March 29, 2024, 09:11:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #3 4/15/09 -4/27/09  (Read 442463 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1100 on: April 21, 2009, 08:29:12 PM »

Good night all.  Thank you for the warm welcome & your patience.  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Good Night CeCe and sorry I did not welcome you Proper -

Welcome to Scared Monkeys ~ Your questions are always important .. Post post post
Hugs
Deenie

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1101 on: April 21, 2009, 08:36:40 PM »

TracyGirl - I am proud of you that you did not take the brush off ..of You can't possibly make a case and Yet you did ... You Go Woman !! My Gawd have you been thru alot and I am sure that Sandra being in your city is creating triggers for you to relive over and over again with what you just disclosed.

What is the community saying ..Not the Media's portrayal of your Community ..but Your opinion .. what is the buzz ..?
Has to be that Parents are up in arms .. I would think. With all the new allegations of yet another child being drugged and LE not acting upon the complaint ... or at least following up on it .. ( that is my own speculation, I only know what I read) ... sigh.
Is there other statements ongoing that are kept local ?

Well thanks but I think the majority of parents would do the same for their child, especially one that doesnt communicate. Thank god this was not sexual abuse, i have a whole different type of punishment if anyone was to do that to any of my children!

You can read in the Tracy Press what this community is saying and how they are reacting. 1/2 think MH is innocent until proven guilty, the other 1/2 is besides themselves with anger at her and the Police. i think someone is organizing a rally of sorts at city hall this week.
In my neighborhood it amazes me how detached people can be. Honestly, some people feel this could not happen on this side of town.
The Neighbors need to Wake up .. its too much that has already happened in your local area prior to Sandra. What more do they need ? to See that this is Real.
Shame on them, " status" of your neighborhood offers no protection ..the Not Me ..not my Kid theory ..gave out a looong time ago.
You have Monkey Power standing with You .. I hope you go to the Rally if its for Sandra Wink

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1102 on: April 21, 2009, 08:38:05 PM »

Sorry if this was posted already....

Request to exhume dead Calif. girl's body dropped
27 minutes ago

STOCKTON, Calif. (AP) — Lawyers for a California woman accused of raping and killing an 8-year-old girl have dropped a request to exhume the body for a second autopsy.

Public Defender Peter Fox told the San Francisco Chronicle on Tuesday that the exhumation was unnecessary because the medical examiner had preserved tissue samples that could be tested by Melissa Huckaby's defense team.

The 28-year-old woman's lawyers had argued they would have no way to fight the rape allegation if their own pathologist couldn't evaluate Sandra Cantu's body, which had been found in a suitcase.

A San Joaquin County Superior Court judge issued a gag order later Tuesday, which prohibits those involved and authorities from publicly discussing the case
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ifqBl1kMWh5a56KV4n_NalxeBJEgD97N60480

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1103 on: April 21, 2009, 08:43:55 PM »

Sorry if this was posted already....

Request to exhume dead Calif. girl's body dropped
27 minutes ago

STOCKTON, Calif. (AP) — Lawyers for a California woman accused of raping and killing an 8-year-old girl have dropped a request to exhume the body for a second autopsy.

Public Defender Peter Fox told the San Francisco Chronicle on Tuesday that the exhumation was unnecessary because the medical examiner had preserved tissue samples that could be tested by Melissa Huckaby's defense team.

The 28-year-old woman's lawyers had argued they would have no way to fight the rape allegation if their own pathologist couldn't evaluate Sandra Cantu's body, which had been found in a suitcase.

A San Joaquin County Superior Court judge issued a gag order later Tuesday, which prohibits those involved and authorities from publicly discussing the case
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ifqBl1kMWh5a56KV4n_NalxeBJEgD97N60480
Thanks Nut .. we missed this article ..we jumped over " the ruling " and went right into the Gag order news..
This is going to be a long long long ... long court case..
Justice for Sandra & Her Family

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: April 21, 2009, 08:56:49 PM »

Sandra's family must be so relieved that their little will not be disturbed ....I am relieved for them..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1105 on: April 21, 2009, 09:10:27 PM »

Sandra's family must be so relieved that their little will not be disturbed ....I am relieved for them..
Me too
Serenity7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1106 on: April 21, 2009, 09:22:23 PM »

Serenity-

Respectfully, I find your posts all over the page. What I mean is, you suggest the fact that Sandra's physical evidence of rape is not "proof" to you until a jury says so. Then you state you think MH took the other young child to the park to murder her. Then you speculate the Mother of said child was drunk and slurring her words?

