May 01, 2024, 08:29:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227335 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: April 16, 2009, 03:32:39 AM »

At this rate, I'll never get to bed!  Just noticed:  in my previous post, on the first map, the street labeled "Curry Ford Road" is NOT Curry Ford Road!  (See second map.)

Okay, goodnight for good now, and hugs to my Monkey friends!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: April 16, 2009, 03:52:50 AM »

Thanks for posting this, Desdemona... 

Maybe KC did go to the landfill in hopes of "dumping" Caylee there (makes me ill to write that).  The thing is... if she had gone in to ask about it, someone from there surely would have remembered seeing her, especially with all of the media coverage.  I am wondering if she called the landfill to ask them information before making her decision not to go there.  Maybe a fellow smart monkey can check to see KC's cell phone log to see if she called the local landfill.  I think I saw a post giving the addresses and phone numbers, but it's late and maybe I am wrong.
I need to go night-night now...It's late and my fingers are not working... I have re-typed this post about 15 times...
Good night.

God Bless Caylee, Natalee, Haleigh, Sandra, Adji and all of the beautiful children who are in Heaven, missing, hurting, sad, hungry, etc...

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: April 16, 2009, 03:56:42 AM »

From the Orlando Public Works Dept it seems their dumps work the same.  Only open certain hours and would be gated otherwise.

Orange County Landfill
(accepts LP Gas Bottles)

5901 Young Pine Road
Orlando, FL
Phone: 407-836-6600

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday
8 AM to 5 PM

L. B. McLeod Road
Transfer Station
(accepts LP Gas bottles)
5000 L. B. McLeod Road
Orlando, FL
Phone: 407-245-0931

Hours of Operation:
Wednesday & Saturday
8 AM to 5 PM

Porter Road
Transfer Station (accepts batteries and motor oil)
Corner of Good Homes Road & White Road
Orlando, FL
Phone: 407-296-5198

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday - 8 AM to 4 PM

http://cityoforlando.net/public_works/solidwaste/swmhaz2.htm

Thanks NR... I wonder if KC called any of these numbers. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: April 16, 2009, 05:34:11 AM »

Good Morning Scarlett -- I hope you are well this morning and got my nanners earlier this week -- I have had problems with my email server.  I have been trying to stay caught up but I have been working non-stop on something and have not had time to post much. 
Trimm -- I am so sorry about Hubs job -- I have him in my prayers -- there have been lots of layoffs around here -- Pooky and I are praying for all that have lost their jobs.

Here is an observation I had from reviewing the documents:
I have always thought that what escalated what happened in this case was tied to money more than anything.  Here are some of my reasons:

March 21
It looks like from the discovery, that Cindy Anthony called Bank of America 4 times (see discovery, p. 2604)
On this same day, some of the computer searches were made -- (2:16-2:28 pm Searches on the HP desktop in the Anthony home on the internet for “how to make chloroform”, “how to make chloraform”, “self defense” and “household weapons”, neck breaking and shovel, as well as   "making weapons out of household products," "chloroformhabit," "how to make chloroform," and "chloro2." (pp. 2669, 2799-2800)

April 8
Casey takes $354.00 from her grandfather's assisted living account to pay her cell phone bill (see discovery, p. 659-675, 930-934, 2555, 5157-5163) -- Her cellphone payments were for under 200.00 until this payment and could be close to 600.00.

May/June
Neighbor of the Anthonys, Jean Couty, who lives directly across the street, said he recalls two very loud arguments between Cindy and Casey.  The first argument, Casey came out of the house, told her mother to f-you, I don’t want to hear it and to shut up.  She then went for a jog.  The second argument, Casey came out in the yard and screamed at her mother and her mother got in her car and drove away.  (pp. 2-6, 2324-2325)

June 5
Grandmother Shirley Plesea sends an email to her sister in which she describes Cindy as depressed and not wanting to talk "about anything". Shirley describes how Casey creates more financial burden for Cindy (spends more than she makes) and that she thinks Cindy has had to use part of her retirement 401k to pay the bills. (p. 2908)

June 6
Shirley’s sister emails her back and talks about Cindy "paying Casey's credit card" bills and there seems to be some question as to whether Casey is working. (p. 2910-2911)

This number called KC 3 times in the phone logs -- 248-220-8707 if you google them, I find many references that this is a Zombie debt collector.
June 23 @1:32 pm(see discovery, pp. 506-508)
July 8  @ 10:35 am (see discovery, pp. 557-560)
July 10 @ 11:26 am (see discovery, pp. 561-564)

What do you guys think?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1124 on: April 16, 2009, 06:17:33 AM »

..... her defense will be that some Loan Shark took Caylee and killed her because she can't pay off her debt?? 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1125 on: April 16, 2009, 06:19:22 AM »

Hello Monkeys! I've been tied down today with ADT getting our alarm system working...sooo I'm behind... did you all see this?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-grayson-041509,0,5492508.story

U.S Rep. Alan Grayson wants $500K for Caylee Anthony missing child foundation

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
    4:42 PM EDT, April 15, 2009

U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson wants $500,000 from Congress to establish a missing child program in Orlando named in memory of Caylee Marie Anthony.

