May 01, 2024, 09:16:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227342 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: April 14, 2009, 02:33:42 PM »

I believe CNN interpreted the docs the way they wanted. They are not reliable. I stand by the way I read the docs.

flamom ... do you have a link to this particular doument.

Thank you.

Janet

Files released in Casey Anthony case show a family unraveling
Bianca Prieto, Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy, Sentinel Staff Writers
February 19, 2009

The duct tape wrapped around Caylee Marie Anthony's skull could have come from the home she shared with her mother and grandparents -- or from the homes of thousands of other people.

Investigators also found no fingerprints on the tape that would reveal who sealed the dead child's mouth.

http://www.latimes.com/news/columnists/orl-casey1909feb19,0,7394176.story

That's because the reporters don't read as careful as monkeys do.  Look up - good and mad posted the doc!
The LaTimes writer interpreted the docs. It was never stated in the official papers that NO fingerprints were found. I am looking for zebras and not horses, that requires reading between the lines

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #241 on: April 14, 2009, 02:34:13 PM »

Yikes our temp went from 85 to 71 in 15 minutes.. I sense trouble in the atmosphere.. 
Aw send some down this way hon!  It is 88 and no rain as of yet, just cushy clouds and blue sky.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: April 14, 2009, 02:35:06 PM »

So how do you monkeys interpret the above docs?

NO fingerprints at all were found on the tape
None of the above named people's prints found on tape, but maybe someone else's were

My other question is this: If there were NO prints at all on the tape, why do elimination prints?

Anyone?

And who the heck keeps breaking the cage today? 
Im thinking it has to be on those three alone because if there was no prints of Caseys in that particular report and analysis it would have included her name as one of the eliminated parties as well.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: April 14, 2009, 02:35:14 PM »

I believe CNN interpreted the docs the way they wanted. They are not reliable. I stand by the way I read the docs.
Will stand with you, I read them to say they excluded everyone but casey.

Me too. That's what I remember reading.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: April 14, 2009, 02:36:02 PM »

Will stand with you, I read them to say they excluded everyone but casey.

That's the way I figured it, too.  I would be willing to bet they have KC's fingerprint - or at least a partial print.  JMO.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #245 on: April 14, 2009, 02:36:04 PM »

Contrary to what has been portrayed, the woods down here are NOT swamps. Some may be low lying and prone to some water collection, but they all have alot of leafy undergrowth and dry areas to walk in. I suspect the water was never more than 6" deep.

Sorry fm....I refer to it as swamps......to me they are snake filled swamps....eeekkkkkkkkk  I do not mean to be misleading....
Unfortunately even 6" of water is considered to be swampy to other non-Floridians.    We call it "lush landscaping".

hahahahaha.....swamps, alligators, snakes and lush landscaping!  LOL
Those things just make it more interesting when you decide to venture outside or swim in your pool.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: April 14, 2009, 02:37:07 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

February 19, 2009

The duct tape wrapped around Caylee Marie Anthony's skull could have come from the home she shared with her mother and grandparents -- or from the homes of thousands of other people.

Investigators also found no fingerprints on the tape that would reveal who sealed the dead child's mouth.

That's because the reporters don't read as careful as monkeys do.  Look up - good and mad posted the doc!

I would appreciate if I could be directed to this particular document.  ALL the media sources I have accessed states that there were NO fingerprints on the document.

Thanks

Janet

++++++++

Prosecutors Release More Caylee Evidence
Hundreds Of Photos, Documents Released
POSTED: 6:06 am EST February 18, 2009
UPDATED: 5:02 pm EST February 19, 2009

The documents and photos are the latest evidence released in the case against Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She awaits trial later this year in Orange County Jail.

Although the evidence mentions links between evidence from Caylee's remains and the Anthony home, it does not mention finding any fingerprints on the duct tape, which was found wrapped around Caylee's skull. (Video: Defense Reaction)

Here is a breakdown of what was released on Wednesday, as well as reaction from Casey Anthony's defense team:

The duct tape: An FBI analysis says the duct tape found on Caylee’s skull is consistent with the duct tape found on a gasoline can at the Anthony home. But defense attorney Jose Baez said in a statement that "there are no fingerprints on the duct tape."

http://www.wesh.com/news/18738287/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: April 14, 2009, 02:38:04 PM »

Yikes our temp went from 85 to 71 in 15 minutes.. I sense trouble in the atmosphere.. 
Aw send some down this way hon!  It is 88 and no rain as of yet, just cushy clouds and blue sky.
Dont worry Naples, yours is on the way later on.. at least I had a chance to clean the pool filter and vacuum it   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #248 on: April 14, 2009, 02:38:09 PM »

bump

I'm not interpreting this .. just posting it.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: April 14, 2009, 02:39:19 PM »

I keep running out to watch the black clouds   

I don't blame you....be SAFE!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: April 14, 2009, 02:39:43 PM »

None of the above named people's prints found on tape, but maybe someone else's were

My other question is this: If there were NO prints at all on the tape, why do elimination prints?

