May 01, 2024, 07:06:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227317 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: April 14, 2009, 06:33:36 PM »

Dugga - that was a long time out and we have been on topic!  LOL   

Dugga did you hear me cussin and spittin and stomping my feet???

That's what I was doing, too.   

I am sure he heard us!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: April 14, 2009, 06:36:10 PM »

BBL.I just found out Hubby got laid off.   
gotta regroup
  Trimm, I am so sorry to hear that. You and hubby are in my prayers. Hugs, JSM

Hey JSM.Thank you. I've been locked out forever. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: April 14, 2009, 06:41:00 PM »

gotta regroup

Sorry to hear this Trimm.  I will keep you all in my prayers.

ANJM, thanks for the concern, I didn't even think about that    Hopefully the dude won't come back... if my son didn't get him, the dog would have.

I have always been for the dp, but I hate it takes too long and costs too much! 

I still need to write to Oprah and the Congressman 

Hey Mags.That was scary about your home being broken into.Glad everyone is o.k.
I don't ever want Casey back out on the street.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: April 14, 2009, 06:44:38 PM »

FYI - I know the site has gone down alot today.  I've let Dugga know and I'm sure he's working on it.  Might simply be high traffic.

Thanks Klaas!
And thank you Dugga!   I wasn't complaining - was just being silly while waiting for everyone to come back!

So..  Stutzman did visit KC before Caylee was found - 10/24/08 and 12/05/08.    I wonder if she told him anything?

I remember he  he seemed to indicate that he had information during an interview and this is what I remember him saying almost verbatim "...I'll be taking it to my grave."    I made mental note of it because it eluded to the fact that he knew something.

Yes, and he did an interview with either the Glove or NE.   I actually bought it, but can't find it right now.   (my top floor is undergoing major renovations at the time - and I think it is up there in a box).

Yea it was the NE

Caylee Anthony - The National Enquirer Reports Tot Mom’s Confession
Posted on January 5th, 2009
by Stone in All News, Florida News, Society and Culture
Read 9,566 times.

In a strange turn of emotions from the ever so cold and callous tot mom Casey Anthony.  She has made a confession to the Pastor of the Orlando, Florida Eastside Baptist Church, Rev. Shane Stutzman.

Seems Caylee’s dear mom has had a change of heart regarding her feelings towards the little snot head as she normally put it to describe her daughter.  She has confided in the Pastor Stutzman that she is ” sad and misses Caylee so very much.” Pastor Stutzman goes on to describe her and her transformation since her incarceration.  She has gone through a gamut of emotions the good Pastor says.  She has experienced anger, fear, and depression. Was she angry the body of her daughter  was discovered or was it anger that no one moved it for her.  She then got fearful, for what?  The punishment for  the crime of murder.  Then she became depressed.  Is it because of  the reality of what her future is going to be like?

The good Pastor also went on to say that Casey has been finding her relationship with God. That she is also praying and reading her bible in her cell.  I’d imagine thats right about where she should be during all of this.  On her knees begging the good Lord for some sort of mercy.  Seems to me she should be reading the bible and applying it to her confession to the authorities regarding the murder of her daughter.  The good Pastor goes on to say that he can’t tell if she has gained or lost any weight while incarcerated.  The big blue baggy jail issued uniform  makes it hard to tell.  Poor Casey, no Target bras or undies to keep her styling this new year.

According to Pastor Stutzman she says “I am finding my faith in God again”.  I think its a little late for that.  Maybe she should of found her faith before she killed her child.  Then she may not have to worry about what the Almighty has to think or say about her so much.  Pastor Stutzman only gets to visit her once a month and he doesn’t talk about the tragedy that befell sweet Caylee.  He says that is up to her and her attorney to discuss.  Knowing that everyone has a past he goes in concentrating on the present and the future.  He says “Casey is beginning to understand her relationship with God.”  I don’t think she is in a relationship with the same God as many other people are.  Last time I looked in the bible it was a no no to kill and a no no to harm a child.  Maybe I am wrong. I cant quote it.  I hope that the heaven she is begging to enter into isn’t the same one everyone else is in.  I sure don’t want to see her there.   He goes to end the interview with National Enquirer magazine saying “Many people find God in prison.  Casey is beginning to understand her relationship with God.  She will need that whatever happens”  I suppose she will need to understand where she stands with God before she enters into her life of solitude inside a Florida State Penitentiary.

I couldnt find the direct NE link but here is the article text on a blog
http://www.bloggernews.net/119296

The interview I remember hearing was by local media report

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: April 14, 2009, 06:47:10 PM »

Trimm, you and yours will be in my prayers - I hope you get a swift resolution to your hubbies unfortunate layoff, ugh not an easy time for many in this country at this time.    Warm huggs

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #465 on: April 14, 2009, 06:47:39 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465647,00.html

snipped

"The beauty of duct tape — no matter rain, snow, sleet — that fingerprint will stay there," Baden said, adding that if someone used their teeth to rip it, it could yield DNA evidence too.

