May 01, 2024, 02:39:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227391 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: April 16, 2009, 10:42:19 AM »

Dang I cleared the room. 

I'm here. I was harassing my hubby. 

Can you whisper?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1201 on: April 16, 2009, 10:42:52 AM »

Good Morning, from the article Trimm just posted.     Dominic Casey is facing foreclosure on his home, DeForest reported. The Baez spokeswoman said the Anthony case has attracted "characters, charlatans and good-hearted people," but DeForest said she wouldn't say which Dominic Casey is.    I'll say what he is for you Baez Spokeswoman...a slimey, money grubbing jack azz who couldn't find his way out of a paper bag, and he has really, really bad taste in women. 

Amen!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: April 16, 2009, 10:43:15 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-caylee-anthony-money-16041609apr16,0,36743.story

Federal money sought for missing-persons program bearing Caylee Anthony's name
By Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

April 16, 2009

U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson wants $500,000 from Congress to establish a missing-child program in Orlando named in memory of Caylee Marie Anthony.

If granted, the funds would go to the Fort Lauderdale-based A Child Is Missing organization, which helps law enforcement across the country search for missing children, elderly or disabled people.

ACIM uses a rapid-response telephone system to alert communities when someone is missing. The nonprofit can place 1,000 calls in 60 seconds, can process multiple cases simultaneously and works without jurisdictional boundaries.

The request requires the money to be spent in the 8th District, which includes Orange and Lake counties.

"I have five children. Every parent's worst nightmare is to lose a child," Grayson, D-Orlando, said Wednesday. "We need to do everything we can to prevent that."

Grayson, a freshman congressman, has not spoken to the Anthony family about his federal funding request but thought naming the program after the slain toddler would honor her memory.

"We're naming the center after her because she has become a symbol of love lost," he said.

ACIM executive director Sherry Friedlander said if the funding request is granted, her group could establish numerous programs in Central Florida, including awareness programs on bullying and sexual predators. Funding also would be used to train law enforcement.

"This program is the only program of its kind in the country," she said. "We appreciate his [Grayson's] acknowledgment in wanting to safeguard the children and adults in his area."

None of the funds will go to members of Caylee's family. The family has established the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation to help families of missing, abused and exploited children.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, haven't talked to Grayson, the Anthonys' lawyer said Wednesday. But he said the family is happy someone is attempting something positive.

Not unlike other developments in the case against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, Grayson's request has come with controversy.

Grayson is being criticized across the country by people who say he shouldn't associate the funds with the toddler.

Aubrey Jewett, a political-science professor at the University of Central Florida, said it's possible Grayson may incur some backlash "on what otherwise would be a project that most likely would receive widespread support."

Amy L. Edwards can be reached at aledwards@orlandosentinel.com

or 407-420-5735.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1203 on: April 16, 2009, 10:46:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. I'm suprised that the Ants even have been able to keep Conman after their depo fiasco.

JSM, thanks for the well wishes for Cinco de Mayo. I'm Irish. My DH is Hispanic. He celebrates St Patty's with me and I celebrate Cinco de Mayo with him. I had two years of spanish, but my hubby makes fun of the way I speak 'cause I have a southern accent. He's 3rd generation American, and is bilinual. Any time I speak to him in spanish, I always add a "ya'll" to the end just to get his dander up.
Awe that's sweet you celebrate each other's holidays. I don't have a husband, but my best friend in the whole world is half Czech, he isn't bilingual, but speaks a little. He gets laughs at me when I forget how to pronounce things.

Now to be on topic, By the way, did you know that KC is a vomiting slore! I hope her teeth falls out if she is really bulimic.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: April 16, 2009, 10:48:00 AM »

Darla... thoughts and prayers for you and your mom.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: April 16, 2009, 10:48:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys ,Guest, and all New Monkeys! Just stopping in for a few minutes to see what the Ant's are up to this AM. Conman got his 2 cents worth in yesterday..now it is Bozo's turn today.

O/T.... I posted a prayer request a couple of days ago for my Mom in the prayer thread. We have an appt. with the surgeon in a couple of hours.Was suppose to be 21st and they bumped it up til today. They have found two masses. One huge one under her arm and another on her kidney. Please remember her  in your prayers. Thank you in advance. God Bless!

Sending prayers and good thoughts to you and your Mom.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1206 on: April 16, 2009, 10:50:07 AM »

Thanks No Rose and Trimm    She was quite "over" the whole idea of pigtails after about 10 seconds. That'll teach her to steal my ponytail holder right out of my hair!

