May 01, 2024, 08:02:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227329 times)
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1400 on: April 16, 2009, 05:26:13 PM »

The memorial for Sandra, is all about Sandra, low key, nothing fancy, but very touching. So different then the memorial for Caylee.

where are you watching??

HLN and there are a lot more people there than the Caylee memorial farce.

Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1401 on: April 16, 2009, 05:31:41 PM »

leslee... What is going on, I read this person's post from over yonder, it didn't sound like Cindy, it made to much sense, and it was well constructed, could be one of Baez's flunkies.

I have some docstocs and I got an initial inquiry from her stating that one of the #s that called KC was from UNIVERSAL and now it is gone.... I didn't delete it.... but here is my response to the initial inquiry and here is her reply:

sent: 3/27/2009 8:19:43 AM

Good catch. So someone from a Universal # was trying to reach her. But that call was missed so she would never have talked to Caylee. She may have had a friend/s that worked at Universal trying to reach her. It would have been from a Universal landline phone.... it could have even been Casey herself using a landline at Universal to her cell phone. Do you participate in any Crime Forums? Thanks for sharing your thoughts....

Dear ArmsNotebook,
aquarianessence has sent you a message on docstoc. To reply to the message, visit your inbox.
Subject: Re: Casey Anthony

Hi. I did some further research, found an unedited version and found out that the number is the AT&T collections department. I tried to find a way to delete or edit my review but couldn't. I'm embarrassed now, LOL. I still see a couple of calls that I'm wondering about. Do you know what number 0, 10, 11 means, when there isn't a real phone number?

I registered at Websleuths so I could use the search function but don't post there much because most of the people are so mean and hateful, not to mention they use rumor as gospel truth. I get upset reading there so try to stay away. They have some good links to docs, though so can't help myself. Do you know a better site? My reason for first going there was to gather data for some research I've been doing. It requires exact data on time/location last seen or 911 call made, which is hard to come by sometimes.

Nice to meet you.

But it is weird that her initial question is nowhere to be found. I had the feeling she was a KC supporter..... I am beyond spooked!

Hi there,

IMO I think she is the person that made this site:

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:3Tirjzdw4gcJ:www.cayleesplace.com/%20cayleesplace.com

Her style of writing is exactly the same as someone who posts on yet another site and had used the names of various soda pops. When I first looked at the "Caylee" site and saw the verbage about the owner being a scientific researcher and the 90 days for the death band to show up on hair, I went back and read all kinds of posts. This person always writes exactly the same thing and IMO she is wrong as a death band can apparantly show up in as little as 8 hours. When this site was first posted it went down due to too much traffic and the soda pop person was talking about it. I posted and said if they paid to upgrade the site I would go and read it, never did get a response to my request.

I don't belong to that other site or I would check out that persons posts but I will bet there is a post similar to the writing about the death bands on that site.

Well Hi Monkey Nut... I went to that site...some strange stuff for sure. In checking further the " Aqua" person is out of MI. So perhaps is not related to Biass... unless that is her hometown. Interesting although she is a member of Docstoc she has no docs of her own.

Could very well be her hometown and I do think its quite odd that she has no docs. I just googled her and found one of her posts at the other site about death bands.    If it is the same person, for her to talk about people being mean and hateful is amusing, pot, kettle, black.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 08:23:15 PM by klaasend » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: April 16, 2009, 05:32:47 PM »

Yes it is a beautiful heart felt service.  No hidden messages, only people pouring out their heart in remembrance and support.  I have shed many tears already.  I found it especially touching that Sandra's family allowed her classmates to sign her casket.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: April 16, 2009, 05:34:08 PM »

Sandra's aunt stood up at the podium and thanked each and every orgainization and person that helped them look for her. Where oh where was that thanks from the ingrateful Anthony's??? They aren't even human or have the slightest thought of doing what is right. Yep, I am still mad.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1404 on: April 16, 2009, 05:35:16 PM »

Yes it is a beautiful heart felt service.  No hidden messages, only people pouring out their heart in remembrance and support.  I have shed many tears already.  I found it especially touching that Sandra's family allowed her classmates to sign her casket.
A very simple beautiful memorial all about a beautiful child. This is what Caylee should have had.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: April 16, 2009, 05:36:04 PM »

The memorial for Sandra, is all about Sandra, low key, nothing fancy, but very touching. So different then the memorial for Caylee.

where are you watching??

