April 26, 2024, 01:27:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #3 4/15/09 -4/27/09  (Read 444848 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1360 on: April 24, 2009, 01:28:36 AM »

I don't think that Brian deleted anything - I think that LE took over MH's Myspace and it is what it is now .. No one is going to Look up a " Courtney" in Tracy Ca and link it to MH.

hmm.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1361 on: April 24, 2009, 01:31:31 AM »

WEIRD ..........

Brian Lawless Myspace is www.myspace.com/88fingersdown

Now if you type in on Google " 88fingersdown" .. his myspace comes up.

BUT on google there is a option to click on Cached - Which I did.
On his comments is a post that says Thinking of You when I cached it - It Was Mel to the Issa  MH.. Feb 25, 2007 Dancing Chris Farley
Went to the direct link and the Photo is Empty and its Says " Courtney" ..
Still has Chris Farley and words " thinking of you"

I just went back and clicked on the Empty Photo of Courtney
comes up with the link http://www.myspace.com/Cinderella888

I don't understand myspace, where do you see cinderella888? I see the name courtney, then it says it is set to private and then there are pics of other people. (one was naked I think???  glad my kids are not here!)
I was on Brian Lawless's Myspace which is   www.myspace.com/88fingersdown 
Went to the Comment Section and Clicked on " the Empty Pic" that is labeled Courtney
With Chris Farley Dancing " Says Thinking of You". Clicked on the empty Photo and it goes directly to MH's old Myspace - (which has been modified I am sure by LE) comes up with the Header name of Courtney - and the the link of http://www.myspace.com/Cinderella888  .. Says Courtney is in your Network this myspace is set to private.
Last Login date: 4/21/09

Ok got it, it is the www address...Now can I ask you a question, when you click on someones myspace page, on the bottom it will show you other myspace profiles, are these profiles close to the one you visited? If so, she must have one wild myspace page, wow! The girls are all naked or 1/2 naked! 
NO what it is .. Her Profile is set to Private. That means You can NOT look at it. So Myspace says Here are some profiles for you to view that are "Similar" ..which pulls up any realm of 28 yr old single females ...that have Myspace accounts. NO Wonder your Monkey Brain flipped. The Members below her have no connection to her ..Its Myspace tagging 28 year old single girls .. lol

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: April 24, 2009, 01:34:26 AM »

WEIRD ..........

Brian Lawless Myspace is www.myspace.com/88fingersdown

Now if you type in on Google " 88fingersdown" .. his myspace comes up.

BUT on google there is a option to click on Cached - Which I did.
On his comments is a post that says Thinking of You when I cached it - It Was Mel to the Issa  MH.. Feb 25, 2007 Dancing Chris Farley
Went to the direct link and the Photo is Empty and its Says " Courtney" ..
Still has Chris Farley and words " thinking of you"

I just went back and clicked on the Empty Photo of Courtney
comes up with the link http://www.myspace.com/Cinderella888

I don't understand myspace, where do you see cinderella888? I see the name courtney, then it says it is set to private and then there are pics of other people. (one was naked I think???  glad my kids are not here!)
I was on Brian Lawless's Myspace which is   www.myspace.com/88fingersdown 
Went to the Comment Section and Clicked on " the Empty Pic" that is labeled Courtney
With Chris Farley Dancing " Says Thinking of You". Clicked on the empty Photo and it goes directly to MH's old Myspace - (which has been modified I am sure by LE) comes up with the Header name of Courtney - and the the link of http://www.myspace.com/Cinderella888  .. Says Courtney is in your Network this myspace is set to private.
Last Login date: 4/21/09

Ok got it, it is the www address...Now can I ask you a question, when you click on someones myspace page, on the bottom it will show you other myspace profiles, are these profiles close to the one you visited? If so, she must have one wild myspace page, wow! The girls are all naked or 1/2 naked! 
NO what it is .. Her Profile is set to Private. That means You can NOT look at it. So Myspace says Here are some profiles for you to view that are "Similar" ..which pulls up any realm of 28 yr old single females ...that have Myspace accounts. NO Wonder your Monkey Brain flipped. The Members below her have no connection to her ..Its Myspace tagging 28 year old single girls .. lol
Yes my monkey brain flipped! LOL, thanks for explaining it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: April 24, 2009, 01:35:28 AM »

I don't think that Brian deleted anything - I think that LE took over MH's Myspace and it is what it is now .. No one is going to Look up a " Courtney" in Tracy Ca and link it to MH.

hmm.

