March 28, 2024, 08:05:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #3 4/15/09 -4/27/09  (Read 442384 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #520 on: April 16, 2009, 05:53:13 PM »

Listening to Sandra's Aunt .........

Her Poem, Her thanks ..listing all those who were involved .. trying to Find Sandra..
Just Amazing ... unbelievable

The Video of Sandra's Photos .. was just awesome
My chest and head hurts from crying ..

Thank U Klaas for posting the photos.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #521 on: April 16, 2009, 05:56:41 PM »

new10.net said:

We'll have the service online later today -- but it takes awhile for the computer encoding process. We will have extended segments, also.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #522 on: April 16, 2009, 05:56:49 PM »

Beautiful memorial.  I couldn't help but feel sooooooooo bad for the family but especially the oldest sister, she looked so sad.  I was watching on news 10 & one of the live chat people gave a descript of Sandra's body when found I wish I hadn't read, & I hope it was sooooooooooooo not true!!!!!   God bless this family!!!
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #523 on: April 16, 2009, 06:01:05 PM »

Beautiful memorial.  I couldn't help but feel sooooooooo bad for the family but especially the oldest sister, she looked so sad.  I was watching on news 10 & one of the live chat people gave a descript of Sandra's body when found I wish I hadn't read, & I hope it was sooooooooooooo not true!!!!!   God bless this family!!!

I saw that description too, and wish I hadn't. I hope it's not true.  The video with the music and pics of Sandra was beautiful, MH should be forced to watch that several times a day every day for the rest of her life.

MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #524 on: April 16, 2009, 06:03:02 PM »

I agree Maven about making MH watch over & over!! I am just sick!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #525 on: April 16, 2009, 06:13:38 PM »

I saw that description too, and wish I hadn't. I hope it's not true.  The video with the music and pics of Sandra was beautiful, MH should be forced to watch that several times a day every day for the rest of her life.

I also saw that, I just didn't know what to think, I too hope it's not true. Thanks to everyone for updates and pictures. Beautiful memorial.
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: April 16, 2009, 06:15:55 PM »

Oh my gosh. My 15 year old still has not stopped crying, I dont think either of us has cried like that in a long time.
Steve Abercrombie was amazing, he gave an incredible speech....they all did.
To look at the pictures of her at the park, wearing a swim suit all of the little everyday things we take for granted.....
It was a beautiful memorial, beautiful just like her.
The day after she went missing (the 28th) we (myself, husband our three kids and my best friend, husband and there 3 kids) were out at the MHP signing up and getting our assignments from the CERT teams and canvasing our given territories with such hope and determination to bring her home. One of the women in our group was a neighbor of Sandra's and her son was Sandra's friend. They talked to us all day about how sweet she was, how funny and how lively. He told us that she loves to help people, anyone who needs it. That she loves to play and that she loves Hannah Montana. This young man knocked on doors with his mother beside him asking people to help him bring his friend home. I remember thinking we (everyone) would bring her home. That there was no way that with all these people (and on Saturday there were only about 50 but I thought at the time that was allot, little did I know how many people would end up showing up) and there determination could this child not be gone for long. We would find her out of sheer will power. Today I watched her memorial.

I was wrong. It makes me sick, sick and heartbroken.

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
So which is it, solution or problem?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #527 on: April 16, 2009, 06:33:03 PM »

History of Alisal Baptist Church
snipped
http://jrhenness4.home.comcast.net/~jrhenness4/calhac/book/part-2/schools.htm
On August 8, 1982 we, the Alisal Baptist Church, Independent Missionary, in regular conference and by unanimous vote agreed to open the Alisal Baptist Institute.
We also had a small teaching staff of three. My father taught Hebrew History and Church History. Bro. Lane Lawless taught English Grammar and I taught Homiletics and New Testament Survey. The school was open for five straight years with most of the students graduating. Over the past 24 years the school has only opened as needed. This spring when we closed for summer break we had 26 registered students.
Arthur DeWayne Harris

http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/20090408/NEWS01/904080301
snipped
Lawless said he lived in Salinas for about a year while receiving his theological education from the Alisal Baptist Institute Theological Seminary. Lawless said he also lived in Livermore and made the one-and-a-half hour commute to Salinas when he taught and preached at the institute.
Pastor Arthur Harris of the Alisal Baptist Church said the institute is still around but hasn't had any students or staff for a couple of years.
Harris, who said he is Lawless' brother-in-law, has known Lawless since the 1950s. He described Lawless as "one of the most kind and gentle persons" he knows but understands the reason why police questioned him.
"The police have to do what they have to do," Harris, 66, said adding that with Lawless' ailing health, "He saves all his energy for Sunday mornings."

