May 01, 2024, 01:26:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227386 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #720 on: April 15, 2009, 11:39:08 AM »

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #721 on: April 15, 2009, 11:53:44 AM »

O/T, but I just wanted all my monkey friends to know I have having Pizza and Wings for lunch today!    

The offer still stands to LE, arrest the Anthonys and LE will have pizza and wings too. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: April 15, 2009, 11:55:45 AM »

How come we don't have a pic of Cain, don't tell me he is camera shy?
IDK no rose, I am behind. Josef loves the bird with the eggs. 

It makes no sense. We just had a police guy resign because of the way he treated a grieving family at the hospital. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he resigned, but his picture was plastered all the way around the world. We had another that called threatening his kids principal and the idiot left it on a voice message. He was fired. His picture was all over the news.

Something isn't right with Dept Cain and no pictures. Makes my monkey mind wonder what is up with that. JMO JSM
I saw that on the news. Someone just posted that we did post a pic of Cain, and he is about 40 years old, I don't remember seeing him though.
No Rose, I'm behind did we ever find a picture of Cain, yet?
Good Morning, I don't think so, I can't believe reporters haven't beaten down his door either. 
I can't believe they haven't beaten down the door either.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: April 15, 2009, 12:00:19 PM »

Hi Cage! Long-time Lurker... Just got approved!  It's official! I'm a monkey!

Welcome Texas Monkey! I am a Texas monkey Too.

Hey LP - how ya doing?    (that was so funny).   
Hey Sassy how you doing. August won't be too far from now.  You got all the baby stuff ready?

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: April 15, 2009, 12:01:59 PM »

Okay, I took a deep breath last night, (just one, though,) and I thought about the way Casey responds to any stimulus with "stories".  Remember when she made the comment about lying, cheating, stealing to find her daughter?  I was watching "Gone with the Wind" and Scarlett was doing the I'll never be hungry again speech and in it she says, "if I have to lie, cheat, steal , or kill..."  It was beyond disturbing.  I kept thinking Casey has absorbed all this info from movies and tv and books and regurgitated it to make other people think she has a normal emotional life.  What a way to live.
Monkalicious - great observation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Casey seem to get all her best ideas from books or movies.  There is a full thesis paper just sitting there for the picking when this is all done!  I have said that casey is somewhat smart in her stupidity, but alas I can narrow down what it is:  She was learned, but not intelligent.  Intelligence relies on independent open minded though processes - so maybe in a twisted way, cindy's control even stunted her mind from development to think for herself, in a way. 

Other thought - what could LE have now that upped the anny  to death penalty - could it be that LE found those missing journal pages or that someone turned them in??????????   Just one thought among many, but haven't seen it pondered since DP back on table!   If turned into LE that could be a story!!!!!!!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: April 15, 2009, 12:02:09 PM »

O/T, but I just wanted all my monkey friends to know I have having Pizza and Wings for lunch today!    

The offer still stands to LE, arrest the Anthonys and LE will have pizza and wings too. 

Enjoy JSM!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: April 15, 2009, 12:07:44 PM »

Good Morning,barely.

I didn't want to make a big stack, but reference Deputy Cain, there are always those few officers that are getting close to retirement age and all they are doing is marking time and waiting for their retirement. They will do as little as possible to avoid breaking a sweat or having to write a report, or wait for a supervisor or CSI. He sometimes trains a newbie to make extra money and sometimes the newbie will pick up some bad habits from him. If he isn't close to retirement he might be one of those. He has a certain routine to get through his shift and he doesn't want that upset. I don't know anything about him personally, just my opion, based on some experience.

Thanks for the chart, Searching. That was very informative.

WELCOME TO ANY NEW MONKEYS.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #727 on: April 15, 2009, 12:08:40 PM »

Hi Fannie Mae, I see you up there. Hope all is well and I wanted to again thank you. You helped me thru a lot

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: April 15, 2009, 12:09:51 PM »

To continue unleashing my bad energy on the Anthonys .... here's my "deal" for Casey:

-Her cell will be wallpapered with photos of her beautiful daughter. That way Caylee will be looking at her 24/7.
-A recording of Caylee's voice will be played on a loop in her cell night and day.
-For her TV viewing pleasure, she can only watch selected clips: videos of sweet Caylee; interviews with her mother Cindy; videos of Nancy Grace; and videos of herself looking guilty in court; and lastly, the video of her reaction to the body being found.
-She will not be allowed PopTarts, pork rinds, lipstick, etc. Just the same slop everyone else eats.
-No parole; no sunshine; no fresh air; only visits from her jackass lawyers and her "lovely" mother Cindy allowed.