"Right now, they would be looking at all the contents of the plastic bag and they would be looking at the plastic bag itself," Baden said. "The fingerprints on the outside often get dissolved away by weather, but the inside of the plastic bag, the fingerprints would be there."

Two-year-old Caylee Anthony has been missing since June 16. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, has been charged with first-degree murder of her daughter, child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about her disappearance.

Evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire showed a decomposing body had been kept there. Strands of Caylee's hair were found, as were traces of chloroform.

"One important thing that I’ve hoped they’ve done already is take an air sample from the bag because they found chloroform in the vehicle and the cause of death still has to be determined," Baden said.

Finding chloroform could poke holes in the prosecution's first-degree murder case, if this is Caylee's body, he said.

"If it is chloroform as the cause of death, then it could be an accidental overdose and would not be capital, first-degree murder, because sometimes chloroform is used as a babysitter, to put a baby to sleep while mom goes out partying," Baden said.

An accident would have implied remorse ... not partying it up for the camera days later.

Janet

I cannot even begin to express how this gets my sweet Italian blood boiling when I hear "accident" and self-medicating aka drugging a child!   

Moreover, according to the law drugging or administrating a toxic substance to a minor child is an assault - its a purposefully act and committed with knowledge that serious bodily injury or death can occur.  The charge which Casey is charged with in addition to murder one is Aggravated assault upon a minor.   If death occurs, it is NOT an accident it is murder.  Baden should know this! 

Regardless, there is no excuse on this earth to force (by any method of administration)  a substance on a child other than a prescription given as directed by a pediatrician -- not to go out to party,  calm a tantrum, or for a parent to get sleep....absolutely nothing.  It is negligent & an extremely selfish act to comfort and/or free up  the adult not the child.  This practice is done at much risk even with the wrong dosage of over the counter drugs or use of alcohol.    From one moment to another, what may seem to be  a minor risk in some instances in others it could be as simple as depending on what a child has eaten, how much they have slept, being dehydrated, feeling sick of unknown cause could be the difference between life and death.

Speaking of which, common side effects of xanax are:    A fullness to the face with darkness under the eyes is a common side effect. So is tiredness, yawning, general lethergy, dizziness, loss of coordination, constipation and short term memory loss are among the most common side effects.  I bring this up because many of us had noticed that for Caylee's age her many of her pictures showed hollow, dark circled eyes and appeared tired.

So, Cappy my fat face is due to xanax? I thought it was just due to being fat.

All kidding aside. Caylee's face is puffy in the pictures when she has dark circles under her eyes. Also, KC's friends said that when she (Caylee) would be around she would lay down and sleep. Sounds like xanax to me too.

Also, how could she even think of giving xanax to a baby. It is allergy season and I have serious reservations just giving Josef a benadryl. It breaks my heart to see him just lying there. You can tell when he is on it he has no idea why he feels the way he feels. I can't imagine how poor Caylee would feel if she were given xanax by the slore.  I hate KC Anthony.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: April 14, 2009, 06:49:45 PM »

WDBO Local News      
Death penalty changes everything in Casey Anthony case
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ April 14, 2009 5:25 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
The State has announced it will seek the death penalty for accused child killer Casey Anthony.

From the trail location to the cost being levied on taxpayers - the implications are endless.

Diana Tennis, who has a dozen capital murder trails under her belt, says Casey's defense team will first have to convince a judge it's qualified to try the case.

"Your talking six, seven, eight hundred hours preparing for these cases," Tennis said.

Florida requires that lawyers who defend death penalty cases meet strict qualifications.

"I'm doubtful that any of the lawyers currently involved in this case meet those requirements," Tennis said.

Defense spokeswoman Marti Mackenzie told me the team does have a member who is death-penalty qualified, but she wouldn't specify who.

Tennis said the decision by prosecutors to pursue the death penalty will add years to the trail and an up to an additional $1 million to the bill taxpayers will have to foot.

She believes Casey's lawyers will declare her indigent - allowing them to charge the State for everything from lawyer fees and expert witnesses to court reporters and depositions.

Tennis also believe this will make it more likely the trial will be moved to a loation outside Orlando.

And bring on the special interests that feed off the death penalty issue.

"This is the exact kind of case that is going to be seen as pulpit for everybody who ever wants to have a pulpit," Tennis said.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/death-penalty-changes-everythi.html

~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #467 on: April 14, 2009, 06:49:53 PM »

Try not to stress Trimm.. Easier said than done,I know.  Hopefully he has unemployment and can chill a bit. To Relax and smell the roses. Things seem to happen for a reason and I will pray for a fabulous new door to open for you both.  Love Jan  XO

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: April 14, 2009, 06:52:20 PM »

I wish I was there to!!  But I was in the exhaust fumes...I was tail lights...I was in the rear view mirror!!   But still enjoyed the fracas and all the "misbehavin" .

