May 01, 2024, 10:26:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227353 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: April 17, 2009, 10:26:37 AM »

Blink - how does SAWGRASS fit in?  Pages behind, so if answered ignore! 

Here is my new link to the daisy chain chart - if you guys see anything wrong, to add, etc - let me know !!!  If you think the forum is sick of it, my email is in my profile!
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhhzksxr_0gbkhqmf3

BLINK _ BLINK _BLINK     I still want to know the above, but more important I want to know why you teased us yesterday.  Comeon' girl -
DROP THE 411 on us!   You are killing me here!

To all the monkeys who liked the chart and said such nice things - Thank you, and THANK YOU for all your help with it! 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1841 on: April 17, 2009, 10:31:15 AM »

hi monkeys!
I have eaten much crow in my circle for thinking Lee was the daddy...
sorry to those I angered a bit with my stubbornness
but I am wondering about Georgie now...
have been here
but not talking
I feel like crazy psycho moms might take a cue from Casey
if she gets off scot free for this
Maybe Casey was Melissa Huckaby's inspiration.
I would also be curious to see a paternity test to eliminate George.
This could be the reason that Lee urged KC to secretly mess around with him.  Messed up family I know. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: April 17, 2009, 10:31:20 AM »

Morning CBB, here's a "kiss" for you

ok, so we have the bulimia rumor ... I had the opposite thought. What if Casey is gaining weight to look frumpy for trial? Given the images we've all seen, maybe that would be a smarter strategy than looking "hot." Any thoughts?

I know looks shouldn't matter. A killer is a killer. But we have heard all the talk about pretty faces and juries being less likely to convict. Many of us are also well aware that people use their looks to get ahead each and every day. That's no secret.

my thoughts as well...frumpy would be smarter..imo...but we all know that Casey ho is not real smart...and would she really miss the chance to look her best in front of the cameras? look how she primped and preened when she was in that holding room....when she was flirting with the LE....did her hair, smoothed her pants and her shirt etc...that was bizarre..

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1843 on: April 17, 2009, 10:31:44 AM »

ooh, I love charts ANJ. Does that make me a nerd? 

Going to read it now ...

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: April 17, 2009, 10:34:14 AM »

ANJ -- question about the chart

so was Gale St. John also in the area where Caylee's remains were found?

I remember you, Caylee.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: April 17, 2009, 10:34:25 AM »

If Skanky pants has "bulimia" than it's to get attention.  I really don't see it happening in her.  I don't see her having issues with her body image.  Unless BJ recently told her he doesn't like fatties with horse teeth

She could have her own fashion line on home shopping network -- they'd have to film her spots from prison of course.

slogan: Skanky Pants -- bring out the whore in you

too funny!

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1846 on: April 17, 2009, 10:35:54 AM »

hi monkeys!
have been here
but not talking
I would also be curious to see a paternity test to eliminate George.
This could be the reason that Lee urged KC to secretly mess around with him.  Messed up family I know. 

This would explain how the grandparents are siding and supporting Casey.  They know that if this gets out to the public it will humiliate their "perfect family".  And they also do not want Casey getting wind that they are not supporting her claims.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: April 17, 2009, 10:36:52 AM »

Going to read it now ...

A nerd or visual like me!!!!!! LOL   You know, when I get up the nerve to start a new project - it will be all the codes casey gave.  I think she said enough in code, that georgie, cindy or lee figured it out and thus the flurry of "lookers!"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: April 17, 2009, 10:36:58 AM »

I also find the timing of NeJame's withdrawal as CA and Ga's atty interesting ... within a few days of D. Casey's search of the area off Suburban Drive.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1849 on: April 17, 2009, 10:38:07 AM »

Good Morning, Capp, LP sure seems very confident with the fact that someone saw Casey in that motel parking lot. I don't doubt it, and this person is staying quiet behind the scenes until trial. Is their a motel near the Anthony home? I'm sure LP has talked to this person, bet money on it. Wonder what tid bits LP is going to say during his deposition?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=hotels+orlando+fl+hopespring+dr&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&view=text&ei=tIzoSbqeL4XsnQfMtoD_Bg&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=1&ct=more-results&cd=1

There are several clustered near the airport. Is that close to their home? Did she ping there?

for some reason I can see her staying at Holiday Inn ... fairly cheap.

but who knows ...
Thanks, Casey looks like a Motel 6 type of gal to me.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: April 17, 2009, 10:39:20 AM »

Going to read it now ...

