May 01, 2024, 08:53:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227340 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: April 14, 2009, 02:44:17 PM »

Hey Co-Chair Capp!  We need to get our stories straight.  How about a quick side-bar?

Regarding the newly reinstated DP charges, lets think about why the State feels compelled at this time to do it.

1)  The State is pushing for a plea.
2)  The State is afraid of exculpatory evidence coming
3)  The State feels they have a very strong case, and want to fry KC
4)  The State wants Baez off of the case.

I am inclined to go with 3 mainly because the evidence has changed since they last had the DP on the table.  They have found the body, they have found additional incriminating evidence at the scene, and they may have forensic evidence of abuse (drugging, etc.).  No jury in the would have convicted for DP without a body and/or cause of death.

I also think that they would take a plea.  This is shaping up to be a long drawn out costly affair.  If they were comfortable with LWOP before, why not plea to it now and save time, effort, and dollars?

I do not agree with LP that there is something coming out that will give the defense an advantage.  Regardless of who phoned whom, the fact remains that all evidence points to the slore.  I believe the State is comforatable with these distractions.

I do believe that the State would not be upset if Baez is thrown off of the case.  I believe they realize the chance of appeal is high with him around.  By forcing him to second chair, the appeal problem is diminished.

Now co-chair, are you mentally ready to assist me in putting the slore to death?   

Good post Steel.   I agree with you on all points.   I believe that the State would like to see KC fry, but would be willing to take a reasonable plea from KC in order to save a couple million dollars.   Not a popular opinion here - but it what I believe.  Don't throw rotten bananas.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: April 14, 2009, 02:44:18 PM »

I believe CNN interpreted the docs the way they wanted. They are not reliable. I stand by the way I read the docs.
Will stand with you, I read them to say they excluded everyone but casey.

OK...I am back on track....the fingerprints on the duct tape...or lack there of

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #262 on: April 14, 2009, 02:44:40 PM »

I believe CNN interpreted the docs the way they wanted. They are not reliable. I stand by the way I read the docs.

flamom ... do you have a link to this particular doument.

Thank you.

Janet

Files released in Casey Anthony case show a family unraveling
Bianca Prieto, Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy, Sentinel Staff Writers
February 19, 2009

The duct tape wrapped around Caylee Marie Anthony's skull could have come from the home she shared with her mother and grandparents -- or from the homes of thousands of other people.

Investigators also found no fingerprints on the tape that would reveal who sealed the dead child's mouth.

http://www.latimes.com/news/columnists/orl-casey1909feb19,0,7394176.story

That's because the reporters don't read as careful as monkeys do.  Look up - good and mad posted the doc!
The LaTimes writer interpreted the docs. It was never stated in the official papers that NO fingerprints were found. I am looking for zebras and not horses, that requires reading between the lines

... as well as:

CNN
Orlando Sentinal
WESH
WFTV

Could somebody please link me to this document ... this document that the media is unable to interpret?

Thank you.

Janet
http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: April 14, 2009, 02:44:48 PM »

Dolce, you are absolutelt correct!! 
My idea of a mosquito may be someone else's idea of a dragonfly 
  Don't show them a palmetto bug, they might think our roaches are on steroids!!   

I had a run in with a palmetto bug once when visiting a friend down in FL. That was no roach on steroids, that thing was a small bird! It flew around her kitchen, scared the cr@p out of me!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #264 on: April 14, 2009, 02:44:55 PM »

Like walk out on me.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 

That sounds like a reward to me not a punishment.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya, Georgie Boy.

I remember you, Caylee.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: April 14, 2009, 02:45:18 PM »

flamom ... do you have a link to this particular doument.

Thank you.

Janet

Files released in Casey Anthony case show a family unraveling
Bianca Prieto, Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy, Sentinel Staff Writers
February 19, 2009

The duct tape wrapped around Caylee Marie Anthony's skull could have come from the home she shared with her mother and grandparents -- or from the homes of thousands of other people.

Investigators also found no fingerprints on the tape that would reveal who sealed the dead child's mouth.

http://www.latimes.com/news/columnists/orl-casey1909feb19,0,7394176.story

That's because the reporters don't read as careful as monkeys do.  Look up - good and mad posted the doc!
The LaTimes writer interpreted the docs. It was never stated in the official papers that NO fingerprints were found. I am looking for zebras and not horses, that requires reading between the lines

... as well as:

CNN
Orlando Sentinal
WESH
WFTV

Could somebody please link me to this document ... this document that the media is unable to interpret?

Thank you.

Janet

See reply #248.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: April 14, 2009, 02:45:42 PM »

Thank you goodnmad.

I was unable to access the forum for about five minutes and ... missed your posting.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #267 on: April 14, 2009, 02:46:17 PM »

I had a run in with a palmetto bug once when visiting a friend down in FL. That was no roach on steroids, that thing was a small bird! It flew around her kitchen, scared the cr@p out of me!!