I hope the Anthony's get arrested on their way to Opera as well..How sweet that would be. No payday then!!  HeHe   
Then you really will have to send LE pizza.. And I'll help!!
I hope they are arrested straight of the plane at O'Hare airport! Then the pizza, breadsticks and even hot wings will be ordered for LE! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: April 14, 2009, 06:53:26 PM »

Trimm, you and yours will be in my prayers - I hope you get a swift resolution to your hubbies unfortunate layoff, ugh not an easy time for many in this country at this time.    Warm huggs

Thanks Capp. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: April 14, 2009, 06:54:11 PM »

CAPP - Yes!  That is the article!   Thanks for finding it.   

I think it is all an act - her finding God.   If she truly repented, she would confess her sins.   
I doubt anyone is buying that bull.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #471 on: April 14, 2009, 06:54:41 PM »

Sassy said:  So..  Stutzman did visit KC before Caylee was found - 10/24/08 and 12/05/08.    I wonder if she told him anything?

I saw 4 visits from him on that list, I think.  I am hoping Leslee knows if they did this for the visits prior to Oct.   Great idea, I want anyone who was around Suburban and or could have given her the info.  I had not even (or uneven) thought of the pastor!

Someone working at the jail may have overheard their conversation, if she said anything to him about Caylee's location.
Maybe that's where LP is coming up with Kronk's girlfriend hearing and telling Kronk.  That makes me so mad if Casey told the pastor, and he knew, and doesn't say anything. I know about telling a priest or minister something like you murdered someone, and where the body is, and they don't tell anyone. I'm sorry I feel that is just plain crazy and stupid and wrong.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: April 14, 2009, 06:54:55 PM »

gotta regroup
  Trimm, I am so sorry to hear that. You and hubby are in my prayers. Hugs, JSM
I'm sorry you were locked out. If you need anything, I don't have much but what I do have I can share. I do have prayers for you. Hugs JSM

Hey JSM.Thank you. I've been locked out forever. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: April 14, 2009, 06:56:20 PM »

Try not to stress Trimm.. Easier said than done,I know.  Hopefully he has unemployment and can chill a bit. To Relax and smell the roses. Things seem to happen for a reason and I will pray for a fabulous new door to open for you both.  Love Jan  XO

I agree.   When my hubby lost his job 2 summers ago, it was for the best.  At the time, we couldn't see it.  His job now is much better.  Hugs.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: April 14, 2009, 06:59:00 PM »

Thanks Scarlett. Hubby was calmer than me.I worry.
He's the kinda guy that says "oh the sheds on fire...how about a weiner roast" 

Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall at the Anthony home this week.?I bet they are freaking out.I'm suprised Cindy hasn't stormed the courthouse.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: April 14, 2009, 07:00:45 PM »

CAPP - Yes!  That is the article!   Thanks for finding it.   

I think it is all an act - her finding God.   If she truly repented, she would confess her sins.   
I doubt anyone is buying that bull.

That's right Sassy.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: April 14, 2009, 07:03:03 PM »

WDBO Local News      
Death penalty changes everything in Casey Anthony case
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ April 14, 2009 5:25 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
The State has announced it will seek the death penalty for accused child killer Casey Anthony.

From the trail location to the cost being levied on taxpayers - the implications are endless.

Diana Tennis, who has a dozen capital murder trails under her belt, says Casey's defense team will first have to convince a judge it's qualified to try the case.

"Your talking six, seven, eight hundred hours preparing for these cases," Tennis said.

Florida requires that lawyers who defend death penalty cases meet strict qualifications.

"I'm doubtful that any of the lawyers currently involved in this case meet those requirements," Tennis said.

Defense spokeswoman Marti Mackenzie told me the team does have a member who is death-penalty qualified, but she wouldn't specify who.

Tennis said the decision by prosecutors to pursue the death penalty will add years to the trail and an up to an additional $1 million to the bill taxpayers will have to foot.

She believes Casey's lawyers will declare her indigent - allowing them to charge the State for everything from lawyer fees and expert witnesses to court reporters and depositions.

Tennis also believe this will make it more likely the trial will be moved to a loation outside Orlando.

And bring on the special interests that feed off the death penalty issue.

"This is the exact kind of case that is going to be seen as pulpit for everybody who ever wants to have a pulpit," Tennis said.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/death-penalty-changes-everythi.html

If they declare her indigent the I THINK the state can then control the amount of attorney's and the experts and their pay rates..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: April 14, 2009, 07:03:47 PM »

Detectives Track Casey Anthony Sleep Patterns, Travel

Posted: 4:36 pm EDT April 14, 2009Updated: 6:33 pm EDT April 14, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A special Channel 9 investigation found that Casey Anthony used her cell phone so much during Caylee's disappearance that she might actually help investigators build the murder case against her.

