May 01, 2024, 10:51:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227360 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: April 16, 2009, 06:04:37 PM »

Hello everyone!!  Hope all are well...
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1421 on: April 16, 2009, 06:13:31 PM »

Hello Monkeys and welcome new Monkeys

The ticket can tell so much because the Annie was in the care with this so called ZG and if Annie would tell the truth about how it is could only be ZG or someone useing her name. But if Annie tells LE that she has never meet or heard of ZG then she caught in a lie because the proof is with the ticket. LE I'm sure has asked her to show them where this ZG lives or tell them who it really was either way Annie is the key to the whole case she can put casey under the jail.

If the A's got someone to go get copies of this to try and say see there is a real ZG
Then bring Annie in and let her tell it.
I think this is why Annie had to see casey so bad she had to ask casey what the heck should she do or she was telling casey that she would keep her mouth shut

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1422 on: April 16, 2009, 06:16:20 PM »

Sorry Monkeys for all the typo's in my last post I didn't read it before I hit post

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: April 16, 2009, 06:19:13 PM »

Hello.,

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: April 16, 2009, 06:19:20 PM »

The ticket can tell so much because the Annie was in the care with this so called ZG and if Annie would tell the truth about how it is could only be ZG or someone useing her name. But if Annie tells LE that she has never meet or heard of ZG then she caught in a lie because the proof is with the ticket. LE I'm sure has asked her to show them where this ZG lives or tell them who it really was either way Annie is the key to the whole case she can put casey under the jail.

If the A's got someone to go get copies of this to try and say see there is a real ZG
I think this is why Annie had to see casey so bad she had to ask casey what the heck should she do or she was telling casey that she would keep her mouth shut

Monkey hugs
Wouldn't that be great if Annie was the one who unraveled the whole ball of Anthony Lies?  I'll bet this is why LE has been so quiet about her involvement in this whole thing.  Maybe things are starting to pop now. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: April 16, 2009, 06:20:54 PM »

TS....how are you!  Long time no see.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: April 16, 2009, 06:22:23 PM »

I'm good...thanks!!  Smile  How have you been?  It's good to see you...
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: April 16, 2009, 06:24:05 PM »

I have some thoughts re:  Annie and her supposed overnight stay at the Anthony's.  IMO...Annie's in deep do-do with the po-po and I'm wondering if she wore a wire (ala Tony L) during that visit in exchange for LE looking the other way about her  little Xanax business, or whatever else she was into.  I know she sounds pretty hostile in her LE interview, but I think she had incentive to spend the night with slore while slore was out on bail.  By all accounts, it seems she was with KC during that traffic stop and probably knew all about the Zanny ID.  What do you all think? 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1428 on: April 16, 2009, 06:24:48 PM »

leslee... What is going on, I read this person's post from over yonder, it didn't sound like Cindy, it made to much sense, and it was well constructed, could be one of Baez's flunkies.

I have some docstocs and I got an initial inquiry from her stating that one of the #s that called KC was from UNIVERSAL and now it is gone.... I didn't delete it.... but here is my response to the initial inquiry and here is her reply:

sent: 3/27/2009 8:19:43 AM

Good catch. So someone from a Universal # was trying to reach her. But that call was missed so she would never have talked to Caylee. She may have had a friend/s that worked at Universal trying to reach her. It would have been from a Universal landline phone.... it could have even been Casey herself using a landline at Universal to her cell phone. Do you participate in any Crime Forums? Thanks for sharing your thoughts....

Dear ArmsNotebook,
aquarianessence has sent you a message on docstoc. To reply to the message, visit your inbox.
Subject: Re: Casey Anthony

Hi. I did some further research, found an unedited version and found out that the number is the AT&T collections department. I tried to find a way to delete or edit my review but couldn't. I'm embarrassed now, LOL. I still see a couple of calls that I'm wondering about. Do you know what number 0, 10, 11 means, when there isn't a real phone number?

I registered at Websleuths so I could use the search function but don't post there much because most of the people are so mean and hateful, not to mention they use rumor as gospel truth. I get upset reading there so try to stay away. They have some good links to docs, though so can't help myself. Do you know a better site? My reason for first going there was to gather data for some research I've been doing. It requires exact data on time/location last seen or 911 call made, which is hard to come by sometimes.

Nice to meet you.
Connie

But it is weird that her initial question is nowhere to be found. I had the feeling she was a KC supporter..... I am beyond spooked!

