April 19, 2024, 01:42:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #3 4/15/09 -4/27/09  (Read 444561 times)
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1600 on: April 25, 2009, 12:00:43 PM »

Everyone keeps talking about the possiblility that 'pastors' Lane Lawless & Robert Roberson are one and the same . . . here they are side by side . . . on the right is Roberson when acquitted in 1995 in Wenatchee (thus 14 years ago) . . . not sure what to think. What do you all think? Alot of similarities, but the nose seems very different to me . . .

(Don't know how to post a jpeg within my post, so am "attaching" it . . .see if it works . . .)

I dont think that is the same person. The nose is very different. The nostrils are completely different. 

I agree - the nose is too different. Everyone was just talking about the possibility, so I tried creating a visual to see for myself. They may well be connected in some way through all of this - but NOT the same guy (nor same Connie, for that matter).
We'll get to the bottom of this, fellow Monkeys!

It is a great visual too. If anyone can get to the bottom of this I believe the monkeys can. This is an impressive group of very passionate people.

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
So which is it, solution or problem?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: April 25, 2009, 12:06:03 PM »

I am just getting back to town.

I am sorry if this has been previously posted.  I just saw it on aol. 

It definitely won't hurt to circulate it more!

http://snipurl.com/gp3wq

John Doe sexual predators.

Did you listen to the audio of the last one?  It makes me sick. He is manipulating that poor baby to put on the swimsuit in front of the camera so "the guy" can take pictures and they will know what the swimsuit will look like on. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1602 on: April 25, 2009, 12:25:22 PM »

Just looked at this site.  There are .. 3 .. sex offenders that are NOT identified.  Have a look, I just did and it looks to me like #17... is the Lawless guy that was just arrested. 
He would fit with the weight of 250lbs, that's in his booking, that's on Blink's article. The picture of him that we have does have brown hair.  Now wouldn't that be something if that is him?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1603 on: April 25, 2009, 12:26:27 PM »

Did you listen to the audio of the last one?  It makes me sick. He is manipulating that poor baby to put on the swimsuit in front of the camera so "the guy" can take pictures and they will know what the swimsuit will look like on. 
I didn't listen to the audio 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: April 25, 2009, 12:38:59 PM »

Just looked at this site.  There are .. 3 .. sex offenders that are NOT identified.  Have a look, I just did and it looks to me like #17... is the Lawless guy that was just arrested. 

really?
Going back now
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1605 on: April 25, 2009, 12:56:00 PM »

I went to the above mentioned website, but cannot seem to get the photo gallery to load . . . anyone else having difficulty with that? Really want to see for myself what you all are talking about . . .
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: April 25, 2009, 01:22:59 PM »

Huckaby linked to SoCal arson case

Melissa Huckaby, accused of killing 8-year-old Sandra Cantu, has been linked to two house fires when she lived in Southern California in 2007.

Evelyn Lloyd, Huckaby’s roommate for eight months, said in a phone interview today from Southern California that police should look more closely at Huckaby’s involvement in the two fires that damaged the four-bedroom house they shared in La Palma.

Orange County Superior Court records show that Lloyd, 47, was charged with a felony count of arson on July 19, 2007. She spent 10 days in jail and was placed on suicide watch. The case against her was later dismissed.

La Palma police Capt. Jim Enright said today that Huckaby was considered a person of interest in two fires set at a home where she lived in 2007.

Citing a gag order placed on the murder case by San Joaquin County Judge Linda Lofthus, Enright declined to comment further. Huckaby is in jail and stands accused of Sandra’s murder, kidnapping and rape with a foreign object.

The first fire broke out on July 19 and the other was eight days later — while Lloyd was in jail.

Lloyd said she suspected Huckaby and also their landlord, Judy Minchey.

“I was living in this lady’s house for 12 years, and I knew the personality and the makeup of the people,” she said. “All this stuff started happening when Melissa moved into the house.”

No charges were ever filed against Huckaby or Minchey, who could not be reached for comment.

After the first fire, Lloyd said, police found a baby’s bottle with gasoline, a threatening letter and newspapers stuffed in the side window of her first-story room.

“Either she (Huckaby) wanted my bedroom, or she blackmailed the landlord and it got too out of whack, because six days after I was locked up, the landlord’s house was on fire,” said Lloyd.

According to Lloyd, the fire that happened while she was in jail started in the living room. Authorities said the two fires caused nearly $90,000 in damages.

Ten days earlier, Lloyd said she was served with an eviction notice because Minchey felt her attitude was unacceptable. That day, Lloyd said she found that all of her electrical cords were cut. The next day, she said her clothes were bleached. That Wednesday, Lloyd said she found written in big, blue letters on her bedroom door, “Get out of here, n----r!”

After this happened, she said La Palma police only questioned Minchey, not Huckaby.

Lloyd said police pointed to her attitude, military experience and the fact that she had sent her 13-year-old daughter to live with a babysitter in Los Angeles 10 days earlier as evidence that she had committed the arson. Her landlord also implicated her, she said.