It seems to me that if something does not support your personal bias, you discount it. But you offer utter speculation and fact-less scenarios to back up yours. I do not understand that way of thinking unless you are attempting to prove out your "impressions." Which again, I say respectfully, are anything but based on fact.

Lastly, I have personally worked with psychics, and have many colleagues that have/do as well. I will tell you anyone in the Legal or Law Enforcement Community that says anything other than there may be about 5 in the world, that have proven track records and have contributed successfully and without interpretation to missing person's cases is lying.

Please do not think I am speaking of you specifically, I dont know you, I am speaking from my personal experience. I have worked with complete frauds, and I have worked with one of the best.   

I'll try to be more clear. First, I do not think that Sandra Cantu was sexually assaulted. I think that the motive in killing her was jealousy/envy. I think that MH saw Sandra and felt jealous that she was dressed better than her child, or looked nicer or was smarter, or came from a home that had more money, or she didn't like the other kids parents...or whatever. I've never thought that a sexual assault ever occurred. Still don't. I believe that she is a murderess. And that her murder is the kind that had cold calculation to it. She, in my opinion, had been thinking for a long time about how to "get rid of" these kids around her. If it had stayed as a fantasy, that would have been fine...from society's viewpoint. But she had worked her way up to the point of intending to carry it through. The "dry run" on the other young girl back in January I think was anything but that. I think she intended to kill the girl but was interrupted. I think she drugged the girl. When the girl got home, her mother carried her to hospital. Now some are suggesting that I am saying that MH is innocent in this because I've pointed out that the police had to make some difficult decisions on that night back in January. Would they have had to arrest the mother for negligence? Bring in child services? You have a mother under the influence trying to convince the police that a sunday school teacher kidnapper her kid for 4 hours then brought her back. A person who routinely had the little girl over to play with her own daughter. The police are suppose to move on THAT? And the police could not know that the little girl didn't accidentally take her mothers medicine? So if you are a cop, you have to decide...do I want to call social services and possibly have this drunken mother's kid removed from the home? Just because the kid may have gotten Xanax instead of a vitamin?

My point  is...how was the police officer suppose to know? He made a judgment call.

My impressions are anything but fact. When I first heard of Sandra, I spent several days working under the assumption she was alive. I deluded myself to that belief.

But you're right. Trying to find out any of this..and repeat to other people...is useless.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: April 21, 2009, 09:30:06 PM »

Serenity.....even though the LE are saying that Sandra was sexually assaulted, you are saying that you still don't think that she was? don't you think that they would have some evidence before coming forth with such statements? Maybe MH even told them that she had assaulted Sandra....maybe there was evidence of the assault in the suitcase with Sandra?
Why do you think that she was NOT sexually assaulted? Believe me, I wish and hope that she was not molested.....I hope that she was spared that....

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: April 21, 2009, 09:47:34 PM »

Serenity, thank you for your response.

On Motive and the issue as to whether Sandra was sexually assaulted, we will have to agree to disagree.

However, you keep referring to the mother as intoxicated or drunk.. IN NO PLACE WHATSOEVER DOES IT STATE THAT IN ANY REPORT, ANYWHERE. It said the officer smelled alcohol on her breath and she had access to a prescription. That's IT. I have seen them myself.

In the meantime, there is a 7 year old, who was missing without permission for 4 hours with a woman on a psych probation (they did not even run her record) and exhibited signs of drug intoxication upon arrival to her home. This Mother was talked out of filing a MP report.

Whether or not the Mom had a drink is irrelevant, she was clearly sober enough to seek treatment for her child when she needed it. THE CHILD IS ALWAYS FIRST. If the Officer truly thought CFS would "take her kid away" then he needed to take that chance either way. It is his job as first responder. To further play devil's advocate, what if it HAD BEEN the mother? Also, if CFS had investigated it, you can bet your bippy Huckaby would have ended up investigated and had a file opened on her own. Either way, it probably woud have saved Sandra's life. This is the way it is sometimes.

Sometimes people make a bad call and someone else pays for it. To excuse it, or see it as acceptable is a slap in the face to both the child that was drugged and Sandra Cantu.. Possibly also Huckaby's daughter.  

