April 26, 2024, 10:28:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #3 4/15/09 -4/27/09  (Read 444892 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: April 24, 2009, 12:23:26 AM »

I've never heard of the 8's in the Bible.
I was baptised in the United Church. Protestant. Did the Sunday School for 15 years.
We studied other religions, went to the other churches as part of it.
Went to the synagogue and had the Rabbi teach us, 
Lately I have been going to an Orthodox Catholic church.
The number three is a biggie. You know, Father, Son,  Holy Ghost.
Also 666. Twelve for the followers.
Never heard of eights. Except sideways, infinity.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: April 24, 2009, 12:24:54 AM »

I have been digging poking around and was thinking about MH's " name on Myspace" ..

The Cinderella 888
snipped: http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/GR_888.asp
This Number integrates with all ideas related to the Number 8, such as octave, new beginning, and entrance into God's Covenant. Perhaps the most amazing occurrence of this number is found in the Divine Prologue (Cf. Jesus and YHVH):
John 1.2-5 = 23055 = 26 (YHVH) x 888 (JESUS)

The Number 888 is also found found here in Psalm 98.2f

The Number 888 is a most symmetrical Number - it can be reflected, inverted, and have its digits permuted - all with no change in its appearance. This coheres with God's use of this Number when He declared He eternal unchanging nature, saying (Malachi 3.6) I am the Lord, I change not. The exact words written are:
I am the Lord, I change not
Ani YHVH, Lo shaniti
   = 888

---------
I am not up on the Bible .. I don't mean to offend anyone by my post. Maybe if others can add to this .. if you know that this info is incorrect or otherwise ..
-----------
The Cinderella part, I never knew that Cinderella was so " deep" in history and even in the Bible.
Snipped: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinderella
Another version of the story, Ye Xian, appeared in Miscellaneous Morsels from Youyang by Tuan Ch'eng-Shih around A.D. 860. Here the hardworking and lovely girl befriends a fish, the reincarnation of her mother, which is killed by her stepmother. Ye Xian saves the bones, which are magic, and they help her dress appropriately for a festival. When she loses her slipper after a fast exit, the king finds her and falls in love with her.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9736199/Cinderella
" Cinderella-Israel" ( I can't snip from here ) Def a Read of insight though .. Its all biblical and " Cinderella".

One more - Snipped http://bonnieq.wordpress.com/2007/03/10/cinderella-syndrome/
This was written by a Woman who Was Once a Baptist Sunday School Teacher - Its her Blog.
Cinderella Syndrome? Is this clinical terminology? It is and counselors use it as a diagnostic term to describe angry, out of control children who live with one parent and a stepparent or even abusive parents; kids who automatically assume that all stepparents and abusive parents are evil thus act out their confusion, sense of abandonment and rage. Several years ago, this issue was covered in a lesson about parenting; however, this syndrome also impacts marriages much more than people realize.
Tales such as “Cinderella” and “Sleeping Beauty” create unrealistic, and often unfair, expectations of stepparents or abusive parents and future marriage partners. Many, but not all, children who grew up on these classic fairytales automatically assume stepparents are wicked and immediately will set out to derail that vile person who dared to disrupt their life: girls dreamed of being swept away by a strong Prince Charming, who saves their lives, loves them unconditionally, and gives them everything they want; and, our boys expect to become mesmerized by a beautiful, sweet, loving Princess, to whom they willingly would give the world on a silver platter. Both believe they will be saved from a wicked stepparent, or abusive parents, then go on to live happily ever after. In their world of make believe, life is sweet smelling roses void of thorns.

Yes this is interesting and must have some meaning but what? Sorry, my brain is hurting tonight. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1342 on: April 24, 2009, 12:28:54 AM »

I was baptised in the United Church. Protestant. Did the Sunday School for 15 years.
Kat ..
I have never heard of 888 either ..that's why I was hoping someone would put in as You did.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1343 on: April 24, 2009, 12:41:56 AM »

This is what I found too just within Minutes of searching " Cinderella and Bible" ...
My brain was blown away by this site.

