April 25, 2024, 10:24:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 234949 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2009, 01:36:13 AM »

HT Pearl at BFN

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55314.php

Google translation:

Netherlands considers corruption investigation
16 Apr, 2009, 16:47 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

WILLEM CITY - The Dutch government is examining the possibility of an investigation carried out by Transparency International to Aruba and Netherlands Antilles. This is evident from answers to a list of 46 questions from the standing committee for Dutch Antillean and Aruban Affairs (Naaz) on the letter from the State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) on the state of governance in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba .

The global non-governmental organization Transparency International is aimed at international and national corruption and seek to become a world without corruption. Corruption by the movement described as' abuse of entrusted power for private gain. "

Except that an investigation into corruption is considered if Bijleveld the Antillean and Aruban government an investigation into the perception of corruption serve. "Corruption and integrity are recurring themes that I regularly discuss with the directors of the Dutch Antilles and Aruba. For incoming calls, I will carry out an investigation into the perception of people towards corruption, raise, 'says the Secretary of State on whether they the drivers of the islands is to encourage research into the experience of population with regard to corruption and influence on politics, so current figures available.

Checks and balances

In terms of checks and balances, which principles such as equal treatment are respected, not scored St. Maarten, Bijleveld said in response to a question. "And I say this also to the board."
The vulnerabilities associated with small scale will occur in the future may emerge, the State Secretary. "The future country St. Maarten and Curacao are smaller than the current country Netherlands Antilles. The disappearance of the double layer of administration has advantages, but that disappears a monitoring mechanism on the islands. The scale and the disappearance of the double layer of administration are reasons had to agree to further strengthen the checks and balances. "

Priority

"Improving the quality of governance and tackling corruption are priorities in my policy," said Bijleveld. "I do this in three ways: 1. I require in the process. In that framework, the islands of a corporate governance code and to implement. This code will include how to deal with appointments of Commissioners. It is also now monitored on different tasks. Thus, the Cft monitoring of budget preparation, execution and accountability. 2. I offer support. 3. I speak to directors on their responsibilities and, if necessary, I ask the Public Ministry. If these three steps are inadequate, there is the possibility of integrity of public administration in the State Ministers to raise. "

Transparency International

Transparency International is composed of several regional (national) organizations (including The Netherlands) and has its center in Berlin (Germany). The movement has several fields: humanitarian, corruption undermines and distorts development and leads to increased violations of human rights, democratic, corruption undermines democracies and in particular the performance of developing countries and countries in transition phases ethics, society, practical, corruption distorts the functioning of markets and remember the people of the benefits that would come from this.

More information on www.transparency.org

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2009, 01:38:01 AM »

I do plan to change my avitar soon, just haven't had time to work on it lately.

Hopefully I'll get it done over the weekend!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2009, 01:38:34 AM »

Hey, Lifesong.....Richard Lacle has properties in Aruba.  There is a front page article I found that had to do with him, concessions at the airport...that Warrior group and the AAA....& he served time with some others for defrauding an airline/airport in Trinidad & Tobago.   

This computer was acting up tonight....I wasn't able to save the stuff, but wanted to help. 

Thanks, 2NJ!  Is this it?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=381.msg54161;topicseen#msg54161

2NJSons_Mom
Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006
on: September 28, 2006, 09:04:43 AM 

Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

What A Shock, Aruba has NO legislation on the control of corruption … Who would have known?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/28/what-a-shock-aruba-has-no-legislation-on-the-control-of-corruption-who-would-have-known/

Aruba is one of the last countries in the world that does not have compulsory education yet and no legislation on the control of corruption.  Even a country like Nigeria has a code of conduct for the Parliament members and Tanzania has laws against corruption.  The lack of these kinds of matters caused astonishment.”

Calmaquip search found several articles mentioning fraud...this one is from November, 2005....Richard Lacle, Aruba mentioned:

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/fls/PressReleases/051129-01.html

I didn't remember that I'd looked him up before....this is probably related.  I just did a general search outside of the forum....found the front page article and then several other news articles about the sentencing of RL & others.   

I love research but you are doing much better than I.  Carry on....I'll see you later....for sure.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2009, 01:49:07 AM »

Enjoy the wedding!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2009, 02:13:33 AM »

I do plan to change my avitar soon, just haven't had time to work on it lately.

Hopefully I'll get it done over the weekend!  

Oh, I was just going to ask CBB to change his back, wasn't going to do it myself or anything, lol

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2009, 02:19:15 AM »

I am glad tomorrow is Friday, too, TMom.

Maybe some more dots will be connected in this pond search and the false assurance given that Natalee would be found there.  It seems that something like this should be illegal! 