HLN and there are a lot more people there than the Caylee memorial farce.

thanks.....I usually don't have the TV on during the day. I think there would have been a lot more people at Caylee's memorial had the ignorant A's not made it clear that some people would not be allowed in..I think many people stayed away because of that..they made a mockery of Caylee's memorial....not that it was a memorail for Caylee in truth...it was a media op for them kidfinders and kc....it was not about Caylee...not even in death could they honor her....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: April 16, 2009, 05:37:10 PM »

YouTube Debate: Death Penalty For Casey Anthony?
Web Site Has Several Videos On Case

POSTED: 3:24 pm EDT April 16, 2009
UPDATED: 4:44 pm EDT April 16, 2009
<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The video-sharing Web site YouTube has several videos about the Casey Anthony case. One, from a user who usually does comedy pieces, asks whether Casey Anthony should get the death penalty.

Meanwhile, the for-sale signs are down on a lot where a makeshift memorial has been set up in Caylee Anthony's honor. The Realtor listing the land will not comment.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19199891/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: April 16, 2009, 05:37:17 PM »

Sandra's aunt stood up at the podium and thanked each and every orgainization and person that helped them look for her. Where oh where was that thanks from the ingrateful Anthony's??? They aren't even human or have the slightest thought of doing what is right. Yep, I am still mad.
So gracious in a horrible time like this. The Anthonys make me sicker now then before, if that is even possible.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: April 16, 2009, 05:37:36 PM »

Well Hi Monkey Nut... I went to that site...some strange stuff for sure. In checking further the " Aqua" person is out of MI. So perhaps is not related to Biass... unless that is her hometown. Interesting although she is a member of Docstoc she has no docs of her own.

Could very well be her hometown and I do think its quite odd that she has no docs. I just googled her and found one of her posts at the other site about death bands.    If it is the same person, for her to talk about people being mean and hateful is amusing, pot, kettle, black.

More nut cases coming out of the woodwork it seems

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: April 16, 2009, 05:38:14 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1410 on: April 16, 2009, 05:38:16 PM »

ITA its lovely. The signing of the casket is incredibly sweet.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: April 16, 2009, 05:38:27 PM »

Thanks Trimm, WTH is the big secret about the land?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: April 16, 2009, 05:40:16 PM »

<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The video-sharing Web site YouTube has several videos about the Casey Anthony case. One, from a user who usually does comedy pieces, asks whether Casey Anthony should get the death penalty.

Meanwhile, the for-sale signs are down on a lot where a makeshift memorial has been set up in Caylee Anthony's honor. The Realtor listing the land will not comment.

there has to be some way for some smart monkey to find out who bought the land....it must be public record. right?  perhaps Mr. NeJame could find out for us???

Rest in Peace Caylee

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: April 16, 2009, 05:41:41 PM »

<snipped>

there has to be some way for some smart monkey to find out who bought the land....it must be public record. right?  perhaps Mr. NeJame could find out for us???

Sunny, it's public record as soon as the deed transfers.  Does anyone have the street address?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: April 16, 2009, 05:48:39 PM »

PPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSST...

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzal…-traffic-courtzenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing’s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Blink- Why would you have us read an article of yours we already read?

Top 3 guesses

1)That Blink does not feel like writing anything today, lazy monkeybones.
2)Somepin's Up.
3)Re-read #2

A birdie told Blink an individual with an association to someone with the last name that starts with A, was in this file in the courthouse and made copies of it last Friday April 10. We know who it was NOT...  Watcha think?
B

Princess Lee? What file were the rumored copies of?

