May 01, 2024, 11:53:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227372 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: April 15, 2009, 08:55:48 AM »

GnM - Hugs.   Some days, it can really get to you, can't it??   Its all so insane.   Especially C&G - they make me so sick, defending KC and totally ignoring justice for Caylee.  I have faith that they will all get what they deserve.

I want to hug that little child in your avi.  So cute.   My first grandchild will arrive in August, God willing.   I can't wait!

Good morning Monkey friends.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #661 on: April 15, 2009, 09:03:31 AM »

GnM - Hugs.   Some days, it can really get to you, can't it??   Its all so insane.   Especially C&G - they make me so sick, defending KC and totally ignoring justice for Caylee.  I have faith that they will all get what they deserve.

I want to hug that little child in your avi.  So cute.   My first grandchild will arrive in August, God willing.   I can't wait!

Thank you Sassy. Hugs right back at ya. Yes, some days it is worse than others the thought of that baby -- duct tape, garbage bags. I'm just sick over it. 

That is my perfect little nephew. I was lucky enough a couple weeks ago to be blessed with my first niece. My own baby is now 16, sigh and my hairy baby is growing up too. (Lucy the beagle  )

Some days I think of all the things Caylee will never do and be ... then I think she was ENOUGH just as she was. It's not fair; it's not right. But she is perfect just as she is in God's arms and her evil mother cannot take that away from her. She is safe.

I comfort myself by thinking of the things Casey will never be able to do -- like be with her lover Tony L. or any other man -- I hope; walk on the beach; swim in the ocean; dance the night away; walk down the aisle, etc.

Congrats on your 1st grandchild. You will be a wonderful grandparent. I can tell. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #662 on: April 15, 2009, 09:05:39 AM »

How come we don't have a pic of Cain, don't tell me he is camera shy?
IDK no rose, I am behind. Josef loves the bird with the eggs. 

It makes no sense. We just had a police guy resign because of the way he treated a grieving family at the hospital. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he resigned, but his picture was plastered all the way around the world. We had another that called threatening his kids principal and the idiot left it on a voice message. He was fired. His picture was all over the news.

Something isn't right with Dept Cain and no pictures. Makes my monkey mind wonder what is up with that. JMO JSM
I saw that on the news. Someone just posted that we did post a pic of Cain, and he is about 40 years old, I don't remember seeing him though.
No Rose, I'm behind did we ever find a picture of Cain, yet?

Hey Girl and Josef... I have not seen one yet.  It seems to me a camera crew was at his house once and he peered through the door and would not speak.   He is a one of those lazy jerk wads that passes the time and walks around thinking he is so important and all that! 

Let's see...I am getting attacked by thugs...I certainly don't want that one coming to my defence. A rubber hose might scare him and he would run away screaming SNAKE SNAKE    Man up and get a job at the tasty freeze serving soft ice cream.. Better suited for him.

GnM..If Cindy and George get arrested before they go on Oprah we will all celebrate.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: April 15, 2009, 09:06:13 AM »

In an attempt to cheer herself up, GnM posts this classic and speaks of herself in 3rd person:

"I the little red caboose. I think I can. I think I can."   

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: April 15, 2009, 09:08:02 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!! 

Goodanmad, I'm sorry about your bad mood today, I felt that way yesterday, maybe it's something going around! 
Anyways maybe this will give you a chuckle! I told my granddaughter to pick up her Easter eggs off the floor the other day(I had done it a dozen times) And when i was walking off I heard her say "well that's just pitiful!" She's 3 & will be here any minute so I'll be in & out! I can't laugh about it in front of her or she'll run with it! She is so funny & guess what, she's exactly one month younger than Caylee. Love you!! Monken  BBL

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #665 on: April 15, 2009, 09:08:13 AM »

Thank you Sassy. Hugs right back at ya. Yes, some days it is worse than others the thought of that baby -- duct tape, garbage bags. I'm just sick over it. 

That is my perfect little nephew. I was lucky enough a couple weeks ago to be blessed with my first niece. My own baby is now 16, sigh and my hairy baby is growing up too. (Lucy the beagle  )

Some days I think of all the things Caylee will never do and be ... then I think she was ENOUGH just as she was. It's not fair; it's not right. But she is perfect just as she is in God's arms and her evil mother cannot take that away from her. She is safe.

I comfort myself by thinking of the things Casey will never be able to do -- like be with her lover Tony L. or any other man -- I hope; walk on the beach; swim in the ocean; dance the night away; walk down the aisle, etc.

Congrats on your 1st grandchild. You will be a wonderful grandparent. I can tell. 

I agree with you, but here's where you're wrong... she will walk down the aisle...straight to the execution room.   

Do No Evil 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: April 15, 2009, 09:11:17 AM »

Thanks GnM.

I tell myself that God is in control all the time.   Caylee is happy now.  Justice will be served - if not in this life - in the hereafter.   There's no escaping.    One thing is for sure, they are all miserable right now, and will be the rest of their lives.   There's no way any of them will ever be happy again.   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: April 15, 2009, 09:11:35 AM »

If CA and GA get arrested Scarrlett, I will do the happy dance as illustrated here:

Hell to the yes. We will party like Casey at Fusian. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: April 15, 2009, 09:14:24 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!! 