A nerd or visual like me!!!!!! LOL   You know, when I get up the nerve to start a new project - it will be all the codes casey gave.  I think she said enough in code, that georgie, cindy or lee figured it out and thus the flurry of "lookers!"

That would be awesome. You should work for the prosecution. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: April 17, 2009, 10:40:13 AM »

Good Morning, Capp, LP sure seems very confident with the fact that someone saw Casey in that motel parking lot. I don't doubt it, and this person is staying quiet behind the scenes until trial. Is their a motel near the Anthony home? I'm sure LP has talked to this person, bet money on it. Wonder what tid bits LP is going to say during his deposition?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=hotels+orlando+fl+hopespring+dr&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&view=text&ei=tIzoSbqeL4XsnQfMtoD_Bg&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=1&ct=more-results&cd=1

There are several clustered near the airport. Is that close to their home? Did she ping there?

but who knows ...

Well, he did say ZG was staying on aMotel 6. Maybe he was dropping a hint about Casey.

She did have the air mattress though ... still peculiar.

I remember you, Caylee.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: April 17, 2009, 10:40:19 AM »

ANJ -- question about the chart

so was Gale St. John also in the area where Caylee's remains were found?

Yes, she has a video that shows her drive past the site, turn around and park down past the actual site.  The video is reported or purported to have been taken on August 11th.  However - THERE IS NO DATE STAMP on any that I can find.  There were also early reports that she said she was hired by the family - but she seems to back track on that. 
FISHY - that is all I can say.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: April 17, 2009, 10:42:30 AM »

but who knows ...

"they'll keep the light on for her!"

yep...Motel 6 gal to me as well....skank that she is

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: April 17, 2009, 10:43:46 AM »

hi monkeys!
have been here
but not talking

No need to eat crow - you weren't alone!  There is part of me that still thinks that! LOL  But, I have moved on to georgie now too!  There is a family secret they don't want out and I want to know what it is!  I still want the darn JCP receipt too! LOL 
I wondered that too about Sandra.  That case is just too dark for me for some reason.
Now, stop hiding you are among friends!

Capp dear - Can I ask a favor?  My over 40 eyes have a hard time reading colors when they are big posts.  Anyway you could use the black crayon?  It might just be me, but the colors (purple is worst!) make it sooo hard for me to read.  I struggle reading yours and you have such good info, I don't want to miss it!  Just asking.....
Stop hiding, I thought there was a possibility it was Lee also. My only conclusion with this insanity, is there is a deep, dark secret, and the Anthonys will do anything and everything to stop it from coming out. I believe the father of Caylee is what they don't want known. But I can't quite figure out why, George has entered my mind 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: April 17, 2009, 10:44:28 AM »

Going to read it now ...

That would be awesome. You should work for the prosecution. 
Get me the job - and I will soooooo move there!  LOL - not calling the movers yet, I don't think they would want me!  But I sure have ideas on the closing arguments - think visual aids and graphics.  Ending with a pic of Caylee with a bubble saying, "Thirty one days??????"
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: April 17, 2009, 10:46:06 AM »

I also find the timing of NeJame's withdrawal as CA and Ga's atty interesting ... within a few days of D. Casey's search of the area off Suburban Drive.
I would give anything for him to start chatting about what he all knows about the Anthonys.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: April 17, 2009, 10:48:46 AM »

I want to know more about the air mattress also, right now I'll settle to find out who bought the land, and why it is top secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: April 17, 2009, 10:49:45 AM »

hi monkeys!
have been here
but not talking

No need to eat crow - you weren't alone!  There is part of me that still thinks that! LOL  But, I have moved on to georgie now too!  There is a family secret they don't want out and I want to know what it is!  I still want the darn JCP receipt too! LOL 
I wondered that too about Sandra.  That case is just too dark for me for some reason.
Now, stop hiding you are among friends!

Capp dear - Can I ask a favor?  My over 40 eyes have a hard time reading colors when they are big posts.  Anyway you could use the black crayon?  It might just be me, but the colors (purple is worst!) make it sooo hard for me to read.  I struggle reading yours and you have such good info, I don't want to miss it!  Just asking.....
Stop hiding, I thought there was a possibility it was Lee also. My only conclusion with this insanity, is there is a deep, dark secret, and the Anthonys will do anything and everything to stop it from coming out. I believe the father of Caylee is what they don't want known. But I can't quite figure out why, George has entered my mind 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: April 17, 2009, 10:50:06 AM »

I would give anything for him to start chatting about what he all knows about the Anthonys.

Me too!  He would be a treasure chest of information.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.