May 01, 2024, 01:39:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227387 times)
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1720 on: April 16, 2009, 11:30:42 PM »

I agree. I think she was going to "confess" but when she didn't get an answer she almost "came to her senses", and realized I can't tell anyone!

But can't you just hear Cindy spitting at her "Don't you tell a soul!" "We'll get you out of this, just keep your trap shut!" "Don't believe anything anyone tells you"

Yes I can totally see that.
But I don't believe CA knew what happened at the time. One big reason: Amy was in the car w/ KC and CA on July 15th and CA was going off, "where's caylee, take me to caylee" and KC kept saying "not tonight, I don't wanna bother her" and LA heard similar things. That alone(among other things) tells me that CA truly didn't know where Caylee was, but that she wanted to see her, and progressively got more worried and worried as the days and weeks passed.

Now, did she "know" what really happened on July 15th, that's another debate...

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: April 16, 2009, 11:31:00 PM »

Do you think Casey killed Caylee at home or in the car?

at first i thought in the car... but after Caylee was found with the pooh blanket and all, I am leaning towards the home. 

I change my mind a lot...

I've gone back and forth myself, but I have settled on the car. Mainly because that is the one thing Casey pretty much had total control of and could do things in secret. I hate to say that I think she came home and got the blanket to wrap her up in after the fact, but that is just the way it looks to me.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: April 16, 2009, 11:31:08 PM »

WAY back ... Remember when the Dogs hit on the Playhouse..

And Cindy piped up and said that Caylee used to have accidents in the playhouse all the time.. that she pee'd in the play house. She made it sound like that everytime Caylee needed to pee ..she ran out to the playhouse. Its all bunk.
She said it after the Dogs hit in that area.  There is a pic of Caylee in her playhouse and she has her head back ..I think she is peeking through a window .. and you can see that photo there is a Floor inside her playhouse. Its yellow plastic.

Cindy said the same thing about the Trunk when the Dog's hit on it. We used to put Caylee used diapers in the trunk ..the Dogs are smelling her old urine.

All of it is BS because " Mrs Always in Control Cindy - who bathed Caylee Multiple Times Daily " Would never allow Caylee to Pee outside repeatedly and she certainly would not Dump Caylee dirty diapers in the Trunk.. of Caseys car. We do have Waste Cans in Public.. Yes.

Yes, great post.
That's always bothered me.

Caylee's poor body was def. in that backyard/playhouse for some time, hours at least.

And when CA always talked about the "diapers in the trunk" BS, it was like she knew she HAD to say something b/c how do explain that away?? CA knew whatever she smelled in that car was BAD.

But sometimes I think that perhaps she smelled that trunk before, and KC gave some BS excuse about diapers....
She was keeping her in the trunk at nights, drugged, etc. and maybe she wet herself and KC tried to cover it up but couldn't and CA and/or GA smelled it prior to June 15/16....I dunno, just a thought...

For a nurse, practicing or administrative, she's an idiot.  Urine or poop is not mistaken as human decomposition by trained cadaver dogs. 

I think she knows and thinks we all are idiots and would believe her.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1723 on: April 16, 2009, 11:31:20 PM »

Oh yeah, don't all the Florida people put the dirty diapers in the trunk, IN THE HEAT!!! Really, how drunk was she when she thought of that one!!??

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: April 16, 2009, 11:40:12 PM »

For a nurse, practicing or administrative, she's an idiot.  Urine or poop is not mistaken as human decomposition by trained cadaver dogs. 

and she's not a very good police officer's wife (or whatever George was) if she didn't know she would be filmed at interrogation   

Sandra's family showed how a family normally acts during a tragedy.  The memorial was very nice.. I couldn't sit there and watch much of it tho.  Put the A's to shame.

I have noticed in the last week or so, more people are fed up with this family of horrors. Maybe people are waking up from the koolaid induced coma. I see less love for the A's around me here.

