May 01, 2024, 11:51:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227371 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2009, 10:46:40 AM »

Have we figured out what Lenny was saying on NG yet? He was suggesting something along the lines that the jail bugged Jose and Casey, and Kronk's girlfriend working at the jail, I guess the daisy chain thing. I will say one thing that has me bothered and I can't shake the feeling, but Kronk(who I just don't trust) and this Williams guy(can't say I have great feelings on him either) and the discovery of Caylee, something isn't adding up to me, maybe LP is correct with this daisy chain 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2009, 10:47:13 AM »

you monks are all in rare form today.. very funny 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2009, 10:48:28 AM »

Nothing for nothing, I had a passing thought last night.    We know that they could not determine a cause of death by initial autopsy due to time lapsed in discovery.  We are all wondering if Caylee was drugged or assaulted with a toxic substance, suspected to be chloroform.   We know some hair was present upon discovery so that might be one way to test but again the time from death to discovery is rather significant which makes it remote.  OK, Im gonna take a leap knowing it is very sensitive but what IF something can be tested & found in a diaper or panties that were present with the remains - maybe its possible they could find traces of substance that way, hmmm?

The reason I was possibly over thinking was because I disagree with all this talk of the State trying to force Casey to take a plea, that includes Lenny's comments last night on NG.  It seems too obvious to me that the State is very aware that Casey and/or her "team" will not entertain one.  I am more inclined to think that they have more than we think they have in the way of evidence.   Casey is too narcissistic and cocky to think she is going to get convicted for this, I mean come on she's walked thru life lie after lie & dirty deed without serious consequence so she is in the same mind frame, especially with a putz at the helm of her defense encouraging her & a family willing to lie & God knows for her.   Her handwritten addition to her recent sworn affidavit seems to confirm that when she took that angry shot at State Prosecutor Ashton.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2009, 10:49:15 AM »

Have we figured out what Lenny was saying on NG yet? He was suggesting something along the lines that the jail bugged Jose and Casey, and Kronk's girlfriend working at the jail, I guess the daisy chain thing. I will say one thing that has me bothered and I can't shake the feeling, but Kronk(who I just don't trust) and this Williams guy(can't say I have great feelings on him either) and the discovery of Caylee, something isn't adding up to me, maybe LP is correct with this daisy chain 

I am surprised that LP has not jumped all over the fact that Kronk's cell had several pictures of a small white dog and Cindy was talking about Zanny's small white dog.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2009, 10:50:11 AM »

I didnt personally hear him say anything about the jail being bugged last night, but I disagree with his comment regarding why the State may have put the DP back on the table.

Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2009, 10:52:36 AM »

http://grayson.house.gov/appropriations-information.shtml

"I look forward to working with you to ensure that Florida’s priorities are well represented and adequately funded in the fiscal year 2010 appropriations bills, and I appreciate your efforts in the appropriations process. As I work to encourage the House Appropriations Committee to support central Florida’s federal funding requests, I rely heavily on the information that you provide to me.

# Child is Missing Program (ACIM) to establish a Caylee Anthony Missing Child Program in Orlando, 500 S.E. 17th St., Ft. Lauderdale, 33316. $500,000. This funding will bolster child and elderly safety programs by assisting law enforcement agencies in the first few hours a child or an elderly adult is reported missing via a telephony technology and satellite mapping system. This funding will also provide additional law enforcement training regarding missing children/elderly cases, and promote community education and awareness meetings involving child safety issues in the State of Florida.

Thank You truthbaby. I was trying to find it for Turbo this morning.

I am so angry that so many people are still trying to make money off of Caylee!! 

Why is ACIM wanting to start this program and get more money when she was never missing! I found their website here>http://www.achildismissing.org/about.asp
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2009, 10:53:33 AM »

BB-11 Latest Blog
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 
 Tuesday - Casey Anthony- update Blog-
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities
WRITE OPRAH AND GET THE ANTHONY'S UN BOOKED

<snipped>

WRITE OPRAH AND GET THE ANTHONY'S UN BOOKED.