This is what happens I guess when " Church" gets a little to thick ... in one's brain.
http://www.capalert.com/capreports/cinderellastory_a.htm
CAP Movie Ministry
A ministry of the ChildCare Action Project:
Christian Analysis of American Culture (CAP Ministry)

The Link above is for how the CAP Ministry " Rated" the Movie " A Cinderella Story" with Hillary Duff
a snip of what they felt about the movie:

A Cinderella Story is quite probably the most perfect example of the CAP Rule of 1000 I have ever seen. This film is filled with many issues of assault on morality and decency of the lesser kind to achieve the perceived power of a movie which uses more severe issues of assault requiring a more severe rating. This film even presents what appears to be a nude adult woman sliding off a tanning bed in front of her teenaged stepdaughter. There was even the squeak of flesh slipping off plastic as the woman slid off the tanning bed. Of course, we see nothing but the woman's nude shoulders but the intent and influence is clear as the stepdaughter's eyes, viewed from behind the woman, are clearly focused on the genital area of the woman's body.

----------------------
Now WHERE would One get all that from that was watching a PG Movie with Hillary Duff ( Made in 2004)

This is where it TIPS sideways .. imo .. with the wacko's .. Its not about Church its about Mind control .. and what else ?? ....... Cough.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: April 24, 2009, 12:42:44 AM »

Kat ..
I have never heard of 888 either ..that's why I was hoping someone would put in as You did.

Here is a link to all sort of info on 888 and the number 8
http://www.southasianconnection.com/articles/331/1/888--Jesus-----CELEBRATE-JESUS-888-YESHUA/Page1.html

What is sort of strange, Sandra was 8 and wasn't her birthday on the 8th? Probably nothing but I thought it was weird
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1345 on: April 24, 2009, 12:54:40 AM »

MH's Father's Myspace

www.myspace.com/88fingersdown

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1346 on: April 24, 2009, 12:56:57 AM »

Kat ..

http://www.southasianconnection.com/articles/331/1/888--Jesus-----CELEBRATE-JESUS-888-YESHUA/Page1.html

What is sort of strange, Sandra was 8 and wasn't her birthday on the 8th? Probably nothing but I thought it was weird
TG - I wonder if that is where Kids get the 333 when they use it in Text and on social pages ... I know 333 means I love you 3 times as much .. So I have been told by my Daughter ..

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: April 24, 2009, 01:05:29 AM »

Kat ..

TG - I wonder if that is where Kids get the 333 when they use it in Text and on social pages ... I know 333 means I love you 3 times as much .. So I have been told by my Daughter ..

See didn't know that either. I think back on 08/08/08 I remember hearing something about it having some kind of biblical meaning. When I see 888 I think of toll free, lol.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1348 on: April 24, 2009, 01:05:45 AM »

WEIRD ..........

Brian Lawless Myspace is www.myspace.com/88fingersdown

Now if you type in on Google " 88fingersdown" .. his myspace comes up.

BUT on google there is a option to click on Cached - Which I did.
On his comments is a post that says Thinking of You when I cached it - It Was Mel to the Issa  MH.. Feb 25, 2007 Dancing Chris Farley
Went to the direct link and the Photo is Empty and its Says " Courtney" ..
Still has Chris Farley and words " thinking of you"

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1349 on: April 24, 2009, 01:07:25 AM »

WEIRD ..........

On his comments is a post that says Thinking of You when I cached it - It Was Mel to the Issa  MH.. Feb 25, 2007 Dancing Chris Farley

I just went back and clicked on the Empty Photo of Courtney
comes up with the link http://www.myspace.com/Cinderella888

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: April 24, 2009, 01:11:25 AM »

WEIRD ..........

When you click on the Mel to Issa name it takes you to courtney's profile, but it is set to private.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: April 24, 2009, 01:16:00 AM »

WEIRD ..........

I don't understand myspace, where do you see cinderella888? I see the name courtney, then it says it is set to private and then there are pics of other people. (one was naked I think???  glad my kids are not here!)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1352 on: April 24, 2009, 01:16:33 AM »

Why an almost 50 yr old man would only have Young ppl on his site - I can tell who is family .. I can read their names and such. Funny how his Daughter is not really on his site. Her last comment being 2007.
Since she had a Myspace and a Facebook .. Why did they not communicate. He has photo's of his Mother " Connie" with kids on his myspace. I can tell which one is MH's Daughter she looks like her Mom. The other little girl .. that Connie's Holding .. Clueless. She looks Hispanic. Wonder it she has any connection with the Names:
http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=clifford&mn=&ln=lawless&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=tracy&state=CA&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=88&y=10
Possible Relatives:
HUGHES,�JONI�IRENE�(Age�41)
LAWLESS,�CLANE�(Age�31)
LAWLESS,�LANE�PASTR
LAWLESS,�PSTR�LANE
LAWLESS,�CONNIE�L�(Age�67)
Possible Roommates / Associates:
CHAMMISA,�CHERYL�(Age�47)
CHAMMISA,�JEFF
MARTINEZ,�PORFIRIO

If you look up Cheryl it comes up the same -
CHAMMISA,�CHERYL� (Age 46)
Associated names:
�CAMMISA,��SHERYL
Available    TRACY,�CA    
Possible Relatives:
CHAMMISA,�JEFF
Possible Roommates / Associates:
LAWLESS,�CLIFFORD�LANE�(Age�68)

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: April 24, 2009, 01:19:40 AM »

WEIRD ..........

