May 01, 2024, 08:38:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227337 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: April 16, 2009, 03:32:57 PM »

PPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSST...

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzal…-traffic-courtzenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing’s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Blink- Why would you have us read an article of yours we already read?

Top 3 guesses

1)That Blink does not feel like writing anything today, lazy monkeybones.
2)Somepin's Up.
3)Re-read #2

A birdie told Blink an individual with an association to someone with the last name that starts with A, was in this file in the courthouse and made copies of it last Friday April 10. We know who it was NOT...  Watcha think?
B

hmmmmm ... interesting ...

Theory number 2?

Preparing for her deposition?   She is going to sell her story to the NE - exposing Casey as Zanny?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: April 16, 2009, 03:33:05 PM »

DP or not, I just hope she never sets foot out in the real world again except when she's going to court! There's no evidence anyone else did this. If it were an accident, she'd have fessed up long ago! She WILL get a fair trial regardless of what the defense wants everyone to believe. There is also probably lots of other evidence we haven't seen yet, and it could only be more damning than what we've seen so far. Giving all that I know to date, she is the only who could be guilty of doing what happened to Caylee. I hope she spends the rest of her days in prison. If she is convicted, and a jury sentences her to death than she can only blame herself. She has the power to do the right thing, even still today. So far she has chosen to do and say nothing, so she will get whatever she gets.

I agree QM.The evidence we've seen points to her.It wasn't an accident or she would of come clean about it.
I don't want her back on the streets either.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1322 on: April 16, 2009, 03:33:12 PM »

Capp - I agree. The more I learn, the more premeditation fits.

I believe Annie knows far more than was released in that interview. I just wonder if the cops got it out of her later.

If she is not on the list of requested cell records, I say she is protecting Casey and herself. She knows something very key to the case and Casey doesn't want her to tell. IMO is has to do with xannax and giving them to Caylee and possibly the traffic stop and posing as "Zanny."

Jesse has been forthcoming and helpful and passed a lie detector test, correct? More than I cna say for the slore and her family.

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: April 16, 2009, 03:35:16 PM »

Hi guys!!!   

I've been busy, but just had to chime in here to say that I was thrilled to see the death penalty back on board. That tells me they've got loads of evidence. I'm hoping there's even more linking her forensically to where Caylee was found, than the dirt on the shoes. I also couldn't help but laugh at Casey's new "diet" to look good for the cameras. So, we finally learn Jose's master strategy, right? "SMILE AND LOOK GOOD FOR THE CAMERA, CASEY!"   

HI CBB!!!!

I wonder why Casey buttocks are still getting bigger???

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: April 16, 2009, 03:35:20 PM »

WOW...that gave me chill bumps!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: April 16, 2009, 03:35:25 PM »

Oh, Fanny, Klaas wouldn't tell you to pack your bags (monkey or otherwise). Why do you think that, because of going O/T?  If so, I'd have been gone long ago! Well, hopefully not really? Anyway don't worry FM, you contribute so much Klaas wouldn't send you packing!! It's just tough being all is TOOO quiet these days and this cage is posessed! My mind wanders off too easily sometimes especially under those circumstances.

Let's all join hands:

Please don't get mad at me Klaas! I love ya!!

Back to topic! CC I love that picture of Caylee she is such a sweet little Angel!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: April 16, 2009, 03:37:10 PM »

was annie downing on that list of requested cell records from Baez?

No,  she is not listed

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: April 16, 2009, 03:38:21 PM »

Hi guys!!!   

I've been busy, but just had to chime in here to say that I was thrilled to see the death penalty back on board. That tells me they've got loads of evidence. I'm hoping there's even more linking her forensically to where Caylee was found, than the dirt on the shoes. I also couldn't help but laugh at Casey's new "diet" to look good for the cameras. So, we finally learn Jose's master strategy, right? "SMILE AND LOOK GOOD FOR THE CAMERA, CASEY!"   

Good to see you CBB!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: April 16, 2009, 03:38:29 PM »

We have read or heard the interview Sunny

Here's what I found on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW5o2HqJ6Bc

Gawd she sounds like Casey. 

Gee...I must have had a brain POOT ....I knew that....

I think it's your 6th sense tellign you there must be more ... now the question is did the cops get it out of her?

I had the same feeling when I read it.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: April 16, 2009, 03:38:36 PM »

so maybe Casey pulled the name ZG outta her behind for the traffic stop and it worked pretty well then so she tried it again to explain what happened to Caylee.

Annie would know this

But she seems so much like Casey

Doesn't seem very forthcoming to me in the police interview, at least not the one we got

I agree...I think she is really holding back and it might come back to bite her in the ass.

I listened to part of it a bit ago ago.....

something I didn;'t catch the first time around abut the prepaid cell home..when asked who gave it to kc the first answer was HER ATTORNEY and quickly added or her parents...I think her first answer was the correct one

Rest in Peace Caylee

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: April 16, 2009, 03:38:53 PM »

05/24/08 - Casey gives false info as ZG when getting a traffic ticket, does not produce ID

05/30/08 - Casey visits Jesse Grund at Arbor villas, did she ask him for help through OPD?

06/ 03/08 - Summons changes to criminal traffic, arraignment scheduled 6/11/08. Notice sent.

06/09/08 - An office belonging to a Zenaida Gonzalez, is burglarized and her computer stolen. This is also the original date that Casey gives for Caylee’s abduction by Zenaida. Casey and Caylee sleep at Ricardo’s that night. Is this the night she took her home in the middle of the night?

