May 01, 2024, 11:17:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227365 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2009, 11:05:30 AM »

Have we figured out what Lenny was saying on NG yet? He was suggesting something along the lines that the jail bugged Jose and Casey, and Kronk's girlfriend working at the jail, I guess the daisy chain thing. I will say one thing that has me bothered and I can't shake the feeling, but Kronk(who I just don't trust) and this Williams guy(can't say I have great feelings on him either) and the discovery of Caylee, something isn't adding up to me, maybe LP is correct with this daisy chain 

I am surprised that LP has not jumped all over the fact that Kronk's cell had several pictures of a small white dog and Cindy was talking about Zanny's small white dog.

Yes, that is maybe what LP will say next.

In order to prove that Caylee knew of a white dog that "Zanny" had, first it would have to be established that Kronk knew either Casey or the Anthonys BEFORE Caylee's murder, wouldnt you think.   Cindy's claim is that Caylee spoke of "Zanny's white dog" well how would she know that if Caylee never spoke about "Zanny" according to George's previous sworn statements?   There is no picture, phone number, address, ping from Casey's phone to Kronk's number or vice versus BEFORE Caylee was known to have been murdered.  Just saying they can finger point all the day long but something has to substantiate it besides a randow picture of a white dog with no person in the pic, tens of thousands in the US have a white dog would they all be suspects too according to the Anthony camp?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2009, 11:07:05 AM »

Have we figured out what Lenny was saying on NG yet? He was suggesting something along the lines that the jail bugged Jose and Casey, and Kronk's girlfriend working at the jail, I guess the daisy chain thing. I will say one thing that has me bothered and I can't shake the feeling, but Kronk(who I just don't trust) and this Williams guy(can't say I have great feelings on him either) and the discovery of Caylee, something isn't adding up to me, maybe LP is correct with this daisy chain 

nrcl....I didn't watch NG last night. Does anyone have a transcript of exactly what he said? I have never trusted Kronk.................something hinky about him and I have said it all along.....I am not sure about this Williams guy....again, hinky.......LP often says things that are pure bullcrap IMO......it is not time for him to start mucking up things with statements just for shock factor.
The two of us all along have never trusted Kronk, LP, well could be shock factor, that's for sure, I just don't know with LP sometimes.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2009, 11:08:28 AM »

I am surprised that LP has not jumped all over the fact that Kronk's cell had several pictures of a small white dog and Cindy was talking about Zanny's small white dog.

Me too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2009, 11:09:20 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

IMO Keith Williams is the perfect fallguy. He should have stayed out of it.

A few problems with that, there is no contact known of him with Casey prior to Caylee's death, nor does he or a few of these individuals have ready access to Caylee's room/Anthonys house where some of the items found at the scene were recovered.  Nor access to Casey's trunk which even her parents had to return home to get a spare key for because the car & its trunk were locked, no tampering evident.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2009, 11:09:58 AM »

about the shamrocks (Globe article mentioned RE: baby's daddy) ... good lord Casey's b-day is right after St. Patty's Day is it not? I don't think there is any big hidden meaning there ... but that's just MOO.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2009, 11:10:25 AM »

Nothing for nothing, I had a passing thought last night.    We know that they could not determine a cause of death by initial autopsy due to time lapsed in discovery.  We are all wondering if Caylee was drugged or assaulted with a toxic substance, suspected to be chloroform.   We know some hair was present upon discovery so that might be one way to test but again the time from death to discovery is rather significant which makes it remote.  OK, Im gonna take a leap knowing it is very sensitive but what IF something can be tested & found in a diaper or panties that were present with the remains - maybe its possible they could find traces of substance that way, hmmm?

The reason I was possibly over thinking was because I disagree with all this talk of the State trying to force Casey to take a plea, that includes Lenny's comments last night on NG.  It seems too obvious to me that the State is very aware that Casey and/or her "team" will not entertain one.  I am more inclined to think that they have more than we think they have in the way of evidence.   Casey is too narcissistic and cocky to think she is going to get convicted for this, I mean come on she's walked thru life lie after lie & dirty deed without serious consequence so she is in the same mind frame, especially with a putz at the helm of her defense encouraging her & a family willing to lie & God knows for her.   Her handwritten addition to her recent sworn affidavit seems to confirm that when she took that angry shot at State Prosecutor Ashton.