Oprah's show should not be used for the purpose of Cindy to spew her lies and spin her reality of poor victim ME.  Everyone needs to demand that Oprah not have Cindy on as a guest. Cindy made an arss out of herself with her control freak belligerent deposition and now wants to rehab her aweful reputation on Oprah along with selling her Caylee Foundation so cindy can pay her mortgage. Click the link below and send Oprah a meaage and repost this and ask all of your friends via myspace, facebook and emails.

https://www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=220

Jose is trying to NOW pin this all on Keith Williams??  Who you ask?  Let us start over from the begining. (Anyone following this case knows I have written about him a few times.  (Freak alert) - I trust him as much as I trust KC.

Keith Williams: Currently working in the security and former massage therapist. He grew up down the street from Casey and owned the home at 8735 Grandee Drive up until five years ago where he moved out of town to do ??( I think he was arrested and got himself into a real mess)  and then moved back to Orlando two years ago. Keith felt a strong connection to find Caylee based on his younger sister’s Allison's friendship with Casey, he was positive she was in the woods by Hidden Oaks elementary school. (Clue- Caylee was not near the school- and this dude is like 27, he felt a connection?  freak alert)

He first went to the woods in late July or early August to the best of his recollection, possibly early August (dude changes this date every 5 seconds) after a conversation with his younger sister Alison. He did not venture into the woods at that point;  he did run into a reporter which he spoke to, but declined to appear on camera, but shared he was a childhood friend of Casey’s and familiar with the area in the woods as most neighborhood kids were. He stated it was a place they would sneak off to or in some cases bury their pets. (Clue- this guy said this statement and then later says he knew nothing of pets being buried and technically never met KC).

Keith Williams, named in the August 18, 2008 Police Report as the "finder" of a Father’s Day balloon, bag full of stuffed animals and small girl’s clothing, including, a sandal.

Keith Williams went to the Anthony home with the bag of stuffed animals and clothing on August 18, Cindy was polite but curt about the find and his information that there was more out there. Cindy stated that they had three private investigators working on it and were confident that Caylee was alive, and that none of the items in the bag belonged to Caylee. Williams felt he did the right thing by bringing the bag to the Anthony’s and was not satisfied with what appeared to be, in his perception of “denial on their part”. He told Cindy he would just get rid of it. He returned to the woods location and called Police.

Williams went back to the scene to call Police and report the find. The responding officer was none other than the same cop that was just fired for his incompetence with the Roy "meter reader" Kronk, Officer Richard Cain. Williams now states he was within twenty yards of the vicinity where Caylee Anthony’s remains were recovered.

There was no formal police report issued at the scene regarding Keith Williams find on August 18, 2008. Richard Cain, the responding deputy, sent an email to the criminal Investigations Division.  Internal Affairs did interview Williams.

At the scene with Officer Cain, Keith stated that he had been told by a psychic what items would be found there, and that they subsequently were. He specifically pointed out the Father’s Day balloon and other items. Officer Cain felt the items had been there for a very long time and probably unrelated to the case due to roots growing through the bag and the condition of the plastic. He left the items at the scene.  Remember Caylee was there June 16 and that date was August 18 = 60 days.

Williams worked the nighshift until 6am, which is when he talked to the psychic, the Mom of a woman he knew (girl friend) from his security detail, Elle Carrington, who is 71 years old from Texas, she told him where to go and what he would find. Williams felt like he was connected to Caylee so he went to find Cayelee directly from work that morning.

Keith Williams did not tell Cain that he had taken the items to Cindy at any time during that incident, but he did tell someone.

The second time he was there, he parked no more than 15 yards from where Caylee was found, but he looked only on the left side. This guy is a walking contradiction and changes his story when ever it is pointed out that he is inconsistant. Then of course the date changes again to a third visit in October around the 21. This time he brought a shovel because the psychic told him the grave was shallow.  Then he changes it to the psychic told him that some of Caylee some of her things would be in a bag, but her bones would be in the dirt. She also told him what happened to Caylee and who did it.

When asked if Williams ever met Cindy after the August 28th date- of course he says he did:  "I went over there to tell her that I was thinking of them, and that my sister was close with Casey when they were young. She knew who I was right away.  When I was a kid there was a skate ramp back there. I did not know anything about them burying pets.  When I got there she knew exactly who I was and how my little sister was like best friends with Casey and was like sticking up for her and stuff, so I just really said hello and left. It was weird because the psychic told me that the “mom” (Cindy) knew what happened, that Casey confessed to her and she told her to “shut the f*** up.” So I just felt weird around her.