If granted, the funds would go to the Fort Lauderdale-based "A Child is Missing" organization, which helps law-enforcement across the country search for missing children, elderly or disabled people.

ACIM uses a rapid-response telephone system to alert communities when someone is missing. The nonprofit can place 1,000 calls in 60 seconds, can process multiple cases simultaneously and works without jurisdictional boundaries.

The request requires the money be spent in the 8th District, which includes Orange and Lake counties.

"I have five children. Every parent's worst nightmare is to lose a child," Grayson said Wednesday morning. "We need to do everything we can to prevent that."

Grayson, a freshman Congressman, has not spoken to the Anthony family about his federal funding request but thought naming the program after the slain toddler would honor her memory.

"We're naming the center after her because she has become a symbol of love lost," he said.

ACIM Executive Director Sherry Friedlander said if the funding request is granted, her group could establish numerous programs in Central Florida, including awareness programs on bullying and sexual predators. Funding also would be used to train law enforcement.

"This program is the only program of its kind in the country," she said. "We appreciate his [Grayson's] acknowledgment in wanting to safeguard the children and adults in his area."

None of the funds will go to members of Caylee's family. The family has established the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation to help families of missing, abused and exploited children.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, haven't talked to Grayson, the Anthonys' lawyer said Wednesday. But he said the family is happy someone is attempting something positive.

Not unlike other developments in the case against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, Grayson's request comes with controversy.

Grayson is being criticized across the country by people who say he shouldn't associate the funds with the toddler.

Aubrey Jewett, a political-science professor at the University of Central Florida, said it's possible Grayson may incur some backlash "on what otherwise would be a project that most likely would receive widespread support."

Amy L. Edwards can be reached at aledwards@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5735.

I am bumping this forward for morning monkeys to e-mail and or call.

I was reading up and see I missed you again POOKYBEAR.. Love to the family. 15 days to go......Then fun fun fun for Pooky.   

I have an idea that could save taxpayers a bunch of money and keep Kidfinders broke!

WATCH OVER YOUR CHILDREN.

WHY OH WHY do mothers and fathers not watch over the best gift they will ever receive??   

Back in the day you could allow your 8 year old to walk to a friends home.  NOT now people. With TV and the Internet , those easy lazy days are OVER!! 
BEEN OVER, SOOOO...........Watch over your children.  How simple is that??

The monies would serve better to a shelter for abused or mis-placed families which are more abundant than ever and getting more wide spread I hear.

Caylee was never a kidnapped, missing child. She was a murdered child in the trunk of her mother's car. I am writing that to Amy L Edwards.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1126 on: April 16, 2009, 06:34:35 AM »

NG just said there are reports Casey has turned Bulimic behind bars.  She is stuffing her face with her commissary orders and then up all night vomitting.  She does not want to loose her figure before trial.  I am seriously rethinking my positing of writing her with a donation for her account now, would be nothing better than having her teeth fall out from all that stomach acid hitting it.  Am I bad for thinking that?
What next?

I had to come back during a commercial....To me that is a sign of her guilty, anxiety over having to conceal the truth & certainly going thru nerves realizing that she isnt going to easily get away with murdering her daughter as cocky as she has been.   That being said, I dont care - Idiots listen up stop sending her money, she's throwing up your donations!

One more thing, while they were going over the 140+ pages of text mesages (Good God!) and the few instances where there are 2-4 hour gaps & some when she is usually out and about & adding to her 10-12 messages per hour they discussed that she was pinged to be at the Orlando landfill.   A few things I want to denote about that.

1)  That was the original reason why some thought that the dumpster at Amscot or her visit here may be important.

2)  Why would anyone, much less a 22 year old slore be visiting a landfill?    Let me pose this question to our entire monkey community:   How many of you in your lifetime have ever visited your local landfill?   I have never had a need to go to a landfill & trust me we had our share in NJ, so  if so, why?       To me it means one thing, while she was riding around with Caylee in the trunk of her car after she killed her she was looking for a place to dispose of what Caylee then became to Casey, evidence.    I want to flip the switch myself!

