June 15, 2024, 03:36:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 232528 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: April 17, 2009, 12:12:30 AM »

WAY back ... Remember when the Dogs hit on the Playhouse..

And Cindy piped up and said that Caylee used to have accidents in the playhouse all the time.. that she pee'd in the play house. She made it sound like that everytime Caylee needed to pee ..she ran out to the playhouse. Its all bunk.
She said it after the Dogs hit in that area.  There is a pic of Caylee in her playhouse and she has her head back ..I think she is peeking through a window .. and you can see that photo there is a Floor inside her playhouse. Its yellow plastic.

Cindy said the same thing about the Trunk when the Dog's hit on it. We used to put Caylee used diapers in the trunk ..the Dogs are smelling her old urine.

All of it is BS because " Mrs Always in Control Cindy - who bathed Caylee Multiple Times Daily " Would never allow Caylee to Pee outside repeatedly and she certainly would not Dump Caylee dirty diapers in the Trunk.. of Caseys car. We do have Waste Cans in Public.. Yes.

Yes, great post.
That's always bothered me.

Caylee's poor body was def. in that backyard/playhouse for some time, hours at least.

And when CA always talked about the "diapers in the trunk" BS, it was like she knew she HAD to say something b/c how do explain that away?? CA knew whatever she smelled in that car was BAD.

But sometimes I think that perhaps she smelled that trunk before, and KC gave some BS excuse about diapers....
She was keeping her in the trunk at nights, drugged, etc. and maybe she wet herself and KC tried to cover it up but couldn't and CA and/or GA smelled it prior to June 15/16....I dunno, just a thought...

For a nurse, practicing or administrative, she's an idiot.  Urine or poop is not mistaken as human decomposition by trained cadaver dogs. 

I think she knows and thinks we all are idiots and would believe her.

I think that is one of many reasons why Cindy is despised so much - its not a wise idea to insult "Joe Public" & it is infuriating for anyone to ASSume that the general public cannot comprehend something or for that matter that they should believe everything they hear as fact - she's one of those arrogant pinheads that have that attitude.

I believe that this family has been so disfunctional for so long it is their "normal". Wham-mo they are in the spotlight and act with the public the way they do each other.....but no one is buying it.  The anger stems from them coming out of their cone of disfunctional silence and not knowing how to cope with others not buying their "bridge for sale stories".
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: April 17, 2009, 12:13:04 AM »

If casey killed caylee the 15th. It would be difiicult for her to have the sticher and the tape with her leaving that house the 15th at night.
I suspect she went back on the 18th, the day she backed her car in the driveway & borrowed the shovel from the neighbor.   This is when I think she got the blanket, laundry bag, sticker etc.   I think she did it in the backyard & put her back in the trunk.  It explains why her pants & maybe more was that smelly & stained that Cindy knew she was getting laundered to get rid of that evidence.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1742 on: April 17, 2009, 12:14:06 AM »

June 15th
I swear remember listening to Grandma Shirley that Cindy/Caylee came at Dinner time to be with Grandpa .. and then they left and went back to Grandma Shirley's
Made Chili
Made Caylee a Peanut Butter Sandwhich
Caylee only wanted Popcorn ..Was not that hungry

Cindy/Caylee went back to Orlando

What time would it have been when Cindy and Caylee returned Home ?..after the Drive to Mt. Dora ..the visit at the home, then to Grandma's ..then the Drive back to Orlando ..

Then for Cindy to take Caylee into the Pool ?? That seems too much to me ..for a Caylee in One day ..

