May 01, 2024, 04:27:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227394 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: April 16, 2009, 10:39:52 PM »

Whats a PTA????
POPTARTBOTTOM

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1681 on: April 16, 2009, 10:40:13 PM »

Lets just think its the morning that is Planned to go see Great Granpa at the Home.
Cindy, Caylee go - ( george?) Or was he working. ICR.

So Slore knows that Cindy is going to get an Ear full from Grandma .. Casey Stole from Your Father's Account. She knows that all Hell is coming home with Cindy ..
Because there was other issues at the same time with Money and Casey .. stealing yadda prior with Grandparents.

Did Slore get a Hotel Room prior to Cindy coming Home? So if it came to it .. Casey could take Caylee and make a Mad Dash out of the House ...

Interesting point.
I think KC was wanting to get out of her parents' house for a long time...although she never did anything to help herself, like getting a job, saving money, etc. Instead she was taking it as far as she could (with the stealing, lying) until she HAD to leave. Perhaps she knew it was all going to fall in on her and she planned her "getaway".

And as a side note, I don't think KC was "scared" of getting into "trouble". More than anything, I think she didn't wanna hear Cindy's "crap", as she'd call it. She knew her parents would be pissed, and rightfully so, yet she didn't care, nor did she want to stick around for the fall-out. She was annoyed, but she never felt guilty

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: April 16, 2009, 10:40:42 PM »

Watching the Depo's on NG of Cindy makes me .. shutter to think ..if this is Cindy angry yet attempting to be Civil .. HOLY Hammer can you imagine Her Pixxed off .. at George or Casey in the House ??? Or growing up with her as Mom ...... Man oh Man.

She just makes so riled up though. She has since day one  doubled talked us to death with her stories - and on the Depo's Still " CAYLEE" is no priority to Her.

Is that not the reason for the ZG Depo - because Slore said ZG kidnapped Caylee.
Yet all she CinCin shows is Pure Anger ... I am going to sue you if you touch me. After they request her to wear a Mic? She defiantly says No .. I am not wearing a mic.
Where do the Ant's get off that they feel their Rights are to be " privileged" over everyone else ?
Cindy being Pixxed that she was not told she was on Camera in the Jail for her interview ??? Come On .. um cough ..she was in a jail with LE ..in a homicide interview. What was she expecting a Pedicure?

Speaking of that, I looked up the Tippy Toe nail shop where D Casey said he was when they found Caylee's remains. REMAINS,GEORGE!
It's the Tip & Toe Nail Shop on Colonial. Do you suppose he was getting his tips or his toes done???

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: April 16, 2009, 10:42:14 PM »

Could State Help Pay For Anthony's Defense?
It's Possible, Orlando Attorney Tells WESH

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The cost of defending Casey Anthony could be in the millions, and taxpayers could foot some of the bill.

Orlando criminal defense lawyer Richard Hornsby said Thursday this is the only way attorney Jose Baez will be able to hire the experts necessary to defend Anthony in what will be an expensive death penalty case.

"I think the taxpayers are going to get stuck with paying for his costs," Hornsby said.

Hornsby said Baez has a legal right to argue the state should pay for a chunk of Anthony's defense fees.

Florida's Justice Administrative Commission has a set expert witness fee schedule. Defense experts would have to accept a set fee, do it for free or leave the so-called dream team that Baez has been assembling.

For this to happen, the court would have to declare Anthony indigent. Baez would have to disclose his current funding sources and sign a 20-page contract agreeing to the commission's guidelines.
On Thursday, Baez would neither confirm nor deny whether he is considering asking the state to help fund the defense. He told WESH 2 that he is aware this is a possible option, but does not want to disclose what the defense team's next move is going to be.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in Orange County woods in December 2008.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19201460/detail.html

So if Baez moves to declare Casey indigent because he can no longer peddle her pictures, then he HAS to disclose how he was funded.  Does this fall under Sunshine law?

As well, as a taxpayers who will now be straddled with the cost, can a class action lawsuit against the whole Clan Ant take place to recover costs for the web of lies and wild goose chase that the same taxpayers are paying for?

