May 01, 2024, 04:32:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227395 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: April 16, 2009, 09:44:24 PM »

Night Monkeys. Sorry I had a rant and went off topic a bit. Going to take the baby outside and pray he doesn't try and kill unleashed dogs. It happened twice today people just letting there dogs out  unleashed.

I guess these people don't understand Josef and I were attacked by a dog. He will protect me to the death from a dog and they don't realize their dog will get the brunt of it.

Sorry again for the rant. Going to bed now. Hugs and prayers for Sandra and her family tonight. Along with Haliegh and Adji's family. These two seem to be the forgotten ones.  HUGS JSM

Nite JSM & JOSEF.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1641 on: April 16, 2009, 09:44:41 PM »

Lenny is still saying George never saw Caylee morning of 16th.   Last person to see Caylee was from hotel window and he saw Casey walking with Caylee into a park.  Who is this person?

Going to get  a slurpie to see if it helps the fever, wish me luck driving.

Be careful Northern Rose. Does anyone have the foggiest notion where the motel that LP always talks about is? What park? I don't think Caylee lived to see the light of day on the 16th.

I just watched NG too, and this totally puzzles me. Why haven't we seen a statement from this witness, and why doesn't LP state the name of the hotel and of the park? And why doesn't NG press him for this information? She just totally glosses over it every time he mentions it.

I would like to know how this information came to LP. I generally like him, but he's being really evasive about this.

Now come one, seriously, would any person in their right mind want to own up to this on TV right now?? Man, I would make LE give me protective custody if I had anything on this family. They would be digging up dirt on me and trying to blame me next! Not that I have any dirt  I'm squeaky clean!! But still don't want to have the Ant's and their crazy supporters bothering my family. Nope this person wants to remain in the shadows till the last minute!!

Good point, Boo. I'd be hiding from the whole situation too.

I didn't mean a media statement; I meant something coming out in a doc dump. I'm sure many of those with their names in the media are hating it, but LE has to do what they have to do, and the Sunshine Laws are what they are. This whole story just strikes me as a bit fishy.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1642 on: April 16, 2009, 09:45:59 PM »

My Ubber fantastic boss just called me and told me to take tomorrow off for a long weekend! 
We are going to be in the upper 60's and I'm loving it!! On Easter morning she texted me and told me she loved and appreciated me and said she wouldn't be where she is at without me!! I'm so blessed to have her in my life!! Sorry for the OT, just thought we could use a little sunshine at the moment!! Hope KC never sees sunshine again once she is convicted!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1643 on: April 16, 2009, 09:46:40 PM »

On the cell tower map can anyone tell the location of the tower close to the Ants?  I can not see anything as the other boxes overlap.

http://www.wftv.com/blank/19168426/detail.html

I agree with Lenny.  If you look close at the cellphone log on June 16 between 1:45 and 3:35 there is nothing.  Then there is a nonstop amount of calls going out to Mommy Dearest, TL, Jesse.  It is almost like she is panicked and needs to talk with someone.

That's what I kept going back to all this time. She obviously didn't have great mother/daughter talks w/ CA and she wouldn't call her like that unless something was wrong. She was panicking. And that's why for a long time I was convinced that that's when she killed Caylee....but now there seems to be more and more evidence that she was killed early on the 16th....So this panicking could be about the realization that Caylee is dead in the trunk and she doesn't know where to put her....but it was def. something distinct, b/c no other time does she made frantic calls like that to those people.

Yup.  She keeps calling many people over and over until she gets someone.  Something had to be going on.  Notice on her sleep patterns she goes from 3-4 hours before to like 8-11 hours after that.  Almost like a relief for her.

Yea it's really sad that after Caylee died she was even able to sleep/rest that much....

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: April 16, 2009, 09:48:29 PM »

Shoot, I have to go and pick up the Hub at the airport--It always gets interesting when I need to leave.  Sigh.     I'm getting all tingly at the idea that something might be brewing, i.e. the Annie/Zanny/Casey connection.  Goodnight all.  Pleasant dreams.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1645 on: April 16, 2009, 09:49:16 PM »

I didn't mean a media statement; I meant something coming out in a doc dump. I'm sure many of those with their names in the media are hating it, but LE has to do what they have to do, and the Sunshine Laws are what they are. This whole story just strikes me as a bit fishy.

Oh Blurry, I wasn't getting snitty with you!! I heart you!! I'm just thinking of the fact that EVERY SINGLE person connected with this case has had to lawyer up!! I can't afford a lawyer and wouldn't want to waste one dime on anything to do with KC!! I'll tell the truth, but I would expect the LE to protect me from the hate mob called the Anthony's!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1646 on: April 16, 2009, 09:50:24 PM »

My Ubber fantastic boss just called me and told me to take tomorrow off for a long weekend! 
We are going to be in the upper 60's and I'm loving it!! On Easter morning she texted me and told me she loved and appreciated me and said she wouldn't be where she is at without me!! I'm so blessed to have her in my life!! Sorry for the OT, just thought we could use a little sunshine at the moment!! Hope KC never sees sunshine again once she is convicted!! 

Great News Boo!!! It's nice to hear that among all the sadness, like poor Caylee and job losses, etc.  Enjoy it!

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1647 on: April 16, 2009, 09:50:41 PM »

Shoot, I have to go and pick up the Hub at the airport--It always gets interesting when I need to leave.  Sigh.     I'm getting all tingly at the idea that something might be brewing, i.e. the Annie/Zanny/Casey connection.  Goodnight all.  Pleasant dreams.

Please let something happen tomorrow!! I wanna play with the Monkeys!!!!! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: April 16, 2009, 09:50:55 PM »

On the cell tower map can anyone tell the location of the tower close to the Ants?  I can not see anything as the other boxes overlap.