Fannie -- were you shaking your bright red groove thing???  Never mind ... 

Missing persons program ... hmm, will it make it an automatic "FAIL, YOU LOSE" go to jail for life -- if you don't report your child missing for 31 days whilst you are out acting like a hoochie??? 

I got so pissed listening to the yaks (defense attys) on JVM last night. "Just because she didn't report her missing for a month doesn't make her a murderer. They have nothing ... yak yak yak." 

Mmm hmm, yeah, ok. Nothing.

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: April 16, 2009, 10:52:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. I'm suprised that the Ants even have been able to keep Conman after their depo fiasco.

JSM, thanks for the well wishes for Cinco de Mayo. I'm Irish. My DH is Hispanic. He celebrates St Patty's with me and I celebrate Cinco de Mayo with him. I had two years of spanish, but my hubby makes fun of the way I speak 'cause I have a southern accent. He's 3rd generation American, and is bilinual. Any time I speak to him in spanish, I always add a "ya'll" to the end just to get his dander up.
Awe that's sweet you celebrate each other's holidays. I don't have a husband, but my best friend in the whole world is half Czech, he isn't bilingual, but speaks a little. He gets laughs at me when I forget how to pronounce things.

Now to be on topic, By the way, did you know that KC is a vomiting slore! I hope her teeth falls out if she is really bulimic.

I wonder when Casey decided she was bulimic. It must have been after her last court date. She must have gotten bad feedback from Bozo about her packing on the pounds. ::MonkeyShocked::She's about as bulimic as me. NOT!

"The Ants are glad someone is doing something positive." How 'bout it Ants, why don't you do something positive for a change. SHUT-UP!!

I feel better now.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: April 16, 2009, 10:55:09 AM »

Darla,

Love, QM

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: April 16, 2009, 10:57:12 AM »

Thanks No Rose and Trimm    She was quite "over" the whole idea of pigtails after about 10 seconds. That'll teach her to steal my ponytail holder right out of my hair!

Fannie -- were you shaking your bright red groove thing???  Never mind ... 

Missing persons program ... hmm, will it make it an automatic "FAIL, YOU LOSE" go to jail for life -- if you don't report your child missing for 31 days whilst you are out acting like a hoochie??? 

I got so pissed listening to the yaks (defense attys) on JVM last night. "Just because she didn't report her missing for a month doesn't make her a murderer. They have nothing ... yak yak yak." 

Mmm hmm, yeah, ok. Nothing.

hmm, will it make it an automatic "FAIL, YOU LOSE" go to jail for life -- if you don't report your child missing for 31 days

Great Idea GNM, & it should be called CAYLEES LAW!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: April 16, 2009, 10:57:46 AM »

Hey Seemeatthebeach.   
Do you have a photo of Richard Cain in your photobucket?Monkeys were trying to find one yesterday.

Sorry trim, I don't......but I'm on a mission to find one

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1211 on: April 16, 2009, 11:00:46 AM »

Thank you all so much. I have done so good being strong for her and it just slapped me in the face this morning. I am a basket case.

Klaas so sorry for the O/T

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: April 16, 2009, 11:01:08 AM »

Casey Anthony case: Family says it will continue to support her but is "clearly in shock" yet "hopeful," WESH reports
posted by halboedeker on Apr 15, 2009 4:28:11 PM
Discuss This: Comments (23) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

How did the Anthony family react when the state decided to seek the death penalty for Casey Anthony?

WKMG-Channel 6 read a statement this afternoon that Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, had e-mailed to media:

"The state's decision to seek the death penalty will not change the support and love the Anthonys have for Casey. Casey Anthony, like all other defendants, is entitled to the presumption of innocence. If the state can overcome that presumption before a jury of 12 of Casey's peers, the Anthonys will then begin to to deal with the potential sentence."

Casey Anthony is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing talked to "a number of people" in the Anthony camp.

"The family's clearly in shock but they're not completely surprised," Kealing said. "They're resigned to seeing this process through to the finish. The Anthony family is also hopeful that even if Casey is convicted, which is not at all a certainty, that the death penalty will not be imposed."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

Bumping for Blink.