The talk of the taxpayers money makes my blood boil. Not to mention Casey has more money in her JAIL account than I have in my checking    She probably has more money in there than many hard working people.  I was reading an article a couple days ago about some jails charging money for each day the inmate is in jail. Orange County Fl where Casey is charges $1.50 a day. Polk County FL charges $2.00 a day. They take the money out of their jail account.  Here is the short blurb about it:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-loc-b3report-cfbrief6-041509,0,3099859.story

They should take Casey's  money to help pay the costs she's already used up with all the lies!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1725 on: April 16, 2009, 11:41:16 PM »

Off to bed monkeys, will be playing with you in the morning!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1726 on: April 16, 2009, 11:43:33 PM »

I was always struck by the hurried up landscape job on the July 4 holiday and the way Spindy pointed it out to Greta. This was during the time of her MySpace "My Caylee is Missing" post. In her depo she was asked if they had any extra pavers, and she said they never did. If Casey took some pavers from the yard, they had to do a repair job, and maybe change it around a little so it wouldn't be noticed. Probably bought some matching pavers and and reconfigured things. And I still cannot forget that they searched the yard and playhouse for Caylee themselves. They KNEW! They KNEW!
speaking of Myspace
In the Doc Dump that the Poem Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies or how it goes ..was captured with Cindy's IP address at her Work.. remember that.
Who wrote it Cindy or Slore? ...was Slore hanging out at Cindy's work waiting for Mom to pull herself away from a Patient ..so she could Babysit Caylee in the office..
while Slore went out Boy Hopping ..
hypothetical
Slore got on the internet and put that Poem up on the Myspace from Mom's work - trying to implicate Mom ... But you can't trust anything any of these Ants Say ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1727 on: April 16, 2009, 11:43:58 PM »

Nite Nite Dragonfly

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1728 on: April 16, 2009, 11:46:15 PM »

and she's not a very good police officer's wife (or whatever George was) if she didn't know she would be filmed at interrogation   

Sandra's family showed how a family normally acts during a tragedy.  The memorial was very nice.. I couldn't sit there and watch much of it tho.  Put the A's to shame.

I have noticed in the last week or so, more people are fed up with this family of horrors. Maybe people are waking up from the koolaid induced coma. I see less love for the A's around me here.

The talk of the taxpayers money makes my blood boil. Not to mention Casey has more money in her JAIL account than I have in my checking    She probably has more money in there than many hard working people.  I was reading an article a couple days ago about some jails charging money for each day the inmate is in jail. Orange County Fl where Casey is charges $1.50 a day. Polk County FL charges $2.00 a day. They take the money out of their jail account.  Here is the short blurb about it:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-loc-b3report-cfbrief6-041509,0,3099859.story

They should take Casey's  money to help pay the costs she's already used up with all the lies!
Slore has a Boy obsessed with her from California NG said tonight - total he has sent her over 400.00 .. isnt that special.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: April 16, 2009, 11:46:39 PM »

I was always struck by the hurried up landscape job on the July 4 holiday and the way Spindy pointed it out to Greta. This was during the time of her MySpace "My Caylee is Missing" post. In her depo she was asked if they had any extra pavers, and she said they never did. If Casey took some pavers from the yard, they had to do a repair job, and maybe change it around a little so it wouldn't be noticed. Probably bought some matching pavers and and reconfigured things. And I still cannot forget that they searched the yard and playhouse for Caylee themselves. They KNEW! They KNEW!

I never gave much thought to the pavers but that is an excellent point! I wonder if there are any pics available that show what the original pavers looked like? Anybody in here with the Anthony family Album pre-slore-baby-killer days?

I do know that Spindy was quick to point out to Greta on her "home tour" they had moved a tree/bush that was over by the porch/sun room near the pool and had added some pavers there. She went to great pains to point that out, and that George had been sweating and that was probably what the cadaver dogs hit on. Right
Spindy.Whatever. The storage bin had been moved from that area too, and was right by the pool, which I thought peculiar, as Caylee could have climbed on it to get in the pool.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: April 16, 2009, 11:48:17 PM »

Good night, Boo!

