May 01, 2024, 07:28:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227322 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: April 15, 2009, 04:45:12 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE
Attorney for Casey Anthony's parents comments on state seeking death penalty
A statement was released today about prosecutors seeking the death penalty against Casey Anthony.

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    3:59 PM EDT, April 15, 2009

The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents released a statement today about prosecutors seeking the death penalty against the 23-year-old.

"The State's decision to seek the death penalty will not change the support and love the Anthony's have for Casey. Casey Anthony, like all other defendants, is entitled to the presumption of innocence. If the State can overcome that presumption before a jury of 12 of Casey's peers, the Anthonys will then begin to deal with the potential sentence," Brad Conway said in an e-mail to the Orlando Sentinel.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-family-statement-041509,0,4636055.story

Hmmm....so they know she is guilty but they'll wait to see if 12 people will convict her to finally admit her guilt?
That's about it, I'm sure they are already starting to deal with the potential sentence, how could they not? Have we found out yet who bought the land where Caylee's remains were found? I was going to venture over to Joys to see if she is blabbing about it, but after finding out today that Melissa Huckabee, in the Sandra case, the reason she was in the hospital last week, was because she swallowed three Xacto razor blades, I just can't deal with anymore craziness for the day. 

WTF??????   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: April 15, 2009, 04:46:15 PM »

There is no way I see George going back in there for the deposition again, there will be some kind of mental issue again, this time over the death penalty being put back on the table, he is all upset because of that.

I totally agee.  Cindy was so cocky when she was told she could be in contempt if she refused to answer and she still refused and replyed "I will take my chances with the Judge".  I am betting she is all over whipped George telling him he is not going again.  This just gives them another excuse in their minds as to why they are being persecuted by those "evil forces."

Evil Force list:

1. Lenny
2. Morgan
3. SA
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #902 on: April 15, 2009, 04:46:56 PM »

I agree with you NRCG that George is going to get some sort of "doctors note" to try and excuse him from the big bad Mr. Morgan.  Maybe Cindy can pray his way out of it.

Trimm I have worried about you all day and last night.  You and your family are in my prayers.  HUGS!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: April 15, 2009, 04:47:53 PM »

There is no way I see George going back in there for the deposition again, there will be some kind of mental issue again, this time over the death penalty being put back on the table, he is all upset because of that.

the only way he will get out of it is he will have to be in the mental ward....Mr. Morgan done got pizzed   That sweet Kentucky voice of his will fool ya....he is a pitbull when need be.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #904 on: April 15, 2009, 04:49:53 PM »

Hello to all the new Monkeys!!!! I would list you, but I'd probably miss someone!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: April 15, 2009, 04:50:46 PM »

Hello Monkeys! I've been tied down today with ADT getting our alarm system working...sooo I'm behind... did you all see this?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-grayson-041509,0,5492508.story

U.S Rep. Alan Grayson wants $500K for Caylee Anthony missing child foundation

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
    4:42 PM EDT, April 15, 2009

U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson wants $500,000 from Congress to establish a missing child program in Orlando named in memory of Caylee Marie Anthony.

If granted, the funds would go to the Fort Lauderdale-based "A Child is Missing" organization, which helps law-enforcement across the country search for missing children, elderly or disabled people.

ACIM uses a rapid-response telephone system to alert communities when someone is missing. The nonprofit can place 1,000 calls in 60 seconds, can process multiple cases simultaneously and works without jurisdictional boundaries.

The request requires the money be spent in the 8th District, which includes Orange and Lake counties.

"I have five children. Every parent's worst nightmare is to lose a child," Grayson said Wednesday morning. "We need to do everything we can to prevent that."

Grayson, a freshman Congressman, has not spoken to the Anthony family about his federal funding request but thought naming the program after the slain toddler would honor her memory.

"We're naming the center after her because she has become a symbol of love lost," he said.

ACIM Executive Director Sherry Friedlander said if the funding request is granted, her group could establish numerous programs in Central Florida, including awareness programs on bullying and sexual predators. Funding also would be used to train law enforcement.

"This program is the only program of its kind in the country," she said. "We appreciate his [Grayson's] acknowledgment in wanting to safeguard the children and adults in his area."

None of the funds will go to members of Caylee's family. The family has established the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation to help families of missing, abused and exploited children.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, haven't talked to Grayson, the Anthonys' lawyer said Wednesday. But he said the family is happy someone is attempting something positive.

Not unlike other developments in the case against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, Grayson's request comes with controversy.

Grayson is being criticized across the country by people who say he shouldn't associate the funds with the toddler.

Aubrey Jewett, a political-science professor at the University of Central Florida, said it's possible Grayson may incur some backlash "on what otherwise would be a project that most likely would receive widespread support."

Amy L. Edwards can be reached at aledwards@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5735.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: April 15, 2009, 04:53:12 PM »

I am still trying to figure out how in GOD'S GREEN EARTHcan you swallow 3 Xacto blades???? In a marshmellow,in a pat of butter. How????

I wish Casey had thought of that and didn't make it to the hospital!
Now I feel better.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: April 15, 2009, 04:54:09 PM »

I have decided to send the A's a care package............containing:

duct tape
a sheet of heart stickers
a new water bottle for cin-cin (with arsenic in it)
a rubber thingie for G to stick in his tidy whities
a piece of chewed gum
some blank checks from a closed account
and some antiperspirant for cin-cin

any other suggestions?

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: April 15, 2009, 04:55:09 PM »

I am still trying to figure out how in GOD'S GREEN EARTHcan you swallow 3 Xacto blades???? In a marshmellow,in a pat of butter. How????

