May 01, 2024, 08:36:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227336 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #640 on: April 15, 2009, 08:18:05 AM »

Have a good day Boo.
Did you see me doing the DP dance on you jeep yesterday? 

OMG YES!! I was cracking up!! That was AWESOME!! Thank you for making me laugh as soon as I logged on yesterday!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: April 15, 2009, 08:20:28 AM »

OH NG eat sh!te!!! She's back on the poor grand parents kick. Geez, is she on their payroll??? You can't blame the grand parents, KC is a grown woman, she's responsible for her own actions, they are only guilty of not foreseeing this tragedy BUT they did threatened to get custody. Bullchit!! They are guilty of aiding and obstruction! They are guilty of lying to LE to try to throw them off KC's trail. They are guilty too!! Maybe they didn't kill Caylee, but they sure did help KC out once they figured out she off'd her daughter!! 

I feel the same way Boo - WTH is NG thinking?  The Scamthony's have done nothing but lie since this whole tragedy happened - doesn't NG see and hear the obvious cover up and their rally around the Slore instead of Caylee?  It makes me so mad when she sympathizes with them.  They deserve jail time for what they didn't do for Caylee and for all the lies and obstruction IMO

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #642 on: April 15, 2009, 08:21:25 AM »

Morning QT, thanks for the coffee!! You are the bestest! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: April 15, 2009, 08:21:29 AM »

About that Death Penalty, I'm going to amend my statement from yesterday.  I'd rather take the death penalty than live with any of the Anthonys.  (I'll bet the prison will overflow with volunteers if they get jailed for obstruction.  "No, I'll do it, just don't make me share a room with Cindy.")

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: April 15, 2009, 08:23:13 AM »

I only caught a few minutes of JVM last night, and none of NG..  JVM said that the duct tape with the heart sticker.. the sticker wasn't there, it was found elsewhere. But that you could see the outline of where the sticker was.  I don't know if this is a misstatement?  IF it's not, do we know where the sticker itself was actually found? Could this be one of the ways they directly tied it to Casey? Surely they got a latent print off the back of the sticker?

AnotherMonkey,that's the way I understood it too.I'm wondering about those prints also.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: April 15, 2009, 08:25:37 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/14/ng.01.html

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: April 15, 2009, 08:25:59 AM »

Okay, I took a deep breath last night, (just one, though,) and I thought about the way Casey responds to any stimulus with "stories".  Remember when she made the comment about lying, cheating, stealing to find her daughter?  I was watching "Gone with the Wind" and Scarlett was doing the I'll never be hungry again speech and in it she says, "if I have to lie, cheat, steal , or kill..."  It was beyond disturbing.  I kept thinking Casey has absorbed all this info from movies and tv and books and regurgitated it to make other people think she has a normal emotional life.  What a way to live.

Welcome Monkalicious...Chance looks like he was a loyal faithful friend.  Brandi or CBB can fix him up in some cloths etc. if you like.  Just ask and it will magically appear'

My nick-name as well as my screen name is Scarrlett and it shocked me for minute...I do not lie, cheat, or steal.   

But I think you are correct that Casey pulls things from books and or movies. She has never traveled anywhere or left the comforts of home or mommy and daddy's wing. She is stale and has no real life experiences and with any luck she never will. She is dangerous and I am NOT being facetious.

Seems to me it would of been easier to really get a job and a home of my own.  That is what one does when one pops out a child.

I wonder what she would of done to Caylee IF no one ever called her on her pregnancy????  That poor baby never stood a chance.
Thanks, Scarrlett, Chance was a wonderful friend.  He died a year ago, and we still walk around his "spot" in the family room. 
Your point about her not having real life experience was well taken.  And Caylee never did have a chance, not with the spectre of Cindy and Casey's disfunction looming over her.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: April 15, 2009, 08:26:34 AM »

Thanks for the coffee QM
Off to the doctor.BBL 

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #648 on: April 15, 2009, 08:35:14 AM »

Morning monkeys!!!! I am soooo not in a good mood.  So, let me take it out on the two assbags we call George and Cindy Anthony. First I'd like to dedicate a song to George and Cindy. When I hear it, I think of Caylee. Remember her, George and Cindy? Caylee. I literally think of Caylee every day and I never even met her. 

You Found Me (The Fray)

I found God on the corner of 1st and Amistad
Where the West was all but won
All alone, smoking his last cigarette
I said, "Where you been?" He said, "Ask anything"

Where were you when everything was falling apart?
All my days were spent by the telephone that never rang
And all I needed was a call that never came
To the corner of 1st and Amistad

Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me
Lying on the floor surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late, you found me, you found me

But in the end everyone ends up alone
Losing her, the only one who's ever known
Who I am, who I'm not and who I wanna be
No way to know how long she will be next to me

Just a little late, you found me, you found me!

The early morning, the city breaks
And I've been calling for years and years and years and years
And you never left me no messages
You never sent me no letters
You got some kind of nerve
taking all I want!

Lying on the floor, where were you? Where were you?

Just a little late, you found me, you found me!

Why'd you have to wait to find me, to find me?

