May 01, 2024, 12:29:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227376 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: April 14, 2009, 05:04:35 PM »

Welcome CuriousDee. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #421 on: April 14, 2009, 05:05:30 PM »

let's see those eyes bug out now beyooootch

Death penalty!!!!

How ya like those poptarts now???

Was this picture taking today was she in court i was not home to know But I hope so and I hope she is scared to death I hope she spends all night thinking about dying. I hope she has night mares and cry's like a lil B all night long and I hope they nail her butt and they get to inject her sorry AAAAA and I just wish it would hurt like hell!!!
Dude, she looks like the devil! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: April 14, 2009, 05:05:42 PM »

P.S. We need a new cage, this cage is broken!!!  

I've been knocked out about 6 times.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: April 14, 2009, 05:06:48 PM »

Is Michael Baden an attorney as well as a forensic expert?  Logic dictates that Nancy Grace is correct on this issue.

Janet

+++++

CSI Teams Assemble the Caylee Anthony Case
Friday, December 12, 2008

Finding chloroform could poke holes in the prosecution's first-degree murder case, if this is Caylee's body, he said.

"If it is chloroform as the cause of death, then it could be an accidental overdose and would not be capital, first-degree murder, because sometimes chloroform is used as a babysitter, to put a baby to sleep while mom goes out partying," Baden said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465647,00.html

NANCY GRACE
Casey`s On-Line Searches for Chloroform Recipes
Aired October 22, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

GRACE: Felony murder is when you commit a felony. It could be rape. It could be aggravated assault. It could be a robbery. And during the commission of that felony, intentional or not, a death occurs. If she assaulted this child with chloroform and the child died, intentionally or not, that is felony murder.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/22/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #424 on: April 14, 2009, 05:11:47 PM »

I believe CNN interpreted the docs the way they wanted. They are not reliable. I stand by the way I read the docs.
Will stand with you, I read them to say they excluded everyone but casey.

Me too. That's what I remember reading.

Me three.  You will have to forgive me I am way behind and trying to catch up monkeys.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: April 14, 2009, 05:14:32 PM »

I know, love all the art that Brandi and CBB bring to us! 
And Muffy rocks, she took my foot outta my mouth!
Glad you are catching up, I did a big long post on page 9 and nobody noticed!  LOL - so there is hope for the late readers!
But, I am caught up and might work on my daisy chain chart.

ANJ -  I forgot to ask -  on your daisy chain chart -   did you include the visits to KC from the pastor?  I think there may have been more than one.   I always wondered if she told her pastor where Caylee was located.
Ohhhhhh, good idea.  If anyone finds these dates, let me know!  I will go hunting otherwise!
Sunny - I am too shy to bump!
Trimm - chin up - maybe this too will bring better things! 

Here is what I've discovered so far.   December 17 - Pastor Shane Stutzman visited KC at the jail (per the jail's request).  In this article, he claims he has been visiting with her all along, since she was first arrested.  Unfortunately, the article doesn't give specific dates.   Here is the link to the article.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18296926/detail.html

<snipped>

Authorities began searching a wooded area near the family home after a utility employee found a bag containing a young girl's skull and remains four months after Caylee Anthony was reported missing.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, had been jailed on a first-degree murder charge.

The Rev. Shane Stutzman has been meeting with Casey Anthony since she was first arrested in July to provide support and prayer.

The Eastside Baptist Church pastor told WESH-TV that the jail requested that he visit Casey Anthony on Tuesday

I guess we need to see the actual jail visitation list - but I'm not sure where to find it.   Any smart monkeys have any idea?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: April 14, 2009, 05:14:47 PM »

I remember other small pieces of tape found but remember nothing of 'hands' being mentioned.

Ugh, I just spent quite a bit of time reviewing the reports.  I think that what happened is that I saw not that the bones were together, but that there was electrical tape and duct tape in the area of where hand bones were found.  I hope that this is not what happened, but I believe that I may have assumed that it was a possibility based on these finds.  Back to lurking now, have to get on a plane in a few hours.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: April 14, 2009, 05:16:36 PM »

Death penalty!!!!