I'll check back on the late side.

I see you all are city dwellers and or in suburba... In the country we take our trash to a sub-station and the big landfill is about 35 miles away.

NUT44 would love this... It's a huge, steep mountain called the face.  We have an older aggressive Jeep with a lift kit and that is really the only way you can dump on the face. We were the smallest one up there. It is actually pretty amazing.  We weigh in and off we go....Up Up Up around and around and up up some more. Once at the top, a bulldozer and a flag guy motion you to a spot and you dump and go....It is serious up there with huge trucks and equipment.  Weigh in again and pay.

BTW...Bodies have a strange way of turning up in landfills and the men up there DO observe the trash they are moving around. 

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: April 16, 2009, 08:11:43 AM »

I had to come back during a commercial....To me that is a sign of her guilty, anxiety over having to conceal the truth & certainly going thru nerves realizing that she isnt going to easily get away with murdering her daughter as cocky as she has been.   That being said, I dont care - Idiots listen up stop sending her money, she's throwing up your donations!

One more thing, while they were going over the 140+ pages of text mesages (Good God!) and the few instances where there are 2-4 hour gaps & some when she is usually out and about & adding to her 10-12 messages per hour they discussed that she was pinged to be at the Orlando landfill.   A few things I want to denote about that.

1)  That was the original reason why some thought that the dumpster at Amscot or her visit here may be important.

2)  Why would anyone, much less a 22 year old slore be visiting a landfill?    Let me pose this question to our entire monkey community:   How many of you in your lifetime have ever visited your local landfill?   I have never had a need to go to a landfill & trust me we had our share in NJ, so  if so, why?       To me it means one thing, while she was riding around with Caylee in the trunk of her car after she killed her she was looking for a place to dispose of what Caylee then became to Casey, evidence.    I want to flip the switch myself!

I'll check back on the late side.

I've been to the landfill a good number of times.   Most landfills have attendants to make sure you are NOT throwing toxic material away.   Most of them don't approach unless they see something that looks suspicious.

I believe KC took the garbage out of TonE's apartment and put it in her trunk to disguise the smell of her car - and to have "real trash" when she went to the landfill.   Her plan was to dump Caylee quickly with the "real trash" so that she would look legit.   Why did she not do it?   I think it has something to do with those bulldozers that move the trash.   She might have thought someone would discover a arm or leg or something from Caylee, like you sometimes see happen on TV.   

I think she would have used the landfill but was too afraid she would get caught if she did.   Just my theory and opinion.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1128 on: April 16, 2009, 08:12:14 AM »

Good Morning Scarlett -- I hope you are well this morning and got my nanners earlier this week -- I have had problems with my email server.  I have been trying to stay caught up but I have been working non-stop on something and have not had time to post much. 
Trimm -- I am so sorry about Hubs job -- I have him in my prayers -- there have been lots of layoffs around here -- Pooky and I are praying for all that have lost their jobs.

Here is an observation I had from reviewing the documents:
I have always thought that what escalated what happened in this case was tied to money more than anything.  Here are some of my reasons:

March 21
It looks like from the discovery, that Cindy Anthony called Bank of America 4 times (see discovery, p. 2604)
On this same day, some of the computer searches were made -- (2:16-2:28 pm Searches on the HP desktop in the Anthony home on the internet for “how to make chloroform”, “how to make chloraform”, “self defense” and “household weapons”, neck breaking and shovel, as well as   "making weapons out of household products," "chloroformhabit," "how to make chloroform," and "chloro2." (pp. 2669, 2799-2800)

April 8
Casey takes $354.00 from her grandfather's assisted living account to pay her cell phone bill (see discovery, p. 659-675, 930-934, 2555, 5157-5163) -- Her cellphone payments were for under 200.00 until this payment and could be close to 600.00.

May/June
Neighbor of the Anthonys, Jean Couty, who lives directly across the street, said he recalls two very loud arguments between Cindy and Casey.  The first argument, Casey came out of the house, told her mother to f-you, I don’t want to hear it and to shut up.  She then went for a jog.  The second argument, Casey came out in the yard and screamed at her mother and her mother got in her car and drove away.  (pp. 2-6, 2324-2325)

June 5
Grandmother Shirley Plesea sends an email to her sister in which she describes Cindy as depressed and not wanting to talk "about anything". Shirley describes how Casey creates more financial burden for Cindy (spends more than she makes) and that she thinks Cindy has had to use part of her retirement 401k to pay the bills. (p. 2908)

June 6
Shirley’s sister emails her back and talks about Cindy "paying Casey's credit card" bills and there seems to be some question as to whether Casey is working. (p. 2910-2911)

This number called KC 3 times in the phone logs -- 248-220-8707 if you google them, I find many references that this is a Zombie debt collector.
June 23 @1:32 pm(see discovery, pp. 506-508)
July 8  @ 10:35 am (see discovery, pp. 557-560)
July 10 @ 11:26 am (see discovery, pp. 561-564)

What do you guys think?