It's just not right.  I wonder how much it cost Dave Holloway to check it out.  I am sure those responsible and their supporting cast of characters are working even now to repay him.  But nothing repays the cruelty of assuring that the location of Natalee's remains had been found when nothing of the sort was even close to truth.

Goodnight all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2009, 06:23:40 AM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2009, 07:54:50 AM »

Brief summary:

Restaurant owner flips his Porshe 911, and is arrested for the Glock that he had on him.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8423/8/

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8396/8/

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2009, 09:03:55 AM »

HEY GUYS, SORRY TO JUMP IN, BUT TRACY POLLAN IS COMING UP ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA TO TALK ABOUT NATALEE'S MOVIE, DIDN'T THINK YOU'D WANT TO MISS IT!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2009, 09:06:00 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Happy Friday!!!

Great researching last night!

IF Caps and co. are gearing up to pull another hoax or even a possible evidence planting - maybe the Monkeys can be one step ahead of them this time.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2009, 09:06:50 AM »

HEY GUYS, SORRY TO JUMP IN, BUT TRACY POLLAN IS COMING UP ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA TO TALK ABOUT NATALEE'S MOVIE, DIDN'T THINK YOU'D WANT TO MISS IT!!! 

Thanks for the heads up!

Does it stream online?  Or just on TV?
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2009, 09:41:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....I just wanted to post this article and run.....I'm headed out of town in a few hours to the Big Family Wedding...I should be back on Sunday in time to log in and watch the LMN Movie with You ALL....Have a Geat Day and Weekend Everyone!

Notice the Seacor Enviromental Services at the end of the article I wonder if there are any connections to Our contract search......

VALERO TEAMS UP WITH NRC TO PROVIDE RESPONSE SERVICES

Thursday, March 19th, 2009

The Valero Aruba Refinery and National Response Corporation (NRC) announced today that they have signed a long-term agreement in which NRC will establish, staff and operate an emergency response base on the island of Aruba to provide preventive measures and response services to the refinery.

NRC will keep a 110-foot spill response vessel and two smaller boats on the island, as well as spill response equipment such as boom, skimmers, vacuum transfer units, dispersant and hot water pressure washers to ensure fast and efficient clean up of any spills that may occur.

Under the new agreement, NRC’s on-site personnel will operate and maintain the permanent boom at the refinery’s docks as well as perform day-to-day maintenance of all spill response equipment. In addition, NRC will respond to any refinery-based spill and provide support in the event of other emergencies, as well as conducting drills and providing training.

“The agreement with NRC will help the refinery provide an even faster response in the event of a spill,” said Ray Buckley, the vice president and general manager of the Valero Aruba Refinery. “It’s part of our commitment to keeping Aruba safe and clean.”

"We are pleased to be given the opportunity to support Valero Aruba’s operations and develop a robust response and preparedness infrastructure," commented Jim Godfrey, NRC Vice President of Operations. “We will be training local Arubans in the techniques we have successfully employed in the United States for over 15 years.”

Valero has worked with NRC in the past, bringing in equipment and personnel from off-site locations as needed. The new agreement will ensure that emergency equipment and response teams are always nearby and available, and it will upgrade the refinery’s preventive measures to keep any spills from happening.

About Valero:

Valero Energy Corporation is a Fortune 500 company based in San Antonio, with approximately 22,000 employees and 2008 revenues of $119 billion. The company owns and operates 16 refineries throughout the United States, Canada and the Caribbean with a combined throughput capacity of approximately 3 million barrels per day, making it the largest refiner in North America. Valero is also one of the nation’s largest retail operators with approximately 5,800 retail and branded wholesale outlets in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean under various brand names including Valero, Diamond Shamrock, Shamrock, Ultramar, and Beacon. Please visit www.valero.com for more information.

About NRC:

National Response Corporation, a SEACOR Environmental Services group company, is one of the largest commercial oil spill removal organizations in the United States with a diversified client base of vessel owning, integrated oil, exploration & production and power generating companies, as well as airlines and trucking firms. NRC has offices on all three US Coasts, the Mississippi River, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. For more information visit www.nrcc.com

http://www.maritime-executive.com/pressrelease/valero-teams-nrc-provide-response-services-2009-03-19/

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: April 17, 2009, 09:46:29 AM »

Hi Hotping.  Have a great weekend, and thanks for the article!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2009, 09:52:02 AM »

Hi Hotping.  Have a great weekend, and thanks for the article!
YW Jen.....I really hate that I can't get into researching today...it is storming outside right now and its a perfect day to stay in and research but Family Calls so to speak......See You All Later in the Weekend! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2009, 10:12:31 AM »

SAN just emailed me this message from work:

