April 25, 2024, 06:21:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #3 4/15/09 -4/27/09  (Read 444817 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1480 on: April 24, 2009, 04:49:00 PM »

http://www.kcra.com/news/19269800/detail.html
Earlier this month, the FBI went to the First Church of God in Clarkston, Wash., to ask questions about Lane Lawless, who is Huckaby's grandather and currently serves as pastor of Clover Road Baptist Church in Tracy.

Meanwhile, a source close to the investigation said that back in in the mid-'80s there were allegations of child abuse and/or molestation somehow connected to the First Church of God. Lawless was working at the Clarkston church at the time and was questioned regarding the allegations, but nobody was ever charged.

Current First Church of God pastor Bill Creutzberg, who was not at the church at the time the allegations were made, said he was aware of the earlier investigation.

"There are deep emotions about that incident," Creutzberg told KCRA 3. "People here never mention it."

Creutzberg said he was unsure if FBI agents visited First Church of God in relation to the earlier investigation or the Cantu case.

Clarkston residents were unnerved by a possible connection between their town and Cantu's killing.

Investigators also returned Thursday to Clover Road Baptist Church to gather more information. The church is located a short distance from the mobile home park were Cantu lived.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/stories/ktvbn-apr2409-lawless_investigation.1080551d5.html
Detectives investigating the murder of a California girl have taken their case to Lewiston, Idaho.

A television station in Sacramento reports authorities have questioned people at the Warner Alliance Church in North Idaho. Police are questioning people about Pastor Lane Lawless.

Sources say Lawless was questioned years ago about alleged child abuse at the Lewiston church.

There is little information out about Lawless’ connection with the Idaho church. Authorities in Lewiston say they do not have a criminal investigation open on Lawless.

So two churches with two child abuse allegations? And he worked at both of them?
It says the 80's....wasn't he in Tracy in the 80's?

Is anyone else confused or just me?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: April 24, 2009, 04:51:31 PM »

Welcome, Calimode, Cece, lonemonkey, Glad2binKY!!

I hope I didn't miss anyone!  Very glad to have new Monkeys hop right on in!

THANKS for the WARM WELCOME FLOSSY!!!!!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1482 on: April 24, 2009, 04:55:24 PM »

Can one of you monkeys refresh my memory of what town MH daughter is staying with gma? After comments on blink's site I just got a sick feeling I hope these aren't acts against MH daughter????
So Ca, not sure what city, is it Bellflower?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: April 24, 2009, 04:57:21 PM »

Welcome, Calimode, Cece, lonemonkey, Glad2binKY!!

I hope I didn't miss anyone!  Very glad to have new Monkeys hop right on in!

Thank you flossy & a big Monkey hello to you 

MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #1484 on: April 24, 2009, 04:59:38 PM »

Can one of you monkeys refresh my memory of what town MH daughter is staying with gma? After comments on blink's site I just got a sick feeling I hope these aren't acts against MH daughter????
So Ca, not sure what city, is it Bellflower?

thanks, Bellflower is about 6 hrs from Sacramento 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1485 on: April 24, 2009, 04:59:41 PM »

Comments under which article, MunkeyMunk?     I've suggested to LE that they place Melissa's daughter in protective custody, and hope they do, for her own sake.  And if LE ever wants Melissa to "spill it" on anyone else that likely is involved (if her atty will allow that), IMO they first need to get her daughter to safety.  And yes that means away from her entire family and in an undisclosed location.  Most often in situations like this, if someone "talks", they know far ahead of time that their own children will suffer the consequences by those involved who remain free. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: April 24, 2009, 04:59:46 PM »

pink angel, believe me, you are not the only one confused.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: April 24, 2009, 05:01:08 PM »

Comments under which article, MunkeyMunk?     I've suggested to LE that they place Melissa's daughter in protective custody, and hope they do, for her own sake.  And if LE ever wants Melissa to "spill it" on anyone else that likely is involved (if her atty will allow that), IMO they first need to get her daughter to safety.  And yes that means away from her entire family and in an undisclosed location.  Most often in situations like this, if someone "talks", they know far ahead of time that their own children will suffer the consequences by those involved who remain free. 

Wow, I sure hope for the child's sake she is put in protective custody.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: April 24, 2009, 05:02:42 PM »

Hi guys this is my first post but I have been lurking for a while. I thought I'd share something that I think maybe could be related. My husband has a business friend that he meets with every once in a while to discuss business ideas. Well I guess this guy was arrested last week on some kind of child sex offense charge. We are in Sacramento his last name is Lawless, do you think it's a coincidence or do you think they are starting to investigate the Lawless family further and finding some weird stuff? I confirmed his arrest from this website.. http://www.sacbee.com/arrestlogs/story/1566646.html

Is there a way to see if he's in their family tree? That would be so weird.

Funny you should mention that:

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/24/sandra-cantu-case-sources-lawless-relative-arrested-on-sex-charges/

SANDRA CANTU CASE: SOURCES- LAWLESS RELATIVE ARRESTED ON SEX CHARGES

OMG, that makes me sick to my stomach.  Are we sure they're relatives?

This is what Blink posted down in a question on comments:

"Comment by TM — April 24, 2009 @ 2:18 pm
Blink, you are certain they are related? How are they related?

this involves a minor, so I have chosen not to release that part of the info from my source, and just put out what I could verify.
B"

WOW just WOW, but Ive been wondering if someone else is involved...this case is very dark & well beyond demented

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: April 24, 2009, 05:03:23 PM »

Superior Court Judge Linda Lofthus ruled that the results of the autopsy and other medical tests in the case will remain under seal.  She said there's a danger of public outrage if the scientific data were to be made public.  The judge says releasing the information would also be harmful to the Cantu family's privacy rights.  The defense is also formally withdrawing an earlier request for a second autopsy on Sandra's remains.