That is what Florida elements are like.  That is what the b*tch threw Caylee into.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: April 14, 2009, 02:46:29 PM »

Yikes our temp went from 85 to 71 in 15 minutes.. I sense trouble in the atmosphere.. 

I am skeered of nados!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #269 on: April 14, 2009, 02:46:33 PM »

Tim may have had a 4 wheeler get caught in alotta mud, it was very wet here during TS Fay

If that's the case, just how is that idiotic GA going to use his new boat with that big, huge motor on the back?   

he is going to attach a billboard to it and motor around the ocean::MonkeyWink::

My comment was in the wrong post.  I'm sorry, but I just can't get the picture out of my head of that boat and huge motor tooting around the swamps of FL.   I'm not familiar with swamps, but I'm sure they're not lakes, which is where this boat belongs.  It's just such a hoot!!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: April 14, 2009, 02:46:56 PM »

Janet -- I posted the snips form the docs and the link above.

Glad you found that GNM.I was hunting too and computer froze up.I blame Casey. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: April 14, 2009, 02:47:21 PM »

So how do you monkeys interpret the above docs?

NO fingerprints at all were found on the tape
None of the above named people's prints found on tape, but maybe someone else's were

My other question is this: If there were NO prints at all on the tape, why do elimination prints?

Anyone?

And who the heck keeps breaking the cage today? 
Personally I think that if the testing were done on those 3 they were done on Casey as well.  To not show her listed as one of the ones who had been cleared speaks volumes IMO.
I believe that the news article has it wrong, they are not scientists and more likely skimmed these findings for whatever good juicy piece of news they could find.  Casey is not on that list of exclusions, therefore she is STILL a possibility!!
ditto

double ditto!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: April 14, 2009, 02:47:33 PM »

Janet -- you're welcome.

I'm not 100% sure what the statements in the docs mean, could be interpreted either way IMO. 

Yes, I have been kicked right out of the cage numerous times today. 

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: April 14, 2009, 02:47:44 PM »

Tim may have had a 4 wheeler get caught in alotta mud, it was very wet here during TS Fay

If that's the case, just how is that idiotic GA going to use his new boat with that big, huge motor on the back?   

he is going to attach a billboard to it and motor around the ocean::MonkeyWink::

My comment was in the wrong post.  I'm sorry, but I just can't get the picture out of my head of that boat and huge motor tooting around the swamps of FL.   I'm not familiar with swamps, but I'm sure they're not lakes, which is where this boat belongs.  It's just such a hoot!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: April 14, 2009, 02:48:04 PM »

Dolce, you are absolutelt correct!! 
My idea of a mosquito may be someone else's idea of a dragonfly 
  Don't show them a palmetto bug, they might think our roaches are on steroids!!   

OHMYGAWD!  I have seen them.......they are SCARY!!! HUGE!!!! and SCARY!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: April 14, 2009, 02:48:47 PM »

So how do you monkeys interpret the above docs?

NO fingerprints at all were found on the tape
None of the above named people's prints found on tape, but maybe someone else's were

My other question is this: If there were NO prints at all on the tape, why do elimination prints?

Anyone?

And who the heck keeps breaking the cage today? 
Personally I think that if the testing were done on those 3 they were done on Casey as well.  To not show her listed as one of the ones who had been cleared speaks volumes IMO.
I believe that the news article has it wrong, they are not scientists and more likely skimmed these findings for whatever good juicy piece of news they could find.  Casey is not on that list of exclusions, therefore she is STILL a possibility!!
ditto

double ditto!

I say triple ditto. 

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: April 14, 2009, 02:49:24 PM »

I am thinking that there are several new results back that are pointing the way towards the death penalty.  I am thinking that dirt on the shoes, maggot evidence, and results from tests on Caylee's hair.  I would think those would be pretty damning.

I like your thinking!!

I can think of no other  reason for the SA to go for the DP.  I do not think, after watching them in court that the prosecution is into game playing, like Hosey claims.  They are too confident.  No way in my mind are they trying to force Casey to confess, I don't think they need to.

Now for the rest of the clan to be arrested for obstruction.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: April 14, 2009, 02:49:30 PM »

Janet -- I posted the snips form the docs and the link above.

Glad you found that GNM.I was hunting too and computer froze up.I blame Casey. 

I blame her and her PTA (PopTartAzz per the lovely non-PTA Dolce) for changing weather patterns. OMG, Casey's PTA caused global warming y'all.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: April 14, 2009, 02:50:00 PM »

Thanks, Sunny. So, at least according to Nacy, the water was "feet-deep" in the area the remains were found.

the conditions had to be pretty bad and dangerous to the searchers for Tim to call the search off

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: April 14, 2009, 02:51:02 PM »

Thanks, Sunny. So, at least according to Nacy, the water was "feet-deep" in the area the remains were found.

the conditions had to be pretty bad and dangerous to the searchers for Tim to call the search off

I agree and he (unlike the scamthonys) truly wanted that child found.

I despise the scamthonys. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.