The docket on the unpaid charge and writ. If it was LE it would not have appeared as the copies charge as it did.
myorangeclerk..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: April 16, 2009, 05:54:22 PM »

Sunny, it's public record as soon as the deed transfers.  Does anyone have the street address?

I don't....but I'll bet someone here does

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: April 16, 2009, 05:55:20 PM »

leslee... What is going on, I read this person's post from over yonder, it didn't sound like Cindy, it made to much sense, and it was well constructed, could be one of Baez's flunkies.

I have some docstocs and I got an initial inquiry from her stating that one of the #s that called KC was from UNIVERSAL and now it is gone.... I didn't delete it.... but here is my response to the initial inquiry and here is her reply:

sent: 3/27/2009 8:19:43 AM

Good catch. So someone from a Universal # was trying to reach her. But that call was missed so she would never have talked to Caylee. She may have had a friend/s that worked at Universal trying to reach her. It would have been from a Universal landline phone.... it could have even been Casey herself using a landline at Universal to her cell phone. Do you participate in any Crime Forums? Thanks for sharing your thoughts....

Dear ArmsNotebook,
aquarianessence has sent you a message on docstoc. To reply to the message, visit your inbox.
Subject: Re: Casey Anthony

Hi. I did some further research, found an unedited version and found out that the number is the AT&T collections department. I tried to find a way to delete or edit my review but couldn't. I'm embarrassed now, LOL. I still see a couple of calls that I'm wondering about. Do you know what number 0, 10, 11 means, when there isn't a real phone number?

I registered at Websleuths so I could use the search function but don't post there much because most of the people are so mean and hateful, not to mention they use rumor as gospel truth. I get upset reading there so try to stay away. They have some good links to docs, though so can't help myself. Do you know a better site? My reason for first going there was to gather data for some research I've been doing. It requires exact data on time/location last seen or 911 call made, which is hard to come by sometimes.

Nice to meet you.

But it is weird that her initial question is nowhere to be found. I had the feeling she was a KC supporter..... I am beyond spooked!

I posted months ago about "Universal" as one of KC's contacts in her cell phonebook. It was a # familiar to me, so I called it. It is AT&T's customer service/make a payment #.  I have the same carrier, which is why it was familiar. No doubt they were calling her frequently for payments....LMAO
Or just wondering if 1 person was actually physically able to text 4000+ text messages in such a short time frame.

When I 1st got my youngest son a phone, I got him a basic data package. About 2 months later ATT&T called and asked if I wanted to change plans, as he texted more than 100/month. It is actually cheaper (much) because any texts over 100 cost IIRC 10 cents each. I bet they were calling KC to suggest the same. She was too stupid to take advantage of it or never answered the calls........or just didn't care about $600.00/month cell bills cause she wasn't paying them with her money. I mean why use your own money when you can steal your BFF's life's savings.....
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 08:22:35 PM by klaasend » Logged

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: April 16, 2009, 05:56:11 PM »

PPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSST...

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzal…-traffic-courtzenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing’s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Top 3 guesses

2)Somepin's Up.
3)Re-read #2

A birdie told Blink an individual with an association to someone with the last name that starts with A, was in this file in the courthouse and made copies of it last Friday April 10. We know who it was NOT...  Watcha think?
B

The docket on the unpaid charge and writ. If it was LE it would not have appeared as the copies charge as it did.
myorangeclerk..

Ok...Blink are you gonna tell us?  if not...here goes , if so.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: April 16, 2009, 05:56:36 PM »

PPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSST...

Top 3 guesses

2)Somepin's Up.
3)Re-read #2

B

myorangeclerk..

Blink, were there actually payments made on the ticket after Casey was in Jail?  If so, someone knew she was using ZFG id and was covering for her.....There couldn't be many people that knew.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: April 16, 2009, 06:00:55 PM »

Hi Dolce & CBB  

Hey you!!   

Good to see you!   

Casey's going down................   

Dolce is this what it feels like????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.