I am not buying it that they Went Swimming ... after the long day ..on June 15.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: April 17, 2009, 12:17:35 AM »

If casey killed caylee the 15th. It would be difiicult for her to have the sticher and the tape with her leaving that house the 15th at night.
I suspect she went back on the 18th, the day she backed her car in the driveway & borrowed the shovel from the neighbor.   This is when I think she got the blanket, laundry bag, sticker etc.   I think she did it in the backyard & put her back in the trunk.  It explains why her pants & maybe more was that smelly & stained that Cindy knew she was getting laundered to get rid of that evidence.
It means that caylee was murdered the 18. Because if casey was already dead the 18 it will not have sense for casey to put the tape on caylees mouth because she is already dead
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: April 17, 2009, 12:20:35 AM »

The Pool and the Ladder

"After the Pool became Speculation in the Beginning" .. that Cindy started saying the things.. mentioning Caylee was a great swimmer and that she had no fear of the pool ..
snipped = http://www.ludoandthelion.com/2008/10/caylee-anthony-timeline.html

June 15 – Caylee visits her great-grandfather at an assisted living facility. A video is later produced in an attempt to verify the sighting.Watch Caylee's Video
Cindy and Caylee allegedly go swimming in the Anthony's pool. Afterwards, Cindy takes the ladder away from the pool and closes the gate.

June 16 – At or about 12:30 p.m., George Anthony allegedly sees Casey and Caylee leave with backpacks on their shoulders. At 2:30 p.m., George Anthony leaves for work. Between 3:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., Casey allegedly makes numerous calls, lasting anywhere from a few seconds to a minute, to her parents and several friends.

June 17 – Someone fills out a card at the Sawgrass Apartments. The signature on the card reads Zenaida Hernandez-Gonzalez. The Anthony's allegedly notice that the gate to the swimming pool is open and the ladder is next to the pool. Casey allegedly posts a message for a friend named "Amy" on a social networking Web site. The message reads: "Cheer up me lady! I love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in."

This is what the Anthonys are saying BUT there is absolutely no proof it actually transpired.  I think this was their first attempt to cover up what Casey did - if the evidence lead to Casey murdering Caylee they were thinking of a way it could be an accident - they were already in protect & cover mode.   Casey isnt bright but I doubt she'd be stupid and/or frantic enough to leave the ladder at the side of the pool knowing the family rule, interestingly  they all used it later on to try and implicate Jesse.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: April 17, 2009, 12:21:22 AM »

June 15th
I swear remember listening to Grandma Shirley that Cindy/Caylee came at Dinner time to be with Grandpa .. and then they left and went back to Grandma Shirley's
Made Chili
Made Caylee a Peanut Butter Sandwhich
Caylee only wanted Popcorn ..Was not that hungry

Cindy/Caylee went back to Orlando

What time would it have been when Cindy and Caylee returned Home ?..after the Drive to Mt. Dora ..the visit at the home, then to Grandma's ..then the Drive back to Orlando ..

Then for Cindy to take Caylee into the Pool ?? That seems too much to me ..for a Caylee in One day ..

I am not buying it that they Went Swimming ... after the long day ..on June 15.

Depending on the length of the drive home Caylee could have easily fell asleep in her car seat during the drive home and been refreshed enough to go swimming when they got to Hopespring.  My kids would be out within a few minutes of driving if they had a full day and then be so rejuvenated when they woke at our destination.

What I want to know is why did Casey not go with them, and if this was the trip that Cindy found out from Shirley about Grandpa's money, her reaction when she saw Casey would not have been "the sun is going down it is too cold for you to join us in the pool" it would have been "you $&%&$$  WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS TIME?" or something similar.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1746 on: April 17, 2009, 12:21:25 AM »

Grandma Shirley saying that Caylee ate Popcorn that day in front of her ..Has always stuck with me.
I kept thinking in my head..well If ( god I hate typing this )within Hours of - If Caylee was drugged or was hurt in some way and she threw up in the car/trunk bed  ..they would find Popcorn somewhere.
We all know that Popcorn does not digest completely.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: April 17, 2009, 12:24:11 AM »

Grandma Shirley saying that Caylee ate Popcorn that day in front of her ..Has always stuck with me.
I kept thinking in my head..well If ( god I hate typing this )within Hours of - If Caylee was drugged or was hurt in some way and she threw up in the car/trunk bed  ..they would find Popcorn somewhere.