On December 11, 2008, the afternoon Caylee’s remains were recovered, was a surreal experience for Williams. He was on the phone with an administrator at Valencia College getting directions, when the woman he was speaking with had to interrupt the call and place Williams on hold to take a call from George Anthony. Keith thought that was an especially odd occurrance as he could see the TV coverage on the recovery process unfolding as they spoke. What were the chances? wft???

Approximately 2 weeks ago, Williams ran into George Anthony at the Chickasaw Amscot. Keith inadvertantly locked his keyes in his car, and when George exited the building, offered to give Keith a ride home. During the drive, Keith took the opportunty to tell George what he was told by the psychic, and Keith’s own experiences looking for Caylee.  He said they both shed a tear, prayed, and Williams consoled George as he expressed deep guilt over Caylee’s death. “He blames himself” Williams said.

After  Blink of  http://blinkoncrime.com posted a interview with Keith Williams, Geraldo Show called Williams,  as well as George. AND Jose just asked the judge for his cell phone records.

This guy will be the NEW Jesse. As in he was a stalker, jealous, killed Caylee for fame, attention, to win KC, who knows but this freak is now going to be Jose new cash cow.  My take on it is he is a freak toad. He has not had one consistant interview. Williams is all over the place on facts and dates and when he says not to the "right" he means I went into the woods but did not look right but then it was I looked right just not "----bla bla".

On another note- no doubt- Cindy people had a hand in this madness. Once again the Globe says it knows who Caylee bio daddy is and once again they are wrong. Am I the only one who does the math?  Conception late Nov 2004, born Aug 2005.

Globe IDs Caylee's Daddy as Josh O. (deceased)

http://www.globemagazine.com

Globe’s claims: They attended the same high school – different years! Hung on the same beaches:  5 million other people hung out at Coco Beach. Fact is this particular Josh was a friend of Lee Anthony’s girlfriend – Mallory- and most likely, KC heard of him and his death via Mallory myspace. Facts are during Caylee’s conception of late November 2004- this Josh was in severe pain and laid up in hospital and most likely was not even in town.

Globe’s other claims are KC is into Irish heritage (which she does not have). IE- Cindy side has a little Irish and George’s side is Italian. KC had a thing for Shamrocks’ and this guy is Irish—omg—guess that makes him the bio dad.

Globe’s claims: She had an "RIP Josh" memorial on her Facebook. KC also had RIP for all the other people who died in a five year period.

Globe’s claims: She once said the father was a one-nighter named "Josh." – KC depending on who you talked to named 4 other guys.

Josh was a good-looking surfer who is dead of suicide BECAUSE of an auto crash. He hurt his back, after being rear-ended on a hwy by a hit and run driver. He could no longer surf, and surgery did not help. So, just before Caylee's first birthday, he went out on a surfboard and shot himself in the head.

Neither Josh nor his family ever knew KC.  But, now a family member of Josh's is offering to take a DNA test. The family released a statement stating this article is false and they did not know KC and their Josh was to ill to have bedded anyone in late 2004.

Josh was injured 2 years before CAYLEE WAS BORN. Hit and run driver and lived in "severe pain" and ended his life. He had surgery around the time of conception.

So far, Caylee has, FOUR deceased fathers? Two "Js" and Two "Bs."  AND an Eric, which makes 5 dead baby daddies’s that KC has told various people.  My bet is still Jonathon, as in Daly the tattoo artist and brother of the loveable party animal.  I bet all my Tequilla- KC has no idea who the baby daddy was because it was a drunken hook up and did not notice she was pregnant until months later then she pathologically convinced herself it was Jesse.  Cindy went along with it as Cindy fell in love with Caylee and needed to have all of the control over KC and Caylee- no room for a baby dady in control freak Cindy's life.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2009, 10:55:03 AM »

NRCG ITA.. there is just something more to it

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2009, 10:55:34 AM »

I am surprised that LP has not jumped all over the fact that Kronk's cell had several pictures of a small white dog and Cindy was talking about Zanny's small white dog.

Yes, that is maybe what LP will say next.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2009, 10:56:14 AM »

NRCG ITA.. there is just something more to it
Oh yeah 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2009, 10:57:36 AM »

We know what this is about. Caylee. Someone should remind her selfish grandparents.

