March 29, 2024, 09:25:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #3 4/15/09 -4/27/09  (Read 442465 times)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1420 on: April 24, 2009, 03:04:35 PM »

Hi guys this is my first post but I have been lurking for a while. I thought I'd share something that I think maybe could be related. My husband has a business friend that he meets with every once in a while to discuss business ideas. Well I guess this guy was arrested last week on some kind of child sex offense charge. We are in Sacramento his last name is Lawless, do you think it's a coincidence or do you think they are starting to investigate the Lawless family further and finding some weird stuff? I confirmed his arrest from this website.. http://www.sacbee.com/arrestlogs/story/1566646.html

Is there a way to see if he's in their family tree? That would be so weird.

My VERY PRELMINARY research suggests that Timothy Lawless may not be his real name.  His records information is linked to the name Timothy Gomes.  I couldn't find any connection to "Pastor" Lawless, but that's only doing 10 minutes of research.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1421 on: April 24, 2009, 03:05:32 PM »

Hi guys this is my first post but I have been lurking for a while. I thought I'd share something that I think maybe could be related. My husband has a business friend that he meets with every once in a while to discuss business ideas. Well I guess this guy was arrested last week on some kind of child sex offense charge. We are in Sacramento his last name is Lawless, do you think it's a coincidence or do you think they are starting to investigate the Lawless family further and finding some weird stuff? I confirmed his arrest from this website.. http://www.sacbee.com/arrestlogs/story/1566646.html

Hi Calimode & a big monkey welcome! 

Oh my, and at that link it shows:

Lawless, Timothy - (M/W) - Age 44
Reported: 04/15/2009 by Arrest Reporter No. 7205
Source: Folsom PD

F PC289(J) Rape By For. Obj.: (V) Under 14

Your husband must be very upset by this.  So sorry for the both of you.

I'm not good at the research that others here are, so I'm sure one of the other Monkeys may be able to point you in a direction if there is any connection to the same Lawless family.

Here's what I found on PeopleFinders, this guy has an alias.  Any of these names/towns ring a bell for anyone re the Pastor's family? 

LAWLESS, TIMOTHY   J

Associated names:
GOMES, TIMOTHY   J  <--- ( alias! )

RANCHO CORDOVA, CA
SACRAMENTO, CA
CORNING, CA
ANTELOPE, CA
SAINT ANN, MO
NOVATO, CA
MANTON, CA
CHICO, CA
SAINT LOUIS, MO
SAN FRANCISCO FPO, CA
BRIDGETON, MO

* NEASBITT, CHONA  JEAN (Age 35)
    * LAWLESS, CHONA  J (Age 35)
    * LAWLESS, GARY  DUANE (Age 43)
    * SCHUTZENHOFER, CYNTHIA  MARIE (Age 39)
    * GOMES, BURNHAM
    * GOMES, MARYLIN  E (Age 71)
    * GOMES, GARY  D
    * NEASBITT, CHONA  JEAN (Age 35)
    * GOMES, JEFFERY  C (Age 41)
    * LAWLESS, GARYE

---

Wonder if Pastor Lawless has any brothers, who have any sons? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1422 on: April 24, 2009, 03:17:20 PM »

I'm not good at the research that others here are, so I'm sure one of the other Monkeys may be able to point you in a direction if there is any connection to the same Lawless family.

Here's what I found on PeopleFinders, this guy has an alias.  Any of these names/towns ring a bell for anyone re the Pastor's family? 

LAWLESS, TIMOTHY   J

Associated names:
GOMES, TIMOTHY   J  <--- ( alias! )

RANCHO CORDOVA, CA
SACRAMENTO, CA
CORNING, CA
ANTELOPE, CA
SAINT ANN, MO
NOVATO, CA
MANTON, CA
CHICO, CA
SAINT LOUIS, MO
SAN FRANCISCO FPO, CA
BRIDGETON, MO

* NEASBITT, CHONA  JEAN (Age 35)
    * LAWLESS, CHONA  J (Age 35)
    * LAWLESS, GARY  DUANE (Age 43)
    * SCHUTZENHOFER, CYNTHIA  MARIE (Age 39)
    * GOMES, BURNHAM
    * GOMES, MARYLIN  E (Age 71)
    * GOMES, GARY  D
    * NEASBITT, CHONA  JEAN (Age 35)
    * GOMES, JEFFERY  C (Age 41)
    * LAWLESS, GARYE

---

Wonder if Pastor Lawless has any brothers, who have any sons? 

