May 01, 2024, 09:44:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227346 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #220 on: April 14, 2009, 02:13:45 PM »

Contrary to what has been portrayed, the woods down here are NOT swamps. Some may be low lying and prone to some water collection, but they all have alot of leafy undergrowth and dry areas to walk in. I suspect the water was never more than 6" deep.

Did TES search the site where the remains were later found? And if water was not so deep why weren't the remains found earlier?

Were they buried initially and brought up by water?

TES search near...but not at the site the remains were found...Hey GEORGE...I said REMAINS!!! in fact Tim stopped the search in that area after losing a 4 wheeler in the water, mud, swamp, whatever one cares to call it
  Now don't you go pissin George off, he said he'll have to do sumtin!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: April 14, 2009, 02:13:48 PM »

I believe CNN interpreted the docs the way they wanted. They are not reliable. I stand by the way I read the docs.

flamom ... do you have a link to this particular doument.

Thank you.

Janet
sorry i dont but will be glad to look in my spare time while evading tornadoes   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: April 14, 2009, 02:13:58 PM »

I believe CNN interpreted the docs the way they wanted. They are not reliable. I stand by the way I read the docs.
Will stand with you, I read them to say they excluded everyone but casey.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #223 on: April 14, 2009, 02:14:34 PM »

source: http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html

pages 55-56

I remember you, Caylee.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: April 14, 2009, 02:15:20 PM »

IIRC correctly, the docs said GA, CA and LA's prints were not on the duct tape. They NEVER mentioned if Crazy's were there or not.. 

Other tidbits in the documents include that Caylee's body was found with a piece of duct tape covering her mouth -- tape that appeared to have been put on the child's mouth intentionally, according to the police report. Forensic analysis of the tape turned up "residue in the perfect shape of a heart," apparently from a sticker that had been placed over the duct tape, the report said. The sticker was found near where the remains were recovered.

However, no fingerprints were found on the duct tape, according to the documents.

Source to the above quote:

Wed February 18, 2009
Caylee files reveal details about duct tape, Pooh blanket, car trunk

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/18/casey.caylee.evidence/index.html

That photo of Krazy is really spooky.  No matter which way you turn the screen, you can't get away from those eyes.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: April 14, 2009, 02:15:45 PM »

IIRC correctly, the docs said GA, CA and LA's prints were not on the duct tape. They NEVER mentioned if Crazy's were there or not.. 

Correct

Right. What I remember is seeing those names excluded in the docs, but not Casey's and then a news article said "no prints on the duct tape."
Exactly!!  That is what I remember too!!  Was it not Baez who said not to believe everything we read in news articles?  He may have been right!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: April 14, 2009, 02:16:54 PM »

Tim may have had a 4 wheeler get caught in alotta mud, it was very wet here during TS Fay

I had sved this from NG...sorry I didn't save the link

GRACE: Joining me right now, also there at the location where the remains were discovered, is Tim Miller. He is the director of Texas Equusearch. He has searched exhaustively for little Caylee. He says the sources -- his sources say this is little Caylee.

Tim, your workers, volunteers, everybody has been in and around this area, but isn`t it true that at the time the search was going down, Hurricane Faye had come through and there was extensive flooding?

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Nancy, if you recall -- and I got a lot of criticism for calling the search off the first time, but we actually lost a four-wheeler back in this same exact area that one of the volunteers was on the four-wheeler and water went totally over it. And the next day is when I called the search off, and it`s the best choice I ever made because if you recall back then, I said, You know what? If this little girl is under the water and a horse steps on her or a four-wheeler goes over or even a person steps on her just thinking it`s some type of debris underneath the water, then we`ve jeopardized any future search efforts.

And then when we came back the second time, this water where she was found -- and I actually went right back to the scene with investigators a couple of hours ago. But this water was still high when we came back the second time. And a neighbor actually said it was about a week-and-a-half ago or two weeks at the most when the water receded enough that you could see anything there.

So this is an area that we tried to search. Weather conditions just would not allow it. And I will never, ever regret calling the search off at that time because we could have done far more damage than good if we had...

GRACE: Tim, I remember that very night -- I remember talking to you about that night on the show, asking you why you pulled out. And you made it very clear that you were so afraid that in all the water -- it was feet deep -- that you were afraid if Caylee`s remains were there, they would be ruined or scattered and would never be found. And boy, were you right, Tim Miller. You never made a better call in your life.

MILLER: Thank you.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #227 on: April 14, 2009, 02:16:56 PM »

I'm not against the death penalty, but here in CA it is a huge waste of time, the way I look at it is by the time they figure everything out Scott Peterson and David Westerfield will have died from natural causes, or if luck will have it the guards will turn their backs and someone will stab either one or both to death. I don't know how long it takes in Florida to get it together to finally inject the accused, but something tells me it will take a long, long time if Casey gets on death row. In the long run I would prefer life in prison w/o parole, but I guess we will wait and see how this plays out.
Its the same IN N.Jersy had it for 20 years-never put anyone to death-all sitting on death row  costing us tax payers alot of money.  Thank God Florida uses it-I want the evil one sitting on death row knowing she is going to die.  If she gets life-she will make a life in prison-one way or the other she will find a way to be happy
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: April 14, 2009, 02:17:07 PM »

Yikes our temp went from 85 to 71 in 15 minutes.. I sense trouble in the atmosphere.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: April 14, 2009, 02:17:37 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

Files released in Casey Anthony case show a family unraveling
Bianca Prieto, Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy, Sentinel Staff Writers
February 19, 2009

The duct tape wrapped around Caylee Marie Anthony's skull could have come from the home she shared with her mother and grandparents -- or from the homes of thousands of other people.