Have a fun day tomorrow!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1731 on: April 16, 2009, 11:48:54 PM »

I never gave much thought to the pavers but that is an excellent point! I wonder if there are any pics available that show what the original pavers looked like? Anybody in here with the Anthony family Album pre-slore-baby-killer days?

I do know that Spindy was quick to point out to Greta on her "home tour" they had moved a tree/bush that was over by the porch/sun room near the pool and had added some pavers there. She went to great pains to point that out, and that George had been sweating and that was probably what the cadaver dogs hit on. Right
Spindy.Whatever. The storage bin had been moved from that area too, and was right by the pool, which I thought peculiar, as Caylee could have climbed on it to get in the pool.
I tried using Google Earth to see the backyard of the Ants house - because the Pics that come up are from 2007 if I recall. You can't get close enough to see .. arrgh.

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1732 on: April 16, 2009, 11:52:09 PM »

Night Boo!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: April 16, 2009, 11:52:19 PM »

Nite Boo and the rest of you monkeys. My hubby has come to bed and has put a pillow over his head, so I guess I better turn this off before he sufficates himself. See you all on the flip-flop. Night and God Bless.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1734 on: April 16, 2009, 11:53:30 PM »

Nite Boo and the rest of you monkeys. My hubby has come to bed and has put a pillow over his head, so I guess I better turn this off before he sufficates himself. See you all on the flip-flop. Night and God Bless.
AWE poor Hubby ... Nite Nite Smile

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: April 16, 2009, 11:53:47 PM »

off to bed too....goodnight everyone !

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: April 16, 2009, 11:56:17 PM »

Northern
I do not know if you watched Sandra Cantu's public Memorial today. ((( It was well done & respectful))) sigh..
Why am I bringing this up .. its in response to what you just posted. About Florida Tax payers/ Dollars put into the case..with all its run arounds and everything else with Bobo and Slore.

Why? is it that Casey has a bigger Defense team that even the most wealthiest people would not be able to receive as council .. may be not even afford. Why its because Caylee has taken the World by Storm and We all love her. And this Case draws everyone from every corner in the World .. for Caylee not for Casey.
No one is owning up to How everyone is being paid .. No one is owning up to the truth of how much compensation Bobo has received and where it came from? Its all a big Facade and Smoke Screens .. because we all know somewhere down the line ..there will be Books, and a Movie and endless ... marketing and so on.
YET No One is talking about the Resources that have been used within the State of Florida and Tim Miller *God Bless Him and all the Volunteers ..and every One else that has been there for Caylee to support her,  and who will continue to support Caylee until this trial is over. Were talking Millions of Dollars here ..already spent and this Trial is No Where near to be sited.

Why I brought up Sandra Cantu " Tracy's Angel" ..her Aunt gave the most beautiful Heartfelt Loving speech for Sandra and she represented Sandra's Family today as well.
I am Klaas has it in Sandra's Cage from Todays Memorial. 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MllpOQoqfmw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MllpOQoqfmw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

If you can get through this video without sobbing your brains out - " Angie" Sandra's Aunt spends .. 6 Mins straight no break in Thanking All that Helped Find Sandra Cantu and Everyone who has helped. Endless Names ..on and on - Its amazing to me. Sandra was missing for Ten Days and the People who were involved to find her .. Endless list.
and the amount money that was spent .. in the Ten days .. I am sure topped a million in resources, ppl, etc... now when you listen to Angie say every name.. It's true Family all these people who reached to Help. Sandra's Family is Just a Beautiful Family. The Love just flows from these People and their Thanks is overwhelming to hear and watch.

