May 01, 2024, 10:12:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227350 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1360 on: April 16, 2009, 04:07:00 PM »

Hi guys!!!   

I've been busy, but just had to chime in here to say that I was thrilled to see the death penalty back on board. That tells me they've got loads of evidence. I'm hoping there's even more linking her forensically to where Caylee was found, than the dirt on the shoes. I also couldn't help but laugh at Casey's new "diet" to look good for the cameras. So, we finally learn Jose's master strategy, right? "SMILE AND LOOK GOOD FOR THE CAMERA, CASEY!"   

HI CBB!!!!

I wonder why Casey buttocks are still getting bigger???

Those cheeks aren't getting the workout they once were............. just sayin.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1361 on: April 16, 2009, 04:08:05 PM »

I'm not understanding this, was it Cindy making copies, why did they wait until now to make copies?

The way I read it not an Anthony

"an individual with an association to someone with the last name that starts with A"

What am I missing????

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: April 16, 2009, 04:08:14 PM »

I'm not understanding this, was it Cindy making copies, why did they wait until now to make copies?

"an individual with an association to someone with the last name that starts with A"

Me too.
It was just me not understanding  Who is it? 

I don't know. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: April 16, 2009, 04:09:04 PM »

Hi guys!!!   

I've been busy, but just had to chime in here to say that I was thrilled to see the death penalty back on board. That tells me they've got loads of evidence. I'm hoping there's even more linking her forensically to where Caylee was found, than the dirt on the shoes. I also couldn't help but laugh at Casey's new "diet" to look good for the cameras. So, we finally learn Jose's master strategy, right? "SMILE AND LOOK GOOD FOR THE CAMERA, CASEY!"   

HI CBB!!!!

I wonder why Casey buttocks are still getting bigger???

Those cheeks aren't getting the workout they once were............. just sayin.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1364 on: April 16, 2009, 04:09:38 PM »

Yes, I read it wrong, I reread the sentence now, I'm guessing maybe Annie, Mallory, I don't know 
Would it not be Jose Baez? 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1365 on: April 16, 2009, 04:09:54 PM »

PPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSST...

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzal…-traffic-courtzenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing’s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Blink- Why would you have us read an article of yours we already read?

Top 3 guesses

1)That Blink does not feel like writing anything today, lazy monkeybones.
2)Somepin's Up.
3)Re-read #2

A birdie told Blink an individual with an association to someone with the last name that starts with A, was in this file in the courthouse and made copies of it last Friday April 10. We know who it was NOT...  Watcha think?
B

[/color]
hmmmmm ... interesting ...

Theory number 2?

Preparing for her deposition?   She is going to sell her story to the NE - exposing Casey as Zanny?

bump for Dolce -- see Blink's post in here.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: April 16, 2009, 04:11:42 PM »

What am I missing????

hi Dolce + 2.....you aren't missing anything....Blink dropped a hint....and then ran away....I am going to send DC to get her!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: April 16, 2009, 04:12:02 PM »

Hi, Pooky, not my timeline -- Blink's. 

I wonder if Casey was trying to do a full-out identity theft.

Interesting ...
I have wondered if what was snatched in the wallet was an id when Lee, Cindy and Police Officer were going through Casey's wallet on July 16 when Lee returned from Tony's.

I always thought it was an Amy H DL, but now I am thinking it could be ZFG's ID. Hum?????

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1368 on: April 16, 2009, 04:12:32 PM »

PPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSST...

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzal…-traffic-courtzenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing’s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Top 3 guesses

2)Somepin's Up.
3)Re-read #2

A birdie told Blink an individual with an association to someone with the last name that starts with A, was in this file in the courthouse and made copies of it last Friday April 10. We know who it was NOT...  Watcha think?
B

[/color]

Theory number 2?

Preparing for her deposition?   She is going to sell her story to the NE - exposing Casey as Zanny?

Oh I read this, but she totally throws me when she says we know who it was not! 
Technically only 2 people knew of this incident and it taking place, the 2 people in the car, Amy and Casey.......so would it not be Amy??