She was drugged. She was 7. They effed up and they know it.
I work with many agencies of LE. This weekend it was on an active MP case. I have sat across from people that have had a loved one taken from them that was preventable. The anguish that comes with that realization is not something I can describe to you. It is close to that gutteral wail that sounds like it is really someone else, somewhere else, that stays with you forever.

I am not saying you need to agree with me, but I stand for Sandra, and what should not have happened to this child of God.  Thank you for being respectful of our difference of opinion.
Blink
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: April 21, 2009, 09:51:52 PM »

Serenity-

Respectfully, I find your posts all over the page. What I mean is, you suggest the fact that Sandra's physical evidence of rape is not "proof" to you until a jury says so. Then you state you think MH took the other young child to the park to murder her. Then you speculate the Mother of said child was drunk and slurring her words?

It seems to me that if something does not support your personal bias, you discount it. But you offer utter speculation and fact-less scenarios to back up yours. I do not understand that way of thinking unless you are attempting to prove out your "impressions." Which again, I say respectfully, are anything but based on fact.

Lastly, I have personally worked with psychics, and have many colleagues that have/do as well. I will tell you anyone in the Legal or Law Enforcement Community that says anything other than there may be about 5 in the world, that have proven track records and have contributed successfully and without interpretation to missing person's cases is lying.

Please do not think I am speaking of you specifically, I dont know you, I am speaking from my personal experience. I have worked with complete frauds, and I have worked with one of the best.   

I'll try to be more clear. First, I do not think that Sandra Cantu was sexually assaulted. I think that the motive in killing her was jealousy/envy. I think that MH saw Sandra and felt jealous that she was dressed better than her child, or looked nicer or was smarter, or came from a home that had more money, or she didn't like the other kids parents...or whatever. I've never thought that a sexual assault ever occurred. Still don't. I believe that she is a murderess. And that her murder is the kind that had cold calculation to it. She, in my opinion, had been thinking for a long time about how to "get rid of" these kids around her. If it had stayed as a fantasy, that would have been fine...from society's viewpoint. But she had worked her way up to the point of intending to carry it through. The "dry run" on the other young girl back in January I think was anything but that. I think she intended to kill the girl but was interrupted. I think she drugged the girl. When the girl got home, her mother carried her to hospital. Now some are suggesting that I am saying that MH is innocent in this because I've pointed out that the police had to make some difficult decisions on that night back in January. Would they have had to arrest the mother for negligence? Bring in child services? You have a mother under the influence trying to convince the police that a sunday school teacher kidnapper her kid for 4 hours then brought her back. A person who routinely had the little girl over to play with her own daughter. The police are suppose to move on THAT? And the police could not know that the little girl didn't accidentally take her mothers medicine? So if you are a cop, you have to decide...do I want to call social services and possibly have this drunken mother's kid removed from the home? Just because the kid may have gotten Xanax instead of a vitamin?

My point  is...how was the police officer suppose to know? He made a judgment call.

My impressions are anything but fact. When I first heard of Sandra, I spent several days working under the assumption she was alive. I deluded myself to that belief.

But you're right. Trying to find out any of this..and repeat to other people...is useless.
Serenity,
Our police are supposed to solve the crimes that are not screaming out the obvious as this one was. They could have known by conducting an investigation into the drugging. This was something that should have been reported to CPS and the police should have conducted a further investigation. Something like this cannot adequately be solved on sight based on an assumption the girl was drugged by her mother who smelled of alcohol.  They screwed again and this time a little girl was killed.

The coroner have his professional opinion after conducting a non biased autopsy which concludes Sandra was sexually assaulted, that we know. The motive for this we do not. Sexual assault is not a crime of sex it is a violent crime, maybe your impression is correct. How better to "get back" at a little girl then to rape her, or so the sick mind believes.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: April 21, 2009, 09:53:43 PM »

I swear I cannot write a sentence anymore. Please excuse the errors, I posted in a hurry
Serenity7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1111 on: April 21, 2009, 10:04:04 PM »

Serenity.....even though the LE are saying that Sandra was sexually assaulted, you are saying that you still don't think that she was? don't you think that they would have some evidence before coming forth with such statements? Maybe MH even told them that she had assaulted Sandra....maybe there was evidence of the assault in the suitcase with Sandra?
Why do you think that she was NOT sexually assaulted? Believe me, I wish and hope that she was not molested.....I hope that she was spared that....

