May 01, 2024, 09:25:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227344 times)
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #400 on: April 14, 2009, 04:38:20 PM »

Janet - I had a typo on my last post!  Should have said:  Monkeys read closer!  LOL
Even if this monkey never proof reads!!   

Going to catch up and I see you here.  You look fantastic .     Love the tie. Brandi is TOPS!!   

Just wanted to say Hi and hope all is well.   Death Penalty  Hmmmmmmmmmmm
I know, love all the art that Brandi and CBB bring to us! 
And Muffy rocks, she took my foot outta my mouth!
Glad you are catching up, I did a big long post on page 9 and nobody noticed!  LOL - so there is hope for the late readers!
But, I am caught up and might work on my daisy chain chart.

I have always thought that Casey was a professional party goer.  These people are abundant in the college scene and the way the girls seemed to stick close to each other, like in a "Buddy system" so to speak; leads me to think this. I don't think it pays much but I am sure there are perks and some "high paying overtime" if you want!!

I gotta say I never thought Lee or George was ever the father of Caylee.   JMO
BBL...These people want to eat!!   

Hey Now that I see you in person, Casey mentions to Lee that she just opened a bank account at Wachovia.
Where the heck did she get money to open an account???

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: April 14, 2009, 04:40:12 PM »

I cannot get past this issue.  If one has a grasp of the English language ... I contend the following words are self explanatory.

“The request latent print examinations were conducted,  but no latent prints were detected.”

What am I not understanding?

Janet
That "latent" is a type of print only, it does not exclude all other types of finger prints.  A "latent fingerprint" is just one form/type of finger print that can be detected.  I do not know how else to say it other than that.  There are definitions and explanations on the past few pages that explain it in detail further. 

Thank you Dolce.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: April 14, 2009, 04:40:21 PM »

Janet - I had a typo on my last post!  Should have said:  Monkeys read closer!  LOL

Going to catch up and I see you here.  You look fantastic .     Love the tie. Brandi is TOPS!!   

Glad you are catching up, I did a big long post on page 9 and nobody noticed!  LOL - so there is hope for the late readers!

ANJ -  I forgot to ask -  on your daisy chain chart -   did you include the visits to KC from the pastor?  I think there may have been more than one.   I always wondered if she told her pastor where Caylee was located.
Ohhhhhh, good idea.  If anyone finds these dates, let me know!  I will go hunting otherwise!
Sunny - I am too shy to bump!
Trimm - chin up - maybe this too will bring better things! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: April 14, 2009, 04:41:27 PM »

BBL.I just found out Hubby got laid off.   
gotta regroup

Oh CRAP...trim I am so sorry to read this!!!

However, my brother was laid off....he was off 6 weeks and got another job....better company, better benefits, better future and more money!!!

Thanks Sunny and all Monkey for your kind words.I really shouldn't have thrown that out there.It just flew out my fingertips.
There will be steak and potatoes for supper.There's plenty.I'm not too hungry. 
To make this post on topic....At least I'm not an Anthony. Casey is gonna fry.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: April 14, 2009, 04:42:59 PM »

I have always thought that Casey was a professional party goer.  These people are abundant in the college scene and the way the girls seemed to stick close to each other, like in a "Buddy system" so to speak; leads me to think this. I don't think it pays much but I am sure there are perks and some "high paying overtime" if you want!!

I gotta say I never thought Lee or George was ever the father of Caylee.   JMO
BBL...These people want to eat!!   

Hey Now that I see you in person, Casey mentions to Lee that she just opened a bank account at Wachovia.
Where the heck did she get money to open an account???

She stole it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: April 14, 2009, 04:43:12 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465647,00.html

snipped

"If it is chloroform as the cause of death, then it could be an accidental overdose and would not be capital, first-degree murder, because sometimes chloroform is used as a babysitter, to put a baby to sleep while mom goes out partying," Baden said.

since when?   stupid remark if I must say so myself!

I agree.  I wonder what he's been smoking.     

For real. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: April 14, 2009, 04:44:28 PM »

Janet,
If I am reading it right, which I think I am the part you are missing is the REQUESTED latent print examinations were completed.  The REQUEST was to examine and compare to three people...  georgie, cindy and lee.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: April 14, 2009, 04:44:57 PM »

gotta regroup

Oh CRAP...trim I am so sorry to read this!!!

