May 01, 2024, 07:28:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227321 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1460 on: April 16, 2009, 07:08:10 PM »

It is frustrating and I hate the hiccups!   

Mags.....I will have to get used to your new name!!  It's too darn quiet...something is getting ready to happen....every time it gets rel quiet something happens.....usually it's BOZO or the A's making asses outta themselves!! I have a feeling that DC is going to be pivotal in this case.

I don't believe that kc has become bulimic....that is pure poppycock....I wonder what is behind this and who is behind it...are they trying to get her sent to a hospital??  We haven't heard anymore about the A's trying to get a private meeting with her.....could this be a means to facilitate this private meeting.....something stinks and it's not my feet!!

Very interesting thoughts you have there, Sunny.    Maybe that is the plan...   If she gets sick in jail, does she get to go to a regular hospital or do they have the facilities at the jail?

If it's not too serious they send them to sick bay in the jail.Could you imagine if she were to be hospitalized?The security would be a nightmare.
When I worked in ER years ago we hated to see prisoners come in.Kinda scary.
I recommend strapping her in on death row and give her some fluids if necessary.(I know I'm gonna burn in hell for that one  )
You are not gonna burn for that one Trimm, JSM was thinking the same thing.  I don't for a minute believe she is bulimic, she may eat too much junk food and then puke. I ate two brownies with powdered sugar on them and had a belly ache today. That wouldn't put me in the hospital though. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: April 16, 2009, 07:12:32 PM »

Mags.....I will have to get used to your new name!!  It's too darn quiet...something is getting ready to happen....every time it gets rel quiet something happens.....usually it's BOZO or the A's making asses outta themselves!! I have a feeling that DC is going to be pivotal in this case.

I don't believe that kc has become bulimic....that is pure poppycock....I wonder what is behind this and who is behind it...are they trying to get her sent to a hospital??  We haven't heard anymore about the A's trying to get a private meeting with her.....could this be a means to facilitate this private meeting.....something stinks and it's not my feet!!

Very interesting thoughts you have there, Sunny.    Maybe that is the plan...   If she gets sick in jail, does she get to go to a regular hospital or do they have the facilities at the jail?

I don't know what the facilities are at the jail....I know there is some medical provided but to what extent? It would be nice to know where NG got this info.....it could be another rumor.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: April 16, 2009, 07:13:27 PM »

If it's not too serious they send them to sick bay in the jail.Could you imagine if she were to be hospitalized?The security would be a nightmare.
When I worked in ER years ago we hated to see prisoners come in.Kinda scary.
I recommend strapping her in on death row and give her some fluids if necessary.(I know I'm gonna burn in hell for that one  )
You are not gonna burn for that one Trimm, JSM was thinking the same thing.  I don't for a minute believe she is bulimic, she may eat too much junk food and then puke. I ate two brownies with powdered sugar on them and had a belly ache today. That wouldn't put me in the hospital though. JMO JSM

Thanks for answering guys.   It will be really interesting to see where this ends up going.     
I like to see her straped to old sparky for fluids, too!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: April 16, 2009, 07:14:56 PM »

Could State Help Pay For Anthony's Defense?
It's Possible, Orlando Attorney Tells WESH

POSTED: 5:48 pm EDT April 16, 2009
UPDATED: 6:54 pm EDT April 16, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The cost of defending Casey Anthony could be in the millions, and taxpayers could foot some of the bill.

Orlando criminal defense lawyer Richard Hornsby said Thursday this is the only way attorney Jose Baez will be able to hire the experts necessary to defend Anthony in what will be an expensive death penalty case.

"I think the taxpayers are going to get stuck with paying for his costs," Hornsby said.

Hornsby said Baez has a legal right to argue the state should pay for a chunk of Anthony's defense fees.

Florida's Justice Administrative Commission has a set expert witness fee schedule. Defense experts would have to accept a set fee, do it for free or leave the so-called dream team that Baez has been assembling.

For this to happen, the court would have to declare Anthony indigent. Baez would have to disclose his current funding sources and sign a 20-page contract agreeing to the commission's guidelines.