Yes. That's what I'm saying. I'm saying that after 10 days in water Sandra's body might have tears, rips, other damage that might resemble sexual assault because of body bloating. I'm saying that Tracy Ca looks like a dry part of the country, that there isn't much water when I look at it on the TV and that I don't know how often the medical examiner there looks at people who are removed after 10 days in water. So maybe an expert..from a wetter location...should be called in to make that determination. For the prosecution's case also. Not just for the defense. Because it would suck if the prosecution spends 4 or 5 days pointing out how Sandra was clearly, clearly, clearly sexually assaulted--only to have the defense bring in Cyril Wick and have him say, "No...ANY body pulled out after 10 days in water looks like this." And then back it up with photos.

Would they have some evidence? Sure. "Genital trauma" is the phrase I see being used for the ME of......I guess Tracy...or it may be the county medical examiner. Which means that he sees damage to the genitals. I'm no medical examiner. But where does the gas that builds up inside a human body go when you are decomposing? Would this create tears and rips as the body swells? Is that what he looked it? Was there still anything to look at after 10 days in water? I don't know. And until we hear the ME's findings on the stand, and the defense's arguments against it (assuming a plea doesn't come on this)  and the jury comes back, there isn't going to be a legally binding ruling on the matter. So until the evidence is presented......I think my opinion is as good as any one of you here.

Everyone on here seems happy as all get out that no second autopsy is going to be performed. I find that slightly ominous. To me it means the defense spotted something among the ME's findings that they feel happy about. Maybe they final got a chance to look at the ME's photos under Discovery..and liked what they saw.

The prosecution has a POWERFUL case for premeditated, cold blooded murder. I worry that they could dilute this part of their case if they bring an accusation of sexual molestation that ends up being disproven easily by the defense. Nail her for murder.

As to whether Sandra offered a confession and admitted to assaulting Sandra.....I kinda doubt it. Same for finding evidence of assault in the suitcase. In my opinion, this is a person a little bit cold. People are talking about the crying and tears she had in court. I wasn't there. All I saw was what was on TV. I saw the FACIAL EXPRESSION of someone who was "crying"...but I personally did not see any tears.

I'm also concerned that a second person might have been involved in moving the body and hiding it in the drainage pond. IF any molestation occurred, in my opinion, it would have been this second person who did it. But I actually think none occurred. I think the poor kid was just killed cause Melissa couldn't stand seeing some other kid better dressed and prettier than her own.

Now I'm gonna follow the news. See if I guessed anything right or got it horribly wrong...and I'm gonna leave you folks to this. It's been real. It's not been fun.
Have nice days.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1112 on: April 21, 2009, 10:05:53 PM »

Good evening everyone!  I am SOOOOOOO pleased with the defense's decision to drop their motion to exhume. That says SOOOOOO much about this case.  It's the right call.  There will be JUSTICE FOR SANDRA, and I do not believe this will be a long a drawn out case. 

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: April 21, 2009, 10:13:04 PM »

Yes. That's what I'm saying. I'm saying that after 10 days in water Sandra's body might have tears, rips, other damage that might resemble sexual assault because of body bloating. I'm saying that Tracy Ca looks like a dry part of the country, that there isn't much water when I look at it on the TV and that I don't know how often the medical examiner there looks at people who are removed after 10 days in water. So maybe an expert..from a wetter location...should be called in to make that determination. For the prosecution's case also. Not just for the defense. Because it would suck if the prosecution spends 4 or 5 days pointing out how Sandra was clearly, clearly, clearly sexually assaulted--only to have the defense bring in Cyril Wick and have him say, "No...ANY body pulled out after 10 days in water looks like this." And then back it up with photos.

Would they have some evidence? Sure. "Genital trauma" is the phrase I see being used for the ME of......I guess Tracy...or it may be the county medical examiner. Which means that he sees damage to the genitals. I'm no medical examiner. But where does the gas that builds up inside a human body go when you are decomposing? Would this create tears and rips as the body swells? Is that what he looked it? Was there still anything to look at after 10 days in water? I don't know. And until we hear the ME's findings on the stand, and the defense's arguments against it (assuming a plea doesn't come on this)  and the jury comes back, there isn't going to be a legally binding ruling on the matter. So until the evidence is presented......I think my opinion is as good as any one of you here.

