May 01, 2024, 12:45:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227380 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: April 14, 2009, 10:34:55 PM »

Finally a Monkey with CLASS! !! !!  Just kidding guys.  Welcome Monkey with class or MWC!   

NewsJunkie, did you get my nanners??
Yes - just checked now - working on finding everything to update the chart! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #601 on: April 14, 2009, 10:34:57 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Welcome to the New Monkeys.

IIRC someone posted a pic of Officer Cain sitting at a desk. I think he is maybe in his 40's. We commented that he was to old for KC's taste.

O/T but wanted to give you guys a chuckle.....my glasses really need changing...I was reading post trying to catch up and saw JSM's Josef....thought it was a pic of Lenny P. 
Too old for KC's taste yes. But he wore a uniform. I am really behind, but Darla I laughed my butt off you saying my Josef looked like LP.

He has the hat, the vest, the smug look, all Josef is missing is a toothpick.

Maybe Brandi could put one in Josef's mouth and he and LP would be twins!
Oh yeah put a toothpick in his mouth, 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: April 14, 2009, 10:35:29 PM »

Snipped:
You're right Dolce.  I'm 100% sure that it was not released.  That is the same brief that Mike E. on HLN stated that he saw - and Bozo told him not to release the photos or brief or he would be sued.   I bet we will evenutally see it (or at least the photos of KC as a child) when they find the highest bidder.   

It was this line that has stuck in my brain...

Lenamon writes in the document that Casey was "suffering from episodes of extreme emotional distress and disturbance since her daughter's birth. Even the lack of emotion after her child's disappearance and the arrest is not normal."

I think the original arguement also stated that IF KC did it, it was an accident.

I am wondering if they now feel they need to go back to this argument.  How much of this is actual court records?  Can any of these statements be used at trial?  Co-Chair?

Good questions, Steel.    For some reason, I don't think this briefing can be used against her, but I'm not 100% positive.  Your Co-chair is offline right now.   Will have to bump this up when she logs back on!   Anyone else know the answer??

I think Terence "Loophole" Lenamon was trying to make an argument that she may have suffered postpartum....nuh uh    No way, absolutely laughable!   Just in case that failed he eluded to her possibly being bi-polar - even if she were here is a HUGE problem -- she on her own or her family has ever taken her for mental health evaluation or assistance EVER (although they should have many years ago).   Her own mother in a sworn statement to LE stated adamantly that Casey had no mental health issues.  Some suggestions of MPD (multiple personality disorder) were even raised due to her make believe nanny, nope she exhibited no signs in advance of Caylee's murder that she spoke or thought as two different people nor was she ever not lucid but rather totally aware of her surroundings (minus drunk peeing in a parking lot & heeving in a public toilet).  In fact she is actively participating in her defense since the getgo, nope she merely made up a nanny to cover her tracks - huge differential.  Second issue, her defense did not insist that she be evaluated in a mental health facility & went months before discussing any type of "possible" mental disorder Casey may have....snooze you lose!

She is a sociopath with narcissistic tendencies - its a personality disorder not a mental illness or disease that reaches legal criteria for consideration of insanity or that her disorder prevented her from knowing right from wrong.

The most they can use any mental health issue for now is after her conviction to mitigate why her life should be spared due to living in that dysfunctional household her behavioral pattern was neglected by family members & refused to get her mental health assistance & their possible inappropriate actions towards her caused an escalation of her anti-social personality disorder (sociopath).   

IMHO, reading that 30-pages was a prime example of this defense thus far, throw everything at the wall and hope something sticks.   It still mystifies me what including pictures of her as an infant & children have to do with her as adult committing a heinous act.   Snit, Ted Bundy was probably a cute baby, he was an extremely narcissistic sociopath cross country serial killer!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: April 14, 2009, 10:36:44 PM »

Just found http://www.wesh.com/2008/0728/17017776.pdf
---> 7/17 to 7/26
7/26 to 8/20
8/20 LP bailed her out
8/29 arrested on 3 new check charges
8/30 LP revokes bail
9/15 arrested on more check charges
9/16 out of jail on house arrest
  <<<<<<<NEED THESE!

10/14 arrested for murder- no bail - all records I need there are below!

casey jail visitation logs:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5068972/090123UPDATEDVisitation-Log-Anthony   --------> 10/15/08  to 1/23/09

Hey guys, anyone have the visitation logs for these days????

Also, does anyone have a link for the story on the person who saw the white car parked by the woods.

Check out this site..has a wealth of information, links, etc..

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcripts.htm

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: April 14, 2009, 10:37:15 PM »

Welcome, Monkey with Class.

Good Night to all.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #605 on: April 14, 2009, 10:41:07 PM »

Goodnight all Monkeys that are going to bed.
Darla I want you to know that your mother is in my thoughts and prayers.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: April 14, 2009, 10:41:25 PM »

Nite Fanny Mae!

Yes welcome Monkey with Class!!!

A_N_J I am out of visitation logs. Honestly I am not sure more were released Acandyrose is an awesome site and easy to follow. I got all my docs from www.cf13news.com ... good luck.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #607 on: April 14, 2009, 10:42:33 PM »

I know, love all the art that Brandi and CBB bring to us! 
And Muffy rocks, she took my foot outta my mouth!
Glad you are catching up, I did a big long post on page 9 and nobody noticed!  LOL - so there is hope for the late readers!
But, I am caught up and might work on my daisy chain chart.

ANJ -  I forgot to ask -  on your daisy chain chart -   did you include the visits to KC from the pastor?  I think there may have been more than one.   I always wondered if she told her pastor where Caylee was located.
Ohhhhhh, good idea.  If anyone finds these dates, let me know!  I will go hunting otherwise!
Sunny - I am too shy to bump!
Trimm - chin up - maybe this too will bring better things! 