Courtney last logged on a few days ago, do they get computer access in jail?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1354 on: April 24, 2009, 01:20:40 AM »

WEIRD ..........

I don't understand myspace, where do you see cinderella888? I see the name courtney, then it says it is set to private and then there are pics of other people. (one was naked I think???  glad my kids are not here!)
I was on Brian Lawless's Myspace which is   www.myspace.com/88fingersdown 
Went to the Comment Section and Clicked on " the Empty Pic" that is labeled Courtney
With Chris Farley Dancing " Says Thinking of You". Clicked on the empty Photo and it goes directly to MH's old Myspace - (which has been modified I am sure by LE) comes up with the Header name of Courtney - and the the link of http://www.myspace.com/Cinderella888  .. Says Courtney is in your Network this myspace is set to private.
Last Login date: 4/21/09

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1355 on: April 24, 2009, 01:22:25 AM »

WEIRD ..........

Courtney last logged on a few days ago, do they get computer access in jail?
No TG that is LE cruising her Myspace ... they have to keep it alive so they can utilize it. If her Myspace was deleted or closed out - would cost them huge time and effort and red tape ..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: April 24, 2009, 01:22:27 AM »

WEIRD ..........

Why would dad Brian delete Melissa's comment?

The chris Farley animation I've seen all over the place.  People post it just for fun like posting one of our monkey emoticons::

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: April 24, 2009, 01:23:47 AM »

No sniffer dogs ? Not even in that Friday night ?
Am I mistaken ?
The Sandra wanted to run away, who the heck told that one ?
She had no money. She took no belongings. ???
Did the Tracy PD give Melissa because :
a.)  Her Granny vouched for her
b.) They are church people
c.) The PD are dummies
d.) Melissa is a woman and women don't do these things ?
e. ) They knocked on the door and asked Melissa the questions. She lied and they believed her ?
f.) all of the above

Kat, just jumped over here from Caylee.

I have a breed of dog that is renowned for tracking.  I urge anyone who ever has a missing loved one to press LE to bring in the dogs immediately.  It breaks my heart to say this, but if dogs had been brought in, we wouldn't be here now mourning the loss of Miss Sandra. 

Druggies know that dogs are their downfall.  Its time for lowlife child molesters/kidnappers/murderers know that dogs'll be called in at a moment's notice. 

I think Sandra was let down by our society--from LE who let MH go in Jan. to the that kid's mother who let it slide and didn't pipe up when hearing of Sandra's being missing, to Sandra's mother who let her little lamb skip away w/out supervision and on down the line.

Having said that, dogs would have tracked Miss Sandra and the killer might not have had the opp to dispose of Sandra in such an ignominous manner.

Btw, I'm very angry about everyone who let this poor darlin' down.   

Foggy
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: April 24, 2009, 01:25:41 AM »

WEIRD ..........

I was on Brian Lawless's Myspace which is   www.myspace.com/88fingersdown 
Went to the Comment Section and Clicked on " the Empty Pic" that is labeled Courtney
With Chris Farley Dancing " Says Thinking of You". Clicked on the empty Photo and it goes directly to MH's old Myspace - (which has been modified I am sure by LE) comes up with the Header name of Courtney - and the the link of http://www.myspace.com/Cinderella888  .. Says Courtney is in your Network this myspace is set to private.
Last Login date: 4/21/09

Ok got it, it is the www address...Now can I ask you a question, when you click on someones myspace page, on the bottom it will show you other myspace profiles, are these profiles close to the one you visited? If so, she must have one wild myspace page, wow! The girls are all naked or 1/2 naked! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1359 on: April 24, 2009, 01:27:06 AM »

WEIRD ..........

Why would dad Brian delete Melissa's comment?

The chris Farley animation I've seen all over the place.  People post it just for fun like posting one of our monkey emoticons::

Klaas YOU Rock ... I went back and tried to find MH and I guess I Cached it too many times. I knew I saw Her Face ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.