

OK, this is a first on NG. Is anyone else hear a dog bark once in a while? Then the Me, Me, Me all over the pics of KC talking, etc. Very funny!!!

I thought it was hilarious!   She was mocking Cindy for saying Caylee spoke about Zanny's dog, "because she's another person." 

Actually, I think NG has taken quite a few pop shots - she's not as sympathetic as she once was - thank goodness but I think she maintains a slight balance just so she doesnt appear too callous in that they lost a grandchild, I bet her off camera comments are more in line with the "fake dog" barking.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: April 15, 2009, 10:17:14 PM »

Nite nite JSM 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: April 15, 2009, 10:18:50 PM »

I was just going to bed. I'm packing my bag. I'll figure out a way to moon the truckdrivers.
I don't think you will have a problem at all mooning the truck drivers. Moon over miami with your red behind. Just kidding Fanny. Not sure how to say this but Bueno day of Cinco di Mayo. I think that is what your avi is saying. I never learned Spanish in school. I decided to take 4 years of latin. Guess where that got me, NOWHERE.

I can only count to ten in Spanish and still have to use my fingers to do it. There are only two sentences I know in spanish. Two beers please and where is the bathroom. 

NIGHT ALL MONKEYS. Going to bed for real now.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: April 15, 2009, 10:19:29 PM »

Nite nite JSM 
Nitey nite Capp.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1108 on: April 15, 2009, 10:44:52 PM »

Night Monkeys, Looks like JSM broke the cage again!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: April 15, 2009, 10:50:01 PM »

Night Monkeys, Looks like JSM broke the cage again!! 

Nite Boo, Fanny and all monkeys soon to catch some zzz's, cyas tomorrow!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: April 15, 2009, 11:28:21 PM »

NG just said there are reports Casey has turned Bulimic behind bars.  She is stuffing her face with her commissary orders and then up all night vomitting.  She does not want to loose her figure before trial.  I am seriously rethinking my positing of writing her with a donation for her account now, would be nothing better than having her teeth fall out from all that stomach acid hitting it.  Am I bad for thinking that?
What next?

I had to come back during a commercial....To me that is a sign of her guilty, anxiety over having to conceal the truth & certainly going thru nerves realizing that she isnt going to easily get away with murdering her daughter as cocky as she has been.   That being said, I dont care - Idiots listen up stop sending her money, she's throwing up your donations!

One more thing, while they were going over the 140+ pages of text mesages (Good God!) and the few instances where there are 2-4 hour gaps & some when she is usually out and about & adding to her 10-12 messages per hour they discussed that she was pinged to be at the Orlando landfill.   A few things I want to denote about that.

1)  That was the original reason why some thought that the dumpster at Amscot or her visit here may be important.

2)  Why would anyone, much less a 22 year old slore be visiting a landfill?    Let me pose this question to our entire monkey community:   How many of you in your lifetime have ever visited your local landfill?   I have never had a need to go to a landfill & trust me we had our share in NJ, so  if so, why?       To me it means one thing, while she was riding around with Caylee in the trunk of her car after she killed her she was looking for a place to dispose of what Caylee then became to Casey, evidence.    I want to flip the switch myself!

I'll check back on the late side.
I wouldn't even know where the landfill is, let alone visit one. One does need to step back and wonder why she didn't dispose of Caylee at the landfill, is there guards at the entrance or something that would make her change her mind?

Didn't one of her Exs state in his interview that he lived right by the landfill? IIRC it was in the 2nd to last dump, thought it irrelevant.... I retain stupid crap like that though, go figure

Yes I recall that too from the last doc dump.  One of the men in her life mentioned that he lived a few blocks from the city dump.  I do not recall who it was though.

Our landfill has a check in booth where they weigh your vehicle on the way in, give you a little slip and a map and you have to take stuff to the right areas (wood, metal, construction material etc).  Once you are finished unloading you drive back to the booth, hand them the slip , they weigh your vehicle again and charge you based on the weight difference.  It is not open 24/7.  I have no idea how the dumps in Orlando work.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: April 15, 2009, 11:35:31 PM »

From the Orlando Public Works Dept it seems their dumps work the same.  Only open certain hours and would be gated otherwise.

