May 01, 2024, 11:31:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227367 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: April 14, 2009, 02:03:00 PM »

Tim may have had a 4 wheeler get caught in alotta mud, it was very wet here during TS Fay

He did,  Tim spoke about it on NG.   And then he announced on Sept 7th that they were postponing the search.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: April 14, 2009, 02:03:18 PM »

IIRC correctly, the docs said GA, CA and LA's prints were not on the duct tape. They NEVER mentioned if Crazy's were there or not.. 

Other tidbits in the documents include that Caylee's body was found with a piece of duct tape covering her mouth -- tape that appeared to have been put on the child's mouth intentionally, according to the police report. Forensic analysis of the tape turned up "residue in the perfect shape of a heart," apparently from a sticker that had been placed over the duct tape, the report said. The sticker was found near where the remains were recovered.

However, no fingerprints were found on the duct tape, according to the documents.

Source to the above quote:

Wed February 18, 2009
Caylee files reveal details about duct tape, Pooh blanket, car trunk

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/18/casey.caylee.evidence/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #202 on: April 14, 2009, 02:03:21 PM »

hmmmm, maybe a fingerprint on the heart shaped sticker....yes it was found thru age & water damage to be separated from the duct tape but maybe a faint fingerprint survived on it - just a thought!
That's what I'm thinking.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: April 14, 2009, 02:05:02 PM »

Anyone have any idea when we will get to see Bozo's depos???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: April 14, 2009, 02:06:38 PM »

IIRC correctly, the docs said GA, CA and LA's prints were not on the duct tape. They NEVER mentioned if Crazy's were there or not.. 

Other tidbits in the documents include that Caylee's body was found with a piece of duct tape covering her mouth -- tape that appeared to have been put on the child's mouth intentionally, according to the police report. Forensic analysis of the tape turned up "residue in the perfect shape of a heart," apparently from a sticker that had been placed over the duct tape, the report said. The sticker was found near where the remains were recovered.

However, no fingerprints were found on the duct tape, according to the documents.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/17/ng.01.html

Hi Janet...it's always good to see you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #205 on: April 14, 2009, 02:07:11 PM »

Have we figured out what Lenny was saying on NG yet? He was suggesting something along the lines that the jail bugged Jose and Casey, and Kronk's girlfriend working at the jail, I guess the daisy chain thing. I will say one thing that has me bothered and I can't shake the feeling, but Kronk(who I just don't trust) and this Williams guy(can't say I have great feelings on him either) and the discovery of Caylee, something isn't adding up to me, maybe LP is correct with this daisy chain 
I agree it does not add up-does anyone know for sure if Kronk took a polly-  I hope so
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: April 14, 2009, 02:07:50 PM »

I believe CNN interpreted the docs the way they wanted. They are not reliable. I stand by the way I read the docs.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #207 on: April 14, 2009, 02:07:52 PM »

Contrary to what has been portrayed, the woods down here are NOT swamps. Some may be low lying and prone to some water collection, but they all have alot of leafy undergrowth and dry areas to walk in. I suspect the water was never more than 6" deep.

Sorry fm....I refer to it as swamps......to me they are snake filled swamps....eeekkkkkkkkk  I do not mean to be misleading....
Unfortunately even 6" of water is considered to be swampy to other non-Floridians.    We call it "lush landscaping".

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: April 14, 2009, 02:08:42 PM »

Hello Monkeys-I hope everyone had a  great Holiday!!!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: April 14, 2009, 02:09:17 PM »

I would think it is at least very likely that there were leaves and other assorted live vegetation possible on top of the remains, where it could have been  very hard to distinguish any bags.  Things grow rapidly in the summer in that type of climate and I would think there is a lot of stuff in any vacant lot in an area like that.  Look how many things that were found all over the place during the period that Caylee was "missing". 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #210 on: April 14, 2009, 02:09:30 PM »

Have we figured out what Lenny was saying on NG yet? He was suggesting something along the lines that the jail bugged Jose and Casey, and Kronk's girlfriend working at the jail, I guess the daisy chain thing. I will say one thing that has me bothered and I can't shake the feeling, but Kronk(who I just don't trust) and this Williams guy(can't say I have great feelings on him either) and the discovery of Caylee, something isn't adding up to me, maybe LP is correct with this daisy chain 
I agree it does not add up-does anyone know for sure if Kronk took a polly-  I hope so
I would love to know that as well.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: April 14, 2009, 02:09:51 PM »