Investigators also found no fingerprints on the tape that would reveal who sealed the dead child's mouth.

http://www.latimes.com/news/columnists/orl-casey1909feb19,0,7394176.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: April 14, 2009, 02:19:23 PM »

Contrary to what has been portrayed, the woods down here are NOT swamps. Some may be low lying and prone to some water collection, but they all have alot of leafy undergrowth and dry areas to walk in. I suspect the water was never more than 6" deep.

Sorry fm....I refer to it as swamps......to me they are snake filled swamps....eeekkkkkkkkk  I do not mean to be misleading....
Unfortunately even 6" of water is considered to be swampy to other non-Floridians.    We call it "lush landscaping".

hahahahaha.....swamps, alligators, snakes and lush landscaping!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: April 14, 2009, 02:19:34 PM »

Dolce, you are absolutelt correct!! 
My idea of a mosquito may be someone else's idea of a dragonfly 
  Don't show them a palmetto bug, they might think our roaches are on steroids!!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: April 14, 2009, 02:19:39 PM »

Yikes our temp went from 85 to 71 in 15 minutes.. I sense trouble in the atmosphere.. 

Stay safe Fla & everyone in the storm's path, I had a hail & wind storm the other day.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: April 14, 2009, 02:20:15 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

Files released in Casey Anthony case show a family unraveling
Bianca Prieto, Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy, Sentinel Staff Writers
February 19, 2009

The duct tape wrapped around Caylee Marie Anthony's skull could have come from the home she shared with her mother and grandparents -- or from the homes of thousands of other people.

Investigators also found no fingerprints on the tape that would reveal who sealed the dead child's mouth.

http://www.latimes.com/news/columnists/orl-casey1909feb19,0,7394176.story

That's because the reporters don't read as careful as monkeys do.  Look up - good and mad posted the doc!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: April 14, 2009, 02:20:22 PM »

Thanks, Sunny. So, at least according to Nacy, the water was "feet-deep" in the area the remains were found.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: April 14, 2009, 02:20:33 PM »

I am lost.....are you still talking about the 4 wheeler???  What docs specifically are you discussing???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: April 14, 2009, 02:21:18 PM »

TES search near...but not at the site the remains were found...Hey GEORGE...I said REMAINS!!! in fact Tim stopped the search in that area after losing a 4 wheeler in the water, mud, swamp, whatever one cares to call it

ok, I couldn't recall for sure ... it does bother me -- Kronk and Williams out there and Deputy Dog called to the scene and she was not found until December. But what can you do? It is what it is.

Yeah, George, the remains of the little body your daughter dumped there.

Now bite me, George.

IIRC...they were all near but not AT the exactly location until KRACK...eerrrrrrr Kronk 'found' her.....this just furthers my suspecicons that someone was directing them...ALL of them......... to Caylee's REMAINS.....they were just in the wrong spots UNTIL Kronk's final discovery.
Men...can never follow directions!  (You know that is what Cindy was thinking too)  Its just too bad that no woman in their right mind would have followed Cindy's instructions other than Joy and she was needed to be the one witness to say it was not there when TES was.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: April 14, 2009, 02:21:39 PM »

Hello Monkeys-I hope everyone had a  great Holiday!!!

Hi...I did, and now we are all excited about the death penalty being put back on the table!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: April 14, 2009, 02:32:40 PM »

So how do you monkeys interpret the above docs?

NO fingerprints at all were found on the tape
None of the above named people's prints found on tape, but maybe someone else's were

My other question is this: If there were NO prints at all on the tape, why do elimination prints?

Anyone?

And who the heck keeps breaking the cage today? 

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: April 14, 2009, 02:33:18 PM »

I'm not against the death penalty, but here in CA it is a huge waste of time, the way I look at it is by the time they figure everything out Scott Peterson and David Westerfield will have died from natural causes, or if luck will have it the guards will turn their backs and someone will stab either one or both to death. I don't know how long it takes in Florida to get it together to finally inject the accused, but something tells me it will take a long, long time if Casey gets on death row. In the long run I would prefer life in prison w/o parole, but I guess we will wait and see how this plays out.

The only way to get life in prison WITHOUT parole is to seek the death penalty. They are given 2 options in the penalty phase...death or life w/out parole.

Otherwise she is found guilty and sentenced to 25 to life and winds up coming up for parole. She doesn't deserve to ever step outside a prison cell again. imo

Someone needs to make a BOZO photosjop with a giant pacifier and a baby bonnet because he sure is a giant whiny baby.

My new nick for him is crybaby-tit**y-sucker.

"BINKY BOZO!"

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.