NOW the Anthonys I am sure have racked up over oh wild guess 5 million dollars or more to be placed upon the State of Florida. and They don't CARE ,,, they have no conception of the $$ being taken from the State or the tax payers. They are in their own little Ant Circus World and .. I have no respect for them. They have NO Respect for anyone, They surely have No Respect for Caylee.
Bobo Baez he is waiting in the Gutter with Cindy to get their Cut $$.. from all their suffering........ Everyone is a Fool in their Eyes.

Very well said.  I did watch the memorial and shed more tears than I thought possible.  I was struck immediately how this was about Sandra with no hidden messages or agendas like the fiasco Cindy put on.  All spoke from open hearts today and I was so impressed by the true and honest thankfulness and graciousness. The honour guard did me in.  I have not seen any of the above associated with the Ants.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1737 on: April 17, 2009, 12:04:20 AM »

The Pool and the Ladder

"After the Pool became Speculation in the Beginning" .. that Cindy started saying the things.. mentioning Caylee was a great swimmer and that she had no fear of the pool ..
snipped = http://www.ludoandthelion.com/2008/10/caylee-anthony-timeline.html

June 15 – Caylee visits her great-grandfather at an assisted living facility. A video is later produced in an attempt to verify the sighting.Watch Caylee's Video
Cindy and Caylee allegedly go swimming in the Anthony's pool. Afterwards, Cindy takes the ladder away from the pool and closes the gate.

June 16 – At or about 12:30 p.m., George Anthony allegedly sees Casey and Caylee leave with backpacks on their shoulders. At 2:30 p.m., George Anthony leaves for work. Between 3:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., Casey allegedly makes numerous calls, lasting anywhere from a few seconds to a minute, to her parents and several friends.

June 17 – Someone fills out a card at the Sawgrass Apartments. The signature on the card reads Zenaida Hernandez-Gonzalez. The Anthony's allegedly notice that the gate to the swimming pool is open and the ladder is next to the pool. Casey allegedly posts a message for a friend named "Amy" on a social networking Web site. The message reads: "Cheer up me lady! I love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in."

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: April 17, 2009, 12:06:28 AM »

If casey killed caylee the 15th. It would be difiicult for her to have the sticher and the tape with her leaving that house the 15th at night.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: April 17, 2009, 12:07:01 AM »

WAY back ... Remember when the Dogs hit on the Playhouse..

And Cindy piped up and said that Caylee used to have accidents in the playhouse all the time.. that she pee'd in the play house. She made it sound like that everytime Caylee needed to pee ..she ran out to the playhouse. Its all bunk.
She said it after the Dogs hit in that area.  There is a pic of Caylee in her playhouse and she has her head back ..I think she is peeking through a window .. and you can see that photo there is a Floor inside her playhouse. Its yellow plastic.

Cindy said the same thing about the Trunk when the Dog's hit on it. We used to put Caylee used diapers in the trunk ..the Dogs are smelling her old urine.

All of it is BS because " Mrs Always in Control Cindy - who bathed Caylee Multiple Times Daily " Would never allow Caylee to Pee outside repeatedly and she certainly would not Dump Caylee dirty diapers in the Trunk.. of Caseys car. We do have Waste Cans in Public.. Yes.

Yes, great post.
That's always bothered me.

Caylee's poor body was def. in that backyard/playhouse for some time, hours at least.

And when CA always talked about the "diapers in the trunk" BS, it was like she knew she HAD to say something b/c how do explain that away?? CA knew whatever she smelled in that car was BAD.

But sometimes I think that perhaps she smelled that trunk before, and KC gave some BS excuse about diapers....
She was keeping her in the trunk at nights, drugged, etc. and maybe she wet herself and KC tried to cover it up but couldn't and CA and/or GA smelled it prior to June 15/16....I dunno, just a thought...

I think she knows and thinks we all are idiots and would believe her.

I think that is one of many reasons why Cindy is despised so much - its not a wise idea to insult "Joe Public" & it is infuriating for anyone to ASSume that the general public cannot comprehend something or for that matter that they should believe everything they hear as fact - she's one of those arrogant pinheads that have that attitude.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.