Looks like is "real" name is Timothy Gomes-at least that's how the Marines have it:

Name:   GOMES, TIM J
Address:   MARINE MOBILE UNITS PACIF 171
SAN FRANCISCO FPO, CA 96603

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1423 on: April 24, 2009, 03:21:07 PM »

sorry - BIG post ... I am working it 
This is a Huge Red Flag to me - NO ONE Member of Clover Road Baptist Church,  nor the Pastor Harris run Alisal Baptist Church has ever had " any" group of people defend them as Pastors. No Body. NO one has ever said - NOT my Pastor, Not my Church... I go every Sunday.. Every Wed's night .. My Children grew up in that Church.. NO One has said a Peep. Because there are No people that " attend" these Churches ... well not as in parishioners.
To Connie's Father's Church ... he died .. Now its her Brother/Uncle Pastor Harris running the Show. Alisal Baptist Church. The links show nothing to be of any date but they do have Missionary's. The One Missionary that is posted on the site - is in the Phillipines. http://www.alisalbaptistchurch.org/missions.php
MISSIONARY TO THE PHILIPPINES
Missionary:    Elder Brent Spears
Sponsoring Church:    Bryan Station Baptist Church
Contact Address:    Blk. 29 Lot 12 Area "S"
Maharlika St., Queens Row Subd.,
Molino, Bacoor, Cavite
Email:    misionarybks@pacific.net.ph
This so called Bryan Station Baptist Church
Go to the Website http://www.bryanstation.com/
It is no more updated than the Clover Road Baptist Church website - Yet it offers all the affiliated Churches that ..are ???  There are over 250 Churches on the list of Organized " Bryan Station" Groupies - from every corner of the Planet. http://www.bryanstation.com/organized.htm
If this " Organization was to Be what is States it is" would it not Be as Big as PTL or some other Org ... " Feed the Children" .. There all classified as Missionary's... Under this Church that resides in Kentucky. Yet on the Alisal church site - says Philippines. When its really in KY. Found on Brother Harris's Church Website. HINKEY
--After the Horrific Tsunami in 2004 - after things became somewhat cleaned up - what happened??? Every Freak with a bank roll went into the Countries affected ..they Swooped in and came for one reason  - for the pickings of the Orphaned children..the Pedophiles came in Droves. I don't believe for One minute that the " Churches" and their " affiliates are all up to "saving and feeding the masses and offering free pamphlets". 
**Philippines ~ in many area's stricken with Poverty and many children who have little ..or nothing at all.  Why would a Missionary from KY want to go to the Philippines " with" a permanent Address  ? * if they went for a Month or so .. that would be explainable but .. Umm - to be there " Living there" ? 
What comes to My Monkey Mind is " Human Trafficking " ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_the_Philippines
snipped: A 1997 report put the number of child victims of prostitution at 75,000 in the Philippines.[5], with other estimates saying as many as 100,000.[6]
According to the United Nations Children's Fund (Unicef)an estimated 60,000 to 100,000 children in the Philippines are involved in prostitution rings. There is a high incidence of child prostitution in tourist areas. An undetermined number of children are forced into exploitative labor operations.[7]  The Philippines is the fourth country with the most number of prostituted children, [8] and authorities have identified an increase in pedophiles travelling to the Philippines.[9]
--- the Pastor of the Philippines Missionary - " ELDER" Spears .. ???
Pastor Brent Spears seems to be lost somewhere - He is no where to be found.
Seems to be a shame due to he is to be in charge of this Missionary.
One link: www.sherwoodbaptist.com/missions/bspears/bsp_pdfs/bspears_12_07.pdf -
----------
http://www.victorybaptist.us/show.wc?aboutmissionaries
Everyone listed under Victory Baptist within the Supported Missionaries
They are all in the USA except Mr. Spears.
Brent Spears (Romblon, Philippines)
c/o Bryan Station Baptist Church
3175 Briar Hill Road
Lexington, KY 40516
------------
My Theory on all these " Missionary's" run by BRO's are all what they are BUNK. Anyone can make a website .. Anyone can BS themselves out of a phone call .. If their " church was called" ... Its all Bunk.
----
Justice For Sandra

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #1424 on: April 24, 2009, 03:21:58 PM »

does anyone have a link for court today?
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: April 24, 2009, 03:24:57 PM »

G'Afternoon Monkeys!!!
I'm still very new around these parts so I brought the coffee...
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1426 on: April 24, 2009, 03:25:45 PM »

wow Deenie, great work
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1427 on: April 24, 2009, 03:27:29 PM »

I looked up Megans Law for California and found two male sex offenders, last name Lawless.

