May 01, 2024, 07:09:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 227319 times)
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: April 15, 2009, 06:48:13 PM »

Im watching coverage of Sandra Cantu's private funeral today  a glass horse drawn carriage bringing her to rest many decades in advance of her right to live a full life...sigh   They just reported that her public memorial is tomorrow and expected 8,000 to attend...I cant help but think of the farce Cindy & George put on for Caylee & so many more thousands expected that never showed, just think if ONLY these grandparents had told the truth of what they knew in July.   Its just a too sobering & heartbreaking reality that so many children are victimized by adults in horrible & heinous ways -- with all this talk about Casey's right to a fair trial & the presumption of innocence I know all of us monkeys never lose sight of who is the victim in this case & way too many others... a moment to remember Sandra & Caylee

We will remember you
United to seek justice for Caylee & Sandra

AMEN!! Thanks for posting this Capp. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: April 15, 2009, 06:51:07 PM »

Mr T starter set to add to Cindy's bling. 
I think she sailed passed that 3 necklaces and 2 bracelets ago...however I would be amused to see her try out his hairdo...would be an amuzing upgrade from her Moe-do!

heh .. I believe I counted 17 pieces of bling on Cindy during her depo.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #982 on: April 15, 2009, 06:53:44 PM »

I have decided to send the A's a care package............containing:

duct tape
a sheet of heart stickers
a new water bottle for cin-cin (with arsenic in it)
a rubber thingie for G to stick in his tidy whities
a piece of chewed gum
some blank checks from a closed account
and some antiperspirant for cin-cin

any other suggestions?

a hammer
spray-on tan for GA
condoms so they never procreate again

Spay and neuter certificates so all of them can be spayed,neutered??

Good one!!!

Good Evening Monkeys!!

May I add to the list to send : A 38 special with 4 bullets in the chamber. Well if you add bozo and conman 6 bullets

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: April 15, 2009, 06:55:55 PM »

Im watching coverage of Sandra Cantu's private funeral today  a glass horse drawn carriage bringing her to rest many decades in advance of her right to live a full life...sigh   They just reported that her public memorial is tomorrow and expected 8,000 to attend...I cant help but think of the farce Cindy & George put on for Caylee & so many more thousands expected that never showed, just think if ONLY these grandparents had told the truth of what they knew in July.   Its just a too sobering & heartbreaking reality that so many children are victimized by adults in horrible & heinous ways -- with all this talk about Casey's right to a fair trial & the presumption of innocence I know all of us monkeys never lose sight of who is the victim in this case & way too many others... a moment to remember Sandra & Caylee

AMEN!! Thanks for posting this Capp. 

What a huge difference. What a shame.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #984 on: April 15, 2009, 06:56:24 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I just got kicked outta the cage and was trying to ask a st*pid JSM question.

My questio is that if the Mr Grayson guy is trying to get earmarks for the Caylee Missing Children thingy, will the money go to George/Cindy/KFN? I haven't had time to read up on it today so I am a little confused.

If that is true, this money isn't Florida TAXPAYER money, it is ALL of our taxpayer money going to this "fund". He is a US Congressman, so as a US congressman he gets my tax money from Texas to set up 500k to start a foundation in honor of Caylee? And if my taxes are going to give money to Cindy/George and that creepy Mr Milstead, JSM is PIZZED. 

Please correct JSM if she is wrong about this, usually I am. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: April 15, 2009, 06:59:22 PM »

Im watching coverage of Sandra Cantu's private funeral today  a glass horse drawn carriage bringing her to rest many decades in advance of her right to live a full life...sigh   They just reported that her public memorial is tomorrow and expected 8,000 to attend...I cant help but think of the farce Cindy & George put on for Caylee & so many more thousands expected that never showed, just think if ONLY these grandparents had told the truth of what they knew in July.   Its just a too sobering & heartbreaking reality that so many children are victimized by adults in horrible & heinous ways -- with all this talk about Casey's right to a fair trial & the presumption of innocence I know all of us monkeys never lose sight of who is the victim in this case & way too many others... a moment to remember Sandra & Caylee

We will remember you

Thanks Capp for this, just as my blood was boiling, now my eyes are watering. Poor Caylee never had a chance with that freakazoid family of hers. Little Sandra at least is loved and remembered by her family and friends. Makes me so sad. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: April 15, 2009, 07:01:02 PM »

I think she sailed passed that 3 necklaces and 2 bracelets ago...however I would be amused to see her try out his hairdo...would be an amuzing upgrade from her Moe-do!

She must have robbed the pawn shop before she went to the  depo.

Brandi, did you see that Darla thought Josef looks like LP.  I had to go back and look at Joe and darned if he doesn't with the hat and vest. I love his avi!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: April 15, 2009, 07:03:31 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I just got kicked outta the cage and was trying to ask a st*pid JSM question.

My questio is that if the Mr Grayson guy is trying to get earmarks for the Caylee Missing Children thingy, will the money go to George/Cindy/KFN? I haven't had time to read up on it today so I am a little confused.

If that is true, this money isn't Florida TAXPAYER money, it is ALL of our taxpayer money going to this "fund". He is a US Congressman, so as a US congressman he gets my tax money from Texas to set up 500k to start a foundation in honor of Caylee? And if my taxes are going to give money to Cindy/George and that creepy Mr Milstead, JSM is PIZZED. 

You were right one time, I believe it was last night about the soil.

Just kidding, JSM, just kidding.

