May 01, 2024, 08:23:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227332 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: April 15, 2009, 07:26:00 AM »

I just noticed......

KLAASEND, OUR LEADER IS APPROCHING 50,000 POSTS!! 

I think a big bash is in order... That is truly amazing.  Does she get paid to be here non-stop??

QM....we need some of your talents to get the party started!!

Love all you do for us Klaas.. XOXO

RIP Sweet Puppy
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #621 on: April 15, 2009, 07:37:28 AM »

I just noticed......

I think a big bash is in order... That is truly amazing.  Does she get paid to be here non-stop??

you rock Klaasend 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #622 on: April 15, 2009, 07:43:29 AM »

OH NG eat sh!te!!! She's back on the poor grand parents kick. Geez, is she on their payroll??? You can't blame the grand parents, KC is a grown woman, she's responsible for her own actions, they are only guilty of not foreseeing this tragedy BUT they did threatened to get custody. Bullchit!! They are guilty of aiding and obstruction! They are guilty of lying to LE to try to throw them off KC's trail. They are guilty too!! Maybe they didn't kill Caylee, but they sure did help KC out once they figured out she off'd her daughter!! 

Hello My Friend!!   I do beleive that Nancy is keeping a line open to Cindy and George just in case they ever want back on the air.  That's all I can figure.  It might just be a sugar coated noose.  Don't count that Barracuda out ever.  She has paid her dues within the system and she is well aware of how it works.
She can be irritating but I read her book and got a whole new insight for her passion on crime and justice for victims.
As a young girl ,She still had her fiance's brain matter on her and LE treated her with less than compassion...She was to be a kindergarten teacher until this event took her life away. In the beginning she was broke and drove a beat up car. She became a prosecutors gem and a Defence lawyers nightmare. She has been on both sides of the fence.

I sent an alert out to Blockbuster to be aware of a georgous blonde with fire in her eyes!!  A1,I never watch dog movies!! Someone always dies or gets abused!!   

Good to know Scarrlett!! I didn't know if the rant was hormone driven or what. Scares me when I think that someone like NG is on C&G's side. Tho b/c of their NG comments I don't think they will ever entertain the thoughts of going back on with her.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #623 on: April 15, 2009, 07:44:43 AM »

I just noticed......

Go Klaas, Go Klaas! You are the WO-man!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #624 on: April 15, 2009, 07:48:34 AM »

OH NG eat sh!te!!! She's back on the poor grand parents kick. Geez, is she on their payroll??? You can't blame the grand parents, KC is a grown woman, she's responsible for her own actions, they are only guilty of not foreseeing this tragedy BUT they did threatened to get custody. Bullchit!! They are guilty of aiding and obstruction! They are guilty of lying to LE to try to throw them off KC's trail. They are guilty too!! Maybe they didn't kill Caylee, but they sure did help KC out once they figured out she off'd her daughter!! 

I feel the same way Boo - WTH is NG thinking?  The Scamthony's have done nothing but lie since this whole tragedy happened - doesn't NG see and hear the obvious cover up and their rally around the Slore instead of Caylee?  It makes me so mad when she sympathizes with them.  They deserve jail time for what they didn't do for Caylee and for all the lies and obstruction IMO

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: April 15, 2009, 07:55:59 AM »

Okay, I took a deep breath last night, (just one, though,) and I thought about the way Casey responds to any stimulus with "stories".  Remember when she made the comment about lying, cheating, stealing to find her daughter?  I was watching "Gone with the Wind" and Scarlett was doing the I'll never be hungry again speech and in it she says, "if I have to lie, cheat, steal , or kill..."  It was beyond disturbing.  I kept thinking Casey has absorbed all this info from movies and tv and books and regurgitated it to make other people think she has a normal emotional life.  What a way to live.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: April 15, 2009, 07:57:20 AM »

I feel the same way Boo - WTH is NG thinking?  The Scamthony's have done nothing but lie since this whole tragedy happened - doesn't NG see and hear the obvious cover up and their rally around the Slore instead of Caylee?  It makes me so mad when she sympathizes with them.  They deserve jail time for what they didn't do for Caylee and for all the lies and obstruction IMO
I think she is trying to be "fair", but it just looks silly to me.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: April 15, 2009, 07:58:03 AM »

I only caught a few minutes of JVM last night, and none of NG..  JVM said that the duct tape with the heart sticker.. the sticker wasn't there, it was found elsewhere. But that you could see the outline of where the sticker was.  I don't know if this is a misstatement?  IF it's not, do we know where the sticker itself was actually found? Could this be one of the ways they directly tied it to Casey? Surely they got a latent print off the back of the sticker?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #628 on: April 15, 2009, 08:00:36 AM »

Nope ... she does it for free because she loves us all so much    and is dedicated to 'the cause'!! No one at SM is paid.

Well you all should be.  JMO   

Hey Boo..Are you working today?  I usually miss you but taking the day off myself to go to the dentist. My dry socket is almost healed and I never had such agony ever!!

May Casey Anthony get a tooth ache in jail, have it pulled and a dry socket set in for 3 years!!     {Although in Florida they might give her for free a root canal and a porcelain cap.}  Don't worry...Tax payers don't mind..    Me? Paying through the nose.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #629 on: April 15, 2009, 08:02:22 AM »

I only caught a few minutes of JVM last night, and none of NG..  JVM said that the duct tape with the heart sticker.. the sticker wasn't there, it was found elsewhere. But that you could see the outline of where the sticker was.  I don't know if this is a misstatement?  IF it's not, do we know where the sticker itself was actually found? Could this be one of the ways they directly tied it to Casey? Surely they got a latent print off the back of the sticker?