Dolce, you are absolutelt correct!! 
My idea of a mosquito may be someone else's idea of a dragonfly 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: April 14, 2009, 02:09:54 PM »

I believe CNN interpreted the docs the way they wanted. They are not reliable. I stand by the way I read the docs.

flamom ... do you have a link to this particular doument.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: April 14, 2009, 02:10:42 PM »

TES search near...but not at the site the remains were found...Hey GEORGE...I said REMAINS!!! in fact Tim stopped the search in that area after losing a 4 wheeler in the water, mud, swamp, whatever one cares to call it

ok, I couldn't recall for sure ... it does bother me -- Kronk and Williams out there and Deputy Dog called to the scene and she was not found until December. But what can you do? It is what it is.

Yeah, George, the remains of the little body your daughter dumped there.

Now bite me, George.

IIRC...they were all near but not AT the exactly location until KRACK...eerrrrrrr Kronk 'found' her.....this just furthers my suspecicons that someone was directing them...ALL of them......... to Caylee's REMAINS.....they were just in the wrong spots UNTIL Kronk's final discovery.

Rest in Peace Caylee

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: April 14, 2009, 02:11:21 PM »

I keep running out to watch the black clouds   

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #215 on: April 14, 2009, 02:11:38 PM »

Tim may have had a 4 wheeler get caught in alotta mud, it was very wet here during TS Fay

If that's the case, just how is that idiotic GA going to use his new boat with that big, huge motor on the back?   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #216 on: April 14, 2009, 02:11:51 PM »

Question: how would the hurricane and flooding off Suburban Drive affect the plant evidence? Say, the remains are there in mid- to late Juneand then two months later -- or whenever it was -- they are dislodged by water. Wouldn't the "old" plant evidence be disturbed and new plants begin to grow??? Just wondering.

I don't think there was a dislodging due to water flow at all, the discovery we received thus far seems to indicate that the plant life was significant thru the remains & after all those months certain things were not separated from the body...I don't think we have any way of getting a good indication of that yet but that is my preliminary thoughts on it.
Just to add to that GnM, the floor of the wooded area was protected for the most part by the wooded canopy.  While tree limbs and trees themselves may have fallen or been blown over by hurricane force winds, the ground below would not sustain any real damage other than piles of debris and or the fallen branch/tree.  The grass and plant life would not have been uprooted, just covered in water, which once dried would then in return saturate the floor to where it sits.  So it would not really have done much damage, just moved things around a bit, and possibly too could have helped given that anything within the bag which would have evaporated instead went into the soil and plant life via means of the rain fall and water retention obsorbtion.  (Did that make any sense???  LOL  I am NOT a scientist..remember!!!)

KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: April 14, 2009, 02:12:44 PM »

I'm not against the death penalty, but here in CA it is a huge waste of time, the way I look at it is by the time they figure everything out Scott Peterson and David Westerfield will have died from natural causes, or if luck will have it the guards will turn their backs and someone will stab either one or both to death. I don't know how long it takes in Florida to get it together to finally inject the accused, but something tells me it will take a long, long time if Casey gets on death row. In the long run I would prefer life in prison w/o parole, but I guess we will wait and see how this plays out.

The only way to get life in prison WITHOUT parole is to seek the death penalty. They are given 2 options in the penalty phase...death or life w/out parole.

Otherwise she is found guilty and sentenced to 25 to life and winds up coming up for parole. She doesn't deserve to ever step outside a prison cell again. imo

Someone needs to make a BOZO photosjop with a giant pacifier and a baby bonnet because he sure is a giant whiny baby.

My new nick for him is crybaby-tit**y-sucker.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: April 14, 2009, 02:12:52 PM »

I am thinking that there are several new results back that are pointing the way towards the death penalty.  I am thinking that dirt on the shoes, maggot evidence, and results from tests on Caylee's hair.  I would think those would be pretty damning.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #219 on: April 14, 2009, 02:12:58 PM »

Me too. The docs only said EXCLUSIONARY fingerprints were not found. Ei: GA<CA and LA nothing about KC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.