I was sitting here at my desk with the radio on and heard the commercial for the NH story.  So it is getting radio attention also.  I have to say when you hear the commercial on the radio it makes Aruba look bad.  JMO
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2009, 10:27:21 AM »

Tracy Pollan on GMA:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: April 17, 2009, 10:41:02 AM »

I was sitting here at my desk with the radio on and heard the commercial for the NH story.  So it is getting radio attention also.  I have to say when you hear the commercial on the radio it makes Aruba look bad.  JMO

I saw an ad for it yesterday I hadn't seen before.  The usual clips they show, then at the very end, the screen went black with white letters and the voiceover read:  Somebody Knows The Truth

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2009, 10:46:56 AM »

Tracy will also be on The View.  Here is where you can watch it once it airs:

http://abc.go.com/player/index?pn=index&showId=167365
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: April 17, 2009, 11:29:08 AM »

Thank you Klaas.  Thank you San.

Beth Holloway's production is based on her book Loving Natalee ... a book that says it how it is in regards to the obvious coverup that has denied her daughter justice ... a book that mirrors her forthright words spoken on the American talk show circuit since the getgo.

Janet

+++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 157/158

No one is breathing. Or Moving. Reporters and camera people are crying. The media hve been here more than a month, and they’ve seen firsthand what we’ve experienced. They are moved by this plea. But some of the Arubans are not. Calling their local sons “criminals” offends them. Having just heard the prosecuting attorney tell us at least one of the Kalpoes could be involved in whatever happened to my daughter. I felt the term seemed appropriate. But it led to an abrupt change in the tide of support.
… Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

The Jonesboro Sun
January 29, 2007

Twitty recalled the first days after her daughter's disappearance and the actions of the Aruban government.

"We did everything we could in looking for her.  There was a government coverup, and it has been documented," Twitty contended.

http://www.jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=25809

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 21st
updated 1:46 p.m. PT, Sun., Oct. 23, 2005

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.

They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, of course, it's very frustrating. You know, the entire investigation, that's all we've had is frustration coming out of the officials from Aruba.  You know, evidence—you know when evidence is gathered and lost or evidence is never gathered when it's supposed to be, just (INAUDIBLE) the primary residence of Paulus Van Der Sloot was never searched —I mean, you know, it just can't help but raise all the questions of—and leave us frustrated.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Dec. 5th
updated 6:18 a.m. PT, Tues., Dec. 6, 2005

TWITTY: ... Remember, within the first 24 hours, we knew who the suspects were. We knew the persons that Natalee were taken from Carlos and Charlie‘s. We knew the license plate of the gray Honda they placed her in. We knew the condition that Natalee was in. We knew the behavior or the conduct in which they engaged in with Natalee.

And then not only that, Jane, within 72 hours, we knew that their first story was totally fabricated, that within the first 72 hours, I faced a room of 12 -- at least 12 detectives, Aruban and Dutch detectives, and a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), and they knew after we reviewed video footage from the Holiday Inn casino lobby that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. They knew that those suspects were fabricating a story from day one.

<snipped>

TWITTY: Well, Jane, something that the family knew—and we have to keep reminding everyone—after 72 hours -- 72 hours—we knew definitively that these suspects were not telling the truth. We knew that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. Of course we were becoming frustrated. Who wouldn‘t, at this point? You know, we—and what was so unbelievable about this, is they knew this information and still chose to pursue the two security guards on June the 5th.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10348437/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: April 17, 2009, 11:31:28 AM »

Beth realizes that appeasing those who do not do right because it is right does not produce a positive outcome.  She realizes that cooperating with the enemy will only assist the enemy in its objective.

When you consider Private Eye's own words ... I have come to the conclusion that common sense must be genetic.

Janet

+++++

A REMINDER

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.880

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #655 on: March 01, 2008, 06:07:48 PM »

Either something grand has happened or something mighty dirty just happened. You don't spend that much money to identify targets that you are not going to search. Why get Beth and Dave's hopes up, find probable targets allegedly, and then go, with very little warning, oops, we cannot afford to search afterall? Why does Chaney fly in at midnight the day before the Persistence pulls out? Coincidental? Silveti and Chaney are both active in the Houston area. Bush and Silveti the same plus the same business interests. Why Ocean EX would interject himself in the cage as he did last night? Why is Joran suddenly in a mental hospital?

And now that they have identified the locations of the targets, with the Aruban police force on board, they are retiring from the search, with guess who now in the know. And what is funny, is it was Oceans Ex fear that we might give some secrets away. Hell, the coverup people already have the secrets, first hand from the horse themselves.

Something grand had to have happened. If not, then this was the cruelest hoax of yet.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358544#msg358544

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

I don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM
»

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.