I see what you are saying, you're probaby right.  Mel to the Issa = Courtney
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: April 24, 2009, 01:37:51 AM »

KCRA is hyping the heck out of reporting an exclusive from out of state in connection to this case. I am trying to stay up, but I am yawning and yawning....Maybe I should stand up and do this  then this 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: April 24, 2009, 01:40:18 AM »

MH's Father's Myspace

www.myspace.com/88fingersdown

Is that referencing a piano?  Does a piano have 88 keys?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1366 on: April 24, 2009, 01:41:20 AM »

No sniffer dogs ? Not even in that Friday night ?
Am I mistaken ?
The Sandra wanted to run away, who the heck told that one ?
She had no money. She took no belongings. ???
Did the Tracy PD give Melissa because :
a.)  Her Granny vouched for her
b.) They are church people
c.) The PD are dummies
d.) Melissa is a woman and women don't do these things ?
e. ) They knocked on the door and asked Melissa the questions. She lied and they believed her ?
f.) all of the above

Kat, just jumped over here from Caylee.

I have a breed of dog that is renowned for tracking.  I urge anyone who ever has a missing loved one to press LE to bring in the dogs immediately.  It breaks my heart to say this, but if dogs had been brought in, we wouldn't be here now mourning the loss of Miss Sandra. 

Druggies know that dogs are their downfall.  Its time for lowlife child molesters/kidnappers/murderers know that dogs'll be called in at a moment's notice. 

I think Sandra was let down by our society--from LE who let MH go in Jan. to the that kid's mother who let it slide and didn't pipe up when hearing of Sandra's being missing, to Sandra's mother who let her little lamb skip away w/out supervision and on down the line.

Having said that, dogs would have tracked Miss Sandra and the killer might not have had the opp to dispose of Sandra in such an ignominous manner.

Btw, I'm very angry about everyone who let this poor darlin' down.   

Foggy

Foggy the thing that Disturbed me too about Sandra was that they did not Issue a " Amber Alert and Or a BOLO .. what is a BOLO ?
Be on the Look out for -
TG has said and Confirmed that in the Town of Tracy the Same Time Frame that Sandra was " Missing" that they had a Funeral for a Local LE Officer ..that Everyone was witnessing or watching ..
They should have Made a Special Allowance for Sandra at that Time - due to the fact the entire City and most of the LE were all in ONE place .. 
That and I think the Lora Polk " complaint" should have been taken seriously. I don't care if she had a  Fifth of Gin strapped to her Head .. If her Kid was taken by MH without her Knowledge and returned to her .. Drugged. No Matter the Time frame that passed - the fact of the Matter is " Mamma Polk" took her Daughter to ER. She would not have done that if she was " worried" about herself or her past. She did it because she was concerned for her Daughter. The MH complaint should have been followed up on. My guess is that Ms. Polk does not have a standing reputation in the MHP. That should have had no bearing on anything though. Her Daughter was Drugged in Jan, and Sandra was taken in March. I think that LE dropped the Ball. They should have went Directly to MH's House that DAY.
 .. I think that this is just a huge travesty every which way it is. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1367 on: April 24, 2009, 01:44:29 AM »

MH's Father's Myspace

www.myspace.com/88fingersdown

Is that referencing a piano?  Does a piano have 88 keys?
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/87904
How many keys does a full piano or keyboard have?
answer:
I know everyone else has said this, but I just want to add ... there are 88.

He is a member of this site - he has no profile but he is on as a listener or reader of Blogs within this site - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/88fingersdown

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: April 24, 2009, 01:46:37 AM »

Good night all. Deenie you are one smart cookie!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: April 24, 2009, 01:47:26 AM »

KCRA is hyping the heck out of reporting an exclusive from out of state in connection to this case. I am trying to stay up, but I am yawning and yawning....Maybe I should stand up and do this  then this 

They're going to have something on the 11pm news? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: April 24, 2009, 01:49:47 AM »

http://www.kcra.com/news/19266204/detail.html

Sources: FBI Visits 2nd Church In Cantu Case
Melissa Huckaby Charged In Tracy Girl's Death

POSTED: 5:55 pm PDT April 23, 2009
UPDATED: 6:34 pm PDT April 23, 2009

TRACY, Calif. -- In recent weeks, FBI agents visited a church along the Washington-Idaho border in connection with Melissa Huckaby's family, KCRA 3 has confirmed.