This just makes me sick.....what that child went through in unimaginable.  My heart goes out to her family.

I am just heartbroken.   

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: April 24, 2009, 05:03:34 PM »

Very Insightful Wyks!
I LOVE this photo of Sandra!
Can you believe she weighed just 4 pounds when she was born?...Sweet baby!!
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #1491 on: April 24, 2009, 05:06:23 PM »

this involves a minor, so I have chosen not to release that part of the info from my source, and just put out what I could verify.
B"

my mind just started spinning..sacramento to tracy about 1 hr.  sacramento to bellflower 6 hrs.....really sad for any children but hoping these charges on this Tim Lawless aren't against MH daughter

Wow, I sure hope for the child's sake she is put in protective custody.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1492 on: April 24, 2009, 05:08:08 PM »

do we all agree Deenie is onto something here? 
these " Lawless" "Harris" Churches are " Independent"  - Where do they receive their Funding from ??????
No one is sitting in the Pews ... Passing the Plate ..
Who pays Fred the Caretaker's Salary ? I wonder if Mr. Williams is the Caretaker of " Brother" Harris's Church too ??

Since we agree that no services are held - what was the media coverage yesterday showing Lane greeting folks for services about?  Are those the secret holders? I think they are - if there were real members they would be screaming in support for Lane...

Since at least 8 of the 15 'church members' are also family members, my guess is that them 'holding services' is for appearances only.  Circling the wagons, so to speak.  If what is going on with this family is what most of us think is going on, then as a rule with this type of thing, one very important thing is to uphold their public image at all costs.    

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: April 24, 2009, 05:10:35 PM »

Here are a few more!
Hope you monkeys like them!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: April 24, 2009, 05:11:23 PM »

http://www.kcra.com/news/19269800/detail.html
Earlier this month, the FBI went to the First Church of God in Clarkston, Wash., to ask questions about Lane Lawless, who is Huckaby's grandather and currently serves as pastor of Clover Road Baptist Church in Tracy.

Meanwhile, a source close to the investigation said that back in in the mid-'80s there were allegations of child abuse and/or molestation somehow connected to the First Church of God. Lawless was working at the Clarkston church at the time and was questioned regarding the allegations, but nobody was ever charged.

Current First Church of God pastor Bill Creutzberg, who was not at the church at the time the allegations were made, said he was aware of the earlier investigation.

"There are deep emotions about that incident," Creutzberg told KCRA 3. "People here never mention it."

Creutzberg said he was unsure if FBI agents visited First Church of God in relation to the earlier investigation or the Cantu case.

Clarkston residents were unnerved by a possible connection between their town and Cantu's killing.

Investigators also returned Thursday to Clover Road Baptist Church to gather more information. The church is located a short distance from the mobile home park were Cantu lived.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/stories/ktvbn-apr2409-lawless_investigation.1080551d5.html
Detectives investigating the murder of a California girl have taken their case to Lewiston, Idaho.

A television station in Sacramento reports authorities have questioned people at the Warner Alliance Church in North Idaho. Police are questioning people about Pastor Lane Lawless.

Sources say Lawless was questioned years ago about alleged child abuse at the Lewiston church.

There is little information out about Lawless’ connection with the Idaho church. Authorities in Lewiston say they do not have a criminal investigation open on Lawless.

So two churches with two child abuse allegations? And he worked at both of them?
It says the 80's....wasn't he in Tracy in the 80's?

Is anyone else confused or just me?

Bio

Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #1495 on: April 24, 2009, 05:13:54 PM »

Since at least 8 of the 15 'church members' are also family members, my guess is that them 'holding services' is for appearances only.  Circling the wagons, so to speak.  If what is going on with this family is what most of us think is going on, then as a rule with this type of thing, one very important thing is to uphold their public image at all costs.

That was my thought - IMO they have successfully kept the secrets from busting open for a long long time

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1496 on: April 24, 2009, 05:15:45 PM »

Thanks catbert, can just imagine what must be sealed because it will cause public outrage.

Here's my take, FWIW.  Everyone already expects it will show "genital trauma."  The real open question is the cause of death.  My guess is that it will show that Sandra died from being drugged.  In light of recent developments in Tracy with MH and the other little girl, that will CERTAINLY cause extreme public outrage for obvious reasons.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: April 24, 2009, 05:18:29 PM »

Thanks catbert, can just imagine what must be sealed because it will cause public outrage.

Here's my take, FWIW.  Everyone already expects it will show "genital trauma."  The real open question is the cause of death.  My guess is that it will show that Sandra died from being drugged.  In light of recent developments in Tracy with MH and the other little girl, that will CERTAINLY cause extreme public outrage for obvious reasons.
Thanks, it sure will.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1498 on: April 24, 2009, 05:20:57 PM »

Very Insightful Wyks!
I LOVE this photo of Sandra!
Can you believe she weighed just 4 pounds when she was born?...Sweet baby!!

Thanks lonemonkey!  This is my fav photo of Sandra too! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1499 on: April 24, 2009, 05:27:01 PM »

B"

my mind just started spinning..sacramento to tracy about 1 hr.  sacramento to bellflower 6 hrs.....really sad for any children but hoping these charges on this Tim Lawless aren't against MH daughter

Thanks MunkeyMunk.  Am thinking this is just the tip of the iceberg.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.