Everyone on here seems happy as all get out that no second autopsy is going to be performed. I find that slightly ominous. To me it means the defense spotted something among the ME's findings that they feel happy about. Maybe they final got a chance to look at the ME's photos under Discovery..and liked what they saw.

The prosecution has a POWERFUL case for premeditated, cold blooded murder. I worry that they could dilute this part of their case if they bring an accusation of sexual molestation that ends up being disproven easily by the defense. Nail her for murder.

As to whether Sandra offered a confession and admitted to assaulting Sandra.....I kinda doubt it. Same for finding evidence of assault in the suitcase. In my opinion, this is a person a little bit cold. People are talking about the crying and tears she had in court. I wasn't there. All I saw was what was on TV. I saw the FACIAL EXPRESSION of someone who was "crying"...but I personally did not see any tears.

I'm also concerned that a second person might have been involved in moving the body and hiding it in the drainage pond. IF any molestation occurred, in my opinion, it would have been this second person who did it. But I actually think none occurred. I think the poor kid was just killed cause Melissa couldn't stand seeing some other kid better dressed and prettier than her own.

Now I'm gonna follow the news. See if I guessed anything right or got it horribly wrong...and I'm gonna leave you folks to this. It's been real. It's not been fun.
Have nice days.

I suppose this is moot now given that the Defense dropped the motion to exhume for the reasons I stated in a post hours ago--they don't need it.  (Sorry for the self-serving pat on the back    . . .)  One thing I've learned in my 15+ years of practicing law, you can't teach common sense.  And a little common sense in this case will go a long, long, long, long, long way to predicting its outcome.  As the old saying goes, you gotta be able to see the forest through the trees.

Goodnight everyone.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: April 21, 2009, 10:15:23 PM »

How many within the Court System are going to Change Hands before .. a plea is entered

http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_sandra_cantu/?Judge-Issues-Gag-Order-In-Sandra-Cantu-M=1&blockID=272069&feedID=2674
The new gag order will make information-gathering harder by the media, since witnesses, investigators and other people involved in the investigation and the case won't be allowed to speak with reporters.  At Melissa Huckaby's preliminary hearing, Huckaby's defense attorney asked the judge for a gag order due to the high profile nature of the murder case, which has been covered by local and national media for week.
Yesterday, Judge Terrence Van Oss officially stepped away from the murder case with no explanation

Deenie, he stepped away because he served as a prosecution witness for Testa in a recent capital murder case.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: April 21, 2009, 10:18:49 PM »

Jess,
Good evening to you and well stated. I would add: Occams Razor.

I value your contribution and thoughts to this case as I do everyone on here that speaks to the facts of the case.

Blink
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1116 on: April 21, 2009, 10:19:03 PM »

Serenity, thank you for your response.

On Motive and the issue as to whether Sandra was sexually assaulted, we will have to agree to disagree.

However, you keep referring to the mother as intoxicated or drunk.. IN NO PLACE WHATSOEVER DOES IT STATE THAT IN ANY REPORT, ANYWHERE. It said the officer smelled alcohol on her breath and she had access to a prescription. That's IT. I have seen them myself.

In the meantime, there is a 7 year old, who was missing without permission for 4 hours with a woman on a psych probation (they did not even run her record) and exhibited signs of drug intoxication upon arrival to her home. This Mother was talked out of filing a MP report.

Whether or not the Mom had a drink is irrelevant, she was clearly sober enough to seek treatment for her child when she needed it. THE CHILD IS ALWAYS FIRST. If the Officer truly thought CFS would "take her kid away" then he needed to take that chance either way. It is his job as first responder. To further play devil's advocate, what if it HAD BEEN the mother? Also, if CFS had investigated it, you can bet your bippy Huckaby would have ended up investigated and had a file opened on her own. Either way, it probably woud have saved Sandra's life. This is the way it is sometimes.

Sometimes people make a bad call and someone else pays for it. To excuse it, or see it as acceptable is a slap in the face to both the child that was drugged and Sandra Cantu.. Possibly also Huckaby's daughter.  

She was drugged. She was 7. They effed up and they know it.
I work with many agencies of LE. This weekend it was on an active MP case. I have sat across from people that have had a loved one taken from them that was preventable. The anguish that comes with that realization is not something I can describe to you. It is close to that gutteral wail that sounds like it is really someone else, somewhere else, that stays with you forever.

I am not saying you need to agree with me, but I stand for Sandra, and what should not have happened to this child of God.  Thank you for being respectful of our difference of opinion.
Blink

Excellent post Blink, as always.