Check these guys out, be sure to click on the tabs across for their info:

http://tinyurl.com/cq778n

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: April 24, 2009, 03:29:10 PM »

I can see you Monkeys have been BUSY!!!
I have a question...
Is MH my space The Cinderella 888?

I have been doing some searches on that username and found some interesting things.  I am not sure if these are her accounts or not but I found them interesting.

Before I post links I thought I would run this by you monkeys first.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1429 on: April 24, 2009, 03:35:43 PM »

G'Afternoon Monkeys!!!

Ahhhhh thanks for the coffee lonemonkey, much needed!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1430 on: April 24, 2009, 03:38:00 PM »

I'm not good at research either, but I also want to say I'm sorry for the both of you as well  Thank-you for this info and of course WELCOME.
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: April 24, 2009, 03:38:29 PM »

G'Afternoon Monkeys!!!

Hi Ya Wyks!
I really enjoyed having a look around your website!  This case has sure stirred some bad memories.  Your poem was powerful and the the info you have on SRA is fantastic!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: April 24, 2009, 03:38:38 PM »

http://www.kcra.com/video/19268247/index.html
This is a link to the news report last night.
Thanks
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: April 24, 2009, 03:40:37 PM »

I don't think we will see it live, but here is the latest I could find:

http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=58320&catid=2

STOCKTON, CA - The arraignment of Melissa Huckaby, accused in the rape and murder of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu, resumes Friday afternoon in a San Joaquin County courtroom. The 28-year-old Sunday School teacher has yet to enter a plea to charges of murder with special circumstances, including kidnapping and rape.

The forensic evidence from the girl's autopsy remains a point of contention. Public defender Peter Fox has attacked the credibility of San Joaquin County's chief medical examiner and complained that the autopsy results were biased in favor of prosecutors.

Investigators have yet to disclose the cause of Sandra's death and a judge has issued a gag order in the case, preventing authorities from making public comments.

Join local moms who are talking about this story on momslikeme.

Sandra's family reported her missing on March 27 from their home in the Orchard Estates mobile home park in Tracy. The child's body was found in a suitcase in an irrigation pond on April 6 and a few days later, Huckaby, who was a neighbor and friend of Sandra's family, was arrested.

Several members of the the victims' support group, the Modesto-based Wings of Protection, will be accompanying Sandra's family to Huckaby's arraignment, as did they for Huckaby's first court appearance earlier this month. Donna Raley, Boni Driskill and Susan Levy are themselves the mothers of murder victims, and they've been a constant source of support for Sandra's family.

Huckaby is due back in court at 12:45 p.m.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: April 24, 2009, 03:43:17 PM »

wow Deenie, great work
Yes, Deenie great work, I don't even know what to say 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1435 on: April 24, 2009, 03:45:04 PM »

wow Deenie, great work

I am trying .... Me brain hurts lol

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: April 24, 2009, 03:45:58 PM »

No recording, broadcasting or transmitting live is allowed.  We'll have to wait for the media report.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1437 on: April 24, 2009, 03:46:09 PM »

G'Afternoon Monkeys!!!

Hi Ya Wyks!
I really enjoyed having a look around your website!  This case has sure stirred some bad memories.  Your poem was powerful and the the info you have on SRA is fantastic!

Thank you lonemonkey!   And yes, this case has hit many folks very hard, those with memories, those learning about this for the first time, and everyone in between.  My heart goes out to everyone.  Especially to those children who've lost their lives to extreme abuse, and those still being abused.  If the life of even one child can be saved, then all we can do to help is totally worth it.  IMO.  Thanks again! 

ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1438 on: April 24, 2009, 03:48:56 PM »

No recording, broadcasting or transmitting live is allowed.  We'll have to wait for the media report.

thanks!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1439 on: April 24, 2009, 03:49:11 PM »

wow Deenie, great work

I am trying .... Me brain hurts lol

I agree, great work Deenie!!  Please take a break every now and then.     Can't have ya keeling over in mid-sentence!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.