The sticker was found near Caylee's remains. Nothing has been said about prints on that YET!
I'm sure there is more juicy stuff that FBI is keeping to themselves, waiting till the last possible moment before giving it to the defense. They are not under the same discovery laws as LE.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: April 15, 2009, 08:02:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #631 on: April 15, 2009, 08:04:05 AM »

Nope ... she does it for free because she loves us all so much    and is dedicated to 'the cause'!! No one at SM is paid.

Well you all should be.  JMO   

Hey Boo..Are you working today?  I usually miss you but taking the day off myself to go to the dentist. My dry socket is almost healed and I never had such agony ever!!

May Casey Anthony get a tooth ache in jail, have it pulled and a dry socket set in for 3 years!!     {Although in Florida they might give her for free a root canal and a porcelain cap.}  Don't worry...Tax payers don't mind..    Me? Paying through the nose.

Yep, I'm leaving in a bit, but hopefully will be able to check in a bit later in the afternoon. Best of luck at the Dentist!! I have to take pills before I go b/c I get so upset and nervous!!

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: April 15, 2009, 08:04:53 AM »

yes LE went back and amazingly they did find the sticker that had come lose from the duct tape. From the water it had floated off and i think attached itself to something else. They did a great job in finding that, can you imagine. Lets not also forget about the book that Caylee is reading in the video at her great grandfathers nursing home, that i believe was found but has not really been reported much
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #633 on: April 15, 2009, 08:06:19 AM »

Okay, I took a deep breath last night, (just one, though,) and I thought about the way Casey responds to any stimulus with "stories".  Remember when she made the comment about lying, cheating, stealing to find her daughter?  I was watching "Gone with the Wind" and Scarlett was doing the I'll never be hungry again speech and in it she says, "if I have to lie, cheat, steal , or kill..."  It was beyond disturbing.  I kept thinking Casey has absorbed all this info from movies and tv and books and regurgitated it to make other people think she has a normal emotional life.  What a way to live.

Yep, I think you got that right! She has no idea how to emotionally act, so she pulls from what she has seen others do! Too scary about Gone with the Wind! Scarlett (not our Scarrlett!) is not the model person you want to act like. But probably the one in the movie KC identified with most!! Good Catch!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: April 15, 2009, 08:11:15 AM »

Casey Anthony case
With Casey Anthony's life at stake, court costs will soar

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    April 15, 2009
When prosecutors decided this week to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, they set the stage for what could turn out to be a pricey case for the state and the defense.

Death penalty cases are not cheap. Because the stakes are so high, attorneys file more motions, conduct more research and interview more witnesses. The trials also take more time.

For Anthony, the young mother charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter, the possibility of execution promises to prolong and complicate the trial, scheduled tentatively for October in Orlando.

"It can make the case 10 times more expensive. It's a very complex issue that has to be litigated by both sides," said Kevin McNally, a Kentucky-based death penalty attorney who is director of the Federal Death Penalty Project, which collects information on federal cases.

Jurors face tough scrutiny
Capital punishment cases need a special jury, and the case comes in two parts: the guilt-innocence phase and the penalty phase — all adding days or weeks to the process.

The first hurdle is selecting a jury. A juror on a death penalty case must be willing to sentence someone to die if needed. That shrinks a potential jury pool, eliminating people who say they can't vote for the death penalty no matter the circumstances.

Unlike other cases where jurors are questioned in groups, jurors in death penalty cases are interviewed individually.

"It is a battle over each one," said Richard Dieter, executive director of the Death Penalty Information Center. "It can take weeks. ... That doesn't happen in regular cases."

Veteran defense attorney Cheney Mason said it took three weeks to pick a jury in the first-degree murder case against his client, Nelson Ivan Serrano, who was sentenced to death in 2007 for the murders of four people in Polk County.

Once a jury is picked, the trial begins with the guilt-innocence phase, like most trials. Prosecutors present their evidence, and the defense tries to

poke holes in the case.

The jury then decides whether the defendant is guilty of first-degree murder. If the jury finds the person guilty, the trial moves to stage two: the penalty phase.

Prosecutors present "aggravating factors" — outlined by law — that add weight to the argument that the person should be sentenced to death. Those factors could include whether the killing was committed in a cold, calculated and premeditated manner.

The defense then puts on its case, presenting "mitigating circumstances" why the defendant's life should be spared, such as the defendant acted under extreme duress.

"It's a second trial within a trial," Mason said.

That's where much of the cost starts to ratchet up.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: April 15, 2009, 08:12:19 AM »

Article continues here.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-15041509apr15,0,2958354.story

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: April 15, 2009, 08:14:16 AM »

Have a good day Boo.
Did you see me doing the DP dance on you jeep yesterday? 

~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #637 on: April 15, 2009, 08:16:11 AM »

Welcome Monkalicious...Chance looks like he was a loyal faithful friend.  Brandi or CBB can fix him up in some cloths etc. if you like.  Just ask and it will magically appear'

My nick-name as well as my screen name is Scarrlett and it shocked me for minute...I do not lie, cheat, or steal.   

But I think you are correct that Casey pulls things from books and or movies. She has never traveled anywhere or left the comforts of home or mommy and daddy's wing. She is stale and has no real life experiences and with any luck she never will. She is dangerous and I am NOT being facetious.

Seems to me it would of been easier to really get a job and a home of my own.  That is what one does when one pops out a child.

I wonder what she would of done to Caylee IF no one ever called her on her pregnancy????  That poor baby never stood a chance.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: April 15, 2009, 08:16:36 AM »

Nut, we appreciate what all of you do.   

~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: April 15, 2009, 08:17:16 AM »

Thanks for your responses Jesse and Boo.  It sure is amazing they were able to find that sticker. I sure hope it yielded some type of evidence LE can use against Casey! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.