“(Minchey) said I walked in the house, I lit the curtains, ran into the burning house, closed my door and waited for the police to come rescue me,” Lloyd said. “They said that I looked like I set it up the whole week and did all that stuff to myself.”

Lloyd estimated that 25 or 30 women lived in the house at different times but were driven out by Minchey’s odd rules and strict attitude.

One day, Lloyd said, she and Huckaby talked about how the landlord insisted clothes had to be washed in Tide detergent. She said she’s sure Minchey overheard her suggest that Huckaby could buy cheaper soap and pour it into a Tide bottle.

Like Lloyd, Huckaby had a daughter living in the home. The two initially bonded as Lloyd showed her how to survive in what she described a “toxic” environment.

“When Melissa moved in, I befriended her,” Lloyd said. “I told her the landlord only has one motive (to make money). So I became a mother hen to her. I felt like I had to wrap my arms around her and protect her.”

Lloyd said this whole ordeal has turned her life upside down. Before this, she considered herself a good role model, a medical courier who was a veteran of Desert Storm. Now she said her reputation has been damaged.

“I want justification; I want to be vindicated on all levels,” Lloyd said. “I’m so numb about it because my life is finally getting back on track.”

•Contact Tracy Press reporter Justin Lafferty at 830-4269 or jlafferty@tracypress.com.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2426506-Huckaby+linked+to+SoCal+arson+case&widget=push&instance=home_most_popular&article-Huckaby%20linked%20to%20SoCal%20arson%20case%20=&open=&

G'Mornin Monkeys!
Wow!
Extremely informative regarding the arson and MH's time spent in that home.

Ready to investigate!!

A good read!
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: April 25, 2009, 01:26:24 PM »

Mornin Tams,

I went to the above mentioned website, but cannot seem to get the photo gallery to load . . . anyone else having difficulty with that? Really want to see for myself what you all are talking about . . .
I just tried the link at it worked.
Maybe you might want to clear your cache Tams.  That has slowed my computer down a lot when I needed to.  Just a thought.
    Loner
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1608 on: April 25, 2009, 01:27:24 PM »

I haven't been able to read since Wednesday or so.  Who got arrested that was a Lawless??
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: April 25, 2009, 01:28:37 PM »

Since the first time I read this article I could not get past the segment I highlight.  Why would the boyfriend threaten to harm Melissa's grandfather.  It does not make sense.  I could understand "daughter".  I could understand "family".

Janet

+++++++

"Good Morning American' (GMA) - April 17, 2009

Sandra Cantu Case: Melissa Huckaby's Ex-Husband Says She Had Issues With Self-Persona

In 2002, Melissa Huckaby took out a restraining order against a former boyfriend. In a handwritten note obtained by ABC News, Huckaby claimed he stalked her, threatened to kill her and harm her grandfather.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Story?id=7356264&page=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: April 25, 2009, 01:30:18 PM »

I didn't listen to the audio 

I didn't listen but read  the transcript, oh my goodness how these people just take advantage of a child's innocence.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: April 25, 2009, 01:34:38 PM »

Last night I posted what the news report was, has anyone heard of this Dale Johnson who was the past pastor of the church? There is some link I guess between Lane lawless and him. It is believed he might be in Eugine Oregon.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: April 25, 2009, 01:36:34 PM »

I haven't been able to read since Wednesday or so.  Who got arrested that was a Lawless??

Blink has an article on it. A man living in Folsom was arrested for lewd acts on a child who has the last name Lawless. Blink confirmed it is a cousin on MH.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: April 25, 2009, 01:42:17 PM »

I had trouble using Mozilla, but loaded fine with IE

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: April 25, 2009, 01:43:30 PM »

Last night I posted what the news report was, has anyone heard of this Dale Johnson who was the past pastor of the church? There is some link I guess between Lane lawless and him. It is believed he might be in Eugine Oregon.

Thanks Tracygirl - I'll see what I can dig up!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: April 25, 2009, 01:44:02 PM »

Turn off your popup blocker and it should work.
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: April 25, 2009, 01:49:13 PM »

Since the first time I read this article I could not get past the segment I highlight.  Why would the boyfriend threaten to harm Melissa's grandfather.  It does not make sense.  I could understand "daughter".  I could understand "family".

Janet

+++++++

Sandra Cantu Case: Melissa Huckaby's Ex-Husband Says She Had Issues With Self-Persona

In 2002, Melissa Huckaby took out a restraining order against a former boyfriend. In a handwritten note obtained by ABC News, Huckaby claimed he stalked her, threatened to kill her and harm her grandfather.

Here are some of the images of the "threatening letters" and said "person" who wrote them:

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: April 25, 2009, 01:51:58 PM »

Oh! Thanks...does that always work on Mozilla?

Turn off your popup blocker and it should work.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: April 25, 2009, 02:05:00 PM »

Janet

+++++++

Here are some of the images of the "threatening letters" and said "person" who wrote them:

I think that is the copy of the complaint letter filed with the restraining order. Interesting, do you have a website link to this document?
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: April 25, 2009, 02:12:45 PM »

Nope Tams,
I don't have a link for the documents filed for the restraining order.
It's from the television...
Sorry, maybe another Monkey does! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.