I remember you, Caylee.
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #649 on: April 15, 2009, 08:37:10 AM »

Jumping 13 pages ahead to comment on the thread change...THANK YOU ALL

If you need a laugh or just want to scroll through some fun,
Go to the last thread, Page 99to 103....AND
You'll be laughing when you are done!!

GoodNMad...That picture of Prince was priceless.  ewwww
Trimm..Right in there with a link or two!!
Qm...You are a gracious monkey and love the squirrels!!
Sassy...You are a hoot.
JSM...Always thinking beer and fun!
Jammsnana..Beautiful puppy and congrats on being first!!
Finally CC...My money is on the way.  Did you really do the thread change????  Good Job All!!

Thank you very much! I think she is beautiful, too! She is 5 yrs old already. She is the BEST 200$ I have EVER spent!! She is the most well-behaved and loving dog EVER!!! I work night shift and every morning when I get home, she is waiting at the door and starts going in circles till I pick her up!! She weighs about 3 and a half pounds and is just a FANTASTIC companion!! To keep it on topic~~~~Caylee would have LOVED my little Cha-Cha Girl!!!

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: April 15, 2009, 08:38:44 AM »

Morning QT, thanks for the coffee!! You are the bestest! 

You're Welcome Boo!  & Good Morning!

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #651 on: April 15, 2009, 08:41:09 AM »

How come we don't have a pic of Cain, don't tell me he is camera shy?
IDK no rose, I am behind. Josef loves the bird with the eggs. 

It makes no sense. We just had a police guy resign because of the way he treated a grieving family at the hospital. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he resigned, but his picture was plastered all the way around the world. We had another that called threatening his kids principal and the idiot left it on a voice message. He was fired. His picture was all over the news.

Something isn't right with Dept Cain and no pictures. Makes my monkey mind wonder what is up with that. JMO JSM
I saw that on the news. Someone just posted that we did post a pic of Cain, and he is about 40 years old, I don't remember seeing him though.
No Rose, I'm behind did we ever find a picture of Cain, yet?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #652 on: April 15, 2009, 08:46:02 AM »

Have a good day Boo.
Did you see me doing the DP dance on you jeep yesterday? 

I did!!  It a Jeep thing....I understand.    I think all of us own Jeeps right??  I remember I was thinking that Casey had Tony's Jeep and I would of bet my last slice of pizza that Casey took Caylee's body out in the ruff and dumped her to the gaiters.  Can't beleive I have to write that.  But that is what I thought.

Fortunately, Casey is NOT that bright. It pisses me off to hear commentators say Casey is so smart and use the word intelligent to describe her.      Yeah..Real rocket scientist, that one. 

Trimm.. Hope you got some rest. I don't when I am worried but a supplement called Melatonin in the health food store will help shut off the tapes for a spell and not make you groggy in the morning.   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: April 15, 2009, 08:46:50 AM »

Welcome new Monkeys!!!  I am going to go watch Marley and me and if, if, the dog dies or even gets hurt, I am going to go down to Blockbuster and beat the little guy up that rented it to me!!!!  Carry on Monkeys.

Too late to catch A1.. um if she pops in, someone might want to tell her to stop the DVD early, before the ending. 
If there is a movie about a dog, it always ends up bad. The only movie with a dog in it I will watch is Mad Max. I was late warning A1 Boo, hopefully she saw your post.

OT
"Because of Winn-Dixie" ends happily 
Then I may have to watch that one Muffy. Thanks

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #654 on: April 15, 2009, 08:47:09 AM »

Do No Evil 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: April 15, 2009, 08:47:13 AM »

To continue unleashing my bad energy on the Anthonys .... here's my "deal" for Casey:

-Her cell will be wallpapered with photos of her beautiful daughter. That way Caylee will be looking at her 24/7.
-A recording of Caylee's voice will be played on a loop in her cell night and day.
-For her TV viewing pleasure, she can only watch selected clips: videos of sweet Caylee; interviews with her mother Cindy; videos of Nancy Grace; and videos of herself looking guilty in court; and lastly, the video of her reaction to the body being found.
-She will not be allowed PopTarts, pork rinds, lipstick, etc. Just the same slop everyone else eats.
-No parole; no sunshine; no fresh air; only visits from her jackass lawyers and her "lovely" mother Cindy allowed.

My wish for Casey is that she is convicted and spends the rest of her days -- however many that may be -- behind bars in absolute agony. I hope the guilt of what she's done stoops her shoulders; colors her hair gray; and etches deep lines in her face. I hope she spends each and every day in a living Hell, dreading the eternal Hell which awaits her.

Damn, I should write for Hallmark. I feel so much better now. Sigh.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: April 15, 2009, 08:49:23 AM »

DEAD HO WALKING!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: April 15, 2009, 08:49:32 AM »

Nope ... she does it for free because she loves us all so much    and is dedicated to 'the cause'!! No one at SM is paid.
That's why SM is AWESOME. I love the Monkeys.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: April 15, 2009, 08:51:39 AM »

Too funny--I'm laughing like a drain now.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: April 15, 2009, 08:53:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good Morning Monks...old and new....trim I hope you didn't get any tornadoes last night!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.