May 01, 2024, 11:42:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227369 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: April 15, 2009, 02:47:22 PM »

This link has photo and video with Richard Cain
http://www.zimbio.com/Richard+Cain

I'll be dipped in shellac if I can find his picture. I've watched four videos. Can you help a poor monkey out.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: April 15, 2009, 02:48:12 PM »

Does anyone know if Conway is representing the A's pro bono? Regardless, he needs to bail outta that situation fast. He obviously has no control over them and it seemed to me that Mr. Morgan was exasperated with his lack of control. Hwe is on a fast track to losing his creditability with his peers.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #802 on: April 15, 2009, 02:48:18 PM »

Lets see if this will post right..not good at this... this was given to me a while back and seems could maybe be used now.

I have been locked outta the cage....cussin, spittin and stomping my feet....

I am going to copy this and send it to my dear friend George ...that should pizz him off...REMAINS GEORGE REMAINS. Caylee's remains.......... scattered around by animals.........cause your killer daughter left her there to rot!!
Well, yeah, that should do it.  (do you have life insurance????  In my name?)

eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yes and NO!!  But I won't need to use it....he is a wimp ass spittoon

Better be checking out Georgie's insurance policy A1 cause Sunny would open a 100 gallon drum of whoop ass on him.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: April 15, 2009, 02:50:07 PM »

thanks trim....will you lead me to the pictures...obviously in my dotage I am have trouble finding them

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: April 15, 2009, 02:51:15 PM »

Does anyone else remember seeing Andrea Yates and Susan Smith out shaking their groove things after they killed their kids??? I don't. Not saying any one of them is better than the other. Just saying Casey is a different creature entirely.

Come on Mr. Butfuz you should know that by now.

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #805 on: April 15, 2009, 02:51:52 PM »

Reminder from Oprah.com...

The Oprah.com Message Boards were created so that our members can engage in thoughtful, positive dialogue and find support, comfort and shared experiences with other Oprah.com members.

We ask that members refrain from posting messages that defame or insult anyone, or posts which are disruptive or hatefilled.

Oprah.com is not intended as a forum for personal attacks and destructive postings. If that is your intention in posting on this site, we invite you to go elsewhere.

All members agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions and House Rules when registering a username with Oprah.com. Continued violations of the House Rules and Terms and Conditions will lead to revoked posting priviledges.

We appreciate everyone's cooperation and understanding. Have a great day!

-HarpoBear, Oprah.com Community Producer

Do No Evil 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: April 15, 2009, 02:52:13 PM »

Dearest Judge Strickland,

Do you think it would be possible to impose whatever sentence Casey receives on Jose Baez as well? I'm friends with a bunch of monkeys who'd all like to see him ride old sparky along with the slore. They could even share a final Twizzler together.

I'm sure deep down inside, you agree.

Sincerely,

GnM
You made me laugh out loud--the mental picture of Casey sitting on JB's lap, all strapped in,  OMG! (I think something's wrong with me that I find that funny.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: April 15, 2009, 02:52:50 PM »

Lets see if this will post right..not good at this... this was given to me a while back and seems could maybe be used now.

I have been locked outta the cage....cussin, spittin and stomping my feet....

I am going to copy this and send it to my dear friend George ...that should pizz him off...REMAINS GEORGE REMAINS. Caylee's remains.......... scattered around by animals.........cause your killer daughter left her there to rot!!
Well, yeah, that should do it.  (do you have life insurance????  In my name?)

eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yes and NO!!  But I won't need to use it....he is a wimp ass spittoon

Better be checking out Georgie's insurance policy A1 cause Sunny would open a 100 gallon drum of whoop ass on him.

Hee hee - oh yeah, bring that!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: April 15, 2009, 02:53:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
I did not make it to Orlando.  My 10 month old son was involved in an accident which caused him and the family to spend the previous evening and early morning in the ER.  Followed up by an office visit to the doctor yesterday. 

As much as BJ gets on our nerves, we need him.  He is giving KC want she deserves--a conviction   I've said it before, BJ and the rest of the defense team is so unlikeable and add to the hatred that the public has for skank.  If you look at the polls that the news media are conducted, over 90% believes she should have the death penalty. 

Oh!  I am sorry to read about your baby's accident and hope he is OK. That is so scary!!

I agree...I want him to stay on......as you say all of them are so unlikeable...ugh!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: April 15, 2009, 02:53:56 PM »

Do you think it would be possible to impose whatever sentence Casey receives on Jose Baez as well? I'm friends with a bunch of monkeys who'd all like to see him ride old sparky along with the slore. They could even share a final Twizzler together.

Sincerely,

GnM

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: April 15, 2009, 02:53:58 PM »

Does anyone else remember seeing Andrea Yates and Susan Smith out shaking their groove things after they killed their kids??? I don't. Not saying any one of them is better than the other. Just saying Casey is a different creature entirely.

Don't you know that's my theme song????

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: April 15, 2009, 02:55:27 PM »

ThT

Sincerely,

GnM
You made me laugh out loud--the mental picture of Casey sitting on JB's lap, all strapped in,  OMG! (I think something's wrong with me that I find that funny.)
Then a threefer for the A's Zap Zap Zap

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: April 15, 2009, 02:55:30 PM »

Don't you know that's my theme song????

I almost asked : Is "Mr Butfuz" your theme song? 

Shake your groove thing.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: April 15, 2009, 02:56:19 PM »

The Oprah.com Message Boards were created so that our members can engage in thoughtful, positive dialogue and find support, comfort and shared experiences with other Oprah.com members.

We ask that members refrain from posting messages that defame or insult anyone, or posts which are disruptive or hatefilled.

Oprah.com is not intended as a forum for personal attacks and destructive postings. If that is your intention in posting on this site, we invite you to go elsewhere.

All members agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions and House Rules when registering a username with Oprah.com. Continued violations of the House Rules and Terms and Conditions will lead to revoked posting priviledges.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: April 15, 2009, 03:02:09 PM »

Sincerely,

GnM

Just trying to save the state some money.

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: April 15, 2009, 03:04:34 PM »

I was caught in poster's he77 and couldn't get out!

Sounds like Ms Winfrey got her tail feathers in a  ruffle from those e-mails.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #816 on: April 15, 2009, 03:06:02 PM »

What to heck is going on... Klaas hit the 50000 and i am looking at the strangest format with the quotes reduced to links.  Did I miss something??

I just went to the dentist for a few hours!!  I feel like that kid....Is this real life??   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: April 15, 2009, 03:06:45 PM »

Thanks Searching that is very helpful.

And incredibly sad to see it laid out like that. Left like trash. Reduced to bones. 

ravaged and scattered bones.......I'm feeling HATE

but the b*tch was thwarted and Caylee was found in spite of all of them!!!1

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: April 15, 2009, 03:07:29 PM »

I'll be dipped in shellac if I can find his picture. I've watched four videos. Can you help a poor monkey out.

Don't cry monkey.Let me see if this works.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: April 15, 2009, 03:07:41 PM »

I had reason to be in the court room several times during Andrea Yates trail..I have never seen a more pitiful person in my life. That woman was truly mentally ill and IMO she should never have been tried. She should have  been committed to a mental institution (which of course she eventually was). The times I saw her I do not believe she had any real comprehension of the happenings around her. Her attorney, George Parnham was amazing.....and this case  cost his health. IMO Rusty Yates should have been charged with abuse and anything else in the law books that could be applied to him. What a poor excuse for a human being. As well as her doctors and insurance company...oh mercy don't let me get started on either of those!!

KC has exhibited none of the post partum symptoms that were discussed in depth in this trial. She is just plain EVIL.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.