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: April 16, 2009, 04:13:19 PM »

Hi Dolce & CBB  

RIP Sweet Puppy
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: April 16, 2009, 04:13:59 PM »

leslee... What is going on, I read this person's post from over yonder, it didn't sound like Cindy, it made to much sense, and it was well constructed, could be one of Baez's flunkies.

I have some docstocs and I got an initial inquiry from her stating that one of the #s that called KC was from UNIVERSAL and now it is gone.... I didn't delete it.... but here is my response to the initial inquiry and here is her reply:

sent: 3/27/2009 8:19:43 AM

Good catch. So someone from a Universal # was trying to reach her. But that call was missed so she would never have talked to Caylee. She may have had a friend/s that worked at Universal trying to reach her. It would have been from a Universal landline phone.... it could have even been Casey herself using a landline at Universal to her cell phone. Do you participate in any Crime Forums? Thanks for sharing your thoughts....

Dear ArmsNotebook,
aquarianessence has sent you a message on docstoc. To reply to the message, visit your inbox.
Subject: Re: Casey Anthony

Hi. I did some further research, found an unedited version and found out that the number is the AT&T collections department. I tried to find a way to delete or edit my review but couldn't. I'm embarrassed now, LOL. I still see a couple of calls that I'm wondering about. Do you know what number 0, 10, 11 means, when there isn't a real phone number?

I registered at Websleuths so I could use the search function but don't post there much because most of the people are so mean and hateful, not to mention they use rumor as gospel truth. I get upset reading there so try to stay away. They have some good links to docs, though so can't help myself. Do you know a better site? My reason for first going there was to gather data for some research I've been doing. It requires exact data on time/location last seen or 911 call made, which is hard to come by sometimes.

Nice to meet you.

But it is weird that her initial question is nowhere to be found. I had the feeling she was a KC supporter..... I am beyond spooked!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 08:21:00 PM by klaasend » Logged
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1371 on: April 16, 2009, 04:14:09 PM »

What am I missing????

hi Dolce + 2.....you aren't missing anything....Blink dropped a hint....and then ran away....I am going to send DC to get her!   
If you send DC he will just poke around in circles while chatting it up to Cindy on his celly.  Get someone who has some credibility for finding people, send Tim!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1372 on: April 16, 2009, 04:14:10 PM »

PPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSST...

Top 3 guesses

2)Somepin's Up.
3)Re-read #2

B

[/color]

Theory number 2?

Bumped for me too, because I think I had read that wrong. Isn't that post just saying that someone with an association to the Anthony's (and obviously not Casey) pulled the file? Straighten me out here, please, if I'm wrong??
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: April 16, 2009, 04:17:50 PM »

Oh I read this, but she totally throws me when she says we know who it was not! 
Technically only 2 people knew of this incident and it taking place, the 2 people in the car, Amy and Casey.......so would it not be Amy??

I think you got it! ding ding ding. 

Yes, I now think Annie too.

Hmmmmmm.

I remember you, Caylee.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1374 on: April 16, 2009, 04:18:03 PM »

Hi Dolce & CBB  

Hey you!!   

Good to see you!   

Casey's going down................   
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1375 on: April 16, 2009, 04:21:19 PM »

PPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSST...

Top 3 guesses

2)Somepin's Up.
3)Re-read #2

B

Theory number 2?

Preparing for her deposition?   She is going to sell her story to the NE - exposing Casey as Zanny?[/color]

Casey is a 10 in her mind, has perfect straight white teeth and according to GA listed on her resume that she was a Nanny.  Duh ....

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: April 16, 2009, 04:21:50 PM »

leslee... What is going on, I read this person's post from over yonder, it didn't sound like Cindy, it made to much sense, and it was well constructed, could be one of Baez's flunkies.

I have some docstocs and I got an initial inquiry from her stating that one of the #s that called KC was from UNIVERSAL and now it is gone.... I didn't delete it.... but here is my response to the initial inquiry and here is her reply:

sent: 3/27/2009 8:19:43 AM

Good catch. So someone from a Universal # was trying to reach her. But that call was missed so she would never have talked to Caylee. She may have had a friend/s that worked at Universal trying to reach her. It would have been from a Universal landline phone.... it could have even been Casey herself using a landline at Universal to her cell phone. Do you participate in any Crime Forums? Thanks for sharing your thoughts....