06/10/08 - Casey/Zenaida pays the moving violation fine in full, in person, presumably makes arrangements for the other in an effort to not have to appear.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing’s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

if premeditated ... wonder if June 9 was the date Casey originally planned to murder Caylee?

or since Caylee was not in Ricardo's apt. or at home -- accdg to Cindy she never called in the middle of the night asking Casey to bring Caylee home -- so where was she? In the car???

If she left her in the car June 9 so she could get giggy with Ricardo all night ... what if she did the same thing the next week around June 16 - sub Tony L here - and only she returns the next day to find Caylee dead in the car?

She was confused about the date June 9 or June 16 ... now which night was it ... which man was it ...

Just babbling I guess.

Hey goodnmad --

I wanted to add something to your timeline

June 11
Zenaida Gonzalez appears in court for arraignment (was she able to produce a license while arraigned?)

June 12
11:15 pm searches on HP desktop computer reunion.com for "Zenaida Gonzalez" age 25 and USSearch.com for "Zenaida Fernandez", Jacksonville, FL; for Zanny on Myspace and a People Search for Zanie with minage 22 and maxage 26 (p. 935, forensics report from S. Cawn, p. 9-10)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: April 16, 2009, 03:41:20 PM »

Hi guys!!!   

Hi CBB

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: April 16, 2009, 03:41:45 PM »

PPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSST...

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzal…-traffic-courtzenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing’s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Top 3 guesses

2)Somepin's Up.
3)Re-read #2

A birdie told Blink an individual with an association to someone with the last name that starts with A, was in this file in the courthouse and made copies of it last Friday April 10. We know who it was NOT...  Watcha think?
B

Theory number 2?

Preparing for her deposition?   She is going to sell her story to the NE - exposing Casey as Zanny?

Who were the Monkeys who were just saying "how quiet it is"?   I swear Monkeys have some kind of strange intuition! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1333 on: April 16, 2009, 03:41:54 PM »

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: April 16, 2009, 03:43:21 PM »

No,  she is not listed

Didn't I remember Annie going to be deposed by JB and she lawyered up?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: April 16, 2009, 03:44:40 PM »

LE has to be very well aware of the traffic situation, so its doubtful its new news to them so yea they may know Casey was posing as "Zanny."    I remember when the case first broke it was also contemplated if Casey was responsible for the break in of another Zeneida's place of business when a computer was stolen.

What is very clear thru Annie's interview with detectives is that Casey from the getgo had two alibis in the works IN ADVANCE.   "Zanny" and/or pinning it on Jesse.   Note that this portion of Annie's statement to detectives was when she spent an overnight at the Anthonys home when Casey was on bond.    Casey made it a point to say that Jesse knew where the car was & that he had keys to it.   Annie went further to say that the shamrock hat was originally Jesse's.    Note:   Remember when "Lorraine" found it in the garbage it was torn.

Here is the problem with that NO evidence of Jesse being in that car or trunk was recovered.    Her cell phone records indicate that she asked him to get her gas cans & he could not help her that day.   She also called him to tell him that if her parents called him "to stay out of it" and not to talk to them so apparently she was already trying to cover.    She showed up at his apt on July 1st asking to take a shower & it was denoted that it was very strange that she did, she did say Tony L was in NY (he actually was thru the 5th).     Annie talks about that even her hair might be in the car because she's been in it & that Casey told her she had cleaning stuff in the trunk so its evident they talked about the evidence against her during that visit, laughing because Annie told her as a result of the news she googled Chloroform.   "I shut her down because I don't want to know anything."   LIE   Annie had the "prepaid phone number" Casey gave it to her Annie thinks her attorney paid for it...hmmm   

Here is the problem with that NO evidence of Jesse being in that car or trunk was recovered.

Here's a way out pointless thought. Maybe when KC went into JG's bathroom she took some of his hair from a comb or brush and put it in her trunk were Caylees body had been. Maybe CA got rid of it when she cleaned out the trunk? Just a random thought that came to my mind reading this Capp. Maybe KC thought she could set him up, but CA ruined it when she scrubbed that trunk clean? Well, just a crazy split second theory. Shall we move on...

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: April 16, 2009, 03:45:09 PM »

Hi, Pooky, not my timeline -- Blink's. 

I wonder if Casey was trying to do a full-out identity theft.

Interesting ...

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: April 16, 2009, 03:45:40 PM »

Capp - I agree. The more I learn, the more premeditation fits.

I believe Annie knows far more than was released in that interview. I just wonder if the cops got it out of her later.

If she is not on the list of requested cell records, I say she is protecting Casey and herself. She knows something very key to the case and Casey doesn't want her to tell. IMO is has to do with xannax and giving them to Caylee and possibly the traffic stop and posing as "Zanny."

Jesse has been forthcoming and helpful and passed a lie detector test, correct? More than I cna say for the slore and her family.

I'm with you.I think Annie knows plenty. 

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: April 16, 2009, 03:46:01 PM »

No,  she is not listed

Didn't I remember Annie going to be deposed by JB and she lawyered up?

I thought that was Amy H ???

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1339 on: April 16, 2009, 03:47:36 PM »

PPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSST...

Top 3 guesses

2)Somepin's Up.
3)Re-read #2

A birdie told Blink an individual with an association to someone with the last name that starts with A, was in this file in the courthouse and made copies of it last Friday April 10. We know who it was NOT...  Watcha think?
B

Theory number 2?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.