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
So which is it, solution or problem?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: April 21, 2009, 10:24:51 PM »

Serenity-

I take it back, I have been far to generous to you. I was under the impression you had a scintilla of knowledge you knew what you were talking about. Clearly you do not. 

There are lots of things I am not well versed in- I dont offer my opinions or insight in them because, well, I would like an ass.

Food for thought. If that's not filling enough for you, enjoy a fishstick. I hear they are lovely.

Blink   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1118 on: April 21, 2009, 10:25:00 PM »

Hello Monkeys

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil what this means to me

See no evil, looks the other way when our children are being harmed because they just can't wrap their mind around this kind of evil. To afraid of what they might see

Hear no evil, doesn't want to hear about all the children that are harmed so they can pretend it doesn't happen.  To afraid of what they might hear

Speak no evil, lets just brush this under the rug if it's never spoken then it never will happen to the children. To afraid to have a voice

It's just to much for some to endure but our children endure it every day, hour, minute and second. If they can endure it then we should be able to stand up and shout it from every roof top.

We should see the evil eye to eye and stand firm
We should hear the evil of what our children are telling us
We should speak the evil because the monster's are hoping we keep our mouths shut

I don't post much but my heart is hurting for our children.

Monkey hugs

Very well said, Stacey!!!  Thank you! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: April 21, 2009, 10:25:21 PM »

Yes. That's what I'm saying. I'm saying that after 10 days in water Sandra's body might have tears, rips, other damage that might resemble sexual assault because of body bloating QUITE A SLAM TO THE MEDICAL EXAMINER IN TRACY IF YOU THINK HE CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE. I'm saying that Tracy Ca looks like a dry part of the country, that there isn't much water when I look at it on the TV and that I don't know how often the medical examiner there looks at people who are removed after 10 days in water.TRACY IS A FARMING COMMUNITY AND THERE ARE IRRIGATION PONDS AND RIVERS ALL OVER THE PLACE - I'M SURE THE ME WAS TRAINED IN SCHOOL HOW TO EXAMINE A BODY THAT HAS BEEN IN WATER So maybe an expert..from a wetter location...should be called in to make that determination. For the prosecution's case also. Not just for the defense. Because it would suck if the prosecution spends 4 or 5 days pointing out how Sandra was clearly, clearly, clearly sexually assaulted--only to have the defense bring in Cyril Wick and have him say, "No...ANY body pulled out after 10 days in water looks like this." And then back it up with photos.

Would they have some evidence? Sure. "Genital trauma" is the phrase I see being used for the ME of......I guess Tracy...or it may be the county medical examiner. Which means that he sees damage to the genitals. I'm no medical examiner. But where does the gas that builds up inside a human body go when you are decomposing? Would this create tears and rips as the body swells? Is that what he looked it? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE THAN THE M.E. Was there still anything to look at after 10 days in water? YES I don't know. And until we hear the ME's findings on the stand, and the defense's arguments against it (assuming a plea doesn't come on this)  and the jury comes back, there isn't going to be a legally binding ruling on the matter. So until the evidence is presented......I think my opinion is as good as any one of you here.

Everyone on here seems happy as all get out that no second autopsy is going to be performed. I find that slightly ominous. To me it means the defense spotted something among the ME's findings that they feel happy about. Maybe they final got a chance to look at the ME's photos under Discovery..and liked what they saw. GET REAL

As to whether Sandra Melissa offered a confession and admitted to assaulting Sandra.....I kinda doubt it. Same for finding evidence of assault in the suitcase. In my opinion, this is a person a little bit cold. People are talking about the crying and tears she had in court. I wasn't there. All I saw was what was on TV. I saw the FACIAL EXPRESSION of someone who was "crying"...but I personally did not see any tears.

I'm also concerned that a second person might have been involved in moving the body and hiding it in the drainage pond. I DO AGREE ENTIRELY POSSIBLE MORE ARE INVOLVED IF any molestation occurred, in my opinion, it would have been this second person who did it. But I actually think none occurred. I think the poor kid was just killed cause Melissa couldn't stand seeing some other kid better dressed and prettier than her own.  WOW, I DISAGREE.  HOW DO YOU KNOW HER DAUGHTER ISN'T PRETTIER THAN SANDRA?

Have nice days.

My answers in red above. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.