Anyone?

Personally I think that if the testing were done on those 3 they were done on Casey as well.  To not show her listed as one of the ones who had been cleared speaks volumes IMO.
I believe that the news article has it wrong, they are not scientists and more likely skimmed these findings for whatever good juicy piece of news they could find.  Casey is not on that list of exclusions, therefore she is STILL a possibility!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: April 14, 2009, 02:40:31 PM »

Tim may have had a 4 wheeler get caught in alotta mud, it was very wet here during TS Fay

If that's the case, just how is that idiotic GA going to use his new boat with that big, huge motor on the back?   

he is going to attach a billboard to it and motor around the ocean::MonkeyWink::

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: April 14, 2009, 02:40:43 PM »

TES search near...but not at the site the remains were found...Hey GEORGE...I said REMAINS!!! in fact Tim stopped the search in that area after losing a 4 wheeler in the water, mud, swamp, whatever one cares to call it

ok, I couldn't recall for sure ... it does bother me -- Kronk and Williams out there and Deputy Dog called to the scene and she was not found until December. But what can you do? It is what it is.

Yeah, George, the remains of the little body your daughter dumped there.

Now bite me, George.

IIRC...they were all near but not AT the exactly location until KRACK...eerrrrrrr Kronk 'found' her.....this just furthers my suspecicons that someone was directing them...ALL of them......... to Caylee's REMAINS.....they were just in the wrong spots UNTIL Kronk's final discovery.
Men...can never follow directions!  (You know that is what Cindy was thinking too)  Its just too bad that no woman in their right mind would have followed Cindy's instructions other than Joy and she was needed to be the one witness to say it was not there when TES was.

I'm not so sure that Spindy didn't take her happy azz around there on Suburban to see for herself. I put nothing past her. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: April 14, 2009, 02:41:55 PM »

Anyone?

Personally I think that if the testing were done on those 3 they were done on Casey as well.  To not show her listed as one of the ones who had been cleared speaks volumes IMO.
I believe that the news article has it wrong, they are not scientists and more likely skimmed these findings for whatever good juicy piece of news they could find.  Casey is not on that list of exclusions, therefore she is STILL a possibility!!
ditto

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: April 14, 2009, 02:41:56 PM »

I am thinking that there are several new results back that are pointing the way towards the death penalty.  I am thinking that dirt on the shoes, maggot evidence, and results from tests on Caylee's hair.  I would think those would be pretty damning.

I like your thinking!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: April 14, 2009, 02:42:22 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

February 19, 2009

I would appreciate if I could be directed to this particular document.  ALL the media sources I have accessed states that there were NO fingerprints on the document.

Thanks

Janet

++++++++

Prosecutors Release More Caylee Evidence
Hundreds Of Photos, Documents Released
POSTED: 6:06 am EST February 18, 2009
UPDATED: 5:02 pm EST February 19, 2009

The documents and photos are the latest evidence released in the case against Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She awaits trial later this year in Orange County Jail.

Although the evidence mentions links between evidence from Caylee's remains and the Anthony home, it does not mention finding any fingerprints on the duct tape, which was found wrapped around Caylee's skull. (Video: Defense Reaction)

Here is a breakdown of what was released on Wednesday, as well as reaction from Casey Anthony's defense team:

The duct tape: An FBI analysis says the duct tape found on Caylee’s skull is consistent with the duct tape found on a gasoline can at the Anthony home. But defense attorney Jose Baez said in a statement that "there are no fingerprints on the duct tape."

http://www.wesh.com/news/18738287/detail.html

GoodandMad posted it for you on the last page. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: April 14, 2009, 02:42:44 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

February 19, 2009

The LaTimes writer interpreted the docs. It was never stated in the official papers that NO fingerprints were found. I am looking for zebras and not horses, that requires reading between the lines

... as well as:

CNN
Orlando Sentinal
WESH
WFTV

Could somebody please link me to this document ... this document that the media is unable to interpret?

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: April 14, 2009, 02:43:10 PM »

Contrary to what has been portrayed, the woods down here are NOT swamps. Some may be low lying and prone to some water collection, but they all have alot of leafy undergrowth and dry areas to walk in. I suspect the water was never more than 6" deep.

Did TES search the site where the remains were later found? And if water was not so deep why weren't the remains found earlier?

Were they buried initially and brought up by water?

TES search near...but not at the site the remains were found...Hey GEORGE...I said REMAINS!!! in fact Tim stopped the search in that area after losing a 4 wheeler in the water, mud, swamp, whatever one cares to call it
  Now don't you go pissin George off, he said he'll have to do sumtin!

Like walk out on me.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: April 14, 2009, 02:43:49 PM »

BUMP

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #259 on: April 14, 2009, 02:43:56 PM »

Janet -- I posted the snips form the docs and the link above.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.