On Thursday, Baez would neither confirm nor deny whether he is considering asking the state to help fund the defense. He told WESH 2 that he is aware this is a possible option, but does not want to disclose what the defense team's next move is going to be.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in Orange County woods in December 2008.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19201460/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: April 16, 2009, 07:16:07 PM »

I don't know what the facilities are at the jail....I know there is some medical provided but to what extent? It would be nice to know where NG got this info.....it could be another rumor.

That's true.  It just came out of the blue....    maybe she is just throwing up so that everyone isn't talking about her fat azz in the blogs.       
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: April 16, 2009, 07:16:20 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: April 16, 2009, 07:17:51 PM »

Could State Help Pay For Anthony's Defense?
It's Possible, Orlando Attorney Tells WESH

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The cost of defending Casey Anthony could be in the millions, and taxpayers could foot some of the bill.

Orlando criminal defense lawyer Richard Hornsby said Thursday this is the only way attorney Jose Baez will be able to hire the experts necessary to defend Anthony in what will be an expensive death penalty case.

"I think the taxpayers are going to get stuck with paying for his costs," Hornsby said.

Hornsby said Baez has a legal right to argue the state should pay for a chunk of Anthony's defense fees.

Florida's Justice Administrative Commission has a set expert witness fee schedule. Defense experts would have to accept a set fee, do it for free or leave the so-called dream team that Baez has been assembling.

For this to happen, the court would have to declare Anthony indigent. Baez would have to disclose his current funding sources and sign a 20-page contract agreeing to the commission's guidelines.
On Thursday, Baez would neither confirm nor deny whether he is considering asking the state to help fund the defense. He told WESH 2 that he is aware this is a possible option, but does not want to disclose what the defense team's next move is going to be.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in Orange County woods in December 2008.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19201460/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: April 16, 2009, 07:18:44 PM »

LOL Trimm Jinx!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: April 16, 2009, 07:18:58 PM »

Blink - how does SAWGRASS fit in?  Pages behind, so if answered ignore! 

Here is my new link to the daisy chain chart - if you guys see anything wrong, to add, etc - let me know !!!  If you think the forum is sick of it, my email is in my profile!
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhhzksxr_0gbkhqmf3
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: April 16, 2009, 07:19:02 PM »

I'm sure they have better healthcare facilities, than most people would be provided free of charge. County jail healthcare isn't as good as prison healthcare, but bulimia, wouldn't be a reason to go to sick bay. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: April 16, 2009, 07:19:03 PM »

Oprah Winfrey: She's not paying the Anthonys. Got it?
posted by halboedeker on Apr 16, 2009 6:34:02 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The folks at "The Oprah Winfrey Show" want everyone to understand: George and Cindy Anthony won't be getting any money when they give Winfrey an exclusive interview in May.

"In terms of any compensation, I can state unequivocally that no money is changing hands as part of this appearance," a spokesman told me this evening.

George and Cindy are the parents of Casey Anthony, who is accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee.

"The Oprah Winfrey Show" airs at 4 p.m. weekdays on WFTV-Channel 9.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/oprah-winfrey-shes-not-paying-the-anthonys-got-it.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: April 16, 2009, 07:19:06 PM »

I didn't want to stack, but my bets on a wiretap on that "throw-a-way" phone that Bozo bought for Casey. You gotta know the OCSO knew about that phone. You can get records on them too with a warrant. There are devices that detect cell phone usage, so they are not as secret as it would seem.JMO

We also don't know if Annie went back to the Ants house after her first visit. Again, JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: April 16, 2009, 07:20:51 PM »

Casey Anthony case: WESH asks if land has been sold

For-sale signs on land near where Caylee Anthony's remains were found have been taken down, WESH-Channel 2 reported this afternoon.

But the real-estate agent wouldn't comment on a sale, anchor Jim Payne said.

The station had reported earlier this week that someone sympathetic to the Anthony family had been trying to buy the land to block a permanent memorial to the toddler. Caylee's mother, Casey, is charged with murdering her.

A makeshift memorial to the little girl sits on the land.