Was this picture taking today was she in court i was not home to know But I hope so and I hope she is scared to death I hope she spends all night thinking about dying. I hope she has night mares and cry's like a lil B all night long and I hope they nail her butt and they get to inject her sorry AAAAA and I just wish it would hurt like hell!!!

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #428 on: April 14, 2009, 05:17:51 PM »

Anyone have a link for jail visits?  I think they are online somewhere.  Would the pastor be listed on there?

<object id="_ds_5068972" name="_ds_5068972" width="670" height="550" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://viewer.docstoc.com/"><param name="FlashVars" value="doc_id=5068972&mem_id=628147&doc_type=pdf&fullscreen=0" /><param name="movie" value="http://viewer.docstoc.com/"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object><br /><font size="1"><a href="http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5068972/090123UPDATEDVisitation-Log-Anthony">090123UPDATEDVisitation Log Anthony</a> - <a href="http://www.docstoc.com/">Free Legal Forms</a></font>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: April 14, 2009, 05:18:46 PM »

Hello, have they announced who the lawyer wiil be yet?
Decorating the new cage -- no more Prince 

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/19168682/detail.html

State To Seek Death Penalty For Casey Anthony
Baez Not Qualified To Defend In Death Penalty Case

EDIT to add Baez Not Qualified; Petrified Turd joins dream team

Welcome...did you really think you were gonna just sneak in!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: April 14, 2009, 05:19:50 PM »

Anyone have a link for jail visits?  I think they are online somewhere.  Would the pastor be listed on there?

<object id="_ds_5068972" name="_ds_5068972" width="670" height="550" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://viewer.docstoc.com/"><param name="FlashVars" value="doc_id=5068972&mem_id=628147&doc_type=pdf&fullscreen=0" /><param name="movie" value="http://viewer.docstoc.com/"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object><br /><font size="1"><a href="http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5068972/090123UPDATEDVisitation-Log-Anthony">090123UPDATEDVisitation Log Anthony</a> - <a href="http://www.docstoc.com/">Free Legal Forms</a></font>

oops how bout this?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5068972/090123UPDATEDVisitation-Log-Anthony
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: April 14, 2009, 05:22:19 PM »

Death penalty!!!!

Personally I have never seen her look like she was scared....arrogant, snide, hateful, definant, smug...but never scared....she thinks she and her BJ are smarter than the entire prosecution, law enforcement and the FBI.....FRY BITCH FRY

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: April 14, 2009, 05:24:05 PM »

Glad you are catching up, I did a big long post on page 9 and nobody noticed!  LOL - so there is hope for the late readers!

ANJ -  I forgot to ask -  on your daisy chain chart -   did you include the visits to KC from the pastor?  I think there may have been more than one.   I always wondered if she told her pastor where Caylee was located.
Ohhhhhh, good idea.  If anyone finds these dates, let me know!  I will go hunting otherwise!

Here is what I've discovered so far.   December 17 - Pastor Shane Stutzman visited KC at the jail (per the jail's request).  In this article, he claims he has been visiting with her all along, since she was first arrested.  Unfortunately, the article doesn't give specific dates.   Here is the link to the article.

<snipped>

Authorities began searching a wooded area near the family home after a utility employee found a bag containing a young girl's skull and remains four months after Caylee Anthony was reported missing.

The Rev. Shane Stutzman has been meeting with Casey Anthony since she was first arrested in July to provide support and prayer.

The Eastside Baptist Church pastor told WESH-TV that the jail requested that he visit Casey Anthony on Tuesday

I guess we need to see the actual jail visitation list - but I'm not sure where to find it.   Any smart monkeys have any idea?