I wish Casey had thought of that and didn't make it to the hospital!
Now I feel better.

I'm with you on that one. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: April 15, 2009, 04:55:28 PM »

I totally agee.  Cindy was so cocky when she was told she could be in contempt if she refused to answer and she still refused and replyed "I will take my chances with the Judge".  I am betting she is all over whipped George telling him he is not going again.  This just gives them another excuse in their minds as to why they are being persecuted by those "evil forces."

Evil Force list:

1. Lenny
2. Morgan
3. SA

4. Mitnic
5. Gill
6. Zanieda GonzalE

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: April 15, 2009, 04:57:02 PM »

Hello Monkeys! I've been tied down today with ADT getting our alarm system working...sooo I'm behind... did you all see this?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-grayson-041509,0,5492508.story

U.S Rep. Alan Grayson wants $500K for Caylee Anthony missing child foundation

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
    4:42 PM EDT, April 15, 2009

U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson wants $500,000 from Congress to establish a missing child program in Orlando named in memory of Caylee Marie Anthony.

If granted, the funds would go to the Fort Lauderdale-based "A Child is Missing" organization, which helps law-enforcement across the country search for missing children, elderly or disabled people.

ACIM uses a rapid-response telephone system to alert communities when someone is missing. The nonprofit can place 1,000 calls in 60 seconds, can process multiple cases simultaneously and works without jurisdictional boundaries.

The request requires the money be spent in the 8th District, which includes Orange and Lake counties.

"I have five children. Every parent's worst nightmare is to lose a child," Grayson said Wednesday morning. "We need to do everything we can to prevent that."

Grayson, a freshman Congressman, has not spoken to the Anthony family about his federal funding request but thought naming the program after the slain toddler would honor her memory.

"We're naming the center after her because she has become a symbol of love lost," he said.

ACIM Executive Director Sherry Friedlander said if the funding request is granted, her group could establish numerous programs in Central Florida, including awareness programs on bullying and sexual predators. Funding also would be used to train law enforcement.

"This program is the only program of its kind in the country," she said. "We appreciate his [Grayson's] acknowledgment in wanting to safeguard the children and adults in his area."

None of the funds will go to members of Caylee's family. The family has established the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation to help families of missing, abused and exploited children.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, haven't talked to Grayson, the Anthonys' lawyer said Wednesday. But he said the family is happy someone is attempting something positive.

Not unlike other developments in the case against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, Grayson's request comes with controversy.

Grayson is being criticized across the country by people who say he shouldn't associate the funds with the toddler.

Aubrey Jewett, a political-science professor at the University of Central Florida, said it's possible Grayson may incur some backlash "on what otherwise would be a project that most likely would receive widespread support."

Amy L. Edwards can be reached at aledwards@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5735.

Hi Mags....glad you are getting the system functional.....and hopefully a .38 for back-up!  We did see it...but thanks for bringing it forward....I wrote yesterday.

Rest in Peace Caylee

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: April 15, 2009, 04:57:04 PM »

Thanks for the article Mags. I had not seen that...I'm behind as well

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: April 15, 2009, 05:00:56 PM »

duct tape
a piece of chewed gum

any other suggestions?

a hammer
spray-on tan for GA
condoms so they never procreate again

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: April 15, 2009, 05:02:31 PM »

duct tape
a piece of chewed gum

any other suggestions?

A dog muzzle (6 pack may be cheaper)
Home sterilization kit for L
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: April 15, 2009, 05:06:58 PM »

Sorry Sunny.  I messed up that stack.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: April 15, 2009, 05:07:37 PM »

duct tape
a piece of chewed gum

any other suggestions?

A dog muzzle (6 pack may be cheaper)
Home sterilization kit for L

No trespassing signs
Caution Tape
Baseball bat with misc objects to pound on

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: April 15, 2009, 05:07:51 PM »

duct tape
a piece of chewed gum

any other suggestions?

Muzzles .....for both!!!!!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: April 15, 2009, 05:08:30 PM »

Anthonys Hopeful Death Penalty Wouldn't Be Imposed
Sources Say Family Surprised, Not Surprised Over Monday's News
POSTED: 4:20 pm EDT April 15, 2009
UPDATED: 4:53 pm EDT April 15, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- After speaking with a number of sources from within the Anthony camp, the family is in shock but not completely surprised at this week's decision by prosecutors to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony.

They're resigned to seeing the process through to the finish. The Anthony family is also hopeful that, even if Casey Anthony is convicted, that the death penalty will not be imposed.

Casey Anthony is at the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The attorney for Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, said he did not expect the state attorney's office to make this move given the evidence that's been made public. He described what his client is going through.

"He is probably in shock and horror as is the rest of his family that the state is prosecuting the case to this level," Thomas Luka said.

Luka is a former prosecutor who has tried a death penalty case. He's expecting it to take up to two months just to pick a jury now that it's a death penalty case. That would be twice the amount of time prosecutors originally estimated the entire trial would last.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: April 15, 2009, 05:09:48 PM »

Evil Force list:

1. Lenny
2. Morgan
3. SA

4. Mitnic
5. Gill
6. Zanieda GonzalE

And last but not least, Nancy Grace!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: April 15, 2009, 05:10:00 PM »

Just a ...Head's UP...for everyone.

I have posted a link on the Adji & Haleith sites.

Gale St.Johnis heading down tonight to spend time searching for both.

Check with Adji & Haleigh site for the article from

www.naples.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.