My wish for Casey is that she is convicted and spends the rest of her days -- however many that may be -- behind bars in absolute agony. I hope the guilt of what she's done stoops her shoulders; colors her hair gray; and etches deep lines in her face. I hope she spends each and every day in a living Hell, dreading the eternal Hell which awaits her.

Damn, I should write for Hallmark. I feel so much better now. Sigh.

GoodnMad - you know I love ya, but here is the problem.  casey is a social/psychopath - she would not and can't feel guilt.  She will create a story in her head of being a victim being persecuted.   You best hope if you want her to 'live in pain' is for the DP to be given and then 1000's of stay's of execution ordered!  She will sweat more bullets of pain, if she is worried about her favorite person - herself!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: April 15, 2009, 12:26:19 PM »

Hi Fannie Mae, I see you up there. Hope all is well and I wanted to again thank you. You helped me thru a lot

Whew!! I got thrown out on my monkey butt!! Was it something I said??

Searching:  And you me.

(((Hugs)))

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: April 15, 2009, 12:31:20 PM »

To continue unleashing my bad energy on the Anthonys .... here's my "deal" for Casey:

-Her cell will be wallpapered with photos of her beautiful daughter. That way Caylee will be looking at her 24/7.
-A recording of Caylee's voice will be played on a loop in her cell night and day.
-For her TV viewing pleasure, she can only watch selected clips: videos of sweet Caylee; interviews with her mother Cindy; videos of Nancy Grace; and videos of herself looking guilty in court; and lastly, the video of her reaction to the body being found.
-She will not be allowed PopTarts, pork rinds, lipstick, etc. Just the same slop everyone else eats.
-No parole; no sunshine; no fresh air; only visits from her jackass lawyers and her "lovely" mother Cindy allowed.

My wish for Casey is that she is convicted and spends the rest of her days -- however many that may be -- behind bars in absolute agony. I hope the guilt of what she's done stoops her shoulders; colors her hair gray; and etches deep lines in her face. I hope she spends each and every day in a living Hell, dreading the eternal Hell which awaits her.

GoodnMad - you know I love ya, but here is the problem.  casey is a social/psychopath - she would not and can't feel guilt.  She will create a story in her head of being a victim being persecuted.   You best hope if you want her to 'live in pain' is for the DP to be given and then 1000's of stay's of execution ordered!  She will sweat more bullets of pain, if she is worried about her favorite person - herself!

Yeh!! And make her wait till the last minute for all her stays of execution!!!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: April 15, 2009, 12:36:46 PM »

Found it here ... http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/040609acevedotranscript/1/lg/TAPED_TRANSCRIPT_OF_DEPUTY_ADRIANA_ACEVEDO_Page_3.htm

YM asked Deputy Adriana Acevedo about a call on Suburban ...

His description of Cain:

older white male, kid of heavy set, very short cropped hair, wearing shorts, fell and "busted his ass"

She did not recall.

I doubt Casey had an relations with this guy. Sounds to me like he is just a bumbling idiot.

Page 3 of this link - she says she doesn't recall working with anyone with that description and none of her zone partners fit that description.  Still reading, but where did he get this description to ask her about????  Do I need more coffee??? LOL
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: April 15, 2009, 12:40:45 PM »

Searching, Fanny Mae is wonderful isn't she. You are wonderful as well. Just thought you would like to know JSM thinks you both are fab!

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: April 15, 2009, 12:44:35 PM »

Searching, Fanny Mae is wonderful isn't she. You are wonderful as well. Just thought you would like to know JSM thinks you both are fab!

Thanks JSM .. I think you are great too!!   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: April 15, 2009, 12:45:42 PM »

Thanks JSM. You've made me laugh for the longest time.

Any more eggs????

On topic: I hope the Ant's are itching all over from some permanent affliction!!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: April 15, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »

just noticed something on that map you posted Searching -- on the far right it says "cardboard heart"

Anyone know about this? My first time hearing it ... I think.
That is the heart sticker they think was on the duct tape at one time.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #736 on: April 15, 2009, 12:52:00 PM »

The Anthony's and Brad have been very quiet about the latest developments 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: April 15, 2009, 12:57:28 PM »

The Anthony's and Brad have been very quiet about the latest developments 

maybe sindy choked on her cud,err chewing gum...   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: April 15, 2009, 12:58:52 PM »

Thanks JSM .. I think you are great too!!   

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: April 15, 2009, 01:04:59 PM »

Yeh!! And make her wait till the last minute for all her stays of execution!!!
I think I just hit spell check sometimes and don't even look!  The term is sociopath I swear I know that and can even spell it!  That is like the fifth time I have seen it come up spelled wrong by me and I do know the spelling!   
Yes, sweat justice would be to see her sweating bullets take the walk and then be returned to DR over and over and over again! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.