DOCUMENTS RELATED TO REPORT:
» Casey Sleep Pattern Evidence   http://www.wftv.com/blank/19168424/detail.html
» Casey Travel Map For June 27, 2008   http://www.wftv.com/blank/19168441/detail.html
» Tower Locations Mapped For Case   http://www.wftv.com/blank/19168426/detail.html

DOCUMENT ANALYSIS: Sheaffer On Mapping, Sleep Patterns
http://www.wftv.com/video/19179054/index.html

VIDEO REPORT: Kathi Belich Reports On Evidence
http://www.wftv.com/video/19180148/index.html

Eyewitness News focused on just how closely detectives were able to track Casey's movements in one crucial month last summer, the time from June 16, when Caylee was last seen, to July 15, when Cindy Anthony called 911.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich tracked Casey's phone records and sleep patterns using a special sheriff's office computer file buried in evidence released last week. Casey made so many calls and text messages, she left a trail of bread crumbs for detectives.

Detectives worked all night, day after day, tracing her every move the first month Caylee was missing, including determining when Casey was awake and when she was asleep (sleep pattern document). They were hoping it would tell them when she murdered Caylee and when she dumped her daughter's body, but they still don't know the answer to those two questions.

Investigators believe Casey Anthony did not want them to find Caylee's body. That's why she never reported Caylee missing. They mapped cell phone towers near key locations, Sawgrass Apartments, where she first claimed Caylee was dropped off with the mystery nanny, her house, her boyfriend's apartment and even the east Orange County landfill.

One week after Casey's July 17 arrest, records Eyewitness News uncovered show detectives weren't sleeping at 4:00am, they were plotting Casey's sleep patterns using her cell phone activity to try to find out when and where she dumped Caylee's body.

"They knew that she would lie and they couldn't shake her from a lie," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News (watch full interview). "They needed to find that body."

Detectives plotted her down time, when there were no calls, no texts and for how long. They cross-referenced that evidence with what they found out from eyewitnesses about her whereabouts and when she was unaccounted for.

Detectives even used detailed cell tower maps (see tower map) to trace her movements June 27 (June 27 travel map), the day she ditched her car at an Amscot, which investigators and even her father say smelled of death.

Around 11:00am June 27, when Casey told boyfriend Tony Lazzaro she ran out of gas and asked him to pick her up at the Amscot at Goldenrod and Colonial, investigators tracked her phone from south Goldenrod northwest of Lee Vista Boulevard to the end of Chelsea Harbor Drive and eventually up to North Forsythe Road near Old Cheney Highway.

"Detectives did not know whether or not she acted alone," Sheaffer said.

On the afternoon of June 16, when Caylee disappeared, there was about a two-hour stretch between 1:45 and about 3:35 when Casey's phone was quiet and that was shortly after followed by a flurry of calls to her mother, her boyfriend, and her ex-fiancee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19179078/detail.html#-

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #478 on: April 14, 2009, 07:04:19 PM »

Sassy said:  So..  Stutzman did visit KC before Caylee was found - 10/24/08 and 12/05/08.    I wonder if she told him anything?

I saw 4 visits from him on that list, I think.  I am hoping Leslee knows if they did this for the visits prior to Oct.   Great idea, I want anyone who was around Suburban and or could have given her the info.  I had not even (or uneven) thought of the pastor!

Someone working at the jail may have overheard their conversation, if she said anything to him about Caylee's location.
Maybe that's where LP is coming up with Kronk's girlfriend hearing and telling Kronk.  That makes me so mad if Casey told the pastor, and he knew, and doesn't say anything. I know about telling a priest or minister something like you murdered someone, and where the body is, and they don't tell anyone. I'm sorry I feel that is just plain crazy and stupid and wrong.

I always thought that as well, No Rose.  Love the Dog house. I liked that one to.

You know, A man of God should NOT keep such secrets. A commandment was broken and I would think God would want that exposed.  JMO

I also think it is only a Catholic priest that has to keep secrets in the little secret booth they go in. Are minister sworn to the same ethics??  I bet JSM knows.  What is your understanding JSM???

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: April 14, 2009, 07:05:41 PM »

Makes me mad too No Rose. BUT if she confessed where the body is, wouldn't he be obligated to tell LE? I don't know how the Baptist do it, I just know if I confessed where my daughter's body was located, the priest would absolve me of my sins, then give me the guilt trip from hell. Then I would sing like a yellow canary where they could find the body.

But I guess it would be hard to give KC a guilt trip, since she has no feelings about anyone than herself. JMO JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.