I have seen one posted here....can't remember if it was in the docs...but I do remember seeing one

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: April 14, 2009, 05:24:07 PM »

Hello, have they announced who the lawyer wiil be yet?
Decorating the new cage -- no more Prince 

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/19168682/detail.html

State To Seek Death Penalty For Casey Anthony
Baez Not Qualified To Defend In Death Penalty Case

EDIT to add Baez Not Qualified; Petrified Turd joins dream team

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #434 on: April 14, 2009, 05:28:16 PM »

<snipped>

I have seen one posted here....can't remember if it was in the docs...but I do remember seeing one
Look up post 430
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: April 14, 2009, 05:48:06 PM »

Sassy, that was all I was finding but Leslee found us Oct to Jan!!!!!! 
Leslee - THANK YOU!!!  Do you know if there is one for June to Oct?  Also, do you or another monkey know how to upload a revised version of my document so I don't loose the link?  I tried to replace the old daisy chain and it gave me a new link and I used the replace this document tab last time. Sad  If so, email me instructions (second grader level please!) to
a_news_junkie@yahoo.com   That is my throw away, email.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: April 14, 2009, 05:48:37 PM »

Anthony">090123UPDATEDVisitation Log Anthony</a> - <a href="http://www.docstoc.com/">Free Legal Forms</a></font>

oops how bout this?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5068972/090123UPDATEDVisitation-Log-Anthony

That's it!   Thanks Leslee!!      Pastor Shane Stutzman visited KC on 10/24/08 and 12/05/08. 

Sunny - thanks for answering, too. 

This jail list is great.  I'll save it to my favorities!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: April 14, 2009, 05:49:14 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465647,00.html

snipped

"The beauty of duct tape — no matter rain, snow, sleet — that fingerprint will stay there," Baden said, adding that if someone used their teeth to rip it, it could yield DNA evidence too.

"Right now, they would be looking at all the contents of the plastic bag and they would be looking at the plastic bag itself," Baden said. "The fingerprints on the outside often get dissolved away by weather, but the inside of the plastic bag, the fingerprints would be there."

Two-year-old Caylee Anthony has been missing since June 16. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, has been charged with first-degree murder of her daughter, child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about her disappearance.

Evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire showed a decomposing body had been kept there. Strands of Caylee's hair were found, as were traces of chloroform.

"One important thing that I’ve hoped they’ve done already is take an air sample from the bag because they found chloroform in the vehicle and the cause of death still has to be determined," Baden said.

Finding chloroform could poke holes in the prosecution's first-degree murder case, if this is Caylee's body, he said.

"If it is chloroform as the cause of death, then it could be an accidental overdose and would not be capital, first-degree murder, because sometimes chloroform is used as a babysitter, to put a baby to sleep while mom goes out partying," Baden said.

An accident would have implied remorse ... not partying it up for the camera days later.

Janet

I cannot even begin to express how this gets my sweet Italian blood boiling when I hear "accident" and self-medicating aka drugging a child!   

Moreover, according to the law drugging or administrating a toxic substance to a minor child is an assault - its a purposefully act and committed with knowledge that serious bodily injury or death can occur.  The charge which Casey is charged with in addition to murder one is Aggravated assault upon a minor.   If death occurs, it is NOT an accident it is murder.  Baden should know this! 

Regardless, there is no excuse on this earth to force (by any method of administration)  a substance on a child other than a prescription given as directed by a pediatrician -- not to go out to party,  calm a tantrum, or for a parent to get sleep....absolutely nothing.  It is negligent & an extremely selfish act to comfort and/or free up  the adult not the child.  This practice is done at much risk even with the wrong dosage of over the counter drugs or use of alcohol.    From one moment to another, what may seem to be  a minor risk in some instances in others it could be as simple as depending on what a child has eaten, how much they have slept, being dehydrated, feeling sick of unknown cause could be the difference between life and death.

Speaking of which, common side effects of xanax are:    A fullness to the face with darkness under the eyes is a common side effect. So is tiredness, yawning, general lethergy, dizziness, loss of coordination, constipation and short term memory loss are among the most common side effects.  I bring this up because many of us had noticed that for Caylee's age her many of her pictures showed hollow, dark circled eyes and appeared tired.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: April 14, 2009, 05:49:14 PM »

Dugga - that was a long time out and we have been on topic!  LOL   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: April 14, 2009, 05:49:21 PM »

FYI - I know the site has gone down alot today.  I've let Dugga know and I'm sure he's working on it.  Might simply be high traffic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.