April 24, 2024, 02:55:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #3 4/15/09 -4/27/09  (Read 444793 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #700 on: April 17, 2009, 06:22:14 PM »

O4Bull -

We must have posted that at the same time!!! The same thing caught both of our attention, too.

Great minds think alike, eh?

P.S. The rhino thong is too funny for words.   

OMG!  How weird is that?  I came back to see you posted almost exactly what I did at almost the exact same time.
Great minds indeed, my friend. 
BTW, welcome to the cage!
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #701 on: April 17, 2009, 06:26:37 PM »

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-huckaby13-2009apr13,0,6408687.story
snipped
Madison Huckaby - 5 yr old daughter of MH

According to both families, Huckaby's daughter become good friends with Sandra, and the two played together often. Madison left on a pre-arranged vacation with family members shortly after her friend disappeared, relatives said.

Planned after Sandra went missing and they sniffed it back to Huckaby, I dont give a rats bippy what they say. They knew this was coming and wanted her out there, period.
B

On the motion to (in essence) to exhume Sandra, no way that will happen. The Tox results arent back yet so a full autopsy result isnt even available to the defense yet.. Lastly, I am discouraged if the aggravating circumstance charge as to the "raped by instrument" charge if only alleged by genital trauma and nothing else. The way the motion was worded makes me think it may be. I have no doubt that this precious child was raped, but if the charge was only based on the physical exam, someone is going to have to explain to me how they are so sure there was no man involved here.
I feel the same way Sad

can you explain why it concerns you?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #702 on: April 17, 2009, 06:31:01 PM »

Do we have any info on this ex boyfriend that she put a restraining order on, Josh Palmer?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: April 17, 2009, 06:33:43 PM »

snipped

According to both families, Huckaby's daughter become good friends with Sandra, and the two played together often. Madison left on a pre-arranged vacation with family members shortly after her friend disappeared, relatives said.

If Madison left shortly after her friend disappeared, where in the world was she that afternoon? Unless she was somewhere with great grandpa.

This is something that has crossed my mind too.  As in, could Madison have been at the church along with Melissa, gr.grandpa, Sandra, perhaps others.  And perhaps things went south, Sandra dies, they shuttle Madison out of town in a fast hurry, and they cover for gr.grandpa by having him become feeble and frail. 

Well hell, I'm 55 and could pretend to be feeble and frail if my very life depended on it.  Just saying...

I think it's real interesting that there's been no mention at all (that I've heard/read), as to the gr.grandpa's whereabouts, and we're still not sure where Madison was.  Gr.grandma too, for that matter.  Along with Fred Williams.  Where was he? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #704 on: April 17, 2009, 06:35:56 PM »

In appeals the defense will have to prove bias on behalf of the coronor office. There is no benefit to the corornor to say Sandra had been sexually assaulted.
I heard Cyril Wecht say that perhaps the item used to violate Sandra was found with her?  That would be how they knew she had been violated, or raped by instrumentation.  I have wondered how badly decomposed the body was and how they were able to determine she had been molested.  If you think about it, that would have been a quick way to determine the killer was also the molester. 

If that is the case, then I say there is no reason to give the defense their request.  I think it's horrible for Sandra's family and feel like it will be violating them all over again.  However, Sandra is in Heaven and won't know the difference, thank goodness, and I'd rather the crazyone didn't get a conviction overturned if they were refused.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: April 17, 2009, 06:37:17 PM »

snipped

If Madison left shortly after her friend disappeared, where in the world was she that afternoon? Unless she was somewhere with great grandpa.

If Madison was going on a prearranged vacation wouldn't Melissa have told Sandra that Madison was getting ready to go somewhere and couldn't play instead of the she has to pick up her toys. 

Also, the SUITCASE,  bugs me.  Why wasn't she packing that suitcase for Madison to go on a trip????  I wonder if Madison has a suitcase of her on.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: April 17, 2009, 06:48:06 PM »

snipped

This is something that has crossed my mind too.  As in, could Madison have been at the church along with Melissa, gr.grandpa, Sandra, perhaps others.  And perhaps things went south, Sandra dies, they shuttle Madison out of town in a fast hurry, and they cover for gr.grandpa by having him become feeble and frail. 

Well hell, I'm 55 and could pretend to be feeble and frail if my very life depended on it.  Just saying...

I think it's real interesting that there's been no mention at all (that I've heard/read), as to the gr.grandpa's whereabouts, and we're still not sure where Madison was.  Gr.grandma too, for that matter.  Along with Fred Williams.  Where was he? 

Good points, and how come nobody else who goes to that church, except Fred, has come forward and said something like, we've been going to the church for so many years, the pastor is a wondrful man, something, anything.
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: April 17, 2009, 06:48:33 PM »

snipped

Good points, and how come nobody else who goes to that church, except Fred, has come forward and said something like, we've been going to the church for so many years, the pastor is a wondrful man, something, anything.
Very good question.

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
So which is it, solution or problem?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #708 on: April 17, 2009, 06:50:13 PM »

O/T

Another "minister" charged with taping teen boys in sex acts.. Hillsborough County, FL.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: April 17, 2009, 06:52:40 PM »

O/T

Another "minister" charged with taping teen boys in sex acts.. Hillsborough County, FL.   

It is really hard to comprehend all of this.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: April 17, 2009, 06:53:21 PM »

snipped

Well, FWIW, there appears to be a poster over yonder who claims to have known the pastor for many years, nicest guy you'd ever want to, etc etc.  Sure haven't seen anyone step up to the mic with media and say the same tho.  We've heard that other pastors in the area see him as a bit of an odd duck. 

Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: April 17, 2009, 06:53:39 PM »

Do we have any info on this ex boyfriend that she put a restraining order on, Josh Palmer?

I did a search and found a few Josh Palmers but all I could find were traffic violations
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: April 17, 2009, 06:54:33 PM »

I did a search and found a few Josh Palmers but all I could find were traffic violations

Who knows, he may also end up on tv doing an interview!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #713 on: April 17, 2009, 06:55:52 PM »

O/T

It is really hard to comprehend all of this.

Yeah it is..... Used to be that of anyone, we could trust a minister.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: April 17, 2009, 07:03:15 PM »

Who knows, he may also end up on tv doing an interview!
He probably will 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: April 17, 2009, 07:05:30 PM »

Wyks thanks for the heads up, I'll go check over yonder. Wonder if it's the same character who knows Ron Cummings well, nice guy and all?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: April 17, 2009, 07:05:30 PM »

Did anyone consider that she may have had the suitcase stored at the church?    There can't be that much room in a mobile home to store large items like that when 4 of them are living there.   She may have had Sandra with her going to the church dead/alive, and placed her in the suitcase at the church.   Just considering this. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: April 17, 2009, 07:06:44 PM »

Did anyone consider that she may have had the suitcase stored at the church?    There can't be that much room in a mobile home to store large items like that when 4 of them are living there.   She may have had Sandra with her going to the church dead/alive, and placed her in the suitcase at the church.   Just considering this. 
Could be, a lot more room at the church.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #718 on: April 17, 2009, 07:11:13 PM »

Wyks thanks for the heads up, I'll go check over yonder. Wonder if it's the same character who knows Ron Cummings well, nice guy and all?

Could be! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: April 17, 2009, 07:19:08 PM »

Ya know, am sitting here listening to JVM discuss the defense's request to exhume Sandra's body, because "every second counts".     And the thought occured to me..  It could sure be said to Melissa's defense attorney that Sandra's body having been dumped into that fecal pond probably didn't do her body much good either. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.