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #528 on: April 16, 2009, 06:35:10 PM »

Did the ole Pastor really have 6 aliases?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #529 on: April 16, 2009, 06:38:34 PM »

Oh my gosh. My 15 year old still has not stopped crying, I dont think either of us has cried like that in a long time.
To look at the pictures of her at the park, wearing a swim suit all of the little everyday things we take for granted.....
The day after she went missing (the 28th) we (myself, husband our three kids and my best friend, husband and there 3 kids) were out at the MHP signing up and getting our assignments from the CERT teams and canvasing our given territories with such hope and determination to bring her home. One of the women in our group was a neighbor of Sandra's and her son was Sandra's friend. They talked to us all day about how sweet she was, how funny and how lively. He told us that she loves to help people, anyone who needs it. That she loves to play and that she loves Hannah Montana. This young man knocked on doors with his mother beside him asking people to help him bring his friend home. I remember thinking we (everyone) would bring her home. That there was no way that with all these people (and on Saturday there were only about 50 but I thought at the time that was allot, little did I know how many people would end up showing up) and there determination could this child not be gone for long. We would find her out of sheer will power. Today I watched her memorial.

Thank-you for sharing that, and Sandra's family appreciated you and your family and everyone who searched for her. Her family was very gracious and sincerely appreciative of all the hard work that people did for Sandra.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #530 on: April 16, 2009, 06:45:37 PM »

yes yes and yes...the only and best thing you can do is write your state delagates, senators and beat on them to get rid of the junk and haul these guys to prison.  In my world a few public hangings would be sufficent but that's just a evil dream I have.  So just write write write and bug the crap out of them.  It's interesting the form letters I get back as tho they took the time to sit down and write to me all year long.  I used to save them....ha ha.  This writing does work believe it or not and as we are on the computer alot it's not a big deal. 

FCL, just wanted to repost this, as it bears repeating. 

I'm wondering if we can start a separate thread in Sandra's section and we can all put together a list of public officials to whom we all need to write, along with addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers. It would be very simple for all of us to start a campaign to MAKE PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN A PRIORITY!

Klaas, can we do that?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: April 16, 2009, 06:48:21 PM »

God Bless all those that set there own lives aside and searched.
Truly Gods Workers.
jmho
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: April 16, 2009, 06:50:04 PM »

yes yes and yes...the only and best thing you can do is write your state delagates, senators and beat on them to get rid of the junk and haul these guys to prison.  In my world a few public hangings would be sufficent but that's just a evil dream I have.  So just write write write and bug the crap out of them.  It's interesting the form letters I get back as tho they took the time to sit down and write to me all year long.  I used to save them....ha ha.  This writing does work believe it or not and as we are on the computer alot it's not a big deal. 

I'm wondering if we can start a separate thread in Sandra's section and we can all put together a list of public officials to whom we all need to write, along with addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers. It would be very simple for all of us to start a campaign to MAKE PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN A PRIORITY!

Klaas, can we do that?

I can't look up all the names, addresses and phone numbers but I did start the thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4875.0
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: April 16, 2009, 06:52:45 PM »

Thank-you for sharing that, and Sandra's family appreciated you and your family and everyone who searched for her. Her family was very gracious and sincerely appreciative of all the hard work that people did for Sandra.
Yes they did, they were so gracious today. I dont know how they are managing but they really do look as though they are able to pull strength from one an other.

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
So which is it, solution or problem?
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: April 16, 2009, 06:55:47 PM »

I had to go to the store and I missed the first part of the service but was able to see the rest. Oh my gosh it was so beautiful and sad at the same time.  It was so touching that I couldn't help but cry! It's so sad that such a beautiful little girl had die so young at at the hands of this monster(s). Sandra is one little girl that we will never forget!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: April 16, 2009, 06:55:56 PM »

Mom did not look so good..
 I hope somebody keeps and eye on her and I hope the children get a lot of support and help through all of this..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: April 16, 2009, 06:57:08 PM »

FYI - I posted all my screen captures of the memorial in this thread for those that may have missed it.  It was absolutly beautiful.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4869.0
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #537 on: April 16, 2009, 06:58:32 PM »

Mom did not look so good..
 I hope somebody keeps and eye on her and I hope the children get a lot of support and help through all of this..
My heart just went out to Mom and the kids ...seeing Sandra's younger sister with her head buried in her Mom's shoulder ..not being able to look up ..was heartbreaking

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #538 on: April 16, 2009, 07:02:42 PM »

Klaas, can we do that?

I can't look up all the names, addresses and phone numbers but I did start the thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4875.0

Thanks! I wasn't wanting you to do it for us, just checking that it was okay for us to do!   

Thanks for starting it!  I'm going to post some Ca. Senator info right now.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #539 on: April 16, 2009, 07:04:03 PM »

I hope that the Family .. Sandra's Mom/Her Grand Parents and the Kids can utilize some of the money donated to " Move".
I think that it would be pure torture to stay in the MHP ..especially for the kids. Them having to walk to the Bus stop every day ...and just think of Sandra ..summer is coming, school will be out soon.
Just torture for all of them, a daily reminder by staying there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.