I agree with Lenny.  If you look close at the cellphone log on June 16 between 1:45 and 3:35 there is nothing.  Then there is a nonstop amount of calls going out to Mommy Dearest, TL, Jesse.  It is almost like she is panicked and needs to talk with someone.

She was pinging off a tower that was south and west of her house all night.  It was at first thought she was close to to wrecker company that towed her car from Amscot. There was quite a big search down in that area close to the 407 at first. I want to say it was the Chelsea Harbor tower. It was all night long till after daylight the next day. That is when she was texting and talking to TL all night. Just what I am remembering off the top of my head. Don't know about Motels or Hotels in that area.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1649 on: April 16, 2009, 09:52:54 PM »

Sorry I missed you Monkalicious!!! I left you a msg/reply to your msg a page or 2 ago! Nice meeting you! Have a good night.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: April 16, 2009, 09:54:16 PM »

Nite Monkalicious. I'm not long behind you.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: April 16, 2009, 09:56:08 PM »

Oh Blurry, I wasn't getting snitty with you!! I heart you!! I'm just thinking of the fact that EVERY SINGLE person connected with this case has had to lawyer up!! I can't afford a lawyer and wouldn't want to waste one dime on anything to do with KC!! I'll tell the truth, but I would expect the LE to protect me from the hate mob called the Anthony's!!

I wouldn't want to become involved in the woodchipper case either. Everyone gets shredded.  I wish I had a picture of a woodchipper.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1652 on: April 16, 2009, 09:58:43 PM »

She was pinging off a tower that was south and west of her house all night.  It was at first thought she was close to to wrecker company that towed her car from Amscot. There was quite a big search down in that area close to the 407 at first. I want to say it was the Chelsea Harbor tower. It was all night long till after daylight the next day. That is when she was texting and talking to TL all night. Just what I am remembering off the top of my head. Don't know about Motels or Hotels in that area.

OK, I'm not familiar with the area either, but I do remember them talking about an area behind a "business park" of buildings where there was a dumpster they were questioning. She was there late at night and people were wondering what the heck she could have been doing there! Presuming she was "dating" for 10 minutes at a time, if you know what I mean! 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1653 on: April 16, 2009, 09:59:15 PM »

YAY For BOO .... U deserve the SUN and the long weekend ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1654 on: April 16, 2009, 09:59:16 PM »

Oh no, sweet Boo, I didn't think you were. I heart you too! I just didn't think I'd made myself clear so I thought I'd try to clarify.

For all we know, maybe LE is protecting this person, if he has key information. It just frustrates me when LP tosses out clues like that and NG doesn't follow up.

I don't know if it's possible, but WHEN KC is found guilty, I think everyone who had to lawyer up should sue for legal expenses. Just how many lives can one person ruin?

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1655 on: April 16, 2009, 10:02:00 PM »

YAY For BOO .... U deserve the SUN and the long weekend ..

My DEENIE!! How are you girl!! Oh yeah, going to open all the doors and windows and let the cats bask in the warm air!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1656 on: April 16, 2009, 10:03:46 PM »

That's what I kept going back to all this time. She obviously didn't have great mother/daughter talks w/ CA and she wouldn't call her like that unless something was wrong. She was panicking. And that's why for a long time I was convinced that that's when she killed Caylee....but now there seems to be more and more evidence that she was killed early on the 16th....So this panicking could be about the realization that Caylee is dead in the trunk and she doesn't know where to put her....but it was def. something distinct, b/c no other time does she made frantic calls like that to those people.
She was calling around looking for an alibi or a scapegoat after she realized Caylee was dead in the trunk or wherever the slore left Caylee. JMO JSM Go Cavs/Mavs

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1657 on: April 16, 2009, 10:03:59 PM »

Lets just think its the morning that is Planned to go see Great Granpa at the Home.
Cindy, Caylee go - ( george?) Or was he working. ICR.

So Slore knows that Cindy is going to get an Ear full from Grandma .. Casey Stole from Your Father's Account. She knows that all Hell is coming home with Cindy ..
Because there was other issues at the same time with Money and Casey .. stealing yadda prior with Grandparents.

Did Slore get a Hotel Room prior to Cindy coming Home? So if it came to it .. Casey could take Caylee and make a Mad Dash out of the House ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: April 16, 2009, 10:04:47 PM »

OK, I'm not familiar with the area either, but I do remember them talking about an area behind a "business park" of buildings where there was a dumpster they were questioning. She was there late at night and people were wondering what the heck she could have been doing there! Presuming she was "dating" for 10 minutes at a time, if you know what I mean! 

Playing peel the banana?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1659 on: April 16, 2009, 10:07:42 PM »

Night Monkeys. Sorry I had a rant and went off topic a bit. Going to take the baby outside and pray he doesn't try and kill unleashed dogs. It happened twice today people just letting there dogs out  unleashed.

I guess these people don't understand Josef and I were attacked by a dog. He will protect me to the death from a dog and they don't realize their dog will get the brunt of it.

Sorry again for the rant. Going to bed now. Hugs and prayers for Sandra and her family tonight. Along with Haliegh and Adji's family. These two seem to be the forgotten ones.  HUGS JSM

Nite JSM.  So glad you have a protector and someone who looks after you.
Thanks Northern, this will be my last post tonight. I will catch up in the morning at work. Good night to you, LeBron, No Rose, my Boo boo and all other monkeys that I can't see right now. I had to take a 1/2 of 1/2 of xanax because I got so pizzed a while ago. Sleep well my monkeys. Going to bed for real now. Hugs JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.