The area code is a Michigan number, real close to me!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: April 16, 2009, 08:15:35 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/15/ng.01.html
GRACE: To Dr. Caryn Stark, psychologist, joining us from New York. Reports emerge tonight that she has become bulimic behind bars, stoking up on junk food, pastries, chocolate, expensive bottled water, then vomiting the rest of the night to keep her figure for trial. Thoughts?

CARYN STARK, PSYCHOLOGIST: Well, if she`s thinner, Nancy, she`ll certainly be more sympathetic. Bulimia is usually much more complicated than that, but it is a coping mechanism and it will, in her opinion, I`m thinking, make her be more sympathetic.

GRACE: To Dr. Marty Makary out of Johns Hopkins. Dr. Makary, how would people know she`s become bulimic?

DR. MARTY MAKARY, PHYSICIAN, PROF. OF PUBLIC HEALTH, JOHNS HOPKINS: Well, oftentimes, there`s a clear indication that they`re malnourished from their facial appearance and their muscle wasting. But often, bulimia is associated with other psychiatric illness, like mood disorders and severe anxiety.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: April 16, 2009, 08:16:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1131 on: April 16, 2009, 08:25:26 AM »

morning monkey monks!!! hope everyone is well.

Pooky - good post. I'm swinging back up there to finish reading it. Just wanted to say hi first.

I remember you, Caylee.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: April 16, 2009, 08:26:17 AM »

Okay Brandi, well you were on here when I posted that, I swear! Sorry I missed you! I'm a slow monkey tonight!
I love LeBron, too. We've been followinig his career for a long time.  My oldest son tackled him, (well, part of him, anyway,) when he played football his sophomore year in high school.  He seems like a really nice guy.  Go Cavs!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1133 on: April 16, 2009, 08:26:37 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
GRACE: To Dr. Caryn Stark, psychologist, joining us from New York. Reports emerge tonight that she has become bulimic behind bars, stoking up on junk food, pastries, chocolate, expensive bottled water, then vomiting the rest of the night to keep her figure for trial. Thoughts?

CARYN STARK, PSYCHOLOGIST: Well, if she`s thinner, Nancy, she`ll certainly be more sympathetic. Bulimia is usually much more complicated than that, but it is a coping mechanism and it will, in her opinion, I`m thinking, make her be more sympathetic.

GRACE: To Dr. Marty Makary out of Johns Hopkins. Dr. Makary, how would people know she`s become bulimic?

DR. MARTY MAKARY, PHYSICIAN, PROF. OF PUBLIC HEALTH, JOHNS HOPKINS: Well, oftentimes, there`s a clear indication that they`re malnourished from their facial appearance and their muscle wasting. But often, bulimia is associated with other psychiatric illness, like mood disorders and severe anxiety.

Ummmmmmmm .... well .... how can I say this in a "nice" way ... IT AIN'T WORKIN'

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: April 16, 2009, 08:26:49 AM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: April 16, 2009, 08:28:26 AM »

Pooky,do you think she had applied for a credit card to purchase drugs online.It's quite easily done.May she bought Xanax ,chloroform,etc.It's all out ther for the taking.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: April 16, 2009, 08:29:38 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts

Ummmmmmmm .... well .... how can I say this in a "nice" way ... IT AIN'T WORKIN'

Thank you,my thoughts exactly.We are on to her snit. 

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1137 on: April 16, 2009, 08:32:50 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts

Thank you,my thoughts exactly.We are on to her snit. 

Good! KC is having severe anxiety!! YES! Go ahead and puke your guts out, last I heard Bulimia is NOT an excuse for murder. The State is still going to fry your ass!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: April 16, 2009, 08:34:25 AM »

Interesting post, Pooky.    I think you're right.  Money had a lot to do with Caylee's death.   And what bothers me about that is that Cindy had to know KC wasn't working!   She knew KC was a thief.  She knew there was NO Nanny.   And she didn't do anything about it.   Now, she wants to lie and say she believes KC that there was a Nanny - and lie and say  they never had a fight the night of June 15.   Their lies are going to catch up to them, I'm sure of it! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1139 on: April 16, 2009, 08:35:05 AM »

Where is Myoshi?? Haven't seen her in a while!! Miss you Myoshi!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.