Orange County Landfill
(accepts LP Gas Bottles)

5901 Young Pine Road
Orlando, FL
Phone: 407-836-6600

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday
8 AM to 5 PM

L. B. McLeod Road
Transfer Station
(accepts LP Gas bottles)
5000 L. B. McLeod Road
Orlando, FL
Phone: 407-245-0931

Hours of Operation:
Wednesday & Saturday
8 AM to 5 PM

Porter Road
Transfer Station (accepts batteries and motor oil)
Corner of Good Homes Road & White Road
Orlando, FL
Phone: 407-296-5198

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday - 8 AM to 4 PM

http://cityoforlando.net/public_works/solidwaste/swmhaz2.htm
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: April 15, 2009, 11:37:00 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys  that are heading for the bunkey 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1113 on: April 16, 2009, 12:01:50 AM »

BRANDI O/T but thanks for the new avatar design! I love him! He's wonderful

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1114 on: April 16, 2009, 12:11:03 AM »

Okay Brandi, well you were on here when I posted that, I swear! Sorry I missed you! I'm a slow monkey tonight!

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: April 16, 2009, 12:18:22 AM »

Where I live, I hear (never been there) that the dump has a gate and charges by the weight.

I'm thinking that it might require some kind of record and that Casey wouldn't want that record to show up in case she got caught.

So...we're not wrong...she threw Caylee out like she was trash and even considered dumping her where all the other trash was, too. 

WOW, just wow!! Wonder how Cindy would feel finding that out?

Oh, and now it seems like Casey fended George off from the car and it was too close for comfort, so Casey probably (in a snit fit) just drove down the street around the corner and dumped Caylee out.

LP said tonight...again...that terpenes "were found in Casey's car".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1116 on: April 16, 2009, 12:56:05 AM »

If KC is stuffing her face on goodies all day and waits til night time to throw it up....duh...it is to late then to worry about how big her butt gets.

IF I worked at the jail, I'd have to consider my offers from the tabloids to get a snap of her barfin , might be worth getting fired over!

Okay I'm way behind, but I just read this and I have to say....I think it's a fantastic idea. If I worked there, I'd do it for sure. It's about time someone makes money off HER a$$, instead of the Ants makin money off everyone else, including poor Caylee. I'm with ya...I'd definitely be demanding a high price tag for my inside pics!

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: April 16, 2009, 01:46:24 AM »

LP keeps talking about these terpenes. I once heard Cindy say on a tape she sprayed the car with febreze. Atleast thats what i think it  was that she was saying. If I find the taping of her saying it again  I will post.
I found the following about air freshners and Terpenes . Also Terpenes are found in degreasers.

http://www.chetday.com/dangersairfreshener.htm
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: April 16, 2009, 03:13:41 AM »

<Desi-snipped>
One more thing, while they were going over the 140+ pages of text mesages (Good God!) and the few instances where there are 2-4 hour gaps & some when she is usually out and about & adding to her 10-12 messages per hour they discussed that she was pinged to be at the Orlando landfill.   A few things I want to denote about that.

1)  That was the original reason why some thought that the dumpster at Amscot or her visit here may be important.

2)  Why would anyone, much less a 22 year old slore be visiting a landfill?    Let me pose this question to our entire monkey community:   How many of you in your lifetime have ever visited your local landfill?   I have never had a need to go to a landfill & trust me we had our share in NJ, so  if so, why?       To me it means one thing, while she was riding around with Caylee in the trunk of her car after she killed her she was looking for a place to dispose of what Caylee then became to Casey, evidence.    I want to flip the switch myself!

I'll check back on the late side.
I wouldn't even know where the landfill is, let alone visit one. One does need to step back and wonder why she didn't dispose of Caylee at the landfill, is there guards at the entrance or something that would make her change her mind?
Didn't one of her Exs state in his interview that he lived right by the landfill? IIRC it was in the 2nd to last dump, thought it irrelevant.... I retain stupid crap like that though, go figure
Yes I recall that too from the last doc dump.  One of the men in her life mentioned that he lived a few blocks from the city dump.  I do not recall who it was though.
<snip>
Hi Monkeys, It's late and I just now got caught up.  So it's hello and goodbye all in one concise post!  Anyway, wanted to weigh in on this question...

It was Iassen Donov who explained to LE that he lives near the landfill.  He and Sean and Jonathan (and maybe others?) live in the house that was known as "Lake Vaj."  It is very near the Orange County landfill.  KC is known to have been there on May 25 for the Anything But Clothes party.  Not sure what she may have been doing there after that date, but possibly the "landfill pings" could have been related to this house.

Goodnight, Monkeys, see ya later
God Bless Our Caylee. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: April 16, 2009, 03:29:29 AM »

Hmm... Here, this is better:

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.