Does anyone think the residents of Florida can sue for all the wasted money on this that the Ants have purposely caused with their wild goose chases and lies if it turns out BoBo declares her indigent?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: April 16, 2009, 10:43:42 PM »

LOL! I have one of those.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1685 on: April 16, 2009, 10:45:06 PM »

Lets just think its the morning that is Planned to go see Great Granpa at the Home.

So Slore knows that Cindy is going to get an Ear full from Grandma .. Casey Stole from Your Father's Account. She knows that all Hell is coming home with Cindy ..
Because there was other issues at the same time with Money and Casey .. stealing yadda prior with Grandparents.

Did Slore get a Hotel Room prior to Cindy coming Home? So if it came to it .. Casey could take Caylee and make a Mad Dash out of the House ...

Interesting point.
I think KC was wanting to get out of her parents' house for a long time...although she never did anything to help herself, like getting a job, saving money, etc. Instead she was taking it as far as she could (with the stealing, lying) until she HAD to leave. Perhaps she knew it was all going to fall in on her and she planned her "getaway".

And as a side note, I don't think KC was "scared" of getting into "trouble". More than anything, I think she didn't wanna hear Cindy's "crap", as she'd call it. She knew her parents would be pissed, and rightfully so, yet she didn't care, nor did she want to stick around for the fall-out. She was annoyed, but she never felt guilty
I blame Cindy and George for Enabling her ..that she could steal, lie, cheat and never ever be held accountable. Never to be accountable for putting money towards Caylee's care ..nufthin. Slore has no Conscience. None what so ever.
Funny how CinCin yells at Morton in the Depo ..WE never Fought that night SIR .. speaking of the night Cindy came home from seeing Great Granpa. Yet the neighbors have said that it was Fierce and you could hear Cindy and Casey screaming that night. Hmmph.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: April 16, 2009, 10:48:37 PM »

I mispoke about the area of 407. It was around the 408, or old Bee-line or whatever they call it now when she was pinging off the Chelsea Harbour tower. I don't think that the tower she would ping off if she were home. I think Caylee was killed in the early morning hours and when she was making that flurry of calls the next day was when she was trying to see if the coast was clear to go home and do whatever.....I still think her body could have been put at home for a period of time. The 2 1/2 days of decom could have been when she put her back. Just my theory. Sad to think of it.

Beeline is 528.  407 is Orlando's area code, but they have also added 321.  321's are usually cell numbers.

I can't wait to hear who was tapped. 

I still think that Caylee was put at home first, backyard and the dogs all that.

Wonder if we will every find out what the flurry of calls were for? 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1687 on: April 16, 2009, 10:48:55 PM »

Watching the Depo's on NG of Cindy makes me .. shutter to think ..if this is Cindy angry yet attempting to be Civil .. HOLY Hammer can you imagine Her Pixxed off .. at George or Casey in the House ??? Or growing up with her as Mom ...... Man oh Man.

She just makes so riled up though. She has since day one  doubled talked us to death with her stories - and on the Depo's Still " CAYLEE" is no priority to Her.

Is that not the reason for the ZG Depo - because Slore said ZG kidnapped Caylee.
Yet all she CinCin shows is Pure Anger ... I am going to sue you if you touch me. After they request her to wear a Mic? She defiantly says No .. I am not wearing a mic.
Where do the Ant's get off that they feel their Rights are to be " privileged" over everyone else ?
Cindy being Pixxed that she was not told she was on Camera in the Jail for her interview ??? Come On .. um cough ..she was in a jail with LE ..in a homicide interview. What was she expecting a Pedicure?

Speaking of that, I looked up the Tippy Toe nail shop where D Casey said he was when they found Caylee's remains. REMAINS,GEORGE!
It's the Tip & Toe Nail Shop on Colonial. Do you suppose he was getting his tips or his toes done???

Both - he was getting all manni'd for Spindy's homecoming. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: April 16, 2009, 10:52:56 PM »

I mispoke about the area of 407. It was around the 408, or old Bee-line or whatever they call it now when she was pinging off the Chelsea Harbour tower. I don't think that the tower she would ping off if she were home. I think Caylee was killed in the early morning hours and when she was making that flurry of calls the next day was when she was trying to see if the coast was clear to go home and do whatever.....I still think her body could have been put at home for a period of time. The 2 1/2 days of decom could have been when she put her back. Just my theory. Sad to think of it.