And it would be very easy to choke on if you had tape over your mouth.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: April 17, 2009, 12:26:20 AM »

It means that caylee was murdered the 18. Because if casey was already dead the 18 it will not have sense for casey to put the tape on caylees mouth because she is already dead

The tape was in her trunk already & used the early morning hours of 6/16, is what I think.   The rest she did at a later date.  Casey was free to go to blockbuster with Tony L that evening & Caylee was never seen or heard of from after the evening of 6/15.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: April 17, 2009, 12:28:13 AM »

Night all. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: April 17, 2009, 12:29:24 AM »

Night all. 

Nite nite NorthernRose & all monkeys that turned in, Im shortly joining that thought...sleep well

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1751 on: April 17, 2009, 12:29:58 AM »

And it would be very easy to choke on if you had tape over your mouth.
I thought of that too. If it happened that night "taped" - that would be god awful.

I have noticed in Caylee's one video in her High Chair..she is saying DEEE or CHEEE not sure ..she is eating toast or something crunchy ..and she then tries to feed her Sippy cup..the toast. That child had a good appetite and was a good Chewer. She paid attention on how she ate. I noticed that..for her age she paid attention how she ate.
God Bless Caylee.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1752 on: April 17, 2009, 12:30:40 AM »

Nite Girls

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1753 on: April 17, 2009, 12:33:15 AM »

OR

a. she already had duct tape in her car from maybe taping her mouth before
or
b. she planned it(which there is evidence of this) and packed the duct tape, stickers, whatever in a bad, and went to the hotel on the 15th
or
c. after decomposition started to set in she taped her mouth b/c she was "leaking"....i know it's gross, but it's been mentioned before about liquids coming out of the mouth....

I tend to lean towards B.....or all of the above, I dunno!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1754 on: April 17, 2009, 12:37:12 AM »

Okay Monkeys, the internet is acting up. So i'm saying Goodnight now. Sleep well, sweet dreams to all, both here and above.

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1755 on: April 17, 2009, 12:39:02 AM »

LuvLebron

Didn't you post like a million posts ago .. I think it was you. Maybe I am wrong.

If Caylee was killed in her room ..that Casey could have wrapped her up from her bed with Pooh blanket and  put her in the laundry bag .. and taken her out of the house un-noticed.
Or removed Caylee with her blanket and she would appear to be asleep when actually she had passed away ..

I so loathe Casey Anthony

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1756 on: April 17, 2009, 12:40:15 AM »

Okay Monkeys, the internet is acting up. So i'm saying Goodnight now. Sleep well, sweet dreams to all, both here and above.

Its not you - I have been bounced from SM over 10 times today ..
Good Nite LL

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1757 on: April 17, 2009, 12:46:08 AM »

Good Nite LL

Well that makes me feel better!

And I have mentioned something about caylee being killed at home...and if it happened they could've slipped out the night of the 15th/early 16th...i'm not sure if i'm the post you're refering to, but anyways i believe that could've happened...

okay, im going now....i dont want to, but the bed is calling me. I can hear it!

Night all!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: April 17, 2009, 12:47:32 AM »

Good Nite LL

Yeah, me too. Bad day to try to stay connected here.

Good night to all monkeys heading out. I am too, soon.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1759 on: April 17, 2009, 01:05:12 AM »

That's true.  It just came out of the blue....    maybe she is just throwing up so that everyone isn't talking about her fat azz in the blogs.       
Or she saw Cindy skinnier than she is now. She wouldn't want her mom to start going through her closet and wearing her slore clothes?

Oh.  That's got to be it.   That makes the most sense to me.     

Yuppers....did you guys happen to notice the lousy clothes Cindy has picked out for Casey to wear in court while she wears her cheap bling & jeans?

I'm cracking up here, but you guys are probably right.   sindy may be supporting kc in all outward appearances, but I truly believe in my heart that sindy hates kc.  sindy is probably doing all she can to torment kc, I have absolutely no doubt in my mind.  kc is probably also getting her jabs in at both george (for squealing on her to the gj) and to sindy, just because sindy is a bitch and kc hates her.  JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.