Capp I agree....I believe the State now has positive proof...probably forensics and possibly from people/persons who have been granted immunity. I really don't think the State wants her to take a plea.........this case is too damn BIG and with the circumstances of no one except the state and outsiders...meaning no family members to speak out for Caylee...I think the State (prosecutors) feel they have the obligation both legally and morally (and emotionally) to be Caylee's family......the family that she doesn't have that most victims have. And seek Justice and Punishment.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2009, 11:12:09 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

A few problems with that, there is no contact known of him with Casey prior to Caylee's death, nor does he or a few of these individuals have ready access to Caylee's room/Anthonys house where some of the items found at the scene were recovered.  Nor access to Casey's trunk which even her parents had to return home to get a spare key for because the car & its trunk were locked, no tampering evident.

I agree but I do think the finger will be pointed at him as well as others and reasonable doubt will be summoned by Baez. Not saying it will work. Just saying he has to give the jury something and Williams might just be it.

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2009, 11:12:18 AM »

Capp, its all about the evidence. DNA. DNA in the maggots..I also do not think it is so farfetched for them to have retrieved some marrow for testing.. after all, they have retrieved DNA from Abe Lincoln's bloody pillowcase.. They have DNA evidence we don't even know about..

I agree, there is something, has to be

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2009, 11:12:57 AM »

Morning Capp!

Yes, JSM, I think Lee is at home with his mom and dad.
Thanks, do you think he was at home last night? I would have slept in the car.

He has learned to cope by whispering CMA and kissing his wrist.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2009, 11:13:51 AM »

Morning Capp!

Yes, JSM, I think Lee is at home with his mom and dad.
Thanks, do you think he was at home last night? I would have slept in the car.
I'm sure Lee is use to his mommy and daddy having tirades, Lee probably joined in on the fun breaking and throwing things, and trashing everybody involved for doing this to their princess. 
You are probably right No Rose. Wonder who cleaned up the mess?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2009, 11:14:13 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

NancyGrace thinks so too.

GRACE: Well, let me ask you this. I guess you`re prepared to be a scapegoat at the trial. You`re the perfect candidate for the defense to point the finger at for murder.

K. WILLIAMS: I don`t really want to hear that. I mean.

GRACE: Well, I`m telling you right now.

K. WILLIAMS: I mean, my girlfriend didn`t want me to be involved. You know, I was just doing something -- you know, it just felt right. You know at the same time I end up meeting a lady who said her mom was a psychic and led me back out there.

And you know, I just did what I thought was right. And that`s why I`m here talking to you right now.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2009, 11:14:46 AM »

Hiya Monkey friends!! 
I couldnt get here from there.. 
I almost paid CC
Trimm, I met Phil Keating last fall at an election rally .. he is even cuter in person.. and he took a pic w/me too....  aahh.....
3babies is on her way to orlando. it's gonna pour there today
I was on I-95 in my sombrero but she passed me by 

I hope 3Babies doesn't go stand in front of the Ant's with duct tape and a heart sticker today. I just know Spindy is locked and loaded and armed with a baseball bat. I hope 3babies can run fast!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2009, 11:14:50 AM »

I didnt personally hear him say anything about the jail being bugged last night, but I disagree with his comment regarding why the State may have put the DP back on the table.
My take and I'm sure I could be very wrong, jail was bugged, girlfriend took what she heard to boyfriend Kronk. LP has been on this daisy chain for awhile, and I don't think he is wrong on that.

GRACE: Straight out to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter, who is set to be under oath in this case. Leonard Padilla, why the about-face now, the state announcing it will seek the death penalty.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: You`re not going to agree with me, but I`m telling you there`s something there...

GRACE: Just please don`t blame it on Cindy Anthony!

PADILLA: No. No.

GRACE: Can you come up with anything...

PADILLA: No!

GRACE: ... other than that?

PADILLA: I wasn`t even going to mention her name until you brought it up!

GRACE: All right. Go ahead. Go ahead.

PADILLA: Let`s figure it out this way. What if there`s a situation that the state would like to have a plea? It was mentioned by one of the attorneys there. Let`s get her to plea out to this thing before something that is bugging everybody gets found out. The smart thing for the state to do is put the death penalty back on the table and hope that she pleads out.

Again, I disagree with this particular conjecture.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2009, 11:15:18 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

The mysterious White dog of Zanny has the keys that KC gave to Zanny on its collar.  Not only did KC give the keys to the house to Zanny, she also passed along a master key to all known locks in the world.  The Dog was a trained circus dog in a previous life and is the psychic that Keith speaks of and currently resides in Puerto Rico.  There you go Cindy, here is how you can connect it.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2009, 11:16:46 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

I agree but I do think the finger will be pointed at him as well as others and reasonable doubt will be summoned by Baez. Not saying it will work. Just saying he has to give the jury something and Williams might just be it.