However, my brother was laid off....he was off 6 weeks and got another job....better company, better benefits, better future and more money!!!

Thanks Sunny and all Monkey for your kind words.I really shouldn't have thrown that out there.It just flew out my fingertips.
There will be steak and potatoes for supper.There's plenty.I'm not too hungry. 
To make this post on topic....At least I'm not an Anthony. Casey is gonna fry.

Hey it's a shocker for sure.....Blurt it out....and it's OK to cuss and stomp your feet too!  FRY CASEY FRY

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: April 14, 2009, 04:45:13 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465647,00.html

snipped

"The beauty of duct tape — no matter rain, snow, sleet — that fingerprint will stay there," Baden said, adding that if someone used their teeth to rip it, it could yield DNA evidence too.

"Right now, they would be looking at all the contents of the plastic bag and they would be looking at the plastic bag itself," Baden said. "The fingerprints on the outside often get dissolved away by weather, but the inside of the plastic bag, the fingerprints would be there."

Two-year-old Caylee Anthony has been missing since June 16. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, has been charged with first-degree murder of her daughter, child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about her disappearance.

Evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire showed a decomposing body had been kept there. Strands of Caylee's hair were found, as were traces of chloroform.

"One important thing that I’ve hoped they’ve done already is take an air sample from the bag because they found chloroform in the vehicle and the cause of death still has to be determined," Baden said.

Finding chloroform could poke holes in the prosecution's first-degree murder case, if this is Caylee's body, he said.

"If it is chloroform as the cause of death, then it could be an accidental overdose and would not be capital, first-degree murder, because sometimes chloroform is used as a babysitter, to put a baby to sleep while mom goes out partying," Baden said.

An accident would have implied remorse ... not partying it up for the camera days later.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CuriousDee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: April 14, 2009, 04:47:24 PM »

Hello, have they announced who the lawyer wiil be yet?
Decorating the new cage -- no more Prince 

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/19168682/detail.html

State To Seek Death Penalty For Casey Anthony
Baez Not Qualified To Defend In Death Penalty Case

EDIT to add Baez Not Qualified; Petrified Turd joins dream team

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: April 14, 2009, 04:47:33 PM »

gotta regroup

Hi Trimmonthelake -
I am so sorry to hear about your husband.  I was recenlty laid off too.  If there is anything I can do to help you guys let me know.

MMM I Am sorry for you as well and hope you find something quickly!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: April 14, 2009, 04:47:40 PM »

Thanks good and mad - glad someone liked it ! LOL

So, who is gonna make the call? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: April 14, 2009, 04:49:21 PM »

ANJ -  I forgot to ask -  on your daisy chain chart -   did you include the visits to KC from the pastor?  I think there may have been more than one.   I always wondered if she told her pastor where Caylee was located.
Ohhhhhh, good idea.  If anyone finds these dates, let me know!  I will go hunting otherwise!
Sunny - I am too shy to bump!
Trimm - chin up - maybe this too will bring better things! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: April 14, 2009, 04:49:24 PM »

Janet,
If I am reading it right, which I think I am the part you are missing is the REQUESTED latent print examinations were completed.  The REQUEST was to examine and compare to three people...  georgie, cindy and lee.

Gottcha!

Obviously ... testing for Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape would have been requested also but in a report separate from her mother, father and brother.

Thanks

Janet

_____

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: April 14, 2009, 04:50:51 PM »

Janet,

ANJ....after reading it numerous times...that is now what I think it means as well....just referring to latent prints....

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: April 14, 2009, 04:51:00 PM »

gotta regroup

Hi Trimmonthelake -
I am so sorry to hear about your husband.  I was recenlty laid off too.  If there is anything I can do to help you guys let me know.

We monkeys stick together.

~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: April 14, 2009, 04:51:09 PM »

WELCOME CuriousDee   
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: April 14, 2009, 05:00:20 PM »

CURIOUS DEE

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: April 14, 2009, 05:01:33 PM »

P.S. We need a new cage, this cage is broken!!!  

RIP Sweet Puppy
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: April 14, 2009, 05:04:09 PM »

Anyone have a link for jail visits?  I think they are online somewhere.  Would the pastor be listed on there?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.