May 01, 2024, 09:03:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227341 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2009, 11:46:34 AM »

Sunny I meant to add that in this case, something it seems that those who have sympathy for the Anthony's fail to realize is that to stand by Casey is to throw out Caylee.  I can not and will not agree with that. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #121 on: April 14, 2009, 11:49:47 AM »

about the shamrocks (Globe article mentioned RE: baby's daddy) ... good lord Casey's b-day is right after St. Patty's Day is it not? I don't think there is any big hidden meaning there ... but that's just MOO.

I know, I don't think there is any either, unless the whole family has a thing for shamrocks and there is some deep dark secret, but I just think Casey likes shamrocks. I like unicorns, but I'm not part unicorn, and don't know any personally 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: April 14, 2009, 11:53:38 AM »

Do you think therre will ever be charges brought against ANY of the A's? I go back and forth.....sometimes yes and sometimes no. I do believe that each of them have covered up for casey and have hindered the investigation and we all know they have LIED over and over. However, there are still many out there including NG who has a great deal of sympathy for them (don't ask me why)....and I wonder if they did bring charges would they get convicted? Would there be enough people who could really punish them for 'standing by' their child?  I could!!  But I wonder about others.
I like you go back and forth on this.  I have to remember though that while I would stand by my child, I would no do so if they took another life.  I would still love my child, but not the crime.
They are not standing by Casey though in this, they have inserted themselves into it and lied, covered, scemed, and purgered themselves and in doing so wasted valuable money and time.  They deserve punishment.

ITA Dolce.... this is exactly how I feel too. Particularly disgusting is that they have turned their back on Caylee in doing so, I could never live with myself. I wonder if someday they will wake up and realize all they have done to belittle Caylee's existance.
O/T your baby bump is so adorable...just know that when you are feeling fat and ugly the rest of the world thinks you are most beautiful...go figure but it's true
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2009, 11:53:45 AM »

LP's statement on Nancy Grace is really making me wonder about the two OTHER OCSO deputies that admitted to having sex with Casey. Gawd, how I hope that Richard Cain was not one of them.
I've been thinking about that one, I sure hope not.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2009, 11:53:47 AM »

Casey Anthony's lead attorney called the state's decision to seek the death penalty against his client a "sad day for justice" and said she's "aware of the forces that are out to get her."

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2009, 11:55:25 AM »

Baez: Forces Out To Get Casey Anthony
State To Seek Death Penalty In Case
POSTED: Tuesday, April 14, 2009
UPDATED: 8:48 am EDT April 14, 2009
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's lead attorney called the state's decision to seek the death penalty against his client a "sad day for justice" and said she's "aware of the forces that are out to get her."

Jose Baez spoke with Local 6 News late Monday night after spending about 30 minutes with Anthony inside the Orange County Jail. The visit took place after the state announced that it would be seeking the death penalty against Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19174406/detail.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19174398/index.html
Thanks Trimm!

So reading this article has again raised the same questions:

There are currently eight known attorneys on the Anthony defense team, and three are death-penalty qualified, Local 6 News reported. Also, three other attorneys working behind the scenes for the defense are also death-penalty qualified, sources told Local 6 News.  Who is and how are they all being paid?

"It changes absolutely nothing. For people to be out there saying I'm going to be off the case or I'm going to be in the background, they really don't know what they're talking about," Baez said. - Where did Bobo REALLY get his law degree when he is still spewing bullsnit like this?  Everyone else has no clue what the law is except BoBo.

She's aware of the forces that are out to get her," said Baez, - right now there are Forces out to get her?  Maybe he can go after area 51 records to show his client is innocent.

"If they think that this is going to make her plea, they're sadly mistaken. They've been trying to intimidate Casey Anthony from day 1 and it didn't work then, and it's not going to work now." - She will never plea, but I do not think the SA put DP on for a plea.  Regardless, the DP is on the table and she had better get her BBQ scented sauce ordered for her next commissionaire order.

Anthony claims she was offered a plea deal earlier in the case, which she rejected because she said she is not guilty.
- when will we hear the truth according to BoBo that will shock us all and make us understand?  Looks like he is scrambling to put together a defense by just now going after cell and ping records.

Giddy up!

There is that J Cheney Mason, Esq. again making comments - this might be one of Bozo's "secret DP qualified attorneys"
Googled him:

http://www.jcheneymason.com/

J. Cheney Mason J. Cheney Mason, Orlando, Fla.

Secrets: • Keep expenses to a minimum • Don’t waste money on image • Do good work

J. Cheney Mason of Orlando, Fla., helps clients across the country with issues related to family law, entertainment law and civil litigation. But Mason’s first love is his criminal defense work. “It’s been a special thing to defend the rights of the accused and fight the government for 36 years,” he says.