O yea no doubt but all Im saying is it wont fly because it can be challenged &  alot of this finger pointing is going to make it even more obvious that she is guilty

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2009, 11:16:51 AM »

nrcl....I didn't watch NG last night. Does anyone have a transcript of exactly what he said? I have never trusted Kronk.................something hinky about him and I have said it all along.....I am not sure about this Williams guy....again, hinky.......LP often says things that are pure bullcrap IMO......it is not time for him to start mucking up things with statements just for shock factor.

GRACE: Straight out to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter, who is set to be under oath in this case. Leonard Padilla, why the about-face now, the state announcing it will seek the death penalty.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: You`re not going to agree with me, but I`m telling you there`s something there...

GRACE: Just please don`t blame it on Cindy Anthony!

PADILLA: No. No.

GRACE: Can you come up with anything...

PADILLA: No!

GRACE: ... other than that?

PADILLA: I wasn`t even going to mention her name until you brought it up!

GRACE: All right. Go ahead. Go ahead.

PADILLA: Let`s figure it out this way. What if there`s a situation that the state would like to have a plea? It was mentioned by one of the attorneys there. Let`s get her to plea out to this thing before something that is bugging everybody gets found out. The smart thing for the state to do is put the death penalty back on the table and hope that she pleads out.

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2009, 11:17:20 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

The mysterious White dog of Zanny has the keys that KC gave to Zanny on its collar.  Not only did KC give the keys to the house to Zanny, she also passed along a master key to all known locks in the world.  The Dog was a trained circus dog in a previous life and is the psychic that Keith speaks of and currently resides in Puerto Rico.  There you go Cindy, here is how you can connect it.

The doggy did it 

I know it's gettin ridiculous. But it has to b/c Baez has NOTHING.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2009, 11:17:24 AM »

Thanks Flamom.

NancyGrace thinks so too.

GRACE: Well, let me ask you this. I guess you`re prepared to be a scapegoat at the trial. You`re the perfect candidate for the defense to point the finger at for murder.

K. WILLIAMS: I don`t really want to hear that. I mean.

GRACE: Well, I`m telling you right now.

K. WILLIAMS: I mean, my girlfriend didn`t want me to be involved. You know, I was just doing something -- you know, it just felt right. You know at the same time I end up meeting a lady who said her mom was a psychic and led me back out there.

And you know, I just did what I thought was right. And that`s why I`m here talking to you right now.
I agree, he handed himself over on a silver platter to them.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2009, 11:17:28 AM »

Nothing for nothing, I had a passing thought last night.    We know that they could not determine a cause of death by initial autopsy due to time lapsed in discovery.  We are all wondering if Caylee was drugged or assaulted with a toxic substance, suspected to be chloroform.   We know some hair was present upon discovery so that might be one way to test but again the time from death to discovery is rather significant which makes it remote.  OK, Im gonna take a leap knowing it is very sensitive but what IF something can be tested & found in a diaper or panties that were present with the remains - maybe its possible they could find traces of substance that way, hmmm?

The reason I was possibly over thinking was because I disagree with all this talk of the State trying to force Casey to take a plea, that includes Lenny's comments last night on NG.  It seems too obvious to me that the State is very aware that Casey and/or her "team" will not entertain one.  I am more inclined to think that they have more than we think they have in the way of evidence.   Casey is too narcissistic and cocky to think she is going to get convicted for this, I mean come on she's walked thru life lie after lie & dirty deed without serious consequence so she is in the same mind frame, especially with a putz at the helm of her defense encouraging her & a family willing to lie & God knows for her.   Her handwritten addition to her recent sworn affidavit seems to confirm that when she took that angry shot at State Prosecutor Ashton.

Capp I agree....I believe the State now has positive proof...probably forensics and possibly from people/persons who have been granted immunity. I really don't think the State wants her to take a plea.........this case is too damn BIG and with the circumstances of no one except the state and outsiders...meaning no family members to speak out for Caylee...I think the State (prosecutors) feel they have the obligation both legally and morally (and emotionally) to be Caylee's family......the family that she doesn't have that most victims have. And seek Justice and Punishment.

I really hope Shirley is asked to write a impact statement.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2009, 11:18:01 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/13/ng.01.html

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.