Hi there,

IMO I think she is the person that made this site:

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:3Tirjzdw4gcJ:www.cayleesplace.com/%20cayleesplace.com

Her style of writing is exactly the same as someone who posts on yet another site and had used the names of various soda pops. When I first looked at the "Caylee" site and saw the verbage about the owner being a scientific researcher and the 90 days for the death band to show up on hair, I went back and read all kinds of posts. This person always writes exactly the same thing and IMO she is wrong as a death band can apparantly show up in as little as 8 hours. When this site was first posted it went down due to too much traffic and the soda pop person was talking about it. I posted and said if they paid to upgrade the site I would go and read it, never did get a response to my request.

I don't belong to that other site or I would check out that persons posts but I will bet there is a post similar to the writing about the death bands on that site.

Well Hi Monkey Nut... I went to that site...some strange stuff for sure. In checking further the " Aqua" person is out of MI. So perhaps is not related to Biass... unless that is her hometown. Interesting although she is a member of Docstoc she has no docs of her own.

Could very well be her hometown and I do think its quite odd that she has no docs. I just googled her and found one of her posts at the other site about death bands.    If it is the same person, for her to talk about people being mean and hateful is amusing, pot, kettle, black.

Wow, wonder if Tricia knows old Aqua speaks so HIGHLY of Websleuths. Bet she wouldn't appreciate that.

That site sounds just like her, btw.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1429 on: April 16, 2009, 06:25:19 PM »

Do we report Sea Searcher missing after 31 days?

Missing Monkey
Name: SeaSearcher
Date Last Seen:Last Active:    April 02, 2009, 06:39:23 PM
Place Last Seen:Caylee thread
Description:
Bunny ears and fuzzy slippers.Driving a boat.Short and kinda furry. 

Please filling in monkeys!

Might be seen when the Enquirer is delivered at various grocery stores. Will be wearing a long trench coat and shades!!       Where could he be???

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1430 on: April 16, 2009, 06:25:25 PM »

I wonder how many times Annie has talked to LE
I bet it's more then one and they laid down the law on her and she talked
Got my fingers crossed.

Monkey hugs

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1431 on: April 16, 2009, 06:26:46 PM »

I have some thoughts re:  Annie and her supposed overnight stay at the Anthony's.  IMO...Annie's in deep do-do with the po-po and I'm wondering if she wore a wire (ala Tony L) during that visit in exchange for LE looking the other way about her  little Xanax business, or whatever else she was into.  I know she sounds pretty hostile in her LE interview, but I think she had incentive to spend the night with slore while slore was out on bail.  By all accounts, it seems she was with KC during that traffic stop and probably knew all about the Zanny ID.  What do you all think? 
That could be, and I won't be surprised if she has/will get immunity for her testimony. I have to say I'm finding this very interesting with the copies being made. 
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1432 on: April 16, 2009, 06:28:54 PM »

I think you hit the nail on the head
Annie knows who the ZG was in her car
Oh I would love it if she was wired that would be great

Monkey hugs

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: April 16, 2009, 06:30:29 PM »

Missing Monkey
Description:

Might be seen when the Enquirer is delivered at various grocery stores. Will be wearing a long trench coat and shades!!       Where could he be???
He is back!!!  See his EP Thread.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: April 16, 2009, 06:31:35 PM »

Monkey hugs

you might be right Stacy.......it will all come out someday I am sure!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: April 16, 2009, 06:32:38 PM »

Monkey hugs
Wouldn't that be great if Annie was the one who unraveled the whole ball of Anthony Lies?  I'll bet this is why LE has been so quiet about her involvement in this whole thing.  Maybe things are starting to pop now. 

We sure hope so!!!  It is way to quiet!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1436 on: April 16, 2009, 06:34:48 PM »

Missing Monkey
Description:

Hi Monkeys !!!   wow...and it's only been about 2 weeks...I won't even try to catch up but hopefully all the A's are now in jail and KF along with them....missed you all !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: April 16, 2009, 06:37:49 PM »

I'm good...thanks!!  Smile  How have you been?  It's good to see you...

I am great!  Have you been following the case?

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1438 on: April 16, 2009, 06:38:05 PM »

Missing Monkey
Description:

He is back!!!  See his EP Thread.
Is it in musings A1? I have missed him too.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1439 on: April 16, 2009, 06:38:56 PM »

Missing Monkey
Description:

Hi Monkeys !!!   wow...and it's only been about 2 weeks...I won't even try to catch up but hopefully all the A's are now in jail and KF along with them....missed you all !!!

You're Back!  We have been worried about you Sea.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.