Huckaby, 28, has been charged in the homicide of 8-year-old Tracy girl Sandra Cantu. The girl's body was found in a suitcase pulled from an irrigation pond 10 days after she went missing.

"They were trying to put the pieces of their puzzle together. They were asking about certain people who might be able to lead them to other people. But I do not know exactly what they were looking for," Pastor Bill Creutzberg said by phone.
Sources close to the Cantu investigation told KCRA 3 that most of the FBI's questions centered on Pastor Lane Lawless.

Lawless, who lives in the mobile home park where Cantu once lived, is Huckaby's grandfather.

He is the pastor of Clover Road Baptist Church, which was searched while Sandra was missing and after Huckaby's arrest.

Sources told KCRA 3 that Lawless was questioned years ago as part of a report of suspected child abuse.

However, both the Asotin County Sheriff's Department and the Clarkston Police Department in Washington said they do not have any records of a criminal case ever being filed.

During the investigation, Lawless' wife, Connie, said Cantu visited their home often to play with their great granddaughter.

Huckaby has been charged in the Cantu case with one count of murder with the special circumstances of rape with a foreign object, lewd or lascivious conduct with a child under 14 and murder in the course of a kidnapping.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: April 24, 2009, 01:53:09 AM »

Thanks Deenie.

Klaas are you getting any new locally?  Or are you too far away?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1372 on: April 24, 2009, 01:59:04 AM »

Klaas
I have to find it but I did come across the Jeff and Cheryl Chammisa and other aka Cammissa living in Idaho - that shares the same address with Lane Lawless Tracy Ca.

I am going back ..in.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: April 24, 2009, 02:09:20 AM »

Deenie, I may be all wrong but I think there was no BOLO for Miss Sandra (if at all) for some hours.

But still, LE should have been called in K9s even after some hours.  I don't wanna hear a bunch of bull that they were otherwise occupied tracking some illegals or some other kind of perp elsewhere or some such crap.

When a child is missing, call in the dogs--the rest can be tracked another day. 

Dogs are the best good hope in such a case as Miss Sandra, but too many fools were part of this heartbreaking case from the git-go so the dogs couldn't save her or at least prevent her body from being dumped in that manure holding pond.  Heck, they were never given the opp from all I've read.  For shame...

What a freakin' bunch of idiots--from the folks involved w/the missing girl in Jan to this day.

Shame on everyone who let this wee one down.

God rest Miss Sandra.  I hope she meets w/my absent beloved humans and canine friends in Heaven.  I know she'd feel loved and safe--something she should have felt after that last video we've seen of her as she skipped toward her murderer's clutches. 

Foggy

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1374 on: April 24, 2009, 02:09:38 AM »

Klaas
I have to find it but I did come across the Jeff and Cheryl Chammisa and other aka Cammissa living in Idaho - that shares the same address with Lane Lawless Tracy Ca.

I am going back ..in.
I am so mad I have it in my Notes that these People lived in Boise Idaho and they come up with the same address as Connie and Lane Lawless ..and I cant find it .. Arrr

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1375 on: April 24, 2009, 02:20:07 AM »

Pipl Seach - www.pipl.com:

Jeff Chammisa, Boise, ID... [Preview only, Information require payment]

Jeff A Chammisa
View Details
48    Tracy, CA
Patterson, CA
Boise, ID
www.intelius.com    
Cheryl Chammisa

www.veromi.com - search of the name Lane Lawless
Comes up with
2.    LAWLESS,�CLIFFORD�LANE (Age 67)
Associated names:
�LAWLESS,�LANE�C
�LAWLESS,�LANE�L
�LAWLESS,�LANE�PASTR
�LAWLOR,�LANE�
   Available(3)    Available    TRACY,�CA
SAN JOSE,�CA
LIVERMORE,�CA    Possible Relatives:
HUGHES,�JONI�IRENE�(Age�41)
LAWLESS,�CLANE�(Age�31)
LAWLESS,�LANE�PASTR
LAWLESS,�PSTR�LANE
LAWLESS,�CONNIE�L�(Age�67)
Possible Roommates / Associates:
CHAMMISA,�CHERYL�(Age�47)
CHAMMISA,�JEFF
MARTINEZ,�PORFIRIO

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: April 24, 2009, 02:20:45 AM »

Klaas

I am going back ..in.