Criminal defense is probably also the work that generates the most attention for Mason. He recently defended Nelson Serrano, a man convicted of four counts of murder whose months-long trial was featured on Court TV and Dateline NBC in 2006. Mason’s still smarting about Serrano’s conviction. “We expect a full reversal [on appeal] with a full acquittal,” Mason says. “I haven’t said that but one other time, and I was right then.”

A self-described “old country lawyer,” Mason’s business model is simple: “I keep my overhead to a minimum, and I don’t have a lot of flash,” he says.

His firm is lean—he has no employees—but he has the best office space and technology available because from the day he hung out a shingle, he shared expenses with other attorneys.

“I got a long-term lease in an office building and then brought in lawyers I respected for their integrity,” explains Mason. “I provided the receptionist, library and copiers, and rented office space and access to these facilities to the other lawyers. And we exchanged ideas and referrals. We’ve done it ever since. For a fraction of the cost, we have the amenities of big firms but don’t have the overhead.”

In the beginning, that approach also made it easier for him to learn how to work his varied caseload. “I had no problem calling someone and saying, ‘I’ve got this case. Can you help?’ I’d refer the case and stay on as co-counsel and learn,” he recalls.

KNOW WHAT’S NECESSARY

Today, Mason and his attorney tenants work in class A space on the 21st floor of an Orlando office building. And though they have completely independent practices, they all have trusted colleagues whose brains they can pick and to whom they can refer cases.

Mason scoffs at attorneys whom he believes waste money on their image. “I’ve been a mentor for many young lawyers for several decades,” he says. “Some are too concerned about their image early on, going out and leasing an expensive car so they can appear successful.”     Well, there is a conflict there if that isnt pure BS coming from him

He also thinks some lawyers spend more than necessary on what they think they need to practice law—but don’t. For example, he says, “they have unnecessary paralegals, and when they have something simple to handle in court, they take too many people with them.”

Ditto research assistance, Mason adds. When he needs something done but doesn’t have the time, he turns to a private research company. “I can employ these people at a substantially lower rate with a turnaround of one to two days,” he says. “Lawyers on the other side use two to three lawyers and bill their clients huge amounts of money to respond to what I got done in a few hours with a few phone calls.”

While the issue is more time-saving than cost-saving, he believes outsourcing research projects allows him to complete matters twice as fast.

That’s important because, while Mason may be pulling in a million dollars plus every year, he’s doing it all within a 40-hour workweek. He has logged the 60- to 70-hour workweeks in the past, but these days Mason is trying to spend more quality time with his wife, two children and seven grandchildren.

Yet quality remains paramount for a true solo like Mason. There will always be that client who has un­realistic expectations or who makes demands that are unfair, unethical or even illegal, he says. (“Don’t be afraid to fire them,” he instructs.) But generally, “you have to return phone calls and do the work when you’re supposed to. You can’t satisfy every client, win every case or make every client happy, but you can damn sure try.” In the end, he says, “there’s really no substitute for paying attention and doing the work.”
http://abajournal.com/magazine/the_secrets_of_million_dollar_solos/

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: April 14, 2009, 11:56:04 AM »

Baez: Forces Out To Get Casey Anthony
State To Seek Death Penalty In Case
POSTED: Tuesday, April 14, 2009
UPDATED: 8:48 am EDT April 14, 2009
<snipped>

Jose Baez spoke with Local 6 News late Monday night after spending about 30 minutes with Anthony inside the Orange County Jail. The visit took place after the state announced that it would be seeking the death penalty against Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19174406/detail.html

It is just so amazing that Local 6 got the exclusive interview with Baez last night in regards to this..............oh brother!!

No shock there Dolce, no shock at all.     "forces out to get her"   OMG, maybe he should be evaluated for paranoia...geez    O yea Baez this beeotch doesnt report Caylee missing & the evidence was in Casey's trunk well before Caylee was finally discovered but yea the world is after your poor pathetic client.....putz puhleaaaaaaaaaaze!
That's what I was just thinking, George and Baez are both paranoid, there is some medicine out there guys that help with this 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #127 on: April 14, 2009, 12:05:43 PM »

f

Is this him? The mysterious circus dog, maybe the keys are under his hat? I don't know, he's not white though.

For the Ants, a lie is as good as the truth. Black is white, and the drinker you get, the player you feel (that could be the wrong phrasing, it's from when Joe Walsh was with the Eagles). So, here's their "white dog":

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: April 14, 2009, 12:08:35 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: April 14, 2009, 12:09:46 PM »

Criminal defense is probably also the work that generates the most attention for Mason. He recently defended Nelson Serrano, a man convicted of four counts of murder whose months-long trial was featured on Court TV and Dateline NBC in 2006. Mason’s still smarting about Serrano’s conviction. “We expect a full reversal [on appeal] with a full acquittal,” Mason says. “I haven’t said that but one other time, and I was right then.”     I watched that entire trial Mr Mason, isn't going to happen, a full reversal and full acquittal 
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: April 14, 2009, 12:09:55 PM »

I e-mailed Grayson & Opray last nite, it won't mean much because I am a canadian
I did mention to Grayson about kidfinders being a scam & that they had never looked
for a missing child & so how could they possibly have found one. That they just have
booths that they collect money at and sell things, I wonder if they report earnings
why don't they check. I think a good person to e-mail them would be Kathi Belich
don't you. She has had face to face with the Milsteads. Did Obama not put a limit
on earmarks when he was elected, I thought so.

Someone should ask Opray if she could eat a big meal with 8-10 people the day that
they find their grandchilds remains. Most people could not be a part of that. To me
it was disgusting. It was like they were patting KC on the back.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: April 14, 2009, 12:10:54 PM »

Tevye...... The Smoker You Drink, the Player You Get

I got you covered.Rock on. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2009, 12:12:22 PM »

ITA Dolce.... this is exactly how I feel too. Particularly disgusting is that they have turned their back on Caylee in doing so, I could never live with myself. I wonder if someday they will wake up and realize all they have done to belittle Caylee's existance.
O/T your baby bump is so adorable...just know that when you are feeling fat and ugly the rest of the world thinks you are most beautiful...go figure but it's true
I agree Leslee, to side with Casey is to turn your back on Caylee.  They are "done" with Caylee, got that over along with her fake memorial so the world would stop questioning them about Caylee, its all about Cindy and her need to stay in control of her family, right now she has no control over Casey or what happens to her, so she is going to try and regain it by lying so things could go her way.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2009, 12:13:21 PM »

Sunny I meant to add that in this case, something it seems that those who have sympathy for the Anthony's fail to realize is that to stand by Casey is to throw out Caylee.  I can not and will not agree with that. 

I agree and that amazes me that people can not see that!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2009, 12:14:04 PM »

Criminal defense is probably also the work that generates the most attention for Mason. He recently defended Nelson Serrano, a man convicted of four counts of murder whose months-long trial was featured on Court TV and Dateline NBC in 2006. Mason’s still smarting about Serrano’s conviction. “We expect a full reversal [on appeal] with a full acquittal,” Mason says. “I haven’t said that but one other time, and I was right then.”     I watched that entire trial Mr Mason, isn't going to happen, a full reversal and full acquittal 

I agree NoRose...no worries he'll still be smarting about Casey Anthony's conviction too.     God I hate bloviating bunk!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: April 14, 2009, 12:15:42 PM »

I agree Leslee, to side with Casey is to turn your back on Caylee.  They are "done" with Caylee, got that over along with her fake memorial so the world would stop questioning them about Caylee, its all about Cindy and her need to stay in control of her family, right now she has no control over Casey or what happens to her, so she is going to try and regain it by lying so things could go her way.
I meant to add "thank you" for the compliment as well Leslee!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2009, 12:16:24 PM »

Tevye...... The Smoker You Drink, the Player You Get

I got you covered.Rock on. 
Awesome, dude! Thanks!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2009, 12:18:18 PM »

Do you think therre will ever be charges brought against ANY of the A's? I go back and forth.....sometimes yes and sometimes no. I do believe that each of them have covered up for casey and have hindered the investigation and we all know they have LIED over and over. However, there are still many out there including NG who has a great deal of sympathy for them (don't ask me why)....and I wonder if they did bring charges would they get convicted? Would there be enough people who could really punish them for 'standing by' their child?  I could!!  But I wonder about others.
I wish charges would be filed against them but I doubt it will happen. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2009, 12:18:42 PM »

Anger is one part of grieving. If the Ant's are grieving, they have been stuck on anger since we first heard of Caylee being gone for 31 days on July 16. These are angry people.....not grieving people....and they have probably been like this for a long, long time. It has made me an angry person also, that they could turn their backs on this precious little Caylee.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: April 14, 2009, 12:19:30 PM »

Capp.. I believe Mr Mason has already been retained by.... D Casey...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.