Capp -- I agree. I don't see it as weakness. The state has much more. And IMO what we've seen so far is enough to convict the slore.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2009, 10:58:10 AM »

I didnt personally hear him say anything about the jail being bugged last night, but I disagree with his comment regarding why the State may have put the DP back on the table.
My take and I'm sure I could be very wrong, jail was bugged, girlfriend took what she heard to boyfriend Kronk. LP has been on this daisy chain for awhile, and I don't think he is wrong on that.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2009, 10:59:53 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

IMO Keith Williams is the perfect fallguy. He should have stayed out of it.

I remember you, Caylee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2009, 11:01:05 AM »

Nothing for nothing, I had a passing thought last night.    We know that they could not determine a cause of death by initial autopsy due to time lapsed in discovery.  We are all wondering if Caylee was drugged or assaulted with a toxic substance, suspected to be chloroform.   We know some hair was present upon discovery so that might be one way to test but again the time from death to discovery is rather significant which makes it remote.  OK, Im gonna take a leap knowing it is very sensitive but what IF something can be tested & found in a diaper or panties that were present with the remains - maybe its possible they could find traces of substance that way, hmmm?

The reason I was possibly over thinking was because I disagree with all this talk of the State trying to force Casey to take a plea, that includes Lenny's comments last night on NG.  It seems too obvious to me that the State is very aware that Casey and/or her "team" will not entertain one.  I am more inclined to think that they have more than we think they have in the way of evidence.   Casey is too narcissistic and cocky to think she is going to get convicted for this, I mean come on she's walked thru life lie after lie & dirty deed without serious consequence so she is in the same mind frame, especially with a putz at the helm of her defense encouraging her & a family willing to lie & God knows for her.   Her handwritten addition to her recent sworn affidavit seems to confirm that when she took that angry shot at State Prosecutor Ashton.

You can find evidence in the diaper as soon after death the bowels would release.  The only concern would be that being out in the elements for so long the actual substances would loose the evidence as it composted (for lack of a better term). Disposable diapers do not break down so if some of got stuck between the plastic than there is a chance.

I still hold on to the hope that the maggot pupae have shown evidence of being chloroform or being drugged with other substances.  You are what you eat when it comes to maggots.  That as well as clumps of hair being on the duct tape we can only hope that the duct tape was securely wrapped around a few strands as that would perserve them sufficiently.

Wonder if Casey still "completely trusts her own judgement and still knows that she made the right decision" like was written in the dearest diary now that the DP is back on?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2009, 11:01:52 AM »

Dude, she looks like the devil! 

A new Aerosmith song?

ahh ahh dude looks like the devil

Yep, she's evil.

Hey AnotherMonkey.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2009, 11:02:05 AM »

Capp, its all about the evidence. DNA. DNA in the maggots..I also do not think it is so farfetched for them to have retrieved some marrow for testing.. after all, they have retrieved DNA from Abe Lincoln's bloody pillowcase.. They have DNA evidence we don't even know about..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2009, 11:03:13 AM »

Dude, she looks like the devil! 

A new Aerosmith song?

ahh ahh dude looks like the devil

Yep, she's evil.

Pure evil...interesting when her eyes bugged out there they were talking about evidence found in her car trunk, IIRC

Yep,that was it.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2009, 11:04:22 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

IMO Keith Williams is the perfect fallguy. He should have stayed out of it.

Yes, thank-you. Not only the perfect fallguy, but I don't trust this character, no way, no how. This is going to be one he!! of a bumpy ride.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2009, 11:04:34 AM »

nrcl....I didn't watch NG last night. Does anyone have a transcript of exactly what he said? I have never trusted Kronk.................something hinky about him and I have said it all along.....I am not sure about this Williams guy....again, hinky.......LP often says things that are pure bullcrap IMO......it is not time for him to start mucking up things with statements just for shock factor.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2009, 11:04:42 AM »

Hiya Monkey friends!! 
I couldnt get here from there.. 
I almost paid CC
Trimm, I met Phil Keating last fall at an election rally .. he is even cuter in person.. and he took a pic w/me too....  aahh.....
3babies is on her way to orlando. it's gonna pour there today
I was on I-95 in my sombrero but she passed me by 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.