In a later newscast, WESH's Bob Kealing explored how people are using YouTube to discuss whether Casey Anthony deserves the death penalty. She is charged with murdering Caylee, her daughter. The YouTube discussion extends to a man in Japan who sees the death penalty as "the height of hypocrisy." An Orlando man said he couldn't serve on the jury because he had seen too much local news coverage. The report seemend an excuse to put Kealing on a mobile Web cam.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-wesh-asks-if-land-has-been-sold.html
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: April 16, 2009, 07:21:04 PM »

That's true.  It just came out of the blue....    maybe she is just throwing up so that everyone isn't talking about her fat azz in the blogs.       
Or she saw Cindy skinnier than she is now. She wouldn't want her mom to start going through her closet and wearing her slore clothes?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: April 16, 2009, 07:23:48 PM »

Who was her counsel in court???

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: April 16, 2009, 07:25:00 PM »

Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The folks at "The Oprah Winfrey Show" want everyone to understand: George and Cindy Anthony won't be getting any money when they give Winfrey an exclusive interview in May.
"In terms of any compensation, I can state unequivocally that no money is changing hands as part of this appearance," a spokesman told me this evening.

George and Cindy are the parents of Casey Anthony, who is accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/oprah-winfrey-shes-not-paying-the-anthonys-got-it.html
They may not be paid by Oprah, but they will get a stay in a luxury hotel, spa treatment, airfare, crab cakes and bread pudding.

WTH they aren't being paid. Oprah YOU SUCK.

Sorry for the foul language I hate Oprah.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: April 16, 2009, 07:25:24 PM »

Men In Casey's Life Keep Money In Her Account

Posted: 5:57 pm EDT April 16, 2009Updated: 6:55 pm EDT April 16, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey's jail account is staying full thanks to two men in her life. One benefactor, Michael Kelley from San Diego, sends Casey $25 almost every week.
George Anthony also deposited $100 in Casey's account on Monday. She spent nearly $65 on food, toiletries and snacks.

Casey's account balance is around $500.

ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW CAPTAIN TO HEAR CAIN'S APPEAL

The Orange County deputy accused of missing a major Caylee tip last summer took another step in his appeal to save his job.

An Administrative Review Captain will now hear Richard Cain's appeal. The sheriff's office says Deputy Cain lied twice about how deeply he investigated a tip from meter reader Roy Kronk last August about bones in a trash bag near Caylee's house.

Her remains were found in the same spot on December 11.

The sheriff's office wants to fire Deputy Cain.

BAEZ TO INTERROGATE WITNESSES IN CASEY CASE

Casey Anthony's defense team will get their chance to interrogate more witnesses in May.

On May 5, Jose Baez is set to question an Orange County deputy and corrections officer Tammy Unser.

Last week, recordings were released of Unser telling detectives about Casey's reaction when she learned Caylee's remains had been found (http://www.wftv.com/video/19107482/index.html  Unser interview)

On May 7, Baez will be back in court fighting to keep the videotape of Casey's reactions sealed.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: April 16, 2009, 07:25:43 PM »

And that makes it okay?   Does that include no money exchanged for  image & video exclusives?  Great they are not getting paid other than their expenses to get there, hotel, meals, hair & makeup courtesy Oprah....but the POINT IS why is she interviewing lying obstructors who accept donations from people with the full knowledge that they have been scamming the public for over a half year that Caylee was a missing child - she was never missing she was murdered!    One thing is obvious, they are feeling the public pressure of disapproval.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: April 16, 2009, 07:26:13 PM »

They may not be paid by Oprah, but they will get a stay in a luxury hotel, spa treatment, airfare, crab cakes and bread pudding.

WTH they aren't being paid. Oprah YOU SUCK.

Sorry for the foul language I hate Oprah.

JSM,I'm with you on this one.

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: April 16, 2009, 07:27:18 PM »

Or she saw Cindy skinnier than she is now. She wouldn't want her mom to start going through her closet and wearing her slore clothes?

Oh.  That's got to be it.   That makes the most sense to me.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.