Beeline is 528.  407 is Orlando's area code, but they have also added 321.  321's are usually cell numbers.

I still think that Caylee was put at home first, backyard and the dogs all that.

I have always felt that when she made the flurry of calls, she was going to tell someone what happened.  But noone answered.  Then she got angry and just said forget it, forget them, everyone lies, everyone dies  Then she found a new friend, Baez, and the rest is history.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: April 16, 2009, 10:53:44 PM »

Sorry again. That's what really got under my skin trying to drive around in Florida. All the roads are numbered. And they go a which-a-ways!! Why don't they just name the dam*ed things.

It was down around the Bee Line-528, 417 or whatever. My Florida atlas was totally shredded by the time I move away from there.

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1690 on: April 16, 2009, 10:56:13 PM »

Interesting point.

I blame Cindy and George for Enabling her ..that she could steal, lie, cheat and never ever be held accountable. Never to be accountable for putting money towards Caylee's care ..nufthin. Slore has no Conscience. None what so ever.
Funny how CinCin yells at Morton in the Depo ..WE never Fought that night SIR .. speaking of the night Cindy came home from seeing Great Granpa. Yet the neighbors have said that it was Fierce and you could hear Cindy and Casey screaming that night. Hmmph.

I agree. They enabled her for her entire life. And while I also completely agree that CA and GA "made/molded" KC, to some degree, I also think that genetics play a role as well. I believe certain people are born without a conscience, and sociopaths emerge out of "normal" homes.(this obviously isn't a normal home!) KC doesn't have a conscience, and her parents only exploited that and "taught" her how to deal with the probelems she was already pre-disposed to....JMO

So I guess I'm saying it's a little bit of both and I can't completely blame CA and GA...

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: April 16, 2009, 10:57:57 PM »

Do you think Casey killed Caylee at home or in the car?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: April 16, 2009, 10:58:01 PM »

Luv your avi is just so darn cute!!  Sorry for o/t 

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1693 on: April 16, 2009, 10:59:53 PM »

I have always felt that when she made the flurry of calls, she was going to tell someone what happened.  But noone answered.  Then she got angry and just said forget it, forget them, everyone lies, everyone dies  Then she found a new friend, Baez, and the rest is history.

I agree. I think she was going to "confess" but when she didn't get an answer she almost "came to her senses", and realized I can't tell anyone!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: April 16, 2009, 11:01:36 PM »

You are probably right. I'm probably going to lay awake tonight wondering who her lawyer was in traffic court if Blink is right about the Casey/Zanny/Annie connection.

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1695 on: April 16, 2009, 11:01:45 PM »

Thanks Always!!! Brandi fixed me up real nice! He's ready for the playoffs!!!!

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1696 on: April 16, 2009, 11:02:52 PM »

sorry that was O/T
....I seem to be doin that a lot! Sorry

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: April 16, 2009, 11:04:53 PM »

He meant parking lot & he has maintained this for many months now.

I remember him stating this a long time ago and NO ONE has jumped on this! No one tried to nail him on the details!!

Yup!
Me three! I remember him stating it on NG a long time ago, and she just washed over it as if he had not said a thing. And we monkeys were all over it. However, it still remains a mystery.

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1698 on: April 16, 2009, 11:05:27 PM »

Interesting point.

I agree. They enabled her for her entire life. And while I also completely agree that CA and GA "made/molded" KC, to some degree, I also think that genetics play a role as well. I believe certain people are born without a conscience, and sociopaths emerge out of "normal" homes.(this obviously isn't a normal home!) KC doesn't have a conscience, and her parents only exploited that and "taught" her how to deal with the probelems she was already pre-disposed to....JMO

So I guess I'm saying it's a little bit of both and I can't completely blame CA and GA...

And unfortunately, this was the perfect storm, so to speak....

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: April 16, 2009, 11:07:23 PM »

He meant parking lot & he has maintained this for many months now.

I remember him stating this a long time ago and NO ONE has jumped on this! No one tried to nail him on the details!!

Yup!
Me three! I remember him stating it on NG a long time ago, and she just washed over it as if he had not said a thing. And we monkeys were all over it. However, it still remains a mystery.

Nancy Grace would never keep her yap shut long enough for him to finish his sentences. He wanted to tell us!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.