Deenie, I've gotta hit the hay.  Keep up the good work.     Pleasant dreams to all.

Foggy
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1377 on: April 24, 2009, 02:28:44 AM »

Deenie, I may be all wrong but I think there was no BOLO for Miss Sandra (if at all) for some hours.

But still, LE should have been called in K9s even after some hours.  I don't wanna hear a bunch of bull that they were otherwise occupied tracking some illegals or some other kind of perp elsewhere or some such crap.

Dogs are the best good hope in such a case as Miss Sandra, but too many fools were part of this heartbreaking case from the git-go so the dogs couldn't save her or at least prevent her body from being dumped in that manure holding pond.  Heck, they were never given the opp from all I've read.  For shame...

What a freakin' bunch of idiots--from the folks involved w/the missing girl in Jan to this day.

God rest Miss Sandra.  I hope she meets w/my absent beloved humans and canine friends in Heaven.  I know she'd feel loved and safe--something she should have felt after that last video we've seen of her as she skipped toward her murderer's clutches. 

Foggy
Foggy right up until she was found they called it a Missing Person case .. LE Did. They never issued anything ... They LE kept it in speculation that Sandra was a Runaway ..or that the case was not as Pertinent to FIND Sandra ..that is the Disgust of it all.
That is why the Amber Alert System should be Changed - They will not issue an Amber Alert unless they have a Vehicle Tag or a Witness of such  that creates cause " the child has been abducted" ... its all BULLS#it.

Criteria for activating an AMBER ALERT - State of California

Law enforcement agencies ensure these conditions are met before activating an AMBER ALERT:

* The investigating law enforcement agency confirms an abduction has occurred.
    * The victim is 17 years of age or younger, or has a proven mental or physical disability.
    * The victim is in imminent danger of serious injury or death.
    * There is information available that, if provided to the public, could assist in the child's safe recovery

ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #1378 on: April 24, 2009, 07:37:49 AM »

Foggy

ITA and I can't figure out why they didn't send in the dogs either. Were there no volunteers coming in with their own tracking dogs?

btw, my friend owns the 2008 AKC National Tracking Champion dog, lol, he's a mini poodle
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1379 on: April 24, 2009, 08:54:19 AM »

You bet Wyks.  As my final post for the nite (I really do need to get to bed--a long day ahead of me tomorrow), I read on the San Joaquin County Superior Court website that the Court has denied all requests to broadcast, photograph, or record tomorrow's proceedings and any future proceedings.  Media will be allowed in the courtroom.  It also stated that the proceedings will begin at 12:45.

Thanks JessStar, I kinda figured this would happen with a gag order.  What's curious to me is that media will be allowed in the courtroom.  But they won't be allowed to "broadcast, photograph, or record" ??  So they just get to keep what they hear and see to themselves?  I don't get it.   

I think they'll be allowed to report on it.  They just can't "broadcast, photograph, or record."  Think of the trials you hear about where there aren't any photos, etc., but you see artist sketches of witnesses, etc., etc.  I'm pretty sure these public proceedings will remain public.  They just want to keep the eletronics out.

Assuming MH is arraigned today and she enters a plea, and depending on whether the prosecution adds more charges at some point in the future (which would require another arraignment), we can expect the prosecution to file its Information within 15 days or so.  For those of you who aren't familiar with that term, the Information is a document the prosecution files with the court that lays out its theory of the case.  The judge uses it to determine whether cause exists to hold the defendant over for trial on each of the enumerated charges.  I don't know if the document will be filed under seal.  My guess is probably yes, at least temporarily.  But if it's made public, it will be the public's first opportunity to catch a glimpse of the prosecution's case.  If additional charges are added, however, that 15 day period will be moved.  Typically in cases like this, the 15 day rule turns into months.  So don't hold your breath--we may be kept in the dark for quite some time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.