Goodanmad, I'm sorry about your bad mood today, I felt that way yesterday, maybe it's something going around! 
Anyways maybe this will give you a chuckle! I told my granddaughter to pick up her Easter eggs off the floor the other day(I had done it a dozen times) And when i was walking off I heard her say "well that's just pitiful!" She's 3 & will be here any minute so I'll be in & out! I can't laugh about it in front of her or she'll run with it! She is so funny & guess what, she's exactly one month younger than Caylee. Love you!! Monken  BBL

Kids are so funny and smart. 

I was around a little toddler the other day who kept saying "That is ridiculous!" except she left of the last syllable or so. 

love for monken

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: April 15, 2009, 09:15:50 AM »

I agree with you, but here's where you're wrong... she will walk down the aisle...straight to the execution room.   

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

I still wish she'd get to ride old sparky. 

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #670 on: April 15, 2009, 09:23:43 AM »

If CA and GA get arrested Scarrlett, I will do the happy dance as illustrated here:

Hell to the yes. We will party like Casey at Fusian. 

All we need is music, sweet music
There'll be music everywhere
They'll be swinging, swaying, records playing
Dancing in the street, oh

It doesn't matter what you wear
Just as long as you are there
So come on every guy, grab a girl, everywhere, around the world
They'll be dancing, dancing in the streets

Do No Evil 
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #671 on: April 15, 2009, 09:24:29 AM »

Know what makes me mad????

The fact that these people sell off their pictures of Caylee to make money.

In the almost 3 years that baby was on this earth,she was photographed and "silent video taped" her whole little life. I took a lot of my son but this is way over the top to me. Anyone else feel this way or is it me??

IMO all this proves is that these wacko's are compulsive to say the least and there are many pictures that you can see Caylee does not want to smile and the cheese is faked. Lord, can you imagine being followed around by that freak...waiting for her NAN to come home???

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: April 15, 2009, 09:32:15 AM »

In the almost 3 years that baby was on this earth,she was photographed and "silent video taped" her whole little life. I took a lot of my son but this is way over the top to me. Anyone else feel this way or is it me??

IMO all this proves is that these wacko's are compulsive to say the least and there are many pictures that you can see Caylee does not want to smile and the cheese is faked. Lord, can you imagine being followed around by that freak...waiting for her NAN to come home???

I don't think the amount of pics is abnormal. There are not many of me --- I was born in mid-70sl. My daughter born in early 90s has literally maybe a 1,000 pics. I wish I had video too of her baby/toddler years but I didn't have the means to get a camcorder. She loves having her pic taken though and actually wants to be a model. So, it may be different for others who don't like having their pic taken -- like me.

BUT I agree wholeheartedly that those pic and vids should not have been sold. IMO that is sick. To make money off of your dead child/grandchild is unforgivalbe. Get a job George and Cindy.

I remember you, Caylee.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #673 on: April 15, 2009, 09:34:24 AM »

You guys crack me up..  And count me in. I love to dance.

Hey CC..Elaine's dance is now hot.  We used to goof on the dance floor with that move.

Did you really do the thread change yesterday? I am still laughing at thread change 122.

Priceless and so so fun.
Casey will never dance again. This should help your mood GnM.  Frankly, you scare me when your mad.  HeHe

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #674 on: April 15, 2009, 09:35:08 AM »

"The story you have just see is true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent."

Do No Evil 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: April 15, 2009, 09:36:29 AM »

I hear you, Scarrlett.   I bet KC hardly ever played with her.  What could they have been doing all that time while KC was claiming she was working?   KC probably sat on her computer IMing people - or texting people while Caylee waited for her lunch, to go to the bathroom, or to just play.  Caylee probably spent many many hours in front of the tv-babysitter.   
I agree, most likely Caylee couldn't wait until Nan got home each day.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: April 15, 2009, 09:40:59 AM »

"The story you have just see is true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent."

so for the Anthonys story only Caylee's name would be changed. 

KidFinders "The only thing we're gonna find is your wallet."

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #677 on: April 15, 2009, 09:41:51 AM »

How come we don't have a pic of Cain, don't tell me he is camera shy?
IDK no rose, I am behind. Josef loves the bird with the eggs. 

It makes no sense. We just had a police guy resign because of the way he treated a grieving family at the hospital. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he resigned, but his picture was plastered all the way around the world. We had another that called threatening his kids principal and the idiot left it on a voice message. He was fired. His picture was all over the news.

Something isn't right with Dept Cain and no pictures. Makes my monkey mind wonder what is up with that. JMO JSM
I saw that on the news. Someone just posted that we did post a pic of Cain, and he is about 40 years old, I don't remember seeing him though.
No Rose, I'm behind did we ever find a picture of Cain, yet?
Good Morning, I don't think so, I can't believe reporters haven't beaten down his door either. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: April 15, 2009, 09:43:20 AM »

You guys crack me up..  And count me in. I love to dance.

Hey CC..Elaine's dance is now hot.  We used to goof on the dance floor with that move.

Did you really do the thread change yesterday? I am still laughing at thread change 122.

Priceless and so so fun.
Casey will never dance again. This should help your mood GnM.  Frankly, you scare me when your mad.  HeHe

oh, now what if Big Bertha wants to tango? Then I bet the ho will shake a leg. 

Don't be scared honey. I love my monkeys. I have my anger pointed in the right direction. Like I've said before give me five minutes with the slore. Just five minutes.

I remember you, Caylee.
TexasMonkey
Scared Monkey

Wine for all the Great Monkeys!

« Reply #679 on: April 15, 2009, 09:45:01 AM »

Hi Cage! Long-time Lurker... Just got approved!  It's official! I'm a monkey!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.