Seems like there was a lot of tapdancing about that from his office today. Seems that he hasn't really decided where the money is going and the conman hasn't asked, if you can believe that.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: April 15, 2009, 07:04:47 PM »

What really is scary is her arched eyebrows!  EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: April 15, 2009, 07:05:16 PM »

When this news first broke I wasnt sure JSM,   but suspected that the Anthonys would cease this opportunity...apparentlyI was right because "Conman" made a public comment today (article a few pages back)  that Anthonys would like to speak to him & offer whatever help they can...you can bet they are going to plug their KFN projects...Im on it & I know many monkeys are joining me on the fight to expose these scams & fraudulent practices - goal is to get the Milsteads & Anthonys shut down so they cannot victimize donors, sponsors or most importantly families of actual missing children.  A few pages back I posted info on how to contact Congressman Grayson to give him an education on this case, the KFN circle of false operation.   Not to mention these same individuals in fact are living off donations from naive individuals...not to mention I want something to be named after Caylee that actually represents what happened to her not a lie.   Caylee was never a missing child, she is a murdered child.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: April 15, 2009, 07:07:22 PM »

She must have robbed the pawn shop before she went to the  depo.

Brandi, did you see that Darla thought Josef looks like LP.  I had to go back and look at Joe and darned if he doesn't with the hat and vest. I love his avi!

Yeah, I heard the talk about a toothpick! I was aghast! No toothpick for Josef. (He might choke on it!)

But, the resemblance is amazing. LOL

Maybe you can ask LP to join you at the polka festival. I bet he'd love to. LOL

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: April 15, 2009, 07:07:45 PM »

We will remember you

And Natalee......Natalee brought so many of us here....Three angels.....so many angels.....it's heartbreaking

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: April 15, 2009, 07:09:30 PM »

Snit, if she is gonna wear bling courtesy  of ABC the least the classless beeotch can do is have a piece worth its ounce of gold....goodness!    Actually, Ive had visions of taking those chains and.....well you get the idea!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: April 15, 2009, 07:09:43 PM »

You were right one time, I believe it was last night about the soil.

Just kidding, JSM, just kidding.

Seems like there was a lot of tapdancing about that from his office today. Seems that he hasn't really decided where the money is going and the conman hasn't asked, if you can believe that.
Thanks Fanny, a broken clock is right twice a day right. I bet he is tapdancing like heck now that the monkeys are on to him. Why can't they name it after a true missing person, Adji or Haleigh. Not a child murdered by her mother. That is what I have a problem with, not the money going for missing kids/adults. JMO JSM

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: April 15, 2009, 07:09:47 PM »

A couple of days ago, we were discussing how much Caylee looked like her grandparents.  I remembered seeing a picture of George and Caylee in the swimming pool, that showed how much she looked like her grandfather (she also looks a lot like her grandmother).  Anyway...I've been looking and looking for that picture and finally found it!  Scroll down to Reply # 355

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3376.340
thanks....I don't see it...but that maybe because I don;t want to see it

Awwww....I hope you don't thing I'm trying to say that George is Caylee's dad....I'm only saying that she really looks like her grandparents...

No I wasn't thinking that at all...I guess I was thinking that she never belonged in this group of dysfunctional, selfish, evil people

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: April 15, 2009, 07:10:28 PM »

So true, and the wicked eyes under them!

sunny: you have a post from me at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg765533#msg765533 (the third one down)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: April 15, 2009, 07:11:04 PM »

Hi Brandi!!  17????  She has no clue does she

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: April 15, 2009, 07:11:46 PM »

When this news first broke I wasnt sure JSM,   but suspected that the Anthonys would cease this opportunity...apparentlyI was right because "Conman" made a public comment today (article a few pages back)  that Anthonys would like to speak to him & offer whatever help they can...you can bet they are going to plug their KFN projects...Im on it & I know many monkeys are joining me on the fight to expose these scams & fraudulent practices - goal is to get the Milsteads & Anthonys shut down so they cannot victimize donors, sponsors or most importantly families of actual missing children.  A few pages back I posted info on how to contact Congressman Grayson to give him an education on this case, the KFN circle of false operation.   Not to mention these same individuals in fact are living off donations from naive individuals...not to mention I want something to be named after Caylee that actually represents what happened to her not a lie.   Caylee was never a missing child, she is a murdered child.
  Thanks Cappy, I knew you would be on it. I just was trying to make sure this is all US taxpayer money, just not from Florida. TIA JSM

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: April 15, 2009, 07:12:17 PM »

I have decided to send the A's a care package............containing:

duct tape
a sheet of heart stickers
a new water bottle for cin-cin (with arsenic in it)
a rubber thingie for G to stick in his tidy whities
a piece of chewed gum
some blank checks from a closed account
and some antiperspirant for cin-cin

any other suggestions?

a hammer
spray-on tan for GA
condoms so they never procreate again

Spay and neuter certificates so all of them can be spayed,neutered??

Good one!!!

Good Evening Monkeys!!

May I add to the list to send : A 38 special with 4 bullets in the chamber. Well if you add bozo and conman 6 bullets

add away............they might decide to use them on themselves!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: April 15, 2009, 07:12:33 PM »

A couple of days ago, we were discussing how much Caylee looked like her grandparents.  I remembered seeing a picture of George and Caylee in the swimming pool, that showed how much she looked like her grandfather (she also looks a lot like her grandmother).  Anyway...I've been looking and looking for that picture and finally found it!  Scroll down to Reply # 355

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3376.340
thanks....I don't see it...but that maybe because I don;t want to see it

Awwww....I hope you don't thing I'm trying to say that George is Caylee's dad....I'm only saying that she really looks like her grandparents...

No I wasn't thinking that at all...I guess I was thinking that she never belonged in this group of dysfunctional, selfish, evil people

ITA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.