Here is what I've discovered so far.   December 17 - Pastor Shane Stutzman visited KC at the jail (per the jail's request).  In this article, he claims he has been visiting with her all along, since she was first arrested.  Unfortunately, the article doesn't give specific dates.   Here is the link to the article.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18296926/detail.html

<snipped>

Authorities began searching a wooded area near the family home after a utility employee found a bag containing a young girl's skull and remains four months after Caylee Anthony was reported missing.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, had been jailed on a first-degree murder charge.

The Rev. Shane Stutzman has been meeting with Casey Anthony since she was first arrested in July to provide support and prayer.

The Eastside Baptist Church pastor told WESH-TV that the jail requested that he visit Casey Anthony on Tuesday

I guess we need to see the actual jail visitation list - but I'm not sure where to find it.   Any smart monkeys have any idea?

Sorry for the stack and if this has been answered but I am still catching up here is a link to the jail visits I was looking at them not long ago and did manage to save the link.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2777790/Casey-Anthony-Attorney-Visit-Log

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #608 on: April 14, 2009, 10:43:33 PM »

Thank you so much...They called today and moved her appt up to Thursday with the surgeon. At least the waiting won't be so long.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: April 14, 2009, 10:52:32 PM »

Welcome new Monkeys!!!  I am going to go watch Marley and me and if, if, the dog dies or even gets hurt, I am going to go down to Blockbuster and beat the little guy up that rented it to me!!!!  Carry on Monkeys.

Too late to catch A1.. um if she pops in, someone might want to tell her to stop the DVD early, before the ending. 
If there is a movie about a dog, it always ends up bad. The only movie with a dog in it I will watch is Mad Max. I was late warning A1 Boo, hopefully she saw your post.

OT
"Because of Winn-Dixie" ends happily 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: April 14, 2009, 11:04:08 PM »

Nite Fanny Mae!

Yes welcome Monkey with Class!!!

A_N_J I am out of visitation logs. Honestly I am not sure more were released Acandyrose is an awesome site and easy to follow. I got all my docs from www.cf13news.com ... good luck.

She has a lot of good info there.

I have looked thru google images in a search for Deputy Cain, saw one photo who MAY be him.  He's a hard one to find.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: April 14, 2009, 11:05:14 PM »

She has a lot of good info there.

I have looked thru google images in a search for Deputy Cain, saw one photo who MAY be him.  He's a hard one to find.

I quoted the wrong poster, acandyrose site has a lot of good info` 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: April 14, 2009, 11:05:53 PM »

WeLcOmE NeW MoNkEyS!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: April 14, 2009, 11:47:56 PM »

1050 - watched the movie - pray for the blockbuster kid - sorry for o/t

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: April 15, 2009, 01:39:59 AM »

Thank you so much...They called today and moved her appt up to Thursday with the surgeon. At least the waiting won't be so long.

I don't know what it is Darla because I must have missed your post but you will be in my thoughts & prayers.   I hope your mom will be okay.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #615 on: April 15, 2009, 06:51:46 AM »

OH NG eat sh!te!!! She's back on the poor grand parents kick. Geez, is she on their payroll??? You can't blame the grand parents, KC is a grown woman, she's responsible for her own actions, they are only guilty of not foreseeing this tragedy BUT they did threatened to get custody. Bullchit!! They are guilty of aiding and obstruction! They are guilty of lying to LE to try to throw them off KC's trail. They are guilty too!! Maybe they didn't kill Caylee, but they sure did help KC out once they figured out she off'd her daughter!! 

Hello My Friend!!   I do beleive that Nancy is keeping a line open to Cindy and George just in case they ever want back on the air.  That's all I can figure.  It might just be a sugar coated noose.  Don't count that Barracuda out ever.  She has paid her dues within the system and she is well aware of how it works.
She can be irritating but I read her book and got a whole new insight for her passion on crime and justice for victims.
As a young girl ,She still had her fiance's brain matter on her and LE treated her with less than compassion...She was to be a kindergarten teacher until this event took her life away. In the beginning she was broke and drove a beat up car. She became a prosecutors gem and a Defence lawyers nightmare. She has been on both sides of the fence.

I sent an alert out to Blockbuster to be aware of a georgous blonde with fire in her eyes!!  A1,I never watch dog movies!! Someone always dies or gets abused!!   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #616 on: April 15, 2009, 06:57:33 AM »

Welcome new Monkeys!!!  I am going to go watch Marley and me and if, if, the dog dies or even gets hurt, I am going to go down to Blockbuster and beat the little guy up that rented it to me!!!!  Carry on Monkeys.

Too late to catch A1.. um if she pops in, someone might want to tell her to stop the DVD early, before the ending. 
If there is a movie about a dog, it always ends up bad. The only movie with a dog in it I will watch is Mad Max. I was late warning A1 Boo, hopefully she saw your post.

OT
"Because of Winn-Dixie" ends happily 

so did Turner and Hooch, Bev Hills Chihuahua, and Milo and Otis
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #617 on: April 15, 2009, 07:08:37 AM »

I just noticed......

KLAASEND, OUR LEADER IS APPROCHING 50,000 POSTS!! 

I think a big bash is in order... That is truly amazing.  Does she get paid to be here non-stop??

QM....we need some of your talents to get the party started!!

Love all you do for us Klaas.. XOXO

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: April 15, 2009, 07:20:14 AM »

Hi Monkeys!      

RIP Sweet Puppy
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #619 on: April 15, 2009, 07:23:11 AM »

Nope ... she does it for free because she loves us all so much    and is dedicated to 'the cause'!! No one at SM is paid.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.