Dear ArmsNotebook,
aquarianessence has sent you a message on docstoc. To reply to the message, visit your inbox.
Subject: Re: Casey Anthony

Hi. I did some further research, found an unedited version and found out that the number is the AT&T collections department. I tried to find a way to delete or edit my review but couldn't. I'm embarrassed now, LOL. I still see a couple of calls that I'm wondering about. Do you know what number 0, 10, 11 means, when there isn't a real phone number?

I registered at Websleuths so I could use the search function but don't post there much because most of the people are so mean and hateful, not to mention they use rumor as gospel truth. I get upset reading there so try to stay away. They have some good links to docs, though so can't help myself. Do you know a better site? My reason for first going there was to gather data for some research I've been doing. It requires exact data on time/location last seen or 911 call made, which is hard to come by sometimes.

Nice to meet you.

But it is weird that her initial question is nowhere to be found. I had the feeling she was a KC supporter..... I am beyond spooked!

Edited to hilite points.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 08:21:32 PM by klaasend » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: April 16, 2009, 04:23:00 PM »

P.I. Never Paid By Anthony Family
Dominic Casey's Past Includes Financial, Legal Issues

POSTED: Wednesday, April 15, 2009
UPDATED: 1:56 pm EDT April 16, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- More has been revealed about a private investigator whose name has been brought up numerous times in the case against Casey Anthony.

Dominic Casey said he searched the woods where the remains of Caylee Anthony were later found numerous times while working for the Anthony family.

Casey has been accused of knowing the body was there and not telling anyone, but he has maintained he was sent there by a tip from a psychic and never found any evidence that Caylee's body was there.

Casey's name came up again earlier this month when the Florida Bar revealed Casey filed a complaint against Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez. Casey claimed that Baez told him not to tell anyone if he found Caylee's body.

Baez denied the claim.

"That is a ridiculous assertion," Baez said.

Casey is also entangled in the civil case against Anthony.

Lawyers representing Zenaida Gonzalez have asked a judge to find Casey in contempt of court for failing to show up for a deposition.

Anthony initially told investigators she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez.

Gonzalez is suing Anthony for damages to her reputation.

According to state records, the England-native has been in the construction and consulting business since at least the mid-80s.

Casey's Web site claims he and his team have more than 20 years experience with civil and criminal investigations.

Casey told investigators that Baez contracted him to help look for Caylee less than two weeks after the toddler was reported missing.

A spokeswoman for Baez said the defense never paid Casey for his services.

Casey's colleague, Jim Hoover, said Baez and Casey parted ways over a money issue.

"He and Mr. Baez had had a run-in, or a blow-out, or whatever. He stopped working for him, I guess sometime in September or October over the money issue," Hoover said.

Money was an issue for Casey at the time. He was behind on his mortgage by three months and his homeowners association said he owed over $1,000 in fees.

After ending his work with Baez, the Anthony family contracted Casey in October. Both Cindy and George Anthony, Casey Anthony's parents, have admitted under oath to having a contract with the private investigator.

"Dominic did whatever we asked him to," Cindy Anthony said during a deposition.
Cindy Anthony said the family asked him to help look for Caylee by following up on possible sighting and looking for the missing toddler.

In December, Caylee's remains were found in the wooded area where Casey searched. The defense is expected to use Casey's search to prove that Caylee's remains were placed there after Casey Anthony was already in jail.

George Anthony said the family has not paid Casey for his services.

Casey also had legal troubles. He was arrested in 2003 on domestic abuse charges. He was accused of verbally abusing and pushing a female family member, but the state attorney's office later decided not to prosecute him.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19191289/detail.html#-

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: April 16, 2009, 04:23:04 PM »

Casey is a 10 only on the Richter scale. 

ok, now I'm really outta here.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: April 16, 2009, 04:23:44 PM »

What am I missing????

If you send DC he will just poke around in circles while chatting it up to Cindy on his celly.  Get someone who has some credibility for finding people, send Tim!

Of course you are correct

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.