Thanks, it makes sense in context now, I thought maybe someone threw a fresh chunk o chum into the shark tank for us.. Dang
B
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: April 16, 2009, 11:01:32 AM »

Good Morning Scarlett -- I hope you are well this morning and got my nanners earlier this week -- I have had problems with my email server.  I have been trying to stay caught up but I have been working non-stop on something and have not had time to post much. 
Trimm -- I am so sorry about Hubs job -- I have him in my prayers -- there have been lots of layoffs around here -- Pooky and I are praying for all that have lost their jobs.

Here is an observation I had from reviewing the documents:
I have always thought that what escalated what happened in this case was tied to money more than anything.  Here are some of my reasons:

March 21
It looks like from the discovery, that Cindy Anthony called Bank of America 4 times (see discovery, p. 2604)
On this same day, some of the computer searches were made -- (2:16-2:28 pm Searches on the HP desktop in the Anthony home on the internet for “how to make chloroform”, “how to make chloraform”, “self defense” and “household weapons”, neck breaking and shovel, as well as   "making weapons out of household products," "chloroformhabit," "how to make chloroform," and "chloro2." (pp. 2669, 2799-2800)

April 8
Casey takes $354.00 from her grandfather's assisted living account to pay her cell phone bill (see discovery, p. 659-675, 930-934, 2555, 5157-5163) -- Her cellphone payments were for under 200.00 until this payment and could be close to 600.00.

May/June
Neighbor of the Anthonys, Jean Couty, who lives directly across the street, said he recalls two very loud arguments between Cindy and Casey.  The first argument, Casey came out of the house, told her mother to f-you, I don’t want to hear it and to shut up.  She then went for a jog.  The second argument, Casey came out in the yard and screamed at her mother and her mother got in her car and drove away.  (pp. 2-6, 2324-2325)

June 5
Grandmother Shirley Plesea sends an email to her sister in which she describes Cindy as depressed and not wanting to talk "about anything". Shirley describes how Casey creates more financial burden for Cindy (spends more than she makes) and that she thinks Cindy has had to use part of her retirement 401k to pay the bills. (p. 2908)

June 6
Shirley’s sister emails her back and talks about Cindy "paying Casey's credit card" bills and there seems to be some question as to whether Casey is working. (p. 2910-2911)

This number called KC 3 times in the phone logs -- 248-220-8707 if you google them, I find many references that this is a Zombie debt collector.
June 23 @1:32 pm(see discovery, pp. 506-508)
July 8  @ 10:35 am (see discovery, pp. 557-560)
July 10 @ 11:26 am (see discovery, pp. 561-564)

What do you guys think?

I think this is an excellent post ... a trail leading up to that big blow-up and Caylee's murder.

I wonder if she was incurring extra and unusual expenses beyond her typical partying and cell bills? Drugs perhaps?

This is a excellent post.  So a Zombie debt collector starts calling Casey.  Zombie debt collectors go after OLD debts that the creditor has sold to them as they have been unsuccessful in collecting.  248-220-8707 seems to belong to AACC (Asset Acceptance Capital Corp)  www.assetacceptance.com
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: April 16, 2009, 11:02:27 AM »

Hey Seemeatthebeach.   
Do you have a photo of Richard Cain in your photobucket?Monkeys were trying to find one yesterday.

Good.I looked yesterday and the closes I came was him shuttung a door in someones face on video.I looked on myspace but his photo has been deleted. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1215 on: April 16, 2009, 11:08:38 AM »

Found this gem...

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: April 16, 2009, 11:10:09 AM »

Hey Seemeatthebeach.   

Good.I looked yesterday and the closes I came was him shuttung a door in someones face on video.I looked on myspace but his photo has been deleted. 

He's a pretty good invisible man. Even the Deputy that rode with him couldn't remember him. Maybe he is in the archives of Orlando Sentinal or videos from the tv stations. Surely, somewhere in his long, illustrious career(???) he was photographed covering a crime or wreck or somethin'. Oh, I forgot. Maybe not.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: April 16, 2009, 11:10:20 AM »

Interesting ... just found a photo of the "Cover Girl" Lee. While he is deathly afraid of signs, he does not appear to be too afraid of snakes on a plane. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: April 16, 2009, 11:11:33 AM »

Found this gem...

hmm, replace George's head with Cindy's and replace that respectable monkey with George and or Lee and we have a winner.

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: April 16, 2009, 11:12:38 AM »

Interesting ... just found a photo of the "Cover Girl" Lee. While he is deathly afraid of signs, he does not